CANZUK when?

CANZUK when?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CANZUK
>CANZUK is an acronym for the theoretical political and economic union of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom as part of an international body similar in scope to the former European Economic Community. This includes increased trade, foreign policy co-operation, military co-operation, and mobility of citizens between the four nations. The idea is supported by various organisations and think tanks, such as CANZUK International, the Adam Smith Institute, and politicians from the four countries.

Attached: canzuk.png (1000x512, 367K)

Never you stupid faggot.

Maybe Canada+UK.

The CUK nation you deserve.

Attached: 1549414910076.gif (320x500, 771K)

Never

I'd go back to UK or Australia. Beats this over priced freezing shithole.

Us Islamic nations need to stick together!

No. I have a hard enough time liking Australians and they are our bros.

Kill yourself you defeatist faggot.

Also how did you fall for the high price meme when you live in the country it was targetted against?

Uncircumcised men only. Uncut and bicurious.

We're going to have a suckathon boys. Mouthwatering foreskin...

FPBP

Attached: 1549663914277.jpg (540x960, 107K)

CANZUKUS frens.

Five Eyes have to stick together.

how about never! the more of us get together the more muzzies we inflict on each-other

Why so the whites of NZ and AUS can be killed off faster? If anything CAN and US should break up into many different countries too save the whites of NA.

Canada I hate to break it to you but you are a minor player and always will be. Australia is forever more relevant than you. You are cuckholds to the highest degree.

YAY MORE GLOBALISM!

What are you talking about? Your response had nothing to do with what I said

The general consensus on Jow Forums is negative. I am pro. Forgetting about demographics for a minute, we were much stronger together. It sickens me to see the Chinese infiltration of government and acquisition of assets in NZ/AU/CA.

The fuck are you on about mate
Similar population sizes, the only difference is one is situated next to the worlds only superpower

GAY SUCK. GAY SUCK.

GAY GAY GAY GAY LETS GET GAY.

uk and three useless cunts.
no thanks

Unfortunately you must consider demographics though. At this rate I'm thinking nuclear annihilation of 95% of the worlds poulation is whites only hope.

Attached: 391613f.jpg (653x473, 21K)

We don't need to union with the UK - they are too far gone.

>Forgetting about demographics for a minute, we were much stronger together.
Really makes you think.