Why doesn’t Trump build the wall...

Why doesn’t Trump build the wall? He can literally ask the military to do it right now and the Dems wouldn’t be able to stop him. Why continue tweeting stuff that he’s never going to implment.

Attached: 9F701101-3612-4C63-BECD-4215B71DA405.jpg (750x544, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WnhMntRHqpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because he is a Jewish puppet like every other President before him.

He's a kike puppet.

He wants to own the libs by passing a law.

There's only one wall he really cares about.

Attached: 2a5975733d3c87f2f533ece1620ec461.jpg (940x788, 122K)

He's jerking you off

Like all your other leaders and congressmen.

Attached: 1548449439420.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

Shut the fuck up u Jew shill, show ur true country

I'll let you in on a secret. The wall was just a meme that his fans loved to hear about at a rally. That's all it ever was.

The wall WILL be built kike.
In fact it is happening already. Get the fuck out of this country now

>this thread
>these discord trannies

Attached: 1543967193527.jpg (226x258, 9K)

Sure pal. Any day now. It's coming! Just you wait!

on the 15th. The day it begins. The national Emergency followed by the vetoing of the Israeli Assistance bill

Didn’t he spend the SOTU saying our economy was so good that we needed to import legally migrating workers?
Where did he think they would be coming from?

Please dont report me for criticizing Israel

>He can literally ask the military to do it right now and the Dems wouldn’t be able to stop him
no it get bogged down in the courts for 2-3 years and then he still might not get it

Attached: The_Donald.png (460x762, 235K)

If he cucks again when the Democrats haul out their designated federal district court judge--and you know they will--to strike down a national emergency order ... "Gee, sorry boys, but my hands are tied, again!"
Obama signed 13 "emergency orders" and there are 32 emergencies now outstanding.

We've got millions of turd worlders poised to invade us through our southwestern border, by simply saying, "I need political asylum."
We know that's pure bullshit.

Do your job, Trump. You have a constitutional and statutory duty to protect the states and repel invasions. It isn't open to judicial interpretation. Do your damned job. We didn't meme you into office because of your sparkling personality.
Do. Your. Job, finally. Start accomplishing your signature issue, or you are a one-termer--that is, if we don't join with the `rats and agree that you should leave just a little bit early.
And shut it down, and keep it shut down this time, you weak sister.

dude he is going to ride the fence off pleasing his jew masters and baiting us with rhetoric until he is gone

JFK wasnt a puppet

look what happened

Lame duck Trump
Can't stop shit bag Hillary. can't build a wall.

Attached: lameducktrump.jpg (250x190, 11K)

Christ. If we vetoed that bullshit and used the 38 billion to build our own wall I don't think my boner would ever go away. Too bad it'll never happen.

Attached: typing-america-boner-into-google-image-search-does-not-fail-to-impress-69337.gif (285x189, 990K)

WOW racist much?

Anti-trump shills won't recognize this tweet as a contradiction to their "TRUMP WANTS MORE MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS THAN EVER!!!!" narrative.

M E R I T - B A S E D
E
R
I
T

Courts would stop him.

>look mom i made another tweet
>yes, the dumbasses are still cheering! can you believe it?

What's the fucking alternative, shit for brains? Tulsi Gabbard? Fucking kike shill.

Because USA is bankrupt

>He can literally ask the military to do it right now and the Dems wouldn’t be able to stop him.
The Dems, no, but if he does this he is totally sidestepping the legislature. Deep state Republicans won't stand for that either. Trump has to behave like a good boy, and pass tax cuts without cutting off the cheap labour the donors depend on.

Wait till Mexicans get a birthright from America haha
Pic related OC my sister the NPC

Attached: 20190210_095136.png (1440x1549, 193K)

Attached: 1549543797598.png (643x305, 40K)

Yes wtf is this nonsense? It literally makes no sense, the jews really do own the US don't they?

Attached: Reversing-The-Roles.jpg (796x608, 253K)

>both democrats and republicans don't want to build trump's wall
>courts obstruct him too
somehow this is drumpf's fault

He will if the dems can't negotiate a deal in the coming week, the government shuts down again and the wall WILL be built.

this

All these Trump cock slurping faggots can do now is call everyone a discord tranny, it’s pathetic.

yes, but the wall IS coming. The wall + Dem tears will be used to give White Christian conservatives the victory they need to prevent they themselves from overthrowing the FBI once Mueller wraps up and people realize just how powerless Trump is over “his” justice department, explaining all of his whining on twatter, and people also start to realize that Trump will never drain a swamp that he is a creature of.

>It's a FREE trip though
Lol fucking kikes

What a retarded tweet. If the government decides to open the borders the wall is irrelevant

I thought he was a master negotiator?

A few billion is a drop in the bucket compared to the havoc wreaked by illegal aliens.

If we can pay for Israel's wall, we can pay for our wall.

We want Moshiach now!

Attached: 1541822462061.jpg (734x465, 99K)

>we can pay for our wall

I thought Mexico was going to pay for it?

>He can literally ask the military to do it right now and the Dems wouldn’t be able to stop him. Why continue tweeting stuff that he’s never going to implment.
Shilling aside this is a good point. If no wall construction is even started he can fuck off for a 2020 re-election.

Attached: 1549355093426.gif (500x516, 152K)

>"We need the largest amount of legal immigrants ever! Blacks, Hispanics and Indians are based! I love H1-b!"
>"We can't have 42 million Latin Americans! We need a wall! This would be a disaster for our nation! We need to be more selective of who we let in!"

Pick one.

>and only one
where are the MAGAtards? they usually come out of the woodwork on these ones

Attached: israel.jpg (640x842, 101K)

What other presidential candidate would have been the intellectual choice to you

let me guess your cranial size is literally like a softball and any critical thinking question makes you physically shut down.

you can't negotiate in good faith with these obstructionists

A master debater. Shootin thick ropes in the faces of americans

>trumpcuck bantz

Attached: 1515271656467.png (625x773, 127K)

It's even funnier cause we're both Jewish by our moms family

So he overpromised and there is no reason to vote for him in 2020?

its your fault, the American people, for allowing Jew dick that far up your fanny
>let me guess your cranial size is literally like a softball and any critical thinking question makes you physically shut down
a trumptard talking about cranial sizes

Attached: 1549300042228.jpg (1024x823, 182K)

I've come to the conclusion that there are only a few people that come to this board willingly, That in fact the majority of Jow Forums now is just shills on both sides. You'll have an right wing Israeli group shill for Trump and his actions on Israel, Then you'll have a group that is decidedly Left wing Jews that shill for globalism and whatever the homocommissariat decide to focus on.
Groupthink and herd behaviour is not a characteristic held by intelligent people.
Trump was the only good option, He looked to be a business democrat that understood the troubles that Pat Buchanan made note of. But now of course he isn't upholding his promises to the Buchanon america first crowd and only supporting Neocon Jewish endeavors. Did you see that cringey fucking video that Ivanka made? Absolutely abhorrent.

Okay which presidential candidate would you have voted for

Yup fuck that orange tiny hands retard Jew cum slurper. I’m voting ANYBODY else 2020

no, he didn't overpromise.
it's just that both ruling parties hate exerting the will of the people.
you guys should attack trump on what he did do wrong, like the 38 billion military aid package to israel or signing that budget that literally gave the democrats what they wanted without getting anything in return

>YEAH BUT WHO WOUKD YOU HAVW VOTED FOR THEN?

Why do you filthy /ptg/ faggots always fall back on this? I hope you faggots are swinging from trees.

I apologize to the world for my vote for trump. He’s truly a fucking retarded mistake we made

>he didn't overpromise

He promised a wall. Where is it?
He said Mexico would pay for it. Where is the check?
He said if he were president, Hillary would be locked up. Why isn't she behind bars?

Discord trannies first

You are calling people retarded for voting Trump. A simple question is then which other choice would be reasonable. This simple question frustrates and confuses you?

HH mister Kushner

Attached: found another one.gif (176x276, 488K)

Attached: 1549376138917.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

gtfo schizo! take your pills
>Okay which presidential candidate would you have voted for
like pottery. you got played, just accept it trumplet

Attached: 5lytn.jpg (584x329, 26K)

He knows it, everyone knows it; that's why they'll oppose the Wall no matter what and hire discordtrannyshills to sow division in his base. "Muh 38 billion for the jews" and "Trump cucked on the wall" threads are rampant for a reason.

Attached: 1537305077893.png (500x500, 144K)

so now instead of taking up responsibility for your actions you are blaming the election roaster?

Attached: kys-pepe.png (600x842, 142K)

That's not all

Attached: 1504592843283.jpg (830x594, 67K)

>He said Mexico would pay for it. Where is the check?
nobody expected Mexico to cut a cheque
>He said if he were president, Hillary would be locked up. Why isn't she behind bars?
nobody with a double digit IQ expected him to actually lock her up

Attached: 1546691021382.gif (446x251, 726K)

It was not stupid to vote for Trump, His actions for the past four years into the past looked like he woke up to the need to change this country. And it looked like for half a year that he would be able to do it, He fought like hell for the muslim ban and then he flopped, then he tried to get the Goodlatte immigration bill through, then flopped on that too. Then he tried to reassert himself by firing the people he thought were responsible for this lack of results and went to the people that get results in this political system, the entrenched swamp.
Heres a hot tip for anyone in this thread, Ignore anyone with a UN flag, they are all always shills and they are garbage at it. This type of posting has all the hallmarks of an algorithimically created response.

The president cannot spend tax money period full stop. He can use the military but the money spent on the military is decided by congress. if he tries to allocate money intended for military or something else to pay private sector steel or concrete companies or to furlow land he is in open abuse of his constitutional power and will certainly be shot down by the judicial branch and who he gave the money too is subject to investigation. one man cannot directly give your tax dollars to the private sector period full stop. thats why we have the house to give each district of each state voting power equal to their population to decide where the money goes.

>that would be disaster for the U.S.
That's not what he implied in the SotU.

im so tired of this shit. think for one fucking second.

trump is doing everything he can to avoid the tyrant label. he is trying every single option to avoid being obama and XO'ing everything he wants because he knows how easily this shit is undone by a future president. he wants shit legislated. he wants it to go through the proper processes. that is the reason for every decision he has made.

he has never overstepped his power. the travel ban fell under presidential powers granted by the consitution. he has allowed the mueller farce to continue to no end. every single thing he personally has done or not done has been with the intent to not abuse the power of his office.

if he declares a national emergency and builds the wall his base will be fanatical and yes they will vote for him. but at what cost. will he lose some independents? the media will paint him as a tyrant and a dictator. are people awake enough to not swallow that shit? these are the questions.

its not a simple "lmao build it". and thats why i cant stand the democrats are getting off scot free in this whole thing. he ran on building a wall and they have obstructed that at every possible turn. they should be expected to work with the elected president and they are obviously interested in the exact opposite. no one holds them accountable, not even trump's base. its all on him and that is fucked up in addition to being wrong at face value.

youtu.be/WnhMntRHqpo

>nobody with a double digit IQ expected him to actually lock her up

Every single supporter at any of his rallies was chanting "lock her up" nonstop. How nice of you to confirm that his voter base is made up of single digit IQ retards.

>ignore certain flags
>filter out their opinion
>that is not the truth
>dont hear them
>they are shills
who are you to tell anons what they can and cannot hear? kys and let people chose what they read by themselves

Attached: ed3.png (1000x900, 234K)

that's cause most of the people at rallies are retarded
you have a problem with the mentally challenged or something?

He's just a larper.
You ain't gonna get shit.
In a few years you will vote for the next larper just to continue with your "why isn't x doing y?" if Jow Forums is still around by that time.

Because he's only going to do that after the gov shuts back down because why jump the gun on your own plan? Ergo T minus the days, and promote the silent majority's position all the way til. Didn't you hear the announcement on this?

>you have a problem with the mentally challenged or something?

I think they are cute.

Attached: downald trump.jpg (750x703, 99K)

His recent tweets against open borders come as no surprise. Indeed, even fervent immigration advocates worry that open borders would lower the wages of low-skilled natives, erode national security, and overburden the social safety net. Trump doubled down, tweeting that he's still "willing to 'shut down' government" unless Congress approves funding for a border wall with Mexico. Trump, however, has it exactly backwards: The solution to America’s immigration problems is open borders, under which the United States imposes no immigration restrictions at all. If the U.S. adopts this policy, the benefits will far outweigh the costs.

Memeflags do not promote trust in your opinion, there is nothing inherently wrong with what you have said. I largely agree with the sentiment but to post under a memeflag undermines your credibillity and does more harm then good to your message. Thats it really. I dislike the /ptg/gots just as much as you do.

The wall is meaningless if Trump doesn't curb legal immigration.

These

Trump can’t just magic a wall out of his ass along with 10,000 corps of engineers personnel to build it. Supposedly the money earmarked for the military is already spoken for and any attempt by Trump to redirect those funds will be met with scrutiny and legal road blocks. His only option is to force the Democrats to vote it into a larger budget deal or otherwise get enough of a coalition to override his veto in congress.

I swear, some of you fags are as low information as the progressives you allegedly hate. You need to read more about the history of the US and how shit gets done. Most of the laws and government actions you take for granted were deliberated over ad nauseum and were the seminal events during their time. It’s infantile to stamp your feet and claim Trump hasn’t done enough when he has only been in office for two years. I’m beginning to think most of you are under 25 and don’t remember the Obama and Bush years at all. Clinton is probably ancient history to you.

>Why doesn’t Trump build the wall?
Because he needs a bill or enough public approval to do so. If he does it himself, the Democrats will move for Impeachment, and this will shit up his agenda even more. Right now hes got everyone talking about border crime, including human trafficking. Two years ago both of those were considered taboo and racist. Hes moving the Overton window Right. He's also letting the Democrats be flamboyantly uncooperative so if they wont help him, the people wont blame him for building it himself.

His masters don’t want him to since it will cut off the drug and child trafficking business.

Because Trump is a firm opticsfag whereas Hitler just went straight into action if the situation demanded it. Trump has to look like the good guy to the normies before he can lay down the hammer or he's just controlled opposition like the shills are suggesting. All I know is that he's our last chance to legally save this country

Attached: 1549769578509.jpg (840x677, 113K)

>you kike shill, he's better than the democrats!!!
wew

This mentality needs to stop. Trump is our best shot at the moment. The reason things have gotten so bad is that we abandon our leaders over virtually nothing. Lefties NEVER do this. All we are doing is handing them victories.

>we abandon our leaders over virtually nothing
He should have been abandoned with the first Syria strike. Trump has fucked up massively at every given opportunity.

Trump hasn't signed the bill yet. The bill was passed by senate on Feb 5th. The law states that a president has 10 days after a bill is passed to sign or veto otherwise it becomes law by default. When is 10 days from the 5th? Feb 15th, same day as the shut down.

You are in such a hurry to take your ball and go home you dont realize that our enemies have been playing a game of inches for decades. We need to stop retreating and work on lasting solutions.

Trump could build his wall unilaterally. His predecessor can tear it down just the same. What's stronger than a wall? One that stays up past his Administration.

Stop whining.

What fucking kind of horrible brain damage are you dealing with, man? I'm not telling you not to complain, but who is the alternative? What, do you think we're going to elect fucking Jared Taylor? Get real.

>Declare emergency

>Build wall around democrats

>predecessor can tear it down just the same.

>trump, you dumb goy, i tore the wall down before you even started building it, you never stood a chance

He's a puppet.
We're still secretly under Obama.

Infanticide is now legal.
If you guys want to start a group to help in the 2nd American Civil War - I'll join - I'm willing to do jail time.

Cuckmander In Chief

Attached: 2tbync.jpg (600x315, 46K)

Why don't you shut the fuck up about a wall already? How many times does it need to be said that the majority of illegals coming here are doing it legally, only to lapse their visa after. Only then do they become illegal. He would get more done if he put the same amount of energy on going after employers than a stupid wall that will never get built. He won't because he's a business interest kike just like the rest of them. All of you are being fooled. A wall is a drop inside an Olympic sized pool of Trumps illegal immigration. More illegals here than ever, even if he did manage to build a wall, who wants to bet that we will still have more illegals here? Put your money where your mouth is Mr Trump and go after employers otherwise just shut the fuck up. Bitching about building a wall when we have already 20 to 30 million illegals here already, what a joke you are.