GUN BAN in HAWAII and legislature legal fraud?

In Hawaii, they tried to introduce a "red flag" law, SB1466. It failed to pass after getting attention due to it's unconstitutionality. So then they copy pasted it and gave it a new senate bill number, HB2024 and stealth ran it through and it passed.

NRA didn't even catch it until halfway through passage.

No coverage on the news, even on the "republican right wing" local stations that play Limbaugh and Hannity.

Now they are going for a total gun ban, pic related. They are using 2 bill numbers at the same time, they are identical. If one gets attention or fails, they will pass the other.

Is this legal? This is all to pass treasonous, unconstitutional shit. There are ties to Soros in the funding of the pushers, too.

Attached: Hawaii gun ban 2019.png (1300x1707, 199K)

Hawaii belongs to the meth cooks now. You will be assimilated

They tried to make me suck cocks and smoke meth as a poor local kid. They failed.

Now they call me a terrorist because of this.

Attached: 12 pizzas hawaiennes macron leaks france.jpg (660x309, 32K)

>NRA didn't even catch it until halfway through passage.

NRA is how (((They))) bypass creating gun registration laws

Attached: Hawaii politics.jpg (750x520, 27K)

What are you talking about?

No one cares about island niggers. If it passes then use your gun to solve the problem of a tyrannical government or lose it without fighting back. There is no other way with how deranged they have become.

Why would anyone join the NRA? If you join the NRA they have
-Your name
-Your address
-The knowledge that you own guns
I bet they even send out surveys. Its better than gun registration.

Soros is funding the local politicians and groups like "Healthcare Providers for the Resistance".

They are trying to disenfranchise anyone not a rabid leftist. They steal and manipulate legal and health records. Lots of people are being denied the local illegally required permits because of these groups. The local police are complicit.

808 Ran
Resist United
pono hawaii initiative

Even the local ABC TV affiliate, KITV was organizing the local "spontaneous" children's school walkout protests (Daisy Hogg).

Attached: HK truth.jpg (960x960, 139K)

It's blatantly illegal.
Government is being blatantly illegal.

Disobey.

What you need is ppl bind together and kill the politicians.
Nothing else stops this illegality.

Hawaii is a test run since it's isolated

Are you ready for the entirety of the U.S. gov to come after you and call you a terrorist for fighting off the cops, if you live?

They will have military assistance and be screaming their victims are ISIS and white supremacist racists and are all James Alefantis clones.

The cops are corrupt as shit and tried to frame and murder me multiple times. I lived through some shit by being lucky. The local "government" need to be stopped, they are trying to destroy the country and are stupid enough to think they will be plantation slave masters/pimps when it is over. There is open contempt for the constitution and human rights in general, indoctrinated for about 150 years.

Agent, do you care about anything or are you too doped up on pharma? It does not matter if you believe in hell or christ. You find out the hard way.

Attached: be brave skelletan.png (500x548, 118K)

Wait, is this one of those posts where you make threats then claim everyone who posts or reads the thread is subject to investigation due to the content?

What is the Federal Police?

So do you get to rape kids or just watch the videos?

Attached: Cafe Ono behind Fed building the signs are everywhere..png (1900x1222, 3.23M)

Attached: waldorf hon pedo symb not as explicit as road adverts 2019-02-05_23-50-43.png (333x150, 8K)

>Hawaii Kai
>pedos
Why am I not surprised.

You should try Hula's. What about our "art district" in Chinatown?

Why doesn't Bar 35 have a tax license despite being over a decade old?

Attached: Bar 35 Pizza .jpg (5312x2988, 2.89M)

>I bet they even send out surveys
so in otherwords you know nothing are talking out of your AIDs infected asshole?

I wish a nigga would. I hope this happens for real in our lifetime. Who will be part of this police death squad going house to house and how long do you think they will last? Will there be people waiting to replace all the dead cops as they drop numbers at every house they go too? So many questions

Start shooting.
Island savage

On your feet or on your knees nigger. Do or die. Fuck or be cucked.

Why are we living in a timeline where peoples rights and freedoms are under constant attack? I don't get it. We as people say how important and special we are with our democracy and freedoms and we are ALL gradually losing them.

Attached: Young-Soldiers.jpg (636x534, 140K)

Am I mistaken to believe there is no legal way to travel from the continental US to Hawaii without being subject to search? This is the problem with having an island a thousand miles away be a "State"

The problem is we enfranchised women who are insensible, non landowners who have no investment in the betterment of the nation, and non-whites who have no capacity for altruism and civilization.

America was supposed to be composed of people who can handle the responsibilities of freedom, run by a natural aristocracy.

>leafkike thinks the government needs magazine subscriptions to create their illegal registry of gun owners, and not their illegal collection of data, given to them willingly by the jewish banks and the jewish social media sites
It's cold in Canada. I'm sure your people will welcome the ovens to help keep them warm. Shame you jews burn so quickly. Only a few minutes per body, apparently!

people should just leave any state that starts being unconstitutional..srsly why even live there if you can't live at all..let them fail

A nigga would what?

They are really doing this.

Attached: 8 half desserts.png (1257x729, 613K)

Can't afford to leave and have to take care of people who won't.

Risk of being robbed by corrupt local feds at airport with guns and cash stolen via "civil asset forfeiture" and made destitute like the cops tried to do to you because you are a witness or made wrongspeech online.

Attached: Traitor.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

when teh constitution was wrtter hawaii wasnt part of US

>Nigga be a 32 degree mason
>Nigga arrives onna island
>Ex police chief calls nigga's cell phone welcoming him because they have knowledge of arrivals.

>made destitute like the cops tried to do to you
nigga how'd you know that

Attached: 1515885352229.jpg (444x444, 42K)

Leaf, eh? Ni Hao Ma! Or just a proxy?

Attached: Abramovic hat.jpg (640x320, 37K)

>cultural marxism

Attached: Overcome-With-Anguish.jpg (741x586, 235K)

no I'm just an abused leaf who dropped out of society after having enough

And? It is now and is subject to the constitution

And it was 9 years ago.

Back when they shut off the phones to stop video recording with impunity because a "Stingray" or "Dirt box" was just a conspiracy theory and those faggots raping men were just random crimes, but the victims must have deserved it, right?

Attached: Alex Podesta exhibit tender age totally not a child on bed in suggestive position with occult symbol (550x367, 155K)

Ta shi fucking riar. YOU RIE.

Attached: Alex Podesta exhibit tender age marionettes.jpg (1536x1024, 275K)

The Mongolian is right. But this is not the case in action. They will say you are a terrorist for mentioning the constitution.

Attached: Alex Podesta exhibit tender age pedo.jpg (650x449, 19K)

Nah, it will be like in houston, cops will shoot the dog, the wife, then the man, then during the panic, the cops will shoot each other, the chief will blame the homeowner for being armed and cops drop some drugs to make everything justified. Then the chief of pokice comes out on tv and says we the people need our guns taken away and they are the ones up for the job. They will go after anyone that criticized police.

goddamnit someone needs to do something aboot those padestas

That is actually Alex Soros, George Soros' midget fag failure son's pedophilic display shit. Soros, the international terrorist who funds conflict to destroy countries, and who funds our local politicians and "Anti Trump Resistance: groups.

Attached: Abramov and Beatrix look at url.png (1440x2560, 1.49M)

People like this irritate me. You're going to suffer either way, so choose how and either fight or bend over. All I can say is that it will be a whole lot worse if you choose to suffer defeat rather than discipline, so don't complain if you did nothing.

Choose your own path. Read the opening pic. Research and decide.

Attached: Alex Podesta exhibit tender age wide.jpg (660x400, 43K)

I was born and raised in Hawai'i, fuck that place...
Fuck Maizie Hirono, fuck Diamond Head, fuck John Squid-watah, fuck H-1,2 &3, fuck the popolos, and if these ho'o haoles want to surrender their weapons; then sink the whole aina.
Bunch'a mahu's

i literally live across the street from this school

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more - we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward."-- Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

History repeats itself.

Nigga just like stab your politicians. Like come on they won't be worrying about guns if everyone is getting stabbed all the time.