GIOYC

Cheaper than therapy!

Attached: 1541121910071.jpg (500x409, 54K)

She laughed at my joke today. Seeing her smile makes me so happy

I can't believe you fooled me for so long? I can't believe I let you into my life like that? Looking back at my family photos and seeing you at our gatherings. It's really amazing to me.

You never deserved any place in my life. I should've smacked you that first time you grabbed and kissed me while shoving my hand down your pants.

For the first time writing out wtf happened between us - you're really a dick!

Deny it all you want to. Your brother knew I didn't want to abort but was willing to give the baby up for adoption. You were never trapped and you want everyone to believe that story to justify your mental psychotic episodes weren't really that - it was my fault you acted like that.

Your family, those closest to you, know how you're not really ok internally. Why do you think your siblings don't hang out with you? Only mommy.

Why do you think they won't help you try to go to court to get visits with him? They see how unwell you really are.

The "mask of sanity" you wear will slip again and I'm so glad I don't have to be around to witness it. And neither will he.

Idk how you stand to live in your own skin?

I hate you mom, I truly hate you with everything I have.

You really ingrained so much pain and hate in me, I you taught me love is some bullshit lie for a bullshit world full of garbage that takes advantage of you, uses you, and then cast you telling you "just deal with it"

All I want to do is die, but all these shitty cuts tell me I can't because its somehow my fault I don't know how to feel anything else besides sad and hateful towards the world.

All i want is to be hugged and loved but I'm way to broken to ever find this fucking fairy tale, and all i want is the world to to feel as bad as me and find that the only relief I get is venting out my hate on the world so it has a reason to dislike me.

Let me love or let me die.

Why did you hate me so much, why did you have me, why didn't you let my step dad beat me to death like he came so close to so many times, I hope your getting raped in hell, I'll see you there.

I'm starting to realize that there might not be anything that will make me happy. That I just have this insatiable greediness inside me and I expect too much from life. Knowing this, I'm a bit worried about my future. Falling into the same unhealthy habits that my father did doesn't seem so far-fetched anymore.

I wonder if anyone will ever think about me the way i think about them. "i think you're wonderful" doesn't really mean anything if you don't wanna chat after saying that right? next time i won't ask questions i will just trust my guts about what you really feel. I don't know, I get so attached to everyone and they leave me. i feel so invisible. I'd rather be idealized for something I'm not than be reduced to nothing. what's worse is that you're even trying to be polite like I'm some stupid baby who doesn't want to get hurt!

i don't want to cut you off again, it makes me feel awful, but maybe I'm awful.

I just wanted to say that I hate niggers ao fucking much. I need to be able to vent this here so i don't go and kill a bunch of niggers

from now on my goal will be to just let people hate me as much as possible. at one point you get so sick of doing so much for everyone without anyone realizing you stop craving the good words. come on, then. devour me, destroy me, i want to hear it all, at least I'll finally be free! free to laugh on your hate and knowing i only got myself to trust!

Welp, time for another boring fucking Thanksgiving. It's going to just be me and my parents at home again, since we don't really bother with anyone in my family anymore. We used to have larger gatherings when I was young, but over time my parents got sick of my relatives' bullshit, so now we just don't see them at all. I barely knew any of them anyway.

My parents are decent enough people but they have their own issues that just makes these long weekends unbearable sometimes. I have no friends so I can't go anywhere with anyone or even talk to anyone over the long weekend. I'm not working at the moment, so I'll probably just spend 96 hours studying and reading and doing all of my usual solitary activities because that's what my life has become.

I'm so fucking tired of being alone in every aspect of my life and lacking the capability to change it. I can chat with people at school but that's it: chat. Not hang out with, not have a real conversation with either in person or over text. Just chat. Because I'm 19 and I don't know how to make or keep friends anymore.

Attached: RichEvans.jpg (919x720, 57K)

I should never doubted myself ever again. Your whole family is rooting for your to further your education, regardless of cost. So I'm going to bite the bullet and become a veterinarian! Believe in yourself! Who else can you trust but yourself? Just fucking do it and don't regret going back to your job as a vet assistant! This is valuable experience you'll need. You fucking hated your new job so why do you care? Everyone at your old job was rooting for you to be a vet, too!

I can't offer you love, but I think being dissatisfied with the shit you were forced into means there is still hope. If you completely stopped feeling then I couldn't say that much. You can't escape hell without the desire to imo

>I can't offer you love,
Neither can every other living soul on this planet, why bother typing this out you dumb cunt.

I still love you so much. I tell myself "there'll be another; she had all these flaws; eventually I'll move on" but I dont think I believe it. 6 months since we ended, messaged only once since, months ago, and yet I still find myself thinking about you most nights: wondering if youre ok, if youve found someone to make you happy or what I could do to win you back.
The not knowing is what hurts most. If you hated me it'd be easy. If you were married it'd be easy - sure, it'd hurt more to find out you'd gotten married but at least that'd be the end: like ripping a plaster off. We ended in such a silly way - just another chance is all I want. You said so many great things about us and yet its all been so trivially discarded. If youre not taken, why not try again? Why not try to rekindle what we once had? Even starting from square zero would be enough.

Ive met new people, developed hobbies, improved myself and even had dates but nothing assuages these feelings: Im just exasperated now. When I look at other women I feel nothing, save sometimes contempt. They havent the warmth you had nor the kindness and the softness. When I looked at you I felt light and as though my problems all at once seemed inconsequential. I sometimes wish I hadnt deleted my pictures of you but if Im to ever move on I had to. Even so, I can still recall your face as though I saw it moments ago. Just thinking about you I feel pleasant and relaxed. You were always so bashful; you shouldve showed the world your face with joy. You smile was far too rare.

But its impossible to tell you this, you didnt even browse Jow Forums.
I pray Ill bump into you one day walking down the street, even though we live in different cities, just to see that youre well - you were troubled and I still worry. Maybe Im lying to myself and I just want another chance to be with you but doesnt that mean caring for you anyway
Im just rambling now. I wonder, does she ever think of me
I still love you, Rachel.

Dear Jeff Bezos,

Thanks for saving The Expanse. I got everyone in my family an Alexa for x-mas.

Right, $7 from now until new year, wish me luck, batch.

I know I'm going to lose. I know that in the next year my girlfriend or family is going to come to my room with me dead in it. I hate so much about myself, I hate so much fro what I've done. I come to these threads in hoping i can convince myself not too. I'm just so tired...I'm so tired of hurting and feeling like this..

It was all fake. Every single part of the entire nine years of knowing you.

Nothing was real. None of it. I'm still in shock.

What did they lie about?

Hey man, it ok.

The only people in my life who loved me are dead or have abandoned me. I'm not blameless but it sucks all the same. Times used to be so good and I took them for granted. I'm going to college now but I'm just not happy. I got the job I wanted but im just not happy. I don't laugh anymore and I want to die.

Watching my father die is going to ruin my life, isn't it? I'm going to be one of those people who are useless and stupid and no one care about because all I did was fucking struggle and one man's death finally made the struggle stop.

Why can't I just die?

Everything. Every they wanted. Everything they were. Every damn thing.

People need to boycott amazon like a bad habit.

People who buy from amazon are supporting shit work for shit pay and shit conditions.

I've been single for 8 years, since I was 18. I've recently developed a crush on a girl at my workplace. For some reason this crush has hit me harder than any I can remember for years. I can't tell if she's just extremely shy, or just not interested. She never really looks my way, but the couple of time I have talked to her, she seems very nervous, but sweet, not dismissive. After all these years of being alone, I get excited when we talk, but very sad when there's a missed interaction. She's very hard to approach. I feel so dumb for feeling so affected by a girl I have barely talked to.

You are young and your life is not decided or over with, so everything can change for better for you and even in your relationships with family and people. What happened?

You weren't there so I guess you really did leave everyone behind just because I exist. I really don't get it though, I never did anything to you. But you told me this would happen and it did, so whaddya know. If only you told me why you did it but too late to ask questions.

Aw that is so sweet.

Don't feel dumb for that! I think it's cute.

What would the harm be in asking her out? At least you'll know where you stand at that point?

I've put on weight and have a lousy haircut.

Ah I wonder if I can ever be there and just give the people that deserve it their answers

Goddamn this is almost exactly how i feel about this girl in my class. I've been making an effort to talk with her a bit more but I'm constantly worried that she only talks with me because she's too polite or shy to tell me to get lost.

I just feel like it's too soon. We've only had 1 "sort of" conversation. Other than that, it's only hi and bye. I want to talk to her, but it seems like she avoids me during the day.

Why do you hate me so much to leave your own family behind?

Well, even still, she's made an impact on you.

Good luck guy!

My crush asked me out.
And we went out and had a great time.
Cleared up misunderstandings.
They opened up to me.
We agree on so much shit it's crazy. I said out loud that I was surprised we haven't found anything to augue about and they agreed.
They're trusting me more and more little by little and we slowly impact one another.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm still grappling with the emotions of it. All this time and I'm still processing the feels.

I held in fire awhile thinking we'd eventually make it through this and get back together.

I laugh at that now because I know that's not going to happen. I don't want a relationship with someone like you. I know what I want and need; you could never be that guy.

And I was cool with that. I thought at least we'd be friends again. Despite all that happened, we'd eventually make up as friends and coparent and support each other to live our best lives.

And now I'm beginning to see that won't happen either. I'm processing those emotions.

You really are not anything of who I thought you were?

It's so strange and foreign to me. I really didn't think you were this dark and evil as a person.

Was it there the whole time? Was I projecting my own naivety? My own goodness? Was the light I thought I saw in you just me reflecting back?

I think so. That's the hardest part of all now. You will only return to try to claim him because of your ego and how you see him as a piece of property to be staked. And you will only do that when you think I've moved on with someone else or you've hit such a low in your own life that you need the ego boost.

I'm still kind of in shock of how little I knew you...how convinced you were a good man only to learn you're just a nice guy.

Found the Reddit profile of my college crush
Found out he was also a closet homo
He has taken to the life of drugs, sex, and parties
I have taken to isolation and prayer
I still think about him every day
Knew I felt something there, but never got the courage
We could have saved each other

I got an incurable std whe I was 17, 9 long years have passed while I wait for death.

Are you on their medication regimen? You could live decades longer if so.

Nothing worse than bible thumpers thinking they need or can "save" gay people.

God doesn't work that way. He loves them and created them JUST how they are! God is probably more upset with "His" people judging and mistreating these specially created individuals than what they do!
Dumbass

I don't care really, my dick has ugly scars and I haven't had sex since I was 20 and it was with an old prostitute. I Haven't killed myself because I don't want to live my father alone.

I told my friend I thought you were cute and he told me you had a boyfriend. No big deal, I'm not one for wishing anything bad to happen to others, so I let it go.
Then my friend told you I liked you... You blushed and joked that you'd leave your boyfriend for me...and when I heard that, I wanted nothing more than for you to do just that.

Now you're all I can think about.

Just to add that the worst part is having girls give you hints or flirt with you. So hard pushin them away when everything you want is the exact opposite.

I think I'm going to die in the near future

Y?

I'm the other guy that replied. I felt the same way about this girl these past few weeks; I had one conversation with her, but after that I only managed a few "see you later"s after class. I got the impression she was just avoiding me, and felt really shitty. But then I found a way to talk with her again on Friday. After that I was able to talk with her again yesterday and today. And so far she's been fine with me. As I said, maybe she's just being polite, but for now it's something.

Based on your description I think she could very well just be shy and too nervous to talk to you. So try to find any opportunity to approach her and talk with her, even briefly. Just to get a better sense of how she feels around you. There's no harm in just talking to her as a person, and over time you'll hopefully build up a kind of rapport with her.

Not sure if you were really looking for advice, and I might be off the mark, but I dunno, maybe it's something to consider. Hope it goes well regardless.

Attached: 1537162923714.jpg (972x1024, 141K)

I spilled the beans to my crush, and the only girl I've ever had feelings for. Everything, enough to fill an olympic pool. She told me she knew I had some feelings for her, she just didn't know the intensity. I said she was awesome and I was satisfied with just being friends. She's got a boyfriend and he's a good guy, and I've a spine, damnit. I spilled that I find her chubbiness attractive. All of it. Every last thing I had in. She asked if I was ok with being friendzoned. I told her it wasn't a friendzone if I was aiming to just be friends with her, it'd just be being friends - and by getting that weight from my shoulders, I got rid of a major mental block I had.

I feel so free. I was getting relapse into autism, with hyperfocus, a tenseness, just everything going back to those primal and borderline self-destructive instincts. It feels as if this massive weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I'm genuinely happy I spilled so much spaghetti.

Wish you had give me a chance to make you feel something.

Is it really what you want to be? Just a fuck boy?

Is this your goal in life now? To see how many you can get?

Were you the one on here complaining that you missed your window and now can't seem to hit 18 y/o pussy?

You're closest company is an alcoholic who's bitter because he lost his kid and hates all women but says his pump and dumps are healthy?

I just don't see it ending well for you. I know you think why not your older brother went through a hoe phase? But he wasn't a dad then. Like, if you had your shit together, stable, living on your own, paying support and worked through your issues and THEN wanted to be a hoe - go for it. But I'm thinking right now pouring your entire focus on it seems....idk? Like a regret waiting to wake up from.

You'll find usefulness in life or will just get over the nihilism of "nothing matters ;.;" and reach "Nothing matters :D" where you accept the simple epicureanism of life is about pleasures. Not hedonistic pleasure but simple pleasures of companionship, contentment in life and acceptance of what you can change and what you can't. Im still chasing the pleasure of being happy with who I am and what I look like and my place in life. Don't have it yet.

It'll be hard to watch your pa die but you'l llive past it and it'll become another chapter and ended story behind you. It's easier if they take a long time to die but it's also going to fuck you up more if they take awhile. Mine dying of lewy body dementia fucked me up pretty bad. It's a reason for my arrested development but not the exclusive one. But it was also the reason that led me down a path that developed me. Same as yours will lead you down a different path. Could be better in some ways than if he lived. Could be worse. It just is.

But yeah mate I know the feeling of sometimes wishing you could just die. I still get it sometimes. Not sure it'll ever go but you can try and tone down the bad noise. Just try and keep living till you die - the relief will come in the end.

Yeah and it usually comes when you finally don't want it and enjoy to live

I have been presented with many good opportunities and recognized them as they were presented to me, so far my biggest regrets include not taking these opportunities.
I have no fucking clue why I didn’t take them, this still happens too.

You're probably blocking yourself. Sometimes people self sabotage out of fear of succeeding.

I think it's hot that she's married

don't do it

I have to deal with this guy who's fucked me up so I can't figure out enough to walk away with a clear conscience. It's happened before, the blinds come down, surprise it was an affair, but I'm still looking for proof right now. The repressed feelings have bubbled up, he's stonewalling and using his solo therapist and AA sponsor to validate him on whatever bullshit he's saying about me to pursue some emotional or sexual affair, I'm not sure which it is. Ignored me at the store and bee-lined to the cute cashier to talk about some mundane shit as I awkwardly stood there with our child. I'm cuter and thinner than she is, but she looked like his sister, fucking hell.

There's no way he's actually going to all these AA meetings at 10pm and staying out til 2am alone. All his guy friends work late. I think AA is a cult knowing how it runs now for desperate garbage men who basically use it like an IRL Jow Forums, minus the how2girlfriend aspect. Talk each other up and just talk, talk, talk into the nothingness while forming some kind of comradery that they use to manipulate others as they are manipulated. I'm going to bring up marriage counseling and the problem with solo therapy tonight and see how he responds. If he's against it then it's obvious he's having an affair, or just plain abusive?

We haven't had sex in months, he refused me the last two times, and he tells me tonight he's happy. If things were a little different I would walk out of here tonight.

I had an MRI taken. I'm not expecting good results.

are you?
do it

Call meeee I know I told you not to but call meeee.

I am single.

Going through a divorce right now, and she's an alcoholic. Her issue was she didn't even want to go to AA and wanted to keep drinking.

Hang in there, user, it gets better.

I'm really angry all the time. I feel like a well or a reservoir that has been polluted. My life feels like some people have poured all their poison and cruelty into me. Sometimes, I get so mad that I feel physically ill. Some of these things have stayed with me for years. Mostly, I feel ashamed to have held on to the indignities that I have suffered, but sometimes I entertain thoughts of hurting the people that have wronged me and that makes me feel the most wretched. Anyway, just something I have observed that I wish I could change in my life.

It's funny, I was the one who asked him to drink less or try AA when we first met, and for six years after. He's only been sober for 8 months since he was fifteen, and now I'm getting the short end of the stick.

You're doing better than I did. I should have walked sooner and before any children, it would have been so much better faster. Now I'm stuck.

I read and watch a lot of porn for no reason.

Call me first because I lost your number

No one is ever stuck. Do what makes you happy; if you're happy, your kids will be happy.

If you were in a bad situation then you need to let me know if you want me to understand. It seemed so. As scary as it is, I will listen and accept you. Because I was afraid and opened up finally and it has helped me. And because I love you.

Your guild failed because you come on way too strong. Your intentions are good but your approachable is laughable. People pay money monthly to play this game. Nobody wants to be told how to play it or what they should be doing. That guild wasn't nearly good enough for you to be telling people how to play the game, either. I could see if you were running one of the top raid guilds in the game but we weren't even in the running for best on the server. We weren't even remotely close, actually. Also, your obsession with recruiting female players came off as creepy and hella overbearing. I don't want to knock you because I get you. After the conversations we had back in the day, I genuinely understood where you were coming from (and I still do), but you really need to sort yourself out IRL. I like you as a friend. You're a genuinely cool guy, but as a guild leader, you sucked ass. I wish you well in the future, and I'm still open to raiding with you but never again as one of your guildmates. I appreciate the love and trust you showed me but I had to step away from all of that shit because I was beginning to feel like I was in way too deep.

Its gonna be year now why I still love her and why does she have to be so far away

- S?

I cant fucking stand you
How you always find me and pour your sad shit on me, I dont care and I dont want to hear it
Ive tried helping you but you never listen but expect me to take you in
Fuck you
Leave me alone, if Im alone its for a reason, everyone else gets it but not you
And your jokes?
I dont laugh at them because I dont want to give you anything, not even my smile
And yet you still explain them to me like Im a stupid child
Its always like this
Everybody told me to avoid you and now I know why
I better not see you thanksgiving
You better not come find me
Because I will blow you off and tell you to fuck off for once
I cant help you

girls fuck me up. i know i shouldn't let it get to me and every time i'm feeling down about it i can come up with a hundred reasons that being single is fine and even awesome in some regards.. but i just wish some girl would love me like i want to love them. i admit my standards are above what i should be aiming for but aren't you supposed to aim for the moon? i wish i was more confident in myself, i had it once but then i fell in love with a crazy bitch who made me crazy in turn. fell in love once and i've never been the same

goddamn it I can't stop fucking up
there just isn't enough time to do everything i need to dooooo

I love you, user. I have never met you, but it hurts me to read about your pain and I want to take it all away. Your words are so much like mine used to be. I used to ask God to grant me love or death. And he granted me love. I am certain that he loves you too and that he wants you to feel loved too. I will pray for you. Hang in there and don't give up. Let God love you and love yourself too. And the rest will follow.

Transferring jobs, this girl i been talking to for the last couple months we have gotten very close. I have her locker number and lock combination. I want to leave a small note telling her i like her before i leave. Anyone here got any idea on something short and sweet?

Im gonna pump your ass so hard you'll call me daddy and shit on my mouth

Urgh I made the mistake of dating a co-worker. A co-worker who is in a junior position, whilst I'm in a senior position. We've been keeping it a secret.

His computer is right outside my office. He texted me to say he couldn't make our plans tonight as he found a better offer. I texted him back to tell him that I don't think I'll have time to see him anymore (which is true).

Most awkward hour of my life, he kept looking in and texting to backpedal saying he has time for a quick hang.

So I've given in and agreed to meet up. Essentially I don't want things to go sour but I'm no longer interested. Now I'm waiting for him to show.

I'm officially spending Thanksgiving alone. My roommate just left to visit his girlfriend in Portland. I waited too long to buy a ticket home. There are a few reasons I self-sabotaged this (because it was self-sabotage, I've been thinking about buying a ticket for months) and had ever opportunity to do so).
Firstly, my last Thanksgiving was a mess, with my Dad yelling at my mom and her crying, nearly the same as every other Thanksgiving, same as it is every family event. But the real reason I didn't want to go home to avoid seeing my long distance girlfriend. We've been going out for three years and I had resolved to break up with her over thanksgiving weekend. I want to do it in person, I think I owe her that. I know she loves me and I can hardly bear to break her heart. Its something I've been putting off for awhile now.
So I failed to break the relationship and I failed to inform my family I'd be missing until tonight, the last moment, at 11 pm. My mom had been calling me, texting me, telling me she was worried about me. I only just texted her back to tell her I cant make. I can only imagine the stress I called her by avoiding her.

Jow Forums, please give me strength. Give me the strength to do what I know I need to do. Give me the strength to realize what I want and to act on it. Give me the power to love myself and love those around me. I need to do what's right.

A why do you have to be so wholesome?
I REALLY want to hold your hand god DAMNIT
AAGHHR

Attached: AHHHHH.png (380x350, 139K)

>I can tell you now that I don't see a point in meeting you. I don't think it'll work out between us and we'll have nothing to talk about.
Why the fuck do I even bother anymore... I just can't fucking win no matter how hard I try. She wasn't even that great or special and I actually have vidya that I want to play, so no big loss but for fucks sake it still stings like hell, especially since it's happened so many times to me already. Every fucking time I'm actually interested in a girl this shit happens. If I don't care - it's fine, but if I start investing myself, this fucking shit happens.

Christ, this is so disappointing and unmotivating. I just want a qt faithful gf that will be interesting to talk to. I just want to experience BEING FUCKING LOVED FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE.

I don't love my gf, but I stay with her because she says shell kill herself if I leave and she's a NEET, I support her fully so I know if I dump her she'll fucking for away and die and I'll feel responsible. She's not the prettiest, she doesn't fuck often at all, doesn't cook or clean, and we just don't click.

I really need to stop drinking vodka every night but when I stop I feel empty and anxious. I drink to silence the voices in my head constantly reminding me what a piece of shit I am.

That's abuse and bullshit. You'll break-up with her and she'll cry a bit but then keep on living. You might need to get a restraining order in the future though, those kinds of girls are sometimes insane.

I feel bad for not loving her, she truly believes she loves me and all but I can tell she's just never been cared about before, even though none of this is real. I feel like she knows I don't love her and want to leave and it hurts her a lot, but honestly I can't just sit around and wait for her to act like an adult

Everything seems so different and simply being aware makes me feel trapped and scared.

one of my friends kinda implied that I was pretty dull when I was complaining about my calculus 2 class, saying "that its the easiest math class ever", despite not having the same professor, or even being in the same state as me
im only in my 3rd semester of college and its calc 2
am I dumb? or am I just tired and over analyzing things?

Attached: baculaisdracula.gif (218x228, 1024K)

Calc 2 is hard man

I can't wait to return home after not living there for so long, but it's bittee sweet. I'm afraid of falling into a rut, a spiraling depression, and fail to get a job in a decent time.

I desperately want a significant other and I feel like I'm behind because two out of three of my friends are already married.

(I feel like I've done nothing with my life despite doing more than a good deal of people my age. Show me state, bring me home.)

Attached: 1540598812521.jpg (887x900, 232K)

Literally about to fail this class because I can't fucking understand any of the notation, yet the actual processes and computational methods are so fucking simple. Fuck this class, fuck the textbook, fuck the professor for copying down the textbook onto the board, fuck my stupid ass brain i should fucking neck myself. the fact that i'm failing a course known to be easy for being upper level simply because i don't understand the fucking notation is fucking humiliating and i deserve to fucking shoot myself

Someone talk to me pls

Stop going after e girls user

Well we broke up. He asked me to move in with him knowing I would say no. He can be pissed all he wants. It's his fault he tried to compete with my cat that I have had for twice as long as I've even known him.
He already started telling our friends what a bitch I am. I don't even care. I realize now it could never work out. He is so incredibly selfish. If we stayed together I would have ended up completely miserable.

>e girls
What do you mean?

People are more important than cats, femanon.

The more I cut contact with you, the more I miss you.

Why your ex? Why not me? Was he that good?

Dont come back to me when you get bored of him AGAIN

Oh man I've been there. It's a classic really.

Let it go and do everything you can to not contact her. Better yet - ask her to block you on every possible platform. It's what I did.

Already blocked her and I won't back down.

One day she misses me and tells me how important I am for her and the next day her ex is the best man in her life. I love her and hate her

>I won't back down.
We both know you will.

Realize this - she never really had any feelings for you. She still loved her ex all that time, and you were just a rebound. She wasn't really after you or any of your features, she was only after the attention. Girls like this can't really live without being in a relationship, so in order to sustain their lifestyle they immediately look for someone else.

Another thing is, you were probably not good enough for her to steal her heart from her ex (that sometimes happens). She grew to like you though and probably enjoys you being her Plan B so she's torn inside, because she well knows what she's doing is wrong.

She will eventually either get back with her ex fulltime or find someone else and then she'll just dump you like as if you were nothing.

I've been in this situation and it brought me some major depression so I gave it all a lot of thought and talked to people and this is all I figured out from shit like this. You're not alone with it, user.

I thought my previous partner would be my life partner but we turned out incompatible so he became abusive. I lost my virginity to him and whilst I don't rank it very high it's still super disappointing to me. I miss him more everyday but going back would just put me in the same position. I don't know what to do, honestly, I'm so fucking lost.

Sorry I thought you met chicks online to later want to meet them irl. My bad. (: