Housing should be free because everyone needs it

Housing should be free because everyone needs it.
If you disagree you're a dumbass/landlord/both.

Attached: 91yjvbcdeqf21.jpg (1125x1734, 136K)

>living in NYC

nigger

>the world owes me a living
kys

>wants to live in one of the richest areas of one of the richest cities in the world.
>why is it so expensive?

Attached: 1536534148492.png (499x554, 100K)

>the world should uphold my property rights because whatever

Probably because property rights are the foundation of a free society, Stalingrad.

So, don't live there. If it's too expensive get something else. What's so hard about this?

Saying housing should be free is like saying that everyone should have a dragon to ride on. Nice idea but can never be. Its a false idea that cannot exist in reality.

> surprised of high rents in NYC
> wants free housing
wew

Because we have retarded people who actually believe they have the right to live anywhere they want wven if they can’t afford it.

Nothing is free in this world, you parasite.

Fuck off you lazy nigger faggot. Go build yourself a mud hut

Attached: 1549811134518.jpg (500x750, 47K)

I agree op everybody should, and they do just go to the homeless shelter.
Roof over your head for free enjoy you pillock

>be born somewhere
>dont have the money to live there
>dont have the money to move either
gg

>artificial manipulation of housing prices should be illegal
ftfy

Landlord here, just keep paying on time and we won't have any problems.

>walk two hours
>wtf rent is affordable now

>what did he mean by this??????

Attached: 1503535474855.png (347x347, 109K)

A subway fare is 2.75 US

Maybe if you weren’t a useless piece of shit you could support yourself

>don't have the money to move

Bitch please

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 92K)

It shouldn't be free because nothing is free but government should take steps in order to prevent the insanity that is rent costs in major western cities in 2019.

SOLUTION: FEMA CAMP FREE FOR ALL WHO CANT AFFORD THE MARKET HOUSING RATE.

>If you disagree, you're a new york jew
Ftfy

Attached: 59DA1498-FA83-4526-B4D5-7B43BFA7DE2D.png (884x874, 431K)

Retards don't realize this affects prices 50 miles in every direction. It's not just a matter of moving somewhere else, everywhere in the surrounding area gets fucked because if these absurd prices.

LOL, DAFUQ?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 10.55.40 AM.png (920x86, 29K)

>those open tabs, delicious

Attached: 1531107219322.jpg (600x532, 40K)

The world does owe you a living, but you have to go get it.

It's all good for the rent seeking jews

Just because you need it doesn't make it a right, you baby brained fucking retard. In fact you're infringing upon the rights of others because you take their money/time in the process of providing it. But that's generally too complex of an argument for a liberal to understand.
>inb4 muh gibs

Ah yes, Gay sex with hats on a timless classic

>landlord

Attached: shrug.jpg (400x266, 55K)

Have you ever even been to New York city/queens you fucking fag? Nobody owes you anything for existing

Good tabs 7/10

The thread dies while everyone looks for Gay sex with hats on..

>thinks a shithole is worth more because there's a mansion next door

Tell me one thing this has, that a trailer park doesnt

Less space.

Attached: mobile home.jpg (736x630, 76K)

this is one thing I don't get about people who go full commie, if you do away with capital, how will you determine who gets to live in popular areas? with something like medical you could just say it goes to who needs it the most, but not living spaces

You think 1,600 a month is expensive? Just wait until housing is “””free”””

> trying to take a subway to leave the city limits

Attached: image.jpg (645x729, 73K)

>with something like medical you could just say it goes to who needs it the most, but not living spaces
They will do exactly that. Who “needs it the most” will be determined by the progressive victimization hierarchy. If you are a white male, it is your duty to oppose communism in all of its forms

Lol exactly this. Wait until you have no paycheck because everything goes to the government so lazy nigs can have 2000 square foot apartments because of the color of their skin.

I'd live there. Chelsea is a god tier location.
>tfw paying 1500 for a studio in a third rate city
I mean, my place is like 4x the size of that, but still. It's not bad, hardwood, no roommates.
Anyway housing is expensive because of (((zoning laws))) and boomer NIMBYs going to city council meetings and ranting NOT IN MY BACKYARD, DON'T BUILD NO DAMN APARTMENT BLOCKS! So we can never have anything nice. That is 100% the reason SF is as it is, they won't tear down any boomer owned (((houses))) to put in a block that can hold like 60 apartments instead of 4 houses. If we could have a day of the pillow, rent would be half what it is now. Boomers need to fucking die already.
>shitskin immigration
They live like 10 to a bedroom, shitskins are a blight but they're honestly not the reason (((rent))) is astronomical. Blame boomers, kikes, and politicians, as always. Japan and Korea have far higher density and they don't have rent issues like this. Even in Tokyo you can get your OWN apartment for 800 USD a month equivalent. It might be small but it's in TOKYO. Because they tear old single family houses down and build apartment blocks like no one's business.
Also stop all section ape, income restricted housing, etc. That shit just makes the problem worse for all of us while giving pavement apes a free ride to shit up our neighborhoods. I'd rather have 30 vietnamese than even 1 nigger.

>Housing shouldn't be free! I have to pay for mine! That's not fair REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Okay. Problem is, society doesn't like homelessness too. So either make housing free and shut the fuck up, or keep it as is but don't go postal on my ass if I decide to fuck off into the woods and build my own shelter.

All jokes aside, the US has a pretty massive homelessness crisis occurring but nobody gives a shit. Even in the rural areas I've seen an increase of vagrants camping. And in the cities you cant even walk a few feet without somebody asking for some money.

Pussy should be free, every one needs it

Found the redditors.

Job opportunities, retard. Your trailer in rural georgia, the closest job is $8/hour for a 2 hour each way drive to the local walmart. Chelsea is right near the financial district in manhattan, you can WALK to jobs that make six figures. Plus there's all damn sorts of gig jobs and low skill or entry level jobs nearby. Maybe the trailer costs $500 a month (1/3 as much), but your income will be 1/6 of what it could be in NYC.
Rural retards don't understand this.

If you just give houses to homeless people, what happens to the neighbors once their neighborhood turns into a cesspool of drugs and violence? And who’s paying for that? Who would throw away millions of dollars on property just to make it worthless?

Why would anybody give a fuck if you go innawoods

You wouldn't be homeless then dumb fuck

>homelessness crisis
95% of homeless are drug addicts, and using drugs is 100% your own choice. We need to shoot that trash and dump the bodies in a mass grave. Even if you GAVE hobos a house they'd fuck it up, rip the copper out of the walls, and be back under the bridge within 2 weeks.
Our only issue is that we still waste medical resources on keeping these wastes of oxygen alive. Can't count how many times I've seen police and medical resources being wasted on a fucking drugged out hobo ODing in the gutter.

>All jokes aside, the US has a pretty massive homelessness crisis occurring but nobody gives a shit

MSM got to you again.

Attached: homeless.png (689x653, 47K)

>Undeserving people will get the best spots
fuck off

nyc is a shithole brah

Housing is free OP.
Break the law.
Free rent, free food, free TV, And you get to hang out with people just as stupid as you are.
All basic human necessities are given to all basic humans.

Okay, so how does making more money make sense when everything costs more?

>renting
>living in the (((city)))

You have no right to complain about anything you worthless transient bugman.

That’s also an option. Prison is everything leftists love (which tells you all you need to know about them)

Attached: 6366DA58-85C2-47F7-B3A8-2E58FBF92AB9.jpg (500x474, 37K)

T. poor nigger

Isn't that cheap af for NYC? If you make 80k a year then you should be fine, right? What am I missing?

Supply and demand is not a difficult concept; why can't these people get it?

>is so utterly retarded he can't understand location effects property value

Attached: 1548272547261.jpg (640x845, 108K)

make me chuckle

nice one user

It is. Living next to Mansions is far better than living in the ghetto. You do not get robbed. Your children do not get raped and/or abused. Your spouse is not raped/murdered.

Also not to mention the public schooling systems. If you live in a nice school zone, the price of housing directly reflects that. If you want to live in a cheap area, you have to measure the cost of private school.

If you want to let your kids have a horrible childhood, that's on you. Other people value having their children not abused because they are white.

>You do not get robbed. Your children do not get raped and/or abused. Your spouse is not raped/murdered.
It's NYC so that's gonna happen anyway though

its extremely illegal and every county in the united states has helicopters that look specifically for people doing that

or hunters come across a lodging and call it in

many ways people get caught, some build legitimately nice homes, ones better than youd see in some deed restricted community, but they get kicked off the land for not owning it and in some cases jail time

tldr you cant just go live in the woods legally

I'm not talking about giving houses to homeless people, like the ones that have a syringe sticking off their arm and are living on a corner street. I'm talking about making my own shelter with my own hands and living off the land, which society would define as "homeless" since I'm not falling for the usury jew.
Because technically, if you don't own the land, that's illegal and you're considered homeless.
Yes you would see above.

im always curious if the people who spout this skewed bullshit have ever actually talked to or attempted to help the homeless. the overwhelming majority of them - i would guess like 95% - are there by choice.

i spent about two years downtown in my city feeding the homeless and helping them however we could. most of them were lost causes and perfectly happy to live in their filth. we met one guy who had a tracker on his ankle for assault or something, he was on probation, i cant remember. he said he had two kids in virginia that were grown but he doesnt talk to them anymore and hadnt in years. he seemed genuinely sad and ashamed at how his life had turned out. so we called around and tried to find a place he could walk to and find some work to start saving some money. somewhere that wouldn't care if he was a little dirty and his clothes were jacked up. and we got him a job at this little car wash detailing cars for like 9 bucks an hour. its not much but you know it was full time and it came with benefits, he could get his teeth fixed and start saving money to find himself a place, maybe find a better job down the line or get some training, an apprenticeship i dunno. you gotta start somewhere. when we told him he was ecstatic and thanked us profusely and said he couldnt wait to start work.

well he showed up for like a day and a half and no called no showed the rest of the week. and on the days that we went downtown to feed them all again we never saw him. he was too ashamed of himself and his lack of desire to do anything with himself. he wouldn't show himself to us to even answer and try again.

that was when i pretty much gave up on the homeless. they are there by choice. they are lazy drug addled fucks and they deserve no handouts or sympathy at all. they will piss it all away on booze or needles at the first opportunity.

Attached: 213123123123.jpg (700x500, 60K)

That's why we need The Purge™

that's a pretty good price! In Chelsea, prime neighborhood. yeah, don't move to NY unless you make in the high six figures or don't mind a long commute.

>well he showed up for like a day and a half and no called no showed the rest of the week
He realized being a wagekek sucks and it's more preferable to bum it around then put up with corporate bullshit. You either should have found him a better job or at least understand why someone who's free from society might find it hard to go out and cucked by it.

or create ghettos

Nazis were able to dedicate entire neighborhoods to a people they wanted to allegedly genocide

that *is* where the term ghetto originally comes from, is it not?

>See, if I twist all these definitions, I'm right!
Faggot

>You either should have found him a better job
Kill yourself for being such a faggot

>Every county has a helicopter flying around looking for homeless people

Attached: pepese.png (420x420, 12K)

>these people actually exist

>I have a roof over my head and shelter but I'm homeless!

>retard can't math
Things cost a bit more, but you make a LOT more. You also get to live in one of the best cities in the world instead of a trailer park in rural alabama next to niggers and meth addicts, where the only entertainment in town is the walmart and the mcdonalds.
Well, I disagree. Except Queens and Harlem, those are shitholes.
This. Whenever I see cucks giving them money I want to smack them. It just makes the problem worse. If no one gave them handouts they wouldn't be here.
We got rules about feeding stray cats and pigeons and shit, but when it comes to hobos everyone goes full retard.

>location location location
do you want a mansion in nigeria or a closet in downtown NY

Attached: 1536885087423.gif (326x326, 255K)

Don't live in a big shitty.

>effects
It looks like he's not the only retard here.

>You also get to live in one of the best cities in the world i
Visible confusion.jpg

What's the average fucking wage in Chelsea, go on shit-for-brains tell us.

Blow me nigger faggot

>b-but muh society

Attached: 1539491695824.png (470x380, 48K)

Bus fares from New York to Chicago are $100

Bus fares from Chicago to Tennessee are $40

>send immigrants back to their shitholes
>cheap housing
problem solved

Housing is free. You’re paying for the property you don’t own.

>some non sequitur to deflect being called out for being retarded
Uh, ok

I know every county in my state does, they have special cameras and look for out door grows(drug related), maybe vehicles where they shouldn't be, make shift structures, people stealth camping in areas they shouldn't be, etc etc, for where I live its always two black hawks together

this is the reality of it

anyone that tries to live in Jew York Shitty should be executed. Fucking satanic shit eating rat fucks, all of you. They choose to live in these overpriced shitholes because they believe they are better than the entire country or even the rest of the world. Muh flyover country, muh rural retards. You urbanite trash deserve to get fleeced by jews, living in roach infested nigger dumps and dying like rats stacked on top of one another in absolute filth.

The unbelievable arrogance of urbanite trash.

Attached: 9872346.jpg (1200x905, 201K)

That fool shits, cooks, showers, pees in the sink.. all in the closet
That's within the closet he rents out

NYC is the US equivalent of Kowloon, Hong Kong. Why these people don't run away from that insectoid hive I have no idea. I wouldn't live there if the landlord paid ME!

ps: I'm no country bumpkin, I'm also from a metropolis. There's no way in hell I'll put up with that. I'll gladly quit my job because it's obviously not worth it, all they'll hear is the pitter-patter of my feet and screeching tires. Why condemn myself to that shit-box, for the sake of the employer?

Attached: 534643.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

>Housing should be free because everyone needs it.
Everyone needs air, and air is free.
Everyone needs food, but food is not free.
It's almost like needs are only half the equation,
The other being supply.

by special cameras I mean they have one that can pick up specific hue of green to differentiate the types of plants theyre looking for from all the other foilage around it, so thick canopies and lots of undergrowth isn't always enough to stop them from finding it now

which speaks nothing of the other shit they have for finding people

How's it feel knowing that you are incapable of feeling any sense of worth or higher calling outside of slaving away for others at a forced labor center - I mean "job" - like a dirty wagekek? How does it feel defending a sickly degenerate and broken structure of power that gives you only enough benefits to keep you semi-happy in the short term while allowing others to exploit your free time to get rich off of you.

Attached: ooay7g11to1v0pigno1_250.jpg (246x250, 7K)