SERBS ARE NOT WHITE

Attached: serbs are chinks.jpg (830x596, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
youtube.com/watch?v=zJMt3pJwIhY
youtube.com/watch?v=rd5qxc-vrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=y234mHmBAHs
youtube.com/watch?v=UGA5SsrfJkE
amp.theguardian.com/world/2001/mar/29/balkans.warcrimes
notablebiographies.com/Ma-Mo/Milosevic-Slobodan.html
nedeljnik.rs/nedeljnik/portalnews/rokfeler-je-za-milosevica-79-rekao-ovaj-ce-daleko-dogurati-citajte-u-nedeljniku/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ruu-4f6ugA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always knew that Draza-kun was still alive

No slav is White.

Are those Kazachs?

No those are Serbs
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
youtube.com/watch?v=zJMt3pJwIhY
youtube.com/watch?v=rd5qxc-vrHU

Attached: 16216216.jpg (506x404, 36K)

Slavs are the niggers of white race... they're a mixture of white/mongloid/chinese rape babies who've now grown up and claiming to be of ''value''.

Slavs life is as worth as a fart in the wind

Serfs are wh*toids thats why they have the tendancy to backstab everyone while also blaming them for "betraying" them even though they are the ones who started it

aaaalright there nigel, we know you used to be pretty cool back in “the good old days”

kys ooga bugar

Attached: Tatarstan.png (1838x735, 133K)

Easy there Abdul Bakhari

Attached: Brush ya teeth wanka.jpg (750x580, 43K)

AHAHAHA

Looks like special forces

Attached: potatobandit.jpg (640x635, 78K)

Serbs are nigga croats.

Attached: 1478462335677.png (800x1061, 1.6M)

Attached: Nothing personel.png (639x669, 399K)

Stay safe and take your whistle if someone will try to rape you while going to the mall.

Um no one claims otherwise

Whites are not Serb!

Attached: we_lost.png (956x540, 525K)

Damn guess it's time to help the commies destroy the West, then.

you should have listened....

Attached: listen to Slobodan.jpg (687x488, 113K)

Milosevic was Serbian Ceausescu. Except Ceausescu had some morals and actually was a Romanian nationalist.

Soon we will rid the Balkans of the wh*toid manace.

Attached: 1296.png (1600x1108, 2.93M)

Ceausescu was a commie faggot, and he banned abortion, causing the gypsy infestation in Romania. exactly how else was Milosevic like him?

So was Milošević.
He wrecked us.

give me some redpills about Milosevic instead. if he was not a based leader, then was he some controlled opposition?

This Montenegrin is a fucking cuck who desperately wants the whole of Balkan to join EU and turn into the same liberal shitholes

Attached: Slovo.png (1460x746, 1.18M)

I guess we aren't either, Long live Emperor(Akihito not some inbreed Habsburg)

Attached: 421117518_8a8b2300b8.jpg (500x270, 126K)

well, if true, thanks for telling me. Hague trials kinda remind me of Nuremberg trials.
youtube.com/watch?v=y234mHmBAHs
or this trial.

Attached: crime to defend.png (2274x292, 23K)

1. Bože živi, Bože štiti
Cara našeg i naš dom.
Vječnom Ti ih slavom kiti,
Snagom Ti ih jačaj svom.
Ti nam sretne dane množi,
Yamatovoj ih kući daj,
S njenom snagom zauvijek složi
Yamatove nam krune sjaj.

Well for example he had an inbred degenerate son like Ceausescu did.
His family stole billions and then ran off to Russia.
Milošević in essence was a communist who wanted to be the new Tito. When that failed, he kinda adopted Serbian nationalism, but merely as a facade.
He presided over criminalization, corruption and decay of Serbian society.
>fucking cuck
You're supporting criminals who ruined us. How is that not cucked?
You're supporting man who said his son who didn't work a day in his life earned his expensive cars, night clubs and other shit by ''carrying fruit baskets during summer''.

Most Serbs I know look white.

>rich people bad!

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 73K)

We are not white
Serbs are descendants of Mongols from the Eurasian steppe, ok praise Tengri

Attached: 146qr3.jpg (633x475, 47K)

How did Milošević become rich?
He was a party member and mid-tier official for most of his life.
How did he earn that money?
Why are you okay with someone stealing your money?

Now observe, this is the person who calls other persons ''cucks''. Person who supports criminals and corrupt politicians stealing his money and ruining his nation, because they say ''based'' things.

>balkans
>white

Attached: crni brat.jpg (297x301, 14K)

How did Macron become rich?
How did Merkel become rich?
How did Trump become rich?
Fuck off with your doublethink bs

Macron and Merkel don't have billions.
>How did Trump become rich?
He inherited his dads business. He's from a rich family.

You're grasping at straws here. You're accepting insane amount of corruption and thievery.

Reason? You're angry about this state, but instead of directing your anger towards people who are actually causing us misery, you direct it towards ''West''. Infantile.

Serbs are based.
Fuck Bulgaria and fuck Austria.

>Macron and Merkel don't have billions.
Neither did Milosevic
>He inherited his dads business. He's from a rich family.
And you think New York real estate is a non-corrupt and fair business?
>You're angry
Pathetic appeal to emotion mixed with Ad Hominem

You've been brainwashed since youth to be a self-hating retard obsessed with smoke and mirros in the West
Your current administration (which you said you dislike) is being propped up by the same West whose dick you fellate

Stfu s*rb fate has finally decided to serve your rightful punishment, you lost Yugoslavia, you lost Montenegro and you lost Kosovo, next you will lose Voivodina and afterwards the while country, pic related
Das rite
Based and redpilled, you alright serb boi

Attached: 1493640025771.png (1252x760, 588K)

>Neither did Milosevic
During his time, billions were stolen from Serbian people. He probably had billions, actually. They took a lot of that money when they escaped to Russia, his family that is.
>And you think New York real estate is a non-corrupt and fair business?

Different levels of corruption my friend. Corruption is corruption, but no Western country is as corrupt as Montenegro, Serbia or Russia.
>You've been brainwashed since youth to be a self-hating retard obsessed with smoke and mirros in the West

I'm not self-hating. If I was self-hating, I wouldn't call myself a Serb in 2019 Montenegro. It's not easy being a Serb here you know.

>is being propped up by the same West

Yes, for geopolitical reasons. I never said West is some wonder land of purity and innocence.

>He probably had billions
"dude trust me"
>no Western country is as corrupt as Montenegro, Serbia or Russia
Just because they call an Oligarch a Lobbyist doesn't mean he isn't corrupt
>It's not easy being a Serb here you know.
Yeah almost as if the West is trying to divide and conquer us
>Yes, for geopolitical reasons
You're on the right track
Now realize that Russias geopolitical interest and ours are more aligned

この投稿への返信またはあなたのお母さんは今夜彼女の睡眠で死ぬ

Attached: 1525193921574.jpg (800x1323, 174K)

>"dude trust me"
You don't have to trust me, there is a lot of evidence for this.
Even if he didn't steal billions, his son certainly couldn't live the way he did with his earnings and declared property. Why are you ignoring the elephant in the room? That's just one example.
>Just because they call an Oligarch a Lobbyist doesn't mean he isn't corrupt
Lobbying is not what you think it is, and I have no idea how the fuck are comparing lobbyists and oligarchs.
>Yeah almost as if the West is trying to divide and conquer us
Paranoia.
>Now realize that Russias geopolitical interest and ours are more aligned
What are our ''geopolitical interests''?
What do we want actually?

You are just a serb living in Croatia because your country is a shithole now stop larping.

I am a serb because I insulted Habsburgs or what?

This, death to wh*toids

>Why are you ignoring the elephant in the room?
Because it's irrelevant, his policy is more important then the fraction of the overall wealth he took for himself
>Lobbying is not what you think it is
It's legal bribery
>Paranoia.
The guys in charge are there because they get funding from the EU which they use to fuel their parties and campaigns, this is how Vucic got into power so easily
>What are our ''geopolitical interests''?
Fix the 90s border drawing
Stop the brain drain
Crackdown on Albanian drug trafficking
Re-arm ourselves and salvage our industry
Re-unify with Montenegro, Kosovo and split Bosnia with Croatia

Habsurgovic dynasty is actual descendant from Stefan Nemanja but Vatican Masons hide this fact

>albanianigger
You don't even count as humans

Is it me or is the nigger of curry right there the spitting image of Barbara Lerner Spectre?

I'm starting to believe in physiogamy. Where do all these weird squashed faced cucks come from? It seems to be regardless of ethnic origin.

Milosevic was CEO of Beobanka in New York, where he took a loan from Kissinger Associates for his political campaign in all of Serbia. Up in becoming PM, he withdrew 1.2 billion Dollars worth of Gold Dinars and had them spread to different bank accounts in Russia, Lybia, Israel and the US.

>Because it's irrelevant, his policy is more important then the fraction of the overall wealth he took for himself

No it's not, because it's not just him stealing. You don't understand how corrupt regimes work.

And I'm not sure what his ''policies'' were...starting wars, criminalization of society, war crimes, abandoning Serbs you led to revolt and letting them get fucked in the process?
>It's legal bribery
You don't know what lobbying is.
>The guys in charge are there because they get funding from the EU which they use to fuel their parties and campaigns, this is how Vucic got into power so easily
Show evidence of that.
>Fix the 90s border drawing
Where?
>Stop the brain drain
Do you even know why people are leaving Serbia? Hint: it's because of shit I'm talking about.
>Crackdown on Albanian drug trafficking
Albanian drug traffickers collaborate with Serbs. Especially with Serbs in Kosovo.
>Re-arm ourselves and salvage our industry
Re-arm ourselves for what? We are literally surrounded by NATO.
>Re-unify with Montenegro, Kosovo and split Bosnia with Croatia
Kosovo is lost long ago, there's 1.5 million Albanians there. We could get north.
>re-unify with Montenegro
Okay.

You won't get any of that with Russia. Russia will not support us then. If Russia comes into a position where it's a major power in this region, they won't let Serbia become too powerful.

Check out what happened in the aftermath of war with Turks in 1870's. They literally created Greater Bulgaria at the expense of Serbia, because Bulgaria was closer to them at the time.

Russian politicians don't give a fuck about Serbs or Serbia. Geopolitics exclude emotion, mostly.

logično

Shut the fuck up, wh*toid

Attached: 6768c0eefd1fb022f13d238cde726ec2.jpg (480x720, 43K)

>Milosevic was CEO of Beobanka in New York, where he took a loan from Kissinger Associates for his political campaign in all of Serbia

Never heard of that to be honest.

Explains the inbreeding

Attached: habsburg-jaw-of-charles-ii.jpg (900x578, 63K)

I'm happy Britain is not going to exist soon. Your daughters will marry niggers and your legacy will forever perish from the world. Harold Godwinson weeps at your modern nation.

>You don't know what lobbying is.
Yeah it's not bribery, it's donations, my bad
West Goode
>Show evidence of that.
This is so commonplace they even discuss it in the EU parliament, heres Nigel Farage talking about it in regards to Croatia
youtube.com/watch?v=UGA5SsrfJkE
>Do you even know why people are leaving Serbia? Hint: it's because of shit I'm talking about.
They leave for hedonistic reasons, not for ideological
>Re-arm ourselves for what? We are literally surrounded by NATO.
Exactly
>Kosovo is lost long ago, there's 1.5 million Albanians there. We could get north.
Good lord, how can you be THIS fucking retarded
Kosovo is bleeind more people then all other Balkan countries
Their statitics are constantly being withheld or obfuscated for a good reason
>You won't get any of that with Russia.
If we continue to suck the Wests dick we certainly won't
If we are their ally however it will be in their interests to give us a stronger position
>Geopolitics exclude emotion, mostly.
Your arguments are pure emotion, cuck

Of course you haven't, the Serbian Wikipedia moderators censor this every single time it's brought up. Just Google Milosevic Beobanka and it will reveal hundreds of articles since 1982.

amp.theguardian.com/world/2001/mar/29/balkans.warcrimes

notablebiographies.com/Ma-Mo/Milosevic-Slobodan.html

serbs are the most-supreme white nation on earth

Attached: serbs_are_turkish_cocksucker.png (690x858, 395K)

Heres another pic for context

Attached: This.jpg (960x573, 167K)

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhah albanian wars as serb hahahahahahahhahahhahah

>We wuz

>decisive victory
Whiteys btfo

Nigel Farage, an eurosceptic politician, is absolutely not a source for your claim.
>Yeah it's not bribery, it's donations, my bad
Lobbyists aren't oligarchs. That was your original claim.
And I'm not about to defend corruption in West.
>They leave for hedonistic reasons, not for ideological
Hedonistic reasons being normal working conditions, healthier environment to raise kids, better wages and so on. Gotcha.
>Exactly
What ''exactly'' you dumb idiot? How are we gonna fight everyone around us?
>Kosovo is bleeind more people then all other Balkan countries
So what? It still has Albanian majority.
For start, no Serb would even move there even if we recovered it.
>If we continue to suck the Wests dick we certainly won't
No, but perhaps we'll get better institutions, less corruption, more investment, better wages, better living conditions.
>Your arguments are pure emotion, cuck
Are you the same guy who said it's okay for Putin to murder journalists and that average people aren't affected by corruption and crime?

You're using the word ''cuck'' yet I'm not sure you understand that you're the cuck here.

nedeljnik.rs/nedeljnik/portalnews/rokfeler-je-za-milosevica-79-rekao-ovaj-ce-daleko-dogurati-citajte-u-nedeljniku/

I mean I knew about his theft and all that, but I didn't know he received money from West for wrecking Yugoslavia.

>Nigel Farage, an eurosceptic politician, is absolutely not a source for your claim.
A man who worked withing the bowels of the EU and has proven multiple times to be right about it
Here is him predicting a formation of the EU army
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ruu-4f6ugA
>And I'm not about to defend corruption in West.
But you will ignore it
>Hedonistic reasons being normal working conditions, healthier environment to raise kids, better wages and so on. Gotcha.
Being money and money alone
When they talk about working in Germany they don't talk how clean the factory is, they talk about the new BMW they bougt
>What ''exactly'' you dumb idiot? How are we gonna fight everyone around us?
It's called detterence kid
>For start, no Serb would even move there even if we recovered it.
They will if we give them a reason to
Such as creating jobs in mining and construction
Same way Russia encourage more people to move to Crimea
>No, but perhaps we'll get better institutions, less corruption, more investment, better wages, better living conditions.
20 years under their thumb, where is it?
We are worse now then under Communist dictatorship
>Are you the same guy who said it's okay for Putin to murder journalists and that average people aren't affected by corruption and crime?
Wew, took you long enough to figure it out
>You're using the word ''cuck'' yet I'm not sure you understand that you're the cuck here.
You're watching your country get pillaged and asking for more, thinking it's good for it

>All this seethe over our little nation
Euphoric. (((They)))'re really pushing against us.

Attached: heh.png (500x500, 11K)

>inb4 this thread gets moved to Jow Forums like how the other Serbia thread did.

Attached: Pepe RO RS.jpg (900x900, 463K)

they push against us too. because of so many trolls raiding me again yesterday when i made /rg/.

Half of these are part of the Hungarian-Ottoman wars and the fact you've added the Albanian wars in it is just pathetic imho

so we have the teams set.
>Romania and Serbia
>Hungary and Albania
shiptars and bozgors are always seethings.

Serbs participated in all of them
Hungarian cavalry, for instance, had several Serb knights in it
There were so many Serbs in Krajina because the Hungarians settled them there to act as border guard against the Ottomans

>A man who worked withing the bowels of the EU
He was a MEP. Nothing more.
>But you will ignore it
I will not ignore it. But I will not pretend it's absolutely the same as in Russia or here.
>Being money and money alone
Money matters. You use it to buy things, like food, housing, and so on.
>When they talk about working in Germany they don't talk how clean the factory is, they talk about the new BMW they bougt
They actually do. They talk about normal working conditions. They talk about normal institutions.

Things that Serbia lacks.
>It's called detterence kid
We can never reach that level of deterrence. We don't have money or resources.
>They will if we give them a reason to
What reason? Where will you get the money to sponsor people to move to a shithole depopulated region?
>20 years under their thumb, where is it?
We aren't ''under their thumb'' though. They aren't micromanaging Serbia. They aren't forcing you to do anything. It's your choice. And our choice was to support corruption and crime.
>Wew, took you long enough to figure it out

So you're indeed okay with Putin murdering people who criticize his oligarch friends?

based
also this

Attached: chad vs virgin.png (1980x1280, 201K)

It is enough to make a thread "serbs are not white" and leave. Serbs are so retarded they will make that 1 post bait thread go 300 replies. Just nuke us pls.

Says the fucking mutt

Attached: 96aee7d82304552e6eda23ef440da777c37dc2e3704d7f942ea028deefe4c64a.jpg (550x413, 18K)

of course they not white, they are turk rape babies

Some would say God is a Serb, but the truth is: Serbs are older than God

Attached: 1541281436207.jpg (640x430, 44K)

>Romania and Serbia
Gypsies and Roach rape babies
ooh am scared...

>the Algerian is back
yup, the thread is complete.

Well i guess you got a tast of what /balk threads are like

so many seethings, making everything tiresome.

i know, and i thought Romania vs Hungary threads are bad.

WE WUZ SERBIAN GODS AND SHIET

>He was a MEP. Nothing more.
Hath not an MEP eyes?
>I will not ignore it. But I will not pretend it's absolutely the same as in Russia or here.
Why? Because their pesants have more money then Russian ones?
>Money matters. You use it to buy things, like food, housing, and so on.
Money is flexible, 100 dinars in Serbia will go a lot futher then in Germany
>Things that Serbia lacks.
Why don't we aquire them instead of acting sad that we don't have them
>We can never reach that level of deterrence. We don't have money or resources.
You don't need to beat them in the battlefield, you just need to make them think that an all out war will not be profitable
>What reason? Where will you get the money to sponsor people to move to a shithole depopulated region?
I already wrote out a reason and the money will come from loans which will be repaid once the mines and settlements start turning a profit
>We aren't ''under their thumb'' though.
Yes we are
>They aren't micromanaging Serbia
Yes they are retard, they literally tell our leader how to structure our economy in order to further integrate it into the EU
This is also how the Hungary and Czechia lost sectors of their industries in sugar and wine making
>So you're indeed okay with Putin murdering people who criticize his oligarch friends?
It's not ok, but it doesn't change my opinion

Montenegrins aren't really like that, you don't even need a passport to travel there from serbia

People who used to be called Yugoslavian are now called what?

>serbs are not white

Attached: 1516857890604.png (1314x726, 199K)

>you don't even need a passport to travel there from serbia
well duh, it's just a fucking mountain full of negros
you don't need a passport to go and see them chimping and climbing tree like the apes they are

well, because Montenegro is for you, as what Moldova is for us. a part of the country separated as a consequence of troubled politics.

its always fucking tiresome how come we see the same shills making the same threads every day, it gets boring.

>Hath not an MEP eyes?
I asked you to give me evidence that EU is funding parties they like.
>Why? Because their pesants have more money then Russian ones?
Among other reasons yes. But the most important reason is that level of corruption there is far lower, and corruption is actually fought against. Unlike in Putin's Russia or here.
>Why don't we aquire them instead of acting sad that we don't have them

You can't acquire them with a corrupt and criminal regime. Such conditions don't provide for economic growth, or any growth.
>you just need to make them think that an all out war will not be profitable
I know how deterrence works. Problem is, this scenario of yours is pure imagination. No one is planning to attack Serbia and no one really has resources to do that right now. All of Balkan militaries are pretty shit, ignoring Greeks.
>I already wrote out a reason and the money will come from loans which will be repaid once the mines and settlements start turning a profit

Kosovo is simply not that profitable.
>Yes we are

How?
>they literally tell our leader how to structure our economy in order to further integrate it into the EU

So they are making us agree to certain standards in order to cooperate with them? Wow, the horror. Pure Stalinism.

>This is also how the Hungary and Czechia lost sectors of their industries in sugar and wine making

They made it up in other areas. Agriculture isn't really profitable anymore.

>It's not ok, but it doesn't change my opinion

But some level of corruption surely changes your opinion on the entire Western Europe and USA.

Apparently, countries like Estonia or Finland are as bad Russia in your view. Even though in Russia journalists are murdered like dogs if they dare criticize Putin's friends.

Now THAT is how you create a good society. By murdering those who criticize the excesses of government and government friends.

You are one of the biggest drones I talked with in my life.

Yes. Yes, they are. KYS D&C shill

No offense mate but it ain't like that, most montenegrins are no different than us or the croats, and the borders are quite artificial. Despite these seething kids, no one is really like that

Hi VPN shill

Kys

FUCK ALL CROASHITS AND ANALBANIGGERS AND MONTENIGGERS

Gypsy why you love the Serb subhumans so much? did they usually give you money whenever you set a gypsy beggar?

ايري بالنبي تبعك