Iran and the Persian people

Could I get a basic gestalt on Iran and the Persians?

The media and western governments are very anti-Iran, and I agree that their current regime is a bit radical.

Overall though Iran is a much better nation than most Arab states:
>More moderate shia islam (though it would be better if Iran went back to its traditional faiths)
>Ancient culture, language, food, music
>Excellent scientists and academics
>Proud and noble people

Why does the media hate Iran? Why do we ally with the evil Saudis instead? How can we get the Shah reinstated?

Attached: Shah of Iran.jpg (597x794, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsTxfH6tnww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Americans#Notable_people
nature.com/articles/jhg2010174?foxtrotcallback=true
britannica.com/topic/Aryan
youtube.com/watch?v=rXTy1y9ySuM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans
forward.com/articles/208173/how-iranian-jews-shaped-modern-los-angeles/
nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB435/
businessinsider.com/why-hispanics-are-identifying-themselves-as-white-2014-5?IR=T
youtu.be/3e6ChgL1EC4
bbc.com/persian/iran-features-43010659
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why does the media hate Iran? Why do we ally with the evil Saudis instead?
Because it's in Israel's interest not to have a whiter and more civilized nuclear-deterrent backed alternative to their budding middle-eastern empire.

Media is controlled by Juden
Iran wants to wipe das Juden volk off the map
Israel uses its proxies (journo faggots) to counter Iran, thus media hates Iran

They are not white, they never were and never will be.

>flag
>checks out

Iranian literally means Aryan

t. American education

Not that whiteness is an indicator of greatness.

Hint: it's the jews.
Right. Aryanism does not demand whiteness.

i'd say its essentially true. Iran really isn't "white" but it doesn't need to be for it be great for itself. Objectively speaking they are "whiter" than israel and America however.

Could you draw a circle around the aryans for me?

Attached: 123144.jpg (683x681, 105K)

Nobody is ever able to do this. Because the dna doesn't match up with their head canon where the aryans are some sort of mythological progenitor race.

Persia has an older and in some ways richer than literally any European nation other than the Greeks (and the Greeks now are very different from the Greeks then). I'd say the arbitrary definition of Aryan doesn't matter so much as the enduring legacy of a people.

What is your point? If you want to go back even further then civilization was started by semitic people in the fertile crescent.

I'm talking about enduring culture and tradition. The Persian one has endured uninterrupted for over 2500 years, as a unique, elegant, and sophisticated culture.

They are a bunch of muslims sand niggers. I understand they weren't always muslim but they have always been sand niggers.

On a side note is pleases me to know that the son of the former shah only has daughters. I hope they marry negroes

youtube.com/watch?v=jsTxfH6tnww

Attached: Capture.png (516x490, 428K)

What do you actually know about Persian culture? They have been an established civilization for the longest time, unlike the Arabs who are largely nomadic.

I know many Persians, and they are incredibly intelligent, kind and hospitable. Very different from Arabs.

I don't know or care if those things are true. I do know they are not white. They do not belong to my tribe. They have no place in white society. If what you say is true then they have their own great society. They should go live there.

That's what they want dipshit. Our fucking great (((society))) keeps fucking theirs up.

Attached: John F Kennedy.jpg (620x280, 116K)

Iran is much better than Israel: they mind their business and suffer sanctions all the time, Israel has infinite gibs and its big nose everywhere.

All the iranian diaspora need to go back to iran and fix it. Or do you think we owe them reparations in the form of letting them stay in our countries?

>Why does the media hate Iran?
Greece and Rome hated Iran 3000 years ago and it never went away

>I don't know or care if those things are true.
If you don't care about the Truth, then shut the fuck up. You worship ignorance.

Honestly if I had to take immigrants from one non-european country, it would be from Iran.

The ones that do immigrate are doctors and engineers, and contribute a lot to society.

You clearly know very little about them though caleb, I hope your sisters pregnancy with your son is going well.

YOU FAGS INVADED DURING WW2 DISPUTE THEM BEING NEUTRAL
YOU FAGS INSTALLED A PUPPET SHAH WHO WAS ANAL RAPING THE COUNTRY
YOU FAGS GOT SO FUCKING ANGSTY THAT A REVOLUTION HAPPENED THAT YOU SICKED IRAQ ON THEM AND STARTED THE MOST BRUTAL WAR OF A GENERATION
YOU FAGS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CRIPPLE THEM ECONOMICALLY EVER SINCE
YOU FAGS ARE FIGHTING THEM DIRECTLY WITH PROXY WARS AND TRYING TO KILL OFF THEIR FEW ALLIES

NO YOU FUCKING FIX IT NERD, THE PERSIANS IN AMERICA ARE ALL THE ONES THAT SUPPORTED YOUR SHITTY PUPPET. FUCK.

What I do know is that the genetic evidence tells me that iranians are not white. They have no place in white society. If you love iranians so much then go move to iran. Don't bring them to white countries.

>doctors and engineers
I can't even tell if you are being serious.

Attached: DAmvrlXXoAA3mT0.jpg (917x458, 95K)

Iran is a third world shithole that is surrounded by other third wolrd shit holes. Stop trying to blame whites for iran being a shit hole. Third world people create third world countries.

He is, Iranians don't come here unless they are rich.

I’ve never meet a poor Persian. They’re still more modest and family oriented with their wealth than the Chinese.

Iranian Americans are model minorities. Many are doctors and engineers. Check notable here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Americans#Notable_people

Anyways, USA has significant damaged Iran. Thus, you have no moral high-ground and we're staying. Just leave us alone. We pay taxes and don't cause any trouble on average.

>significant damaged
significantly damaged*

I'm not blaming whites, i'm blaming America you mutt.
Have you ever seen Iran? It's not Ukraine, it's not Moldova, it's not even Russia if you are looking at the Persian areas.
Ukraine is worse in terms of GDP then Botswana, even before the war, are they 3ed worlders? Have you seen America? Go into your cities, look at the fucking state of things, worse then anywhere in Iran, you created that.

Every minority groups claims that they are model minorities. Aside from spics who can just hop a fence, it often appears to be true because only the ones with money are able to escape their shit hole.

But you are not white. You have no place in white society. I understand I can't make you or any of the other shit skins leave. Third world people create third world countries. If we let in enough of you then white countries will start to become third world.

>t. muhammed

>Persian people
KEK
People from Iran are arabs
Genetics speak for themselves

- relationship between Iran and the Arabian Peninsula
- The admixture analysis results indicate that the majority of Iran's mitochondrial pool is derived from Arabia
- The genetic affinities between the Arabian Peninsula and Iranian groups may stem from gene flow at various points during the time continuum
- the degree of similarities between the Peninsular Arabs and the Iranians suggests widespread (involving the movement of large numbers of individuals) rather than discreet (a few scattered communities) migratory waves
nature.com/articles/jhg2010174?foxtrotcallback=true

Attached: Iran nose job_capital.png (527x402, 380K)

God I want to put people like you in a fucking oven and turn it all the way up. Fucking kike

These people are either non white shills or just disgusting race traitors.

>Aryan
- Aryan, name originally given to a people who were said to speak an archaic Indo-European language
- scholars have rejected both the Aryan invasion hypothesis and the use of the term Aryan as a racial designation, suggesting that the Sanskrit term arya (“noble” or “distinguished”), the linguistic root of the word, was actually a social rather than an ethnic epithet.
- the term is used strictly in a linguistic sense
britannica.com/topic/Aryan

Attached: Iran-Master-Race.jpg (990x630, 639K)

Do people like Peter Scully, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, and other deranged maniacs have a place in White society? After all, they're White, but they have a thing for torturing and killing other Whites.

Socioeconomic status correlates with IQ. Anyway, you come off as having low IQ to me because you speak in a very shallow meme-like way.

It's people like you that should be kicked out of the country because all you do is pull it down with your retardation. No wonder Jews so effectively manipulated you retards.

Iran literally pushes for a world wide Shia Islamic state

Too much jew on this map...

I find a lot Persian women beautiful but I imagine they'd be quite a head ache to deal with.

>flag

Nice try schlomo.

Also it's the Jews. It's always the Jews.

The Jew fears its inevitable destruction at the hands of Iran. Call it whatever you will racially, they're on the frontlines against the Zog.

>TFW I will never become a Hezbollahi clubbing the crap out of faggot degenerate Westernized Tehran kids trying to ferment regime change for Israel.

Why live

Ya just like America pushes for 'liberal democracy' through a neocon doctrine of trotskyite permanent revolution.

The absolute state of the Mutts here.

Attached: 17264868_170055960173176_8149323144625743835_n.jpg (960x960, 84K)

Iran isn't a third world country. It's about as developed as Greece, Spain and Portugal (All "white" countries), and that's despite crippling sanctions.

Those people do not have a place in white society which is why we imprison them. When you have hundreds of millions of people there will be some defects.

And if you are a big brain iranian like you say then you should know about the iq regression to the mean.

Sorry but some taxes and doctors are not worth the gene pool pollution you sand monkeys cause. Go make your own country better. Iran will never become great again if everyone with money and skills leave

all those guys look inbred. they're also all probably dead by now - bombed by idf in syria

Would you rather live in greece or iran?

>Persian women beautiful
Whatever you say Ahmed

Attached: Masih Alinejad-1.jpg (700x435, 53K)

I kind of feel bad for the Iranians, while I hate most of the ones in Germany. More on that later though.

>Persians are the first great challenge to overcome Europeans
>get BTFO and invaded instead by Greeks
>get conquered by Moslems who appropriate all your achievements as Muslim inovations
>outside world doesn't bother anymore and begins to associate Persians with backwards Arabs

Why do I hate the Iranians in Germany? Because most of them have been kicked out in 1979: Marxists, feminists and degenerates of all colors that were corrupting the Iranian youths and now brought this to their intellectual pals in German universities.

For a good discussion about the bizarre herecy the Iranian revolution has done for their government watch the following video. I can't help but think sometimes, that the Revolutianiry Guard is actually closer to the meme of Right Wing Death Squads than any state force we know today.

>Rahim Taghizadegan | Understanding Iran and the Iranians (PFS 2012)
youtube.com/watch?v=rXTy1y9ySuM

Did the put a dirty Arab grabbing an Aryan princess on the cover of Prince Of Persian in 1990?

Attached: 38389-prince-of-persia-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x982, 162K)

Greece is Christian, so I'd prefer it there, but thats really the only reason.

>Iran wants to wipe das Juden volk off the map
oh sweetie. if only you new. Khomeini and his successors are just rogue glownigger assets

Attached: xcfyxb6jujcy.jpg (343x326, 51K)

The Shah was a better leader than Mosaddegh, change my mjnd.

>muh iranian iq
Lynn/Vanhanen did their studies in 2002-2006, and they just skipped Iran altogether and based it on GDP data. The last IQ score that was carried out on Iran was in 1959, which was done by Valentine. So, Iran's IQ was measured in one and only one study, which was done in the 1950s. That's all we got for Iran. Only three other countries in Lynn/Vanhanen have IQ data as outdated as Iran's.
>sand monkeys
You've been worshiping one for over a thousand years.
>When you have hundreds of millions of people there will be some defects.
I am trying to explain you, yourself, are also a defect.

The fuck are you on about? Iran is officially a theocracy that openly states they they want a world wide religious revolution

Would you rather live in bosnia or iran?

>schlomo
sclomo yourself kiknog

Attached: Iranian Asylum Seeker-Screenshot_21.jpg (645x830, 425K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans

Aryans were an ancient race that lived near the urals. They migrated in several directions, conquering the locals and establishing civilizations. In India, they established the caste system to segregate the Dravidian remnants; but eventually became mixed anyways. The Iranians also mixed with the locals. The Germans remained relatively pure, but probably mixed with celts and slavs as well. There are also those who settled in Tarim basin but were wiped out by mongols.

I hope this has been enlightening for you.

Iran got played desu
Basically once Iran was white, but then Arabs invaded them
Latter on, they tried to use Shia Islam as a defense mechanism to separate themselves somewhat from Arabs, but this backfired during the Islamic revolution
The new clerical government started accepted Shiites from everywhere, and the whites who at this point were confined to the north got flooded out by more mutts and browns.
This is why there are so many surprisingly white Iranians in America, they fled Iran since they had become a minority in their own country.

Iran

I've talked with Iranians on kik. They live in a shithole. They use vpns to interact with westerners because they're banned in Iran. Pretty much everything is banned there. The ones I've talked to, also egyptians and syrians, talk about migrating to Sweden, Canada, UK, or the US to work. You faggots better thank me because I've been dropping redpills and shit in the chats and now they're scared to leave.

20 YEARS IN THE CAN

Attached: sopranos22_season_6_2006-h_2017.jpg (928x523, 69K)

Persians are heretics unless they come back to Zoroaster.

Iranians are based, but they're not White. ZOG absolutely seethes with hatred for Iran so you know they're good people. Personally I think we could have a Japan-tier relationship with them if we remove ZOG. They're not White, but they're not nigger/spic-tier either. Therefore we should treat them as a non-White ally, just like the Japanese or the Irish. [spoiler]The Irish part is a fucking joke you spergs.[/spoiler]

Indo-european and aryan are not the same thing. These words have meanings and those meanings matter. You can't just arbitrarily redefine these words because they fit your head canon where the aryans are some mythological progenitor race.

Notice how they want to move to the west to work, not gibs. Persians tend to work very hard.

It's very simple really.. Iran is one of a few countriess that haven't been invaded post 911. If zionist Israel wants the temple mount in Jerusalem, they'll have to destroy Al Aqsa. If they do so, all muslim nations surrounding will condemn and invade upon this happening. Therefore they're invading one nation at a time, destroying the country so they flee to Europe. Install a puppet government and slowly but surely edge towards the Greater Israel. It's all one big zionist shit storm

This

I guess i't's easy enough for you to say that when you have never lived in iran and probably never will have to. I guess shame on me for giving you such an easy out

Iran went through a cultural revolution like America, but they spotted the Jew and had a non-violent reformation.

Attached: B82763E9-F6ED-4081-97F2-E39DA24A22DD.jpg (962x914, 263K)

Why don't they work on their own country then? How will iran ever get better if everyone leaves?

Aryans are simply R1A tribes, a natural ally to their R1B (celtic) brothers.

Attached: R1a-map.jpg (400x249, 31K)

Ideally they would stay (most of the ones I've met say they would go back if things change), but the US sanctions and islamic regime there don't make it a good environment for free enterprise.

What a little bitch, lmao

The Shah did nothing wrong. If he were the head of state in Iran instead of the goatfuckers, I would be the most pro-Iran guy in the world

Reminder that a huge number of the influential diaspora Iranians are kikes btw.

forward.com/articles/208173/how-iranian-jews-shaped-modern-los-angeles/

This is what the Jews do. They turn THEIR problems into America's problems. I bet you believed them on Assad and Saddam too. White Americans spend trillions that they could have spent propping up their own people on maintaining what amounts to the superior Jewish race's summer home. Financially there is no policy more anti-white than Zionism except maybe unrestricted third world migration (which is related).

Is that what your retarded boomer parents told you when absorbing Walter Cronkike?

They literally had the hostage crisis and these talking points hammered into them every single day in the late 70s by the electric Jew because the kikes were mad at Carter not maintaining their hegemony.

Get your info from a goy occasionally christ.

Attached: 1547837290719.jpg (991x644, 65K)

>go to a language school to learn Arabic
>they teach a variety of languages all over the campus like Hebrew, Farsi, various dialects of Arabic, Russian, and Chinese
>the Persian Farsi school house is on the complete other side of the campus
>turns out it used to be near the Hebrew and Arabic school houses and had to be moved because the Farsi instructors kept getting into fights with the Jews and Arabs

Attached: 1484423467795.jpg (623x414, 162K)

CIA Confirms Role in 1953 Iran Coup

Documents Provide New Details on Mosaddeq Overthrow and Its Aftermath

nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB435/

Geo Politics in the name of Israel, as usual.

99% of people posting haplogroups have no idea what a haplogroup is. All they understand is that haplogroups are usually associated with ethnicity and interpret this to mean that a group is or isn't white based on the haplogroup they belong to. Haplogroups are a collection of alleles found on the y chromosome that have mutated over time into different versions of the same gene. The y chromosome is passed directly from father to son so you can directly trace someones paternal linage using these haplogroups. They say nothing at all about the other 45 chromosomes. A pole who belongs to r1a is much much more closely related to a german who belongs to I than he is to an iranian that belongs to r1a. Using haplogroups as a determining of race makes even less sense when you consider that women do not have y chromosomes. In most cases these haplogroups arose and dispersed before the races even existed as we know them today. And they become concentrated due to the founder effect.

I assume the ones in the West don't like the ayatollahs.

And Washington claims to protect peace...

Even David Reich has put it that way in his latest book. I don't understand why this is ridiculed so often nowadays on Jow Forums.

kek.
>You know that cocksucker said I look like the Shah of Iran?

Attached: tony-laugging-with-paulie.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Iranians are the rightful rulers of the Middle East. Throughout most of history it has been under their dominion.

Attached: 1AA95DB8-32A2-49A7-AB87-06BC7B464784.jpg (264x191, 11K)

Tbh I prefer Shia and Ahmadhiyya Muslims over Sunni. Although I would prefer if Iran went back to zorotarianism, bahia would be okay, or even some Persian form of Christianity. If you ever want any Muslim country to be a good one, the only option is for Muslims to not be Muslims (fundamentalists)

Okay retard. Don't know why we should friendly with either the Jews or the Muslims.

they were a bunch of glowinthedark niggers who got hung for being traitors to their own people. good riddence

Attached: file.png (1004x1112, 449K)

That's the only reason why they come; to use and benefit from our economies. They're all men in their early 20s too btw. They've even said to me that they only care about the economy and not the nation.

Attached: 20190210_113917.jpg (1080x636, 204K)

You're the one who's trying to redefine a prehistoric cultural group into something it's not by crying that they don't exist when it's already been confirmed by archaeology, linguistics and genetics.

Iranians reminds me of hispanics in a way

businessinsider.com/why-hispanics-are-identifying-themselves-as-white-2014-5?IR=T

youtu.be/3e6ChgL1EC4

>instead those based ragheads started an Islamic revolution to put based Islam into place
Kys

I wish i had more screenshots

Attached: 20190210_114034.jpg (902x592, 187K)

Daily reminder Khomeini was backed by the USA. Read in full before judging:

BBCPersian has found recently declassified documents in US National Archive about secret plan of president Kennedy to overthrow secular government of Pahlavi in favour of Shia clergy led by Ayatollah Khomeini through a coup plot in 1963.

US gov & CIA had formed "Iran 918 Group" consisted of a several Iranian Army commanders to overthrow Shah's government if he resist any Islamic revolution. One of the group members was Mohammad-Vali Gharani who later became Iran Army's Chief-of-Staff after Islamic revolution.

bbc.com/persian/iran-features-43010659

Later on, Carter's administration was also becoming tired with the Shah since he was no longer being an OPEC puppet, and Carter's administration initially backed Khomeini:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

It is fairly clear from the linked document and several other declassified papers that elements of the US government were actively conspiring against the Shah from the mid 1970s until his fall. The Shah kept pushing for oil price hikes at a time of economic weakness in the West, and just after the US domestic oil production peaked. With that revenue he was embarking upon ambitious development programmes. Eventually, the US managed to get Saudi Arabia to undercut the official OPEC oil price and therefore undercut the Shah. Revolution came shortly afterwards

The USA began distancing itself from Iran since William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal with Saudi Arabia.

Also, on a funnier note, Carter's ambassador to UN also called Khomeini a saint

Now USA is supporting Islamist Marxist terrorists called MEK/NCRI/PMOI (parent groups) as alternatives to the present regime. They are even worse and fall into this same pattern.

1953 coup was organized by the U.K and they asked the U.S to help them out. Mosaddeq also dethroned the shah, implementated a dictatorship and tried running to the Soviets

spotted the NY Jew.

People on Jow Forums don't care about the science. Everything is aryans and indo-europeans. And race is just skin and eye color except when it isn't. And brown people are bad except for the based ones. And civic nationalism is bad except when it's not. Jow Forums is not the kind of place where you want to try and create good political ideology. There's too many non whites and retards shilling

>A pole who belongs to r1a is much much more closely related to a german who belongs to I than he is to an iranian that belongs to r1a.

That reads right. Of course the races have changed in that time of seperation. At least that is what the anons are trying to tell you and I don't see where you disagree exactly.

the only people calling themselves persian are zoroastrians, iranians called themselves iranians for the last thousand years, its just that the west kept calling it persa until after ww2. in fact churchill wanted iran to call itself persa for the duration of the war to avoid confusion with iraq. also zorotarians are child molestors 10x worse than jews. if these bastards took over greece in antiquity i assure you the world would be a lot worse.

Washington makes no such claim.

True, this kind of shit makes me mad.

Do you not know about the jews or what?

Iranians did the right thing with Jews. They made a distinction between Jews and Iranians and limited their ability to subvert. They are allowed to make an honest living, but no gov positions or banking for them.

Attached: 2FF796A7-931C-4D76-8C62-C387B77CD4EE.jpg (633x634, 371K)

Take off your memeflag Muhammad.