A Yale University newspaper editor is urging students to spy on white-male classmates

A Yale University newspaper editor is urging students to spy on white-male classmates

Soon there will be a day of the rope for you cis white males.

RIP White Males of the U.S.

yahoo.com/news/yale-university-newspaper-editor-urging-204146994.html

Attached: 1549762442560.webm (624x360, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4R5didBbB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Webm related?

Yes it's social justice taking down white males one bite at a time while the rest of the world watches like bots.

I'm pretty sure that's just some Chink zombie

...and a Webm of asians eating each other on the subway is related how exactly?

--->

Oh boy, wrap it up guise, this post made me fully realize that we're done, I'm going to begin planning my suicide now
sage

Attached: 1549777853063.png (400x388, 137K)

little dicked hapa cuck - r/hapas incel EurasianTiger

Attached: Tenma r hapas.jpg (490x677, 75K)

>Yale
>University

pick one.

I got to admit though, it's amazing how a bit of money will near-instantly wash away centuries of distinction and professionalism of a once prestigious institution. Nobody respects Yale anymore.

>Yes it's social justice taking down white males one bite at a time while the rest of the world watches like bots.

literally as wrong as you can possibly be. Not sure it's even possible to be this damn wrong.

>Asian guy in no way reflects social justice, just some fucking nut

>not a white male being taken down

>one bite at a time
>implying there is any other way, like he's gonna swallow the motherfucker whole and he's taken like ten bites so far

>half of them not even watching because it's so disgusting

The same way you did to other races. Payback's a bitch.

have you ever the seen the film they made about his life?

Attached: 1548118012000.webm (846x476, 1.18M)

I'm sorry you're in the denial phase of extinction. I'm sorry.

Did Castro give one day pass to use Wi-Fi?

That one time Sam Hyde went to the Yale campus
Worth the watch

youtube.com/watch?v=S4R5didBbB8

Attached: yale.png (707x473, 428K)

>t.dominigger living off welfare in P.Rico.

I buy it with your blood stained money.

Show flag.

chink zombies are a thing now?

Bring it, nigger

WTF is wrong with these fucking chinese? Literally mouse utopia experiment turning them subhuman!
Niggers are even more civil

Shill stfu and gtfo

Man all that dude need to do is lift and get a proper haircut. ...
Me i have to suggle with double chin and balding.

20$ she fucks a white guy on the down-low

No, "we" never did anything this bad to others; not us around today or our ancestors or even other members of our racial group(s).

Nigger writes openly racist article saying to ruin white men by exposing their racist remarks. Niggers are openly racist and you white boys are too pussy to ruin them.

Dumb cunt shouldn't have tipped her hand. Us white guys are going to be doing the same thing to them.

This is why I converted to non-practicing Talmudic judaism

What did white people (not neocons) ever do to you?

Are you trying to imply white people cannot be neocons?

Nah. White males will still be useful to the coming Chinese overlords. Brown people will not be.

Lmao. Ruin them how? These people have institutional backing. The way a person gets ruined in this society is that everyone effectively boycotts them and then they can't trade with anyone else.

If someone can get someone else -- i.e. your employer -- to stop trading with you as an employee because of something you said but the attacker's employer won't fire him for that then you effectively have no fucking leverage. It's like having air superiority in WWII. It just makes you win.

what's the matter with these chinks? since when they become so desensitized? those rats who stood there doing nothing should be sent to labor camps, fuckin assholes.

Chinks have no soul. There's a reason they are called insects.

kek reminds me of that anime where people walk by an ongoing murder bieng fully aware of what they are witnessing but don't interfere because some psychological profile in their head would fuck up and they would go to prison in this dystopia
and the scene was presented from the victim's POV, like she was seeing her perfect society doing nothing while some guy was murdering her, pretty fucked up, gooks are not human.

You're retarded. But, hey, you're a shitskin, so, it's moot.

I remembered, it's called psycho-pass

Can white people be neocons?

LOL

>tfw the nigger fears the chink. They're gonna enslave you niggers again, and take your women in the process.

(((Neocons))) aren't white, but they pretend to be white. Lurk more.
Do you blame white people for Iraq and 9/11?

More chink videos please

>OY VEY WE THE SUPERIOR WHITE PEOPLE CANNOT EVER BE A NEOCON

There's no distinction between wypipo and jews. They're the same. See Trump and Bolton.

Attached: 6ED39C72F1414E3ABE137563F0856BB6.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

Nice, I’ll just find out when they’re spying on me and I’ll fap at that exact moment.

>>tfw the nigger fears the chink. They're gonna enslave you niggers again, and take your women in the process.

I see the resentment in your comment pole, but with all due respect, you must acknowledge the fact that black people are on the rise. We've always been more masculine and charming than you whites or chinks would ever be.
You cannot find more soul in any other on the universe but in Africa and hat's why women from all races prefer us upon their locals.