There are more young white girls racist against there own race than racist towards races

When will Jow Forums admit that white women have been utterly subverted. All the zoomer white girls shill about how “dah old white men be keeping me down” while racemixing rampantly without a care in the world. More white women (in raw numbers) hate white men than any race of non white men. Why can’t Jow Forums see the truth.

Attached: A83F1C4B-1411-478A-8748-D1B6CF462E6F.png (629x566, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kyndrakit/status/1094254573231824896
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/dating-a-prisoner-what-attracts-people-on-the-outside-to-fall-in-love-with-convicted-criminals-10326587.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>There are more young white girls racist against there own race than racist towards races

Attached: janon12.jpg (668x571, 59K)

Kyndra sounds slav, who are not people

>while racemixing rampantly
all white women who "hate white people" will almost always exclusively date white men

>he doesn't understand the forbidden fruit metaphor

So what? Worry about your own kids. You can't control what others raise.

We should just abandon white girls and get us some qt Asian trad waifus. Let these thots fuck all the niggers und sandniggers, it will be their own demise.

user no the white race would die out if we did that. I fucking hate Asian fetishists like you

t. Seething roastie

The white race has been lost for decades now. Not worth trying to change anything. Just live your life.

This is a non-problem, it's just for virtue signaling most still won't date nogs

>hating yourself

Go back to your tranny discord faggot

Attached: 1549799105896.jpg (1000x850, 112K)

This, I live in Portland surrounded by sjw bitches and they all suck white dick. As weird as it sounds most of the coal burners I've met are trump supporters.

Are the coalburners hot?

I’m Hispanic and I would never join blacks for anything I hate black people. They’re lazy, horrible culture and are rapist.

>Complains about rapists
Hello femanon, *Tips Fedora* M’Lady

That's mostly bull tho sorry. Yet another element of propaganda to turn white against whites, in this case men against women. I'm white and female and like many of my wf friends i call this total crap.

Yeah some are hot lol, most are fat though.

Why not just kill all browns? No other races = no racemixing. I mean, is there any drawback?

>Sees flag
user you’ve never been to America. It’s a very different place.

delusional coping

Attached: singlemom.png (384x600, 316K)

Let’s just hope that they don’t get pregnant and stop soon enough. Do you think in a way they’re both fucking who they hate most?

>Poland

Attached: 1536693484300.jpg (720x1035, 121K)

delusional roaching

like a fucking asian whore is any better. if you seriously believe this, you are a fucking retard.
all women are whores, except mom

Don’t be fooled user, your mom took a few laps around the cock carousel, which is why you’re here.

yeah...maybe.
but why do you guys think asian cunts are any better?

did we start this meme to make them look retarded

Did I ever say they were?

You need to understand soon all these so called white men are gonna be put to death and they women goin be put to sexual slavery. Concubines with the sole purpose of sexually satisfying Kings. See the so called white man is actually a nephilim. A nephilim is a fallen angel that mixed with the sons of Esau. You need to understand your history white people.

Nah it was posted by some spic and got a lot of likes. This woke white girl just edited it and replied

Attached: 641EE6D9-DD9D-49C2-B6B3-F9CE7ED43E94.jpg (750x855, 255K)

No it doesn't

Attached: chad_vs_virgin.png (1980x1280, 201K)

Damn you caught me.

They’re not wrong the most liberal sjw chicks always date white guys. Molly Tibbits with her cuck white family still dated a white guy.

White women are finished and will be replaced by Asian qts. Only kikes and TRS faggots disagree.

Attached: 1519354037975.jpg (1219x828, 246K)

Attached: 1520782016208.jpg (1811x3999, 1.51M)

Jesus just fuck off with that Shit. Most of them are even bigger more toxic shitlibs than upper class white girls are

>No man-hating feminism

retard.

>Using a Twitter post as factual evidence

Attached: 1548021696958.jpg (396x432, 104K)

You mistake failure to acquire and retain a white Chad with hatred.

Yes goy, go for plastic women!

In America it’s legit
Okay as a femanon with intimate understanding of the female race what’s going on the average zoomer girls minds rn in regards to the woke shit

Oh look it’s this thread again.

They're not actually against whites, they're just doing what the Jews tell them too. If the Jews told women it's cool to hate blacks than that's what would do.

OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT

twitter.com/kyndrakit/status/1094254573231824896
She doesnt think reverse racism (hint, SJW word for hatred for whites) is ok

The amount of shills today is staggering

I have been actually, but sorry I just don't consider the whole world evolving around America;)

Thank God for that

Just like Ahmed sounds british right?

>Obligatory

Attached: EEBA292F-65BD-4A36-BC5D-9A4BB3EB91B0.jpg (1242x1212, 682K)

I'm pretty sure spics and niggers hate each other more than whites.

See why this has gone viral? Because it's so rare for it to happen here. Obviously there are exceptions but still I consider this white women loathe withe men huge overstatement and intentional one at that

>roasties think I care about their future raising niglet(s) alone
>laugh at them with my jew/asian gf from our high paying careers

Success breeds jealousy.

Fpbp

Finland is proof that asian + white race mixing will produce a superior race.

Jesus Christ when will you realize most Asian girls are anti white shitlibs. Fuck sake

Attached: 3DCE1328-C9AD-4CBD-AA51-A79CDB797A04.jpg (1242x1210, 922K)

It’s not as bad but it’s still genocide

Ei, you got license to say that ? I don't think so. Your antifa goverment did not allowed you to say that, neither to own a knife. Wanna see my collection of sharp knifes ? You will never own any so.. yes ?

Attached: Greenguy.jpg (500x670, 60K)

Imagine being paid to shill this shit daily, hourly, for months out of sheer hate and envy.

Imagine.

At this point you should rather get a kike and "dilute" their bloodline.

I can't deal with all the sources you posted, user

Attached: 1497663477044.jpg (200x200, 7K)

not utterly. I think white men are the best.

but I see one problem, white men have become hostile towards white women too and hostile towards arriage and children (because they are afraid of divorce). Non white men are not hostile towards these things. Unwillingly childless women are often unhappy and also angry, much like incels who can't get laid.

While incels start bashing white women and glorifying non white women because they are more open and give them sex, some white women start bashing white men and glorifying non-white men because they give them children.

How did the London mayor race thread get deleted but this one didn’t?

Attached: 1549068350260m.jpg (881x1024, 146K)

the child looks not bad. Maybe white women need a low testo, high body fat, lesbian looking fagnig to have good babies with a Kang.

Every asian girl I've ever dated had a white guy raceplay fantasy.

>not having a mutual hate fuck with a liberal asian girl that knows you support Trump

Missing out.

If giving women the right to vote and no fault divorce aren't two things you instantly recognize as some of the worst decisions ever made by a society, you don't belong here

not at all lmao

Why are they like this though. Other non white women aren’t like that

Attached: 1549810114650.jpg (1811x1251, 377K)

Untrue faggot. Just got a date with a chick that got expelled for calling saying the nigger word.

Attached: IMG_20190112_005959.jpg (883x1024, 106K)

Disgusting

So are there nudes?

>Coalburners
>Portland

I didn't even see a black person for the entire week I visited

We need to get these Jews some real jobs. Does Trump know so many Jews today are under employed? I know he loves Jews and making jobs so this would be an easy fix for him.

high IQ

Jesus Christ, just when I think I can’t hate women anymore

Always 2 sides isn't there

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-070445_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1920, 556K)

Why does this even matter? Artificial wombs will be a thing in 20 years.

Women don't have opinions, they just repeat whatever is the current societal norm.
There is no reward for a woman to rebel against society.

How does that even happen? Did he just cold approach those women when he was 37?

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/dating-a-prisoner-what-attracts-people-on-the-outside-to-fall-in-love-with-convicted-criminals-10326587.html

Its not a BBC thing, its a criminal thing
Women love broken criminal men because they want to "fix" them

Yes that was the most popular reply to the post, the "white people" and "black people" switched

you guys spend too much time on twitter. NO ONE is like this in real life. in fact it was kind of a shock to me growing up and getting into more groups of friends and finding out every hates niggers.
women online do this as a form of social signaling since they are so easy to manipulate. see all those white man's whore posts

Still had fewer likes than the original post

So what’re young White women like irl?

The same thing happens no matter the race of the criminal

Women love an honest man.

Broad brush strokes.
What matters is to find a chaste woman of beauty and health who is willing and wanting to raise and love children.
Race is secondary to that.
Disgusting women of all races who weren't raised properly are dime a dozen, and choosing them ONLY out of their race is long term genetic suicide and a great disservice to your happiness and sanity.

Reduce your selection criteria to race only and chances are you'll get burned badly. The biggest risk I see is to get a woman who will raise your kids into trannies, fags or pro-LGBT soibois, male feminists, then divorce rape you. That's already going on wide-scale.

They don't really believe what they're saying. They're just acting ridiculous because they want to be put in their place.

Fpbp and sage this fucking trash spam

Toasty roasties

Attached: 1524873435369.jpg (914x545, 147K)

They seem to

Fuck off

No

Attached: 1544431669429.webm (1920x720, 2.95M)

Bump

Bitch

>meme flag
what a surprise

She was shamed by niggers, whites and spics alike.
That's the reason for the damage control.

Does it take courage tobe white?

Then show Her how courageous you are