In South Africa, getting arrested means getting the BBC in every hole

Sybille writes: “Gang rapes of white victims in holding cells in South Africa take place on a regular basis and are only reported when some of the victims sue the police and government. These gang rapes by black inmates in holding cells committed on solitary white victims, are in fact war crimes, acts of aggression in a sexual manner, under conditions of coercion intended to humiliate and degrade the victim, and has nothing to do with sexual gratification.
These white men (and at times also white women) are usually arrested on spurious charges. dienuwesuidafrika.blogspot.com/search/?q=sybille&max-results=60

Some are arrested for ‘speeding’, even though many deny they were in fact speeding. Some are arrested for ‘outstanding fines’.Most of the time, the ‘charges’ are dropped after they have been brutalised and gang-raped in police cells…

Some are arrested for ‘being witnesses to other incidents’, one was arrested for’ crimen injuria’which he denies took place. What they all have in common is that they were put in holding cells with large crowds of hardened black criminals who then proceeded to gang-rape them. Some of these men also reported that the black police egged these rapists on to rape them… to ‘teach the white man a lesson’.

Black African males in South-Africa view themselves as victors of a racial war, and view these white men as members of the conquered tribe.

afrikaner-genocide-achives DOT blog spot .com/2010/01/police-jail-rapes-of-white-sa-men-is.html

Attached: plwg.jpg (425x600, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upetd.up.ac.za/thesis/available/etd-11042008-164328/unrestricted/00front.pdf
iol.co.za/index.php?from=rss_Crime And Courts&set_id=1&click_id=15&art_id=nw20081022161312112C310054
iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=ct20030810102700658M610984
cid-b6b44a5376348175.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Kill the Boer Kill the Farmer victims trauma album/Brown James beaten to death at Kriel Police station Alzheimer sufferer SA.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=q27xtHbgXcU
youtu.be/Urtiyp-G6jY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just some of the recently recorded cases:

“Wimpie, a white boy who was dabbling with dagga, is put in our cell. I don’t know how old he really is, perhaps 16 or more, but he looks no older than 14, with skinny arms and short, spiky-crowned, brown hair. He tries to fight, and so they hit him. His resistance stops abruptly when one grabs the back of his head and smashes his face into the steel bars ...The 20 men take it in turns to rape him. It goes on for more than eight hours, almost the whole night. The boy does everything he can, in his pathetic, limited range of action, to try to deter them, but he is ignored. He screams, he cries, he begs, he tries to bargain, he prays.”
“It is in the morning, though, that I am forced to see what life has coughed up before me. What’s left of Wimpie is lying in a corridor between the bunks, just in front of my bed. He is still naked, shivering in a pool of his own blood where they have discarded him. I will literally have to step over the small body to go and eat my breakfast.” upetd.up.ac.za/thesis/available/etd-11042008-164328/unrestricted/00front.pdf

“This is a description by Gayton McKenzie, a hardened gang member, of the rape of a young white teenager only known as Wimpie. Where is Wimpie today? Probably dead of Aids, or suicide, as so many male victims of gang rape. If he is alive he might be homeless, addicted to drugs or alcohol as many who do manage to survive the experience. Their lives in ruins around them. “

“An unnamed diabetic man aged 52 from Primrose, Germiston is suing the minister of security for 4.3 million after being illegally arrested twice and being raped in police custody the second time. He was put into a detention cell with 30 black inmates at the Witbank police station. He described how four men carried him around naked in the cell while the rest sang and danced. The man became so emotional, the court had to wait for him to continue with his testimony. The inmates forced him to kneel over a rolled up mattress, then they proceeded to sodomise him until he later lost consciousness. The ‘case’ against him for which he had been arrested in the first place, was withdrawn.

Bouwer_NickArrestedTrafficTicket_GangrapedPoliceJailJune2008RapeOrdeal In March 2008 in Polokwane (Pietersburg) a young local man named Nico Bouwer , left with his bride, was sodomised repeatedly while in police custody just a few weeks before he was due to get married. He’s since lost his job due to the emotional trauma, and delivers pizzas to stay alive and keep food on the table for his family. A fundraising effort was launched by Rapport newspaper to help pay his medical bills. Bouwers life is totally in ruins after the attack. Mr Bouwer was on his way home from a friend’s house when his left tyre burst and he hit a light pole and a stoplight. He was taken by ambulance to the Polokwane hospital where he was arrested, and despite being injured in the accident taken to holding cells. He demanded his rights to a phone call but was turned down. In the cell were 25 black inmates. Eight of these black men attacked Bouwer and repeatedly raped him. Some held his arms and forced his face into a pillow while they were sodomising him. He was only allowed to call his lawyer the next day when he was finally released on bail.

eurasian cock sleeve for black men:

Tenda cuck dicklet EurasianTiger.

black-on-hapa gangbang

Attached: 15199070741447.jpg (380x540, 129K)

In Vryheid, game rancher Etienne van Wyk was being sodomised in a police cell while the inmates were singing, the Pietermaritzburg High Court was told. Van Wyk claimed R1.2m from the Minister of Safety and Security. Van Wyk and Duvenhage were put into the Hlobane police cells after they were arrested for ‘transporting Van Wyk's game animals without a licence”. The suspects in the cells charged with the rape were all hardened criminals predisposed to violence.The farmer did have a license and was released without charges the next day. iol.co.za/index.php?from=rss_Crime And Courts&set_id=1&click_id=15&art_id=nw20081022161312112C310054

F...g white pig…

On August 10, 2003 a white Cape Town businessman was sodomised in the police-holding cells at Wynberg magistrate’s court. He later sued the state for damages. The 57 year old professional was arrested and and held in a cell at Claremont police station over a weekend and later transferred to holding cells at Wynberg for his bail application. At Claremont “I was in a cell with a man who screamed at me non-stop that I was a f…ing (wit vark) white pig, I was terrified. After being transferred to Wynberg the man said as soon as the doors to his cell closed he was attacked by a group of men, some armed with knives, who pulled his clothes off and sodomised him. There were about 30 people in the cell and once the door was slammed shut you couldn’t see in or out. There was nothing I could do. All these guys were holding me down. I had no chance. “Your life just basically goes for a ball of shit. I’ve always been a placid person but nowadays I just scream and shout. In 18 years, my partner and I never had a fight, but now everything has changed. “ The man, who is self-employed, said he couldn’t tell anyone what had happened to him in the cell, but he was haunted by the incident.”

The ‘case’ for which he had been arrested was dropped. iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=ct20030810102700658M610984

Whites dying in police custody:

13 July 2008 - Alzheimer sufferer James Brown 98 was arrested for forgetting to pay for a chocolate bar and found dead the next day at Kriel police station Picture: Alzheimer sufferer James Frederick Brown, 69 , left, was overwhelmed by an angry black mob at a Kriel supermarket after the confused old Afrikaner had forgotten to pay for a chocolate bar. He was taken intact to a Kriel police cell without any apparent injuries. Yet despite repeated attempts by relatives to explain his medical condition to the police -- and to try and get him out of the police holding cell and released into their custody, this defenceless old man was found beaten to death the next morning with these fresh, hook-shaped head wounds and other bruises to his face. cid-b6b44a5376348175.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Kill the Boer Kill the Farmer victims trauma album/Brown James beaten to death at Kriel Police station Alzheimer sufferer SA.jpg

‘Teach the white man a lesson’ – police told the criminals in the holding cell:

Peter Wheeler murder in Grabouw cell – Like James Brown, building contractor Peter Wheeler also was murdered in a police cell - kicked and beaten to death while in custody in Grabouw. According to reports the arresting police officers had even told the black criminals from Pollsmoor Prison who were in the same cell waiting to attend their trials the next day, to “teach the white man a lesson.”

tiny dick r/hapas chink

Attached: 1536683455489.jpg (432x426, 78K)

Deaths in South African police custody rose to 912 in 2009

Cape Town – Deaths in police custody rose to 912 in 2009.. This is according to a press release on 26 September 2009 by the Independent Complaints Directorate. But the ICD says while these deaths had risen “from 791 the previous year’ , this fact “could not be read as a sign of an increase in police misconduct”. The directorate’s Francois Beukman says when considering the cases carried over from the previous year, the ICD had just more than 11,190 cases to deal with. According to the Mail and Guardian of Feb 13 2008, More than 800 KZN cops were under investigation for crimes ranging from assault through to rape and murder.

r/hapas incel. chink cuck

Attached: rhapas Eurasian goblin.jpg (1850x950, 217K)

>/leftypol/ harasses someone who is exposing the truth of white genocide
classic

are you completely retarded?

Attached: 1541891777271.jpg (960x916, 54K)

>Wimpie

>The 20 men take it in turns to rape him

>t goes on for more than eight hours, almost the whole night.
>does everything he can, in his pathetic, limited range of action, to try to deter them

>He is still naked, shivering in a pool of his own blood where they have discarded him.

if you are a man, you know this is absolutely disgusting and horrific. fuck you if you think otherwise, for wishing this on any of your fellow men, celebrating it and for every mongrel in the thread posting about "tenda," go get your tendies and shut the fuck up.

Why are niggers so gay? And always on the DL. Fucking faggots

Story is fake and as old as the internet.

I already heard about Wimpie I'm not reading it again. write about someone else

>not walking into the cell and saying in the gayest voice you can muster, "heyyyyy boyssss! Who wants a piece of this tight little asshole?"

It's like you don't have even the faintest idea how to deter a prison gang rape

Beat me to it. Niggers are fags.

fuck thats hot

Attached: Twitter-white-people-be-like-TIMOTHY-ATE-3aeb5f.png (500x610, 143K)

Meet the General
youtube.com/watch?v=q27xtHbgXcU

eurasian micropenis with black-on-hapa gangbang fetish

fuck off back to r/hapas

Attached: 1507401958302.jpg (915x1000, 180K)

Cops in South Africa are equal opportunity sadists and abuse everybody that isn’t middle class or rich.The thing is don’t come across as belligerent or arrogant towards a police officer who will most likely slap the cuffs on you and put you in a holding cell full of nigg noggs just to teach you a lesson.Co-operate and keep quite and they will put you in a single cell far away from the gang members.Far too often at road blocks mostly white motorists start mouthing off and that’s where things go wrong.This is the advice I was given by my cousin who’s a police officer.

fuck i have boner right now

WE. NEED. TO. EXTERMINATE. ALL. THE. NIGGERS.

Jesus christ you are a lost people. Beyond a police state it is a nigger rape police state
Evacuate Africa

Niggers will fuck anything.

Never get in the way of a nigger and it's rape

“Be meek and bow to the police state or you’ll be brutally raped at a police station.”
Jesus Christ, lads.

>living in south africa

if you're still there you pretty much deserve it at this point

how about this: start burning down police stations and invade prisons.

Literally gay fanfiction you retards. Obviously whites aren't in a good spot in South Africa right now, but this is just some degenerate's fantasies.

this is the future every nigger in America wants

>fuck i have boner right now

Faggot

He doesn't know how to make a '4 winds' with a few pipes

It says so on his flag.

& ask yourself why the MSM refuses to report on it and why none of our countries will do anything about it, this is perfectly kosher

Attached: 1547939135178.png (1820x2508, 481K)

S-so you mean it's a bad idea to respond to being pulled over by the police when drunk by calling him a fucking houtkop and demanding to speak to his superior and then when he brings you to his black boss you ask for the "real boss" because obviously a kaffir can't be?

We live in Africa not the US.Yes,we do have rights and can sue the police as #OP explained but by that time it’s already ‘to late’ if you know what I mean.The goal is to not escalate the situation unnecessarily and windup in a holding cell with a pack full of nigg noggs and get ass raped.If you do get arrested on a Friday for drunk driving you will be locked up until Monday because the courts are not open on weekends and you will have to wait for a bail hearing.The cops here are aggressive with gang members and that aggression rubbs off when they deal with the people that come across as rude,drunk and belligerent.Always dress neatly and be cool,calm and collected in case you get pulled over by the cops.Driving without a license is a big no here.Even when you get arrested maintain your composure and you will get put into a separate holding cell.

S-so you mean it's a bad idea to respond to being pulled over by the police when drunk by calling him a fucking houtkop remarking on how fat he is and sloppy his uniform looks and then demanding to speak to his superior and then when he brings you to his black boss you ask for the "real boss" because obviously a kaffir can't be?

Look at his flag

This Aussie likes his Vietnam history. Better known as a slam bang but the 4 winds design was more utilitarian and could be scattered 'to the four winds'.

youtu.be/Urtiyp-G6jY

>checks flag

Makes sense

If the outcome is pretty much guaranteed getting raped in jail, take the pigs to hell with you. It's self-defense against the state at that point.

There's no talking to some people, women get the pipe, traitors get the double pipe and double aught buck. Lots can be solved by pipe.

We have far more freedom than britbongs. The police are fucking useless and can be bribed. I'm not sure why the other saffa recommends humility.

>S-so you mean it's a bad idea to respond to being pulled over by the police when drunk by calling him a fucking houtkop and demanding to speak to his superior and then when he brings you to his black boss you ask for the "real boss" because obviously a kaffir can't be
That’s not such a good idea unless you want to get raped and catch HIV.
I actually know of someone that got arrested for fraud,but was locked up in the police captains office until his bail hearing the next day,instead of being placed in a large holding cell with the rest of the inmates because the arresting officers feared he would get raped because his slight built and that he came across as gay.

Yes, sounds like him. Render to caesar and shit.

How do I get arrested in South Africa?

When are the white cucks of South Africa gonna rise up

You are from Russia.The least said about that police state the better.