In the meantime in bongistan

in the meantime in bongistan....

Attached: file.png (1024x824, 1.34M)

we all now that was goingsome shit like this was going to happen

Even in "-Istan" places you generally throw trans off roof tops. Not help their degenerate causes.

>I v-vow to thee, my country, all earthy t-things above....

Attached: 1499632461727.png (657x800, 97K)

Attached: D47B58FB-25B3-4427-A725-3F8F3B7020E6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.14M)

How much ISIS pays you for proxies and all your propaganda on Jow Forums?

It's the third thread I encounter today with the very same picture of the paper.

in that case you spend too much time here

Attached: 1546188403872.png (310x310, 130K)

Kim Jung posting is always hilarious; have a (you)

that's not kim jung

Attached: 1549025719744.png (270x286, 110K)

Attached: 1549793764384.jpg (1047x765, 214K)

pretty sad, going to jail for a tweet. imagine what would happen if you said it in a supermarket!

How can Brits uncuck their police?

Attached: 1540328092465.jpg (768x1024, 157K)

Attached: 1537200863713.jpg (615x489, 33K)

>when your police is a joke but you still live in adistopian police state

Attached: 1537374883920.jpg (600x531, 46K)

Attached: average_british_pol_user.jpg (1500x960, 410K)

That isn't the police though.

Stop cutting budgets and defunding them.

I hate what the cops have become, but they're pushed to get numbers up just to make a budget for next year. So they chase twitter bullshit and people dropping bus tickets for easy fines, and the government keeps cutting, cutting, cutting.

Liek the NHS, it'll be defunded and sliced up so badly that eventually it'll be 'WE NEED PRIVATE POLICE FORCES', and then the bullshit really starts, because they'll be driven by profit.

Part of the problem is the police themselves. They're all thatcherite bully boys who think by voting tory they'll get the good old days back, when Maggie paid them lavishly and unleashed them to break unions by any means. But it's a different breed of Tory now, US shills who would sell their granny's still-warm bones for a few shekels from a private US firm.

>muh cuts muh austerity
How can people still spew this shit when the police are arresting hundreds of people for 'offensive' tweets?
The Met have around 1,000 officers dedicated to 'hate speech' ffs.

As I said, they're encouraged to pump numbers up via easy cases, because if they don't have the numbers they don't get the budget next year. This has always been the case for public sector jobs. Ever wonder why suddenly toward the end of the financial year, your council will start painting pointless road markings and putting up useless signs? Because if they don't use it, they lose it next year.

The police are lazy and cowardly, that's granted, but it's easier to hand out a fine for someone being a retard on twitter than it is to catch a drug dealer or burglar red-handed. So they focus on the easy stuff just to make their next budget. It's a survival game for them now, and it's getting ugly.

But yeah, defend austerity, it'll usher in private police forces all the quicker. As a Jow Forums user I'm sure you're a STEM-tech billionaire so will be able to afford your monthly gold police subscription.

ancap bongland when

Can't tell which one is supposed to be the tranny.

i don't 'defend austerity'
i deny it's existence.
i would go further; it's fucking perverse to say we live in times of austerity.

>autistic 10 year old daughter
>breastfeeding 2 year old
>arrested for calling a man a man

God save the queen

Nuke them

>come out you black and tans
>come and fight me like a ma'am.

Attached: 1548748102173.jpg (960x793, 163K)

Alright I'm confused. A trans-woman is a woman who is transitioned so now she's a he, right? Wouldn't that mean the mom was right?

The public doesn't have austerity, the banks are back to the good old days of allowing any old crackhead tons of debt to buy iPhones, PS4s and takeaways 4 times a week. But the government is imposing austerity on councils and public services in an attempt to force us into a USA 2.0 hellscape.

If you don't believe this then you mustn't have been outside lately, because the country is literally fucking rotting apart. We pay taxes on almost everything and the money goes nowhere, it just vanishes while services are cut further.

>come out you black and tans
>come out and fight me like a ma'am

This just shows you what the future will be, every "marginalized" splinter group will be in charge, they will be the oppressors, the drag queen LGBT Left-wing circus garbage that we used to laugh about 10 years ago, will in the future be in power and calling the shots at all levels, if you try to put up any effort to stop it - you will be deleted from every big social website.

Normal straight whites will NOT put up any resistance, they're too brainwashed by Apple, Faceberg, Instaberg, CNN, BBC...

Attached: DpkGho7U8AUmr1r.jpg (1200x768, 207K)

>breast fed 20 yo son present

Sure, lets reward them for misbehaviour.

Attached: police priorities2.jpg (736x701, 102K)

This is why I left that shithole country...

And fuck muslims

Attached: 20180727_223414.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

>they just wanna get married how does that effect you

stop paying to police online speech, kick out the social media companies, simple as

A simple way to fix the problem: cut their operating budget

>paying to criminalize online 'hate' speech
you retard, what are you thinking?

Just decriminalize most of the 'hate speech'. Maybe they can do that if Brexit happens.

>They act like garbage and violate rights of speech.
>we should pay them more, it's not their fault.

Bongland is a horrible place. Leafs are fucked too but at least we can say what we want.

policing a company that receives taxpayer money from the gov in any way should be held responsible for content as placing their servers or whatever in the physical and legal boundaries is in the interest of both parties profit line but in no way the publics, i think its very clear that it isn't their job full stop, then discuss what happens with the money, basically change their uniform and hold them responsible as it's directly in their interest

>mum thrown in cell
>mum thrown incel

>don't be a bender
>use the correct gender
At least it was a mumsnet user and not a real human

How much more blackpilled can you get?

yea i fucked that up meant to say *should be their own responsibility, as placing

I bet if she was a muslim this wouldn't have happen.

Hitler should have finished the job. What a waste of a Country.

Bongs
Why isn’t anyone freaking out and taking out these anti freedom law makers? I don’t get it.