Genocided becaue their own women didnt want to fuck them anymore

>genocided becaue their own women didnt want to fuck them anymore
The white genocide is going to be the genocide thats the most laughed at 100 years from now, isnt it?

Attached: 1529238760025.jpg (2048x1536, 431K)

r/hapas BTFO

Attached: 1526738865146.jpg (720x549, 98K)

white men race mix more with both asians and latinas than white women do with blacks

That's just it. What really digs me deep is in 100 years PoC's will look at whitey as a rare breed. You think Saudi's buying sex off of college girls in bad now? At least whites will continue to be celebrity till the final extinguished flame.

lo, non-whites wish this were true because they can't fuck white women, if you are white and arent getting laid, its because you are a social retard

Youre comparing men and women, men are the colonizers and not women. black men are fucking white girls more statistically aswell.

no wonder its in up,when Arabs and Mestizos are seen as white in the US

nah, 100 years from now the barbarian white man will laugh at the weaklings that we are today.

Attached: 1537568720896.jpg (500x316, 30K)

>kike flag

What's more pathetic the meme flags
OrThe fools?

You are correct leaf.

I guess the numbers willbe even soon right scoob?

imagine a country where this is your average look female

white women mix with latinos more than they do with blacks though

>black men are fucking white girls more statistically aswell.

no, memflag. White women racemix the least of all women. Ricewomen racemix the most, followed by latinos then blacks.

White men racemix the most out of all men, as they are the most desired race for women. (except for black women which prefers black men, but has whitey on second)

White man+Asian female is the most common. Second is white man+latino woman.

Personally, i find it despicable of white men to racemix. Fucking traitors to their women, but i guess most of those that mix arent worth anything genetically speaking anyway. Good riddance.

Attached: thumb-1920-764519.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

Why is it always a memeflag?

he is israeli but cant be bothered with vpn

Ssh. Buddy, we’re talking about the real threat here.

I find myself disgusted by women
Not racist but concerned that children of racemixing will suffer with identity issues
And of course not attracted to men as that's gay shit
Overall I'd say the voluntary celibate choice may be the best in the present world

There's a uncertain premise here, and that is that people will be able or present to read 100 years from now.

97% of all human accomplishment was done by white men.

There's a critical creation/innovation component in the white DNA that does not exist elsewhere.

Youre just coping or lack test

white man remains quiet, until the one screaming at him becomes quiet aswell.

You take it you'er from a rural place.
Oslo is full of coal burners, and even have "afro nights". It takes me 1 minute of walking Karl Johan to see a norwegian girl with an african male.

>but its the jews I swear
top kek, I will watch it in my lifespan

can you imagine having your family build a house and grandparents as well as parents sacrifice their own needs to work to establish a good life for their children and suddenly a stranger telling you that the land belongs to him and he is going to give everything your family worked for away and half the shit your children are going to produce as well?

have you met white women?
how is playing captain save a ho going to save the white race?
your just coping
you lack test
your a virgin
if you want to stop MGTOW, you need something better than faggy simp shaming

fuck yes another race mixing shill bait thread i needed another one of these. bump!

>>genocided becaue their own women didnt want to fuck them anymore
>The white genocide is going to be the genocide thats the most laughed at 100 years from now, isnt it?

Attached: janon2.jpg (414x387, 28K)

fuck off discord tranny why don't you genocide you balls you bender

>discord tranny
back to /ptg/ or the_donald faggot newfag

Attached: whfihist.png (1492x495, 146K)

They won´t be laughing long i can assure you..
>poc
there is no such thing.
I´d personally love how they will depopulate themselves when there´s nobody to hold up the stinking toilets that are their societies.
Also it´s obvious the OP is a nigger. Since it has the primitive subhuman cerebrum that constantly dreams of conquest rather than creating civilization. Feats of which niggers have accomplished neither of.

thats all mens accomplishments that women dont give a shit about.
Women dont care about this man made qualities because theyre primal beasts.

Also this is all due to propaganda. And make it illegal to say you want to be with your own, they will try to ruin peoples lives who say that. But european women mostly go for their own inspite of this propaganda. And if there is a hell it pretty much exists to torture the faggots who brainwashed people this way without any shred of mercy. For essentially ruining good things. People don´t understand why there would be a soul torture chamber. Well. Some things you just can´t forgive without severe punishment. Because if you wreck too much, you need to pay for what you broke.

White women stay losing
The current women power rankings are
1 Latina
2 Mena
3 Asian
4 white
5 black

Attached: E73549FA-EA57-42B7-9AA8-E3DA6D3499EC.jpg (475x913, 102K)

>woman power rankings
I have never heard something so stupid. You can breed like cockroaches and eventually you go like the cockroaches you are aswell. quality over quantity.
You mind is so simple and so dumb and annoying. That you should almost be shot in the face for just being so dumb and annoying. The fuck you think it matters that some monkeys overproduce? They are all going to be exterminated anyways. This putrid race has no quality control whatsoever. Why the fuck should i fuck a latina or mena or asian or black? Why should people not stick to their own people. Stop wishing to create a bunch of cockroach level infestation bastards. And try to have some common sense and logic in your head and try to preserve each ethnic group.

>stay losing
Who even says that? Are you a nigger?

>that ranking
Ah, you're probably a mutt, ethnic, or socially-inept autist that has to scrape droppings off the ground.

The whole thing is broken as fuck. Any ethnicity that cannot create or mantain their own societies. Should be forced to kept to a minimum population. .And last thing they should be allowed to is go and migrate to a stable ethnic societies territory and proceed to fuck that up.
Every ethnicity should be evaluated based on that. And niggers and others should be forced to have low birthrates, till they figure out for themselves how to create stable societies.
These idiot other groups breed and also behave like wild animals without a natural predator to cull them. And they don´t have the intrinsic in that is human. To balance themselves with regards to ressources they have available.
So when that is not even in place as it is. Then these wild animals want to sit and say that on top of this, these idiots should interbreed as much as possible. I mean do you WANT to fuck things up even more than they already are. Because that´s pretty much how you do that..
It´s joke level these idiots. On top of it, it´s not even competence level that they are not up to par. It is also like morally and like being a decent person. Due to their bastard heritage they seem to have none. They are not good people in the very real sense. They are bad evilminded scumbags, with no fairness or decency in their disgusting heads.
To hell with this notion that people should ethnically mix. It should only be in rare things if people really love eachother in rare interracial coupling that can happen. But in general it is nonsense! Maybe we should have different type of monkeys fucking eachother aswell. Forcing them to fuck eachother. To cure ´monkey racism´ because how dare they be the specific type that they are.
What the fuck should i care what an african wants, it is a travesty they are so many these idiot people who can´t even maintain their own societies. It´s the inverse of what should happen. They should be forced to stay a very low population also for their own sake.

Genetic research shows that woman reproduce with the 'enemy' instead of their own tribe all the time. Europeans themselves descent from native European woman that probably reproduced with the Indo-European 'invader'. It's in woman's nature to reproduce with whoever they deem the most likely to help their offspring survive.

Except it´s nonsense because none of this is natural whatsoever. It´s literally media propaganda. And they bring in these trash human beings into our nations, who can´t make their own work. And should be sterilized for it if they want to live here on top of it.
Also similar ethnicity allows traits to better carry over. And women who are not exactly the brightest to begin with with regards to mating. Which is why it was the male who selected the woman, not the other way around. Are now totally gaslighted that they have to marry outside their own ethnicity to cure racism. Take your stinking pile of garbage theory somewhere else you fraud.

Varg?

You're a fucking retard.

you misread what I said, it's just a Darwinist interpretation of the fact that we see the male blood line (so to say) being complete replaced by a new male bloodline every once in a while in many populations.

No, males do not select. Or at least most males don't as in prehistory only 20% of males reproduces with most of the females. So most males never got to choose and reproduce at all.

I also didn't say that this is going on right now and I would most definitely not argue that it's therefore OK to ship large amounts of people to the west. On the contrary. This theory shows exactly why doing so could result in genocide.

I'd love to bleach her D.N.A with my black genes although i'm European by any other aspect so there's nothing to bleach unfortunately.

I'm socially retarded but I look like ryan gosling and have a 9" cock so everything just works out

GET OFF THIS BOARD NOW

Attached: 1548820257316.jpg (820x1024, 246K)

Jow Forumsfags don't care about this because they think Latinas are hot so it's a "fair trade" for them

That dude is a mudflooder

White genocide only makes sense if you use the expanded UN social justice definition of genocide. But no one thinks of genocide that way, it means the large scale extermination of an ethnic group, not importing immigrants who will outbreed the native population.

Oh shit I remember seeing that post, at the time I thought it was fucking bad ass. It made me want to go outside and punch the first nigger I saw.
Now that post just makes me fucking cringe.

Literally anyone can fuck white women, besides white guys. Go to any university and tell me otherwise.

Attached: 1525219369369.jpg (680x652, 70K)

true for me 30 yo, never had a gf cause i’m white.