These keeeds didn't do nuffin

These keeeds didn't do nuffin

breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/02/09/gang-of-kids-allegedly-gun-down-local-nashville-singer-in-robbery-gone-wrong/

Attached: Suspects-Decorrius-Wright-Diamond-Lewis-Roniyah-McKnight-and-victim-Kyle-Yorlets-640x480 (1).jpg (640x480, 67K)

this is civic nationalism

What areas in the country that has no to little niggers?? I thinking about moving from Houston.

The moon

I'm sure he said, "Not all blacks are bad" as they were murdering him.

Oklahoma

Is that faggot Jewish? If he is, good for the niggers.

If not, he lived in Nashville, which is full of Marxist, in which case, good for the niggers.

Any time a leftist gets fed to the niggers they foisted upon us.... Good for the niggers.

Go for a place cold, preferably rural away from beaches. Cold because nigs don't like cold, and the ones that do are more tollerable/domesticated. Rural because they have to hold themselves up by the bootstraps, and there being less degenerate stuff in rural areas. Niggers not only create it but are attracted to it. Every foreign place I ever went as soon as you left the city/beach or major tourist attractions the nigger population dropped off rapidly.

Diversity was his strength

>Go for a place cold
Yeah, like Chicago.

Alaska

Zero coverage

I hate country music and niggers so fuck them both

He said rural you faggot eternal contrarian moomer lil bitch

It’s sunday. Go to church

>Robbery gone bad
I didn't realize there were robberies that went well.

>Cold because nigs don't like cold,
Chigago is cold as fuck and full of niggers.

>Rural
If you move out to the country you're going to be away from everyone anyway so it wouldn't matter weather it's cold or not.

Now you have my permission to go fuck yourself.

They was on they way to college

He’s mostly right. I went all over Italy about 2 years ago around January and the smaller towns in up north had no niggers at all it was heaven. Bigger cities like Rome that’s when you see niggers. Nothing bad like here but omg it was so nice quiet with them not being around.

This. Theres rural counties in georgia and florida that are 80-90% white. No need to move to siberia

I'm gonna say it lads..

Attached: 1547289158451.jpg (1004x600, 75K)

>HE SHOODA GIBED DEM DA KEYS DEY WUZ KEEEEIDS N SHEEIT

Attached: black-woman-attitude_4523.jpg (320x263, 22K)

bro dont do it

Niggers are like this everywhere. They aren't human. The only way to get rid of them is either deportation or genocide.

We need to expel all niggers from white lands. They can't be civil & can't be reasoned with. Our ancestors should have never brought them here to begin with.

An user’s solution from yesterday’s thread on this story is to that everytime a nigger murders someone, his 10 most immediate family members are killed, as well as him.

Would solve the nigger problem real fast.

Because not all blacks are. Maybe try being objective instead of making an extreme generalization predicated on bias.

Simply stating that Blacks statistically commit the majority of violent crime would be a good argument. Racism is the Dunning–Kruger effect playing out.

Nashville.