Need some help

How do I kms with no pain? No gun .

Attached: download (2).png (300x168, 3K)

you can't

>imagine killing oneself painlessly only to be ignored by God for millions of years while your soul drifts in the void endlessly alone.

Attached: A800AF60-767B-4604-BC62-51C3028A7226.jpg (1200x1248, 160K)

Helium asphyxiation. All you experience is going to sleep. No coughing, no choking. You just pass out.

Eat some street shit, you will probably get some weird disease.

Get some therapy if you are thinking like that.
It helps

you should probably just buy a non fag motorcycle.
if you dont have enough fun to continue living you can always smash it into a tree at 160mph

Attached: suicidekit.jpg (174x289, 14K)

helium tank, make sure flow of gas out of tank is no more than what you’re able to normally exhale

I cant wait

why would you do that?

>killing yourself with no pain

come on man live up to your destiny, don't be a pussy don't you have something to live for? even if it's a totally radical notion, if it's one you believe in you ought to go grab it.

A powerful explosive should do the trick. Totally don't do it around tons of indo nigs

Ok poo first off I agree and think you're doing the world a favor, but I also think you should try to infect other poos with whatever brought you this low.
That being said, I've got your answer: Hanging. I know what you're thinking, "but the suffering!". Hang on and read this quick story.
When I was in HS, I had a wrestling coach for a biology teacher and he taught us how to choke people out. There's these two veins on the sides of your neck, I forget the name, but they're the ones that if they get cut you fuggin die. You can feel them on your disgusting poo neck right now if you want.
If you pinch those two little veins, your brain gets deprives of oxygen and you pass tf out. It's actually really pleasant, and when you come back you get to experience your brain rebooting, like you can feel yourself remembering your ABCs and shit. Neat stuff.
We all used to make each other pass out because it's like a little high. We even got kids to pay us a quarter to do it to them. What you do is...
>bend over until your head is below your dick.
Shouldn't be hard for a malnourished disgusting poo
>take about ten deep breaths as quickly as possible
Like one a second, in and out put together
>stand up QUICK
>put the heels of your hands against those two veins you felt earlier, hard as you can manage
>don't breathe new air
>KEEP THEM THERE UNTIL YOU PASS OUT
Also make sure you have room to fall down, like do it standing above your bed or your burlap sack or whatever poos sleep on, because you're going to fall down
Now do that when you wanna die, but this time, when you stand up, put a noose around your neck and just sit into it such that when you lose consciousness, you'll fall down and it'll strangle you.
If you do this, you'll die without any pain, and be completely unconscious while it happens.

Good luck and god speed my disgusting poo fren

i just have to live until someone is strong enough to slay me and give me an honourable send off to Val Halah

>t.cia nigger

Attached: 8E6CF2CB-2C47-4A9E-9C29-7EC1579FA48F.jpg (1280x720, 310K)

Live, poojet, just live. Death will come in time, but now you need to live and learn. Learn how to enlighten your poojets from poojet-land.

You want to KYS with pain, because a slower painful road to suicide may just wake you the fuck up before you check out.

>Veins, choke out
Truth
Me and my friend did that to each other when we were kids, it actually is pleasant

Go to a jewelry store ask for jewelry cleaner, cant remember the name of the stuff. Mix one teaspoon of the stuff with a glass water wait five minutes then drink. You will pass out in 30 seconds and be deas within a minute.

I've always known that if I ever kms, that'd be the way to do it. Like a cheat code that only bad kids learned. Like I don't even have to be there when it happens. Just lean into a noose and let the loss of all consciousness take me one last time.
But yeah that shit was fun af.
Oh but hey while you're here, I have this theory.. Did you end up addicted to anything/ did you have a degenerate drug phase? Passing out is like babbies first high, so I think it appeals to those people who would seek out other highs. I know it's true for me and the group that did it in HS.

This.
Pain can be big, but ultimately time is stronger. Better times will always come.

Never been addicted to substances desu. I smoked dope on and off but not more than a few joints a week.
I was full on addicted to gaming for 5 years if that counts.7 hours a workday and 12 hours weekend days, only losing my job got me off it.