The jury really had no doubt at all whatsoever...

The jury really had no doubt at all whatsoever? They didn't think that there was even a small possibility that he took a wrong turn and got scared when the "protesters" started attacking his car?

I thought juries have to be 100% certain whenever they make a conviction.

Attached: RTS1BRF9-1024x797.jpg (1024x797, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9mKPiDrv4
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

beyond a reasonable doubt

not 100% but if there is no good reason to doubt it, then even if it is possible it wasn't criminal intent, you have no good reason to think it was not criminal intent

There is a reason this jewtrial wasn't televised.

He didn't take a wrong turn. Twitter fags admitted to chasing his vehicle that direction. When he gassed it, after nearly stopping for the crowd, his car was being attacked with bats and shit, and someone was literally coming toward him with a gun.
After what the media said about him, there was no way he was getting a fair trial. Everyone jumped down that guy's throat and he did nothing wrong.

>high definition video of him speeding towards the crowd way before he was ever attacked
Yeah no, it was open shut case

They made an example of him.

Virginia. A jury of rapists.

Attached: Fairfax-Tyson-2.jpg (1862x1048, 163K)

Once they heard the dreaded trigger phrase White Supremacist, he was Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! in their minds. That is the power of media brainwashing. There are pro whites out there who have as much trouble understanding how powerful the anti white brainwashing is as there are white Liberals who have trouble understanding why they need to try walking their own talk on racial integration.

I thought the guy was innocent from the beginning but I was still expecting him to get involuntary manslaughter, be sentenced to about 10 years and get out early on good behavior. Getting 400 years really shows that there is no justice in this country anymore. This was a Soviet style show trial.

I bet he gets raped by niggers in jail lol.

I haven't seen a white Liberal this happy since he heard every white community but his own was getting force integrated.

>Yeah no, it was open shut case
Where's this high def. video?

Are you really surprised? I mean, look at how many people believe the Holocaust happened.
People are dumb.

>Getting 400 years really shows that there is no justice in this country anymore.
400 was absolutely excessive and the whole series of events from the judge not allowing him to have his first choice of lawyer on a pretense so flimsy it was laughable to not moving the trial out of the city was a complete miscarriage of justice.

I wish I had taken screen shots all the idiots here proclaiming he was going to off scot free.

>This was a Soviet style show trial.

it really was

don't forget the defense wasn't permitted to submit literally any evidence in Fields's favor, while persecution got even the dumbest most circumstantial shit in

There's a good reason to guess that the "chest trauma" was inflicted by this stupid cunt.

Attached: compressions.gif (480x270, 2.84M)

>The jury really had no doubt at all whatsoever?
If you think that jury wasn't hand-picked from the Antifa crowd, you're a fool.

I'll bet that Judge goes straight back to letting the white cops knock the niggers of Cville around and refuses to hear brutality cases too. The punishment of Unite The Right protesters was all about Slave Master Whites keeping poorer whites from taking their slaves away. If poor whites get the right to have exclusive communities back (they lost it in 1954 with school desegregation and in 1964 with community desegregation,) cheap labor turns into expensive labor.

Slave Masters crushing poor whites. Same shit, different century.

He was wrongly convicted. If you think it's funny that he's going to rot in jail because of propaganda, you're a piece of shit regardless of which side you're on.

If you disagree you risk outing yourself as a witch I mean a white supremacist, no one who got sucked into jury duty by random is going to risk that.

this guy was 100% innocent and I'll fight any nigger that says otherwise

Can you blame her? It's like trying to hand crank a tank.

His trial took place in a court house 4 blocks away from where the incident happened. The court house is literally on the same exact street, and city of Charlottesville had already renamed the road after Heather Heyer at the time of his trial. He must have the shittiest lawyer in the world, because there's no way that's fair.

Keep on coming up with pathetic little conspiracy theories. It was open and shut case. He going to spend the rest of his life in jail.

Based on the available evidence, he should have been, and this antifa should be the one rotting in prison.

I "waved him off with my rifle"
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9mKPiDrv4

I really don't understand your justice system.
Here he would be entitled to an appeal no matter what.
Society would even pay for any lawyer who would accept the case. If he loses he owes the money

The fact is, he could've turned away from the crowd, yet decided to move forward

Your guys are out of your fucking minds if you really believe the jury was filled with antifa.

That's not a fact at all. He only panicked when antifa started attacking his car FROM THE BACK.

He could've also stayed at home. At what point of him nearing the the scene of the event does it prove intent?

The comedy isn't in Fields's conviction, it was in Jow Forums's wide-eyed naivety that he was going to be vindicated while those of us in the know explained to anons exactly why and how he was going to get railroaded.

Jeez he may as well have fired a gun randomly into the crowd and raped a baby for 400 years. He might have even gotten LESS if he did that on some kinda insanity plea

James Alex Fields Jr. was found guilty by the same jury for first-degree murder on Friday. After around four hours of deliberation over the weekend, the jury recommended life in prison, plus 70 years each for five malicious wounding charges, 20 years for each of three malicious wounding charges, nine years on one charge of leaving the scene of an accident, and $480,000 in fines.

Yeah those two I mentioned were by no means exclusive.

Regardless of his history he's clearly not fit to serve in any capacity in the justice system. I don't know how people can look at that trial and think it was anything close to fair.

He had a private attorney to represent him but the judge didn't allow it because the lawyer had a connection to a vaguely conservative group (it might have been Sons of Confederate Veterans but I don't recall exactly) on the pretense he had a bias or something. I'm by no means an expert but I'd honestly never heard of such a thing prior to this trial. As a result he was stuck with a public defender which is a usually metaphorical but sometimes literal death sentence in the US justice system as their only real function is to pressure you into a plea deal.

Two kinds of people. People who have dealt with the system and people who haven't. If you've ever dealt with it, you would lose all faith in it.

So you're saying Jow Forums doesn't think the war on whites is as progressed as it really is?

Outrage of the decade. And made worse when juxtaposed with Eric Clanton, who demonstrably tried to murder people, got off scott free. Fuck these activist judges and DAs.

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

Why isn't the defense attorney allowed to have a connection to such a group? If he's licenced then he's licenced, right?

Cultists never have any doubt. Not even when they are being sacrificed, themselves.

Attached: 1529096402451.jpg (777x1000, 133K)

I honestly don't have an answer for you because like I said I've never heard of it before. Lawyers working for political action groups represent people they have a direct political interest in all the time so the fact this happened here when he was already having trouble finding a lawyer to represent him in a criminal trial just looks like painfully obvious bias from the judge.

>people still push for meetups and 'activism" after this

The next time ZOG comes knocking and tells you to come peacefully, I suggest you remember this trial.

I really feel bad for the guy. There's no way that trial was fair. imagine sitting through this circus, being told you're a violent, evil murderer, all because you panicked and ran for your life.

>This was a Soviet style show trial.
The jew could not risk losing this trial. Their entire fake "moral highground" to defend close to three years now of aggression, violence, attempted murders, and terrorist attacks from the Soros-funded left hinges entirely on this fake "muh Nazis!" event.

If the jew left it up to chance they risked losing the entire narrative. Even the judge made comments that should have triggered an immediate retrial... and that is just what we know of. Since the hearing was closed.

Every other jew show trial they were so sure of winning, ZimZam, every cop who kills a gudboi who dindu nuffin... is aired specifically to anger the negro and further cause violence and chaos among the mud-races. But this trial... where the public learning how much bullshit the jew allowed to secure a conviction... was not.

Almonds.

American justice system confirmed shit.
Breivik Sued the state and won his case.

What eric clanton got out scott free ?

Absolutely disgusting

High def video shows him driving the speed limit and braking

We all knew he was getting railroaded just like we all knew he dindu nuthin

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68
Nobody was attacking his car when he started speeding, the entire road was between him and the crowd. He wasn't in any danger.

Attached: jew-dicial.jpg (600x582, 64K)

>I am so omniscient that I know everything James was seeing, hearing, experiencing at the moment he hit the gas

>I know all of these things by a shitty video where I can see that no one hit his car at that moment

>therefore 400 years in prison

If he did it on purpose fuck him. If he did it by accident while trying to escape fuck the people who are lying. Either way, the way the media covered this should be a wake up call to everyone. They want you fighting.

There never was a trial. The staged event was recorded for propaganda purposes but it never happened.

VROOM VROOM

Attached: vroom vroom.jpg (628x900, 141K)

He didn't even kill anyone, the whole trial was basically executing an innocent kid for doing nothing wrong

this, was a political trial

You really thought normal people would buy the Jow Forumss autistic mental gymnastics arguments of muh self defense?

Yeah, it's like people don't understand the basic legal foundation of the west. Guilty until proven innocent is a value that must be upheld to protect society, gomrade.

Consider the context. Two rival political groups fight for an hour or more. Pepper spray, urine, fecees, rocks, frozen water bottles are being thrown all over. Fields gets hit with at least one urine balloon. A nigger tries to light UTR participants on fire with a spray can flame thrower. A Klansman fires a warning shot into the ground and scares the nigger away. Chaos and trouble are everywhere. Fields ends up trying to leave in his sports car and gets lost in the confusing maze that is Charlottesville, VA. A commie with a semi auto rifle points at Fields' car. People throw objects at the car. As Fields is trying to get through an intersection, a mob of his rivals floods in. They have been attacking UTR all day. UTR merely wanted to have a conversation. Conversations are not allowed for pro white individuals. Only assault and death at the hands of anti white protesters. (You would probably run into people too in this situation.)

If that is what happened, Fields is justified in fighting back. His civil rights are non existent because he is a non wealthy white gentile. He is exposed to physical attack and has every reason to believe that the mob at the intersection will hurt him badly if he stops. Without thinking too clearly, he drives forward into the mob.

Poor whites don't actually have civil rights anymore. You would go a little mad yourself if you were treated like Unite The Right was that day.

Fields was absolutely 100% guilty
no one escapes a crowd by trying to accelerate through it; at worst you plow through it slowly
clearly a violent and nihilistic act

You would never survive a chimpout.

>no one escapes a crowd by trying to accelerate through it

he should've just teleported out smfh

>no one escapes a crowd by trying to accelerate through it; at worst you plow through it slowly
Let's see how that worked last time, kike...

Attached: 120429RiotsLaDailyNews01Photo.jpg (1500x1154, 290K)

If that whale didn't have a heart attack, what would his sentence have been? No one else was seriously injured from what I could tell.

Might have gotten away with only 300 years then.

>Without thinking too clearly
yeah i use this argument too when i plow through pedestrians at intersections

he was not driving the car. AT. ALL. not 1 witness that day can say with 100% certainty that Fields was at the wheel.

You do agree that the severity of the punishment is because of his political beliefs, right?

>Yeah no, it was open shut case
>1 post by this ID

Soon. So very soon.

Attached: Gassed.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

>His trial took place in a court house 4 blocks away from where the incident happened. The court house is literally on the same exact street, and city of Charlottesville had already renamed the road after Heather Heyer at the time of his trial. He must have the shittiest lawyer in the world, because there's no way that's fair.

Holy shit, this kid got railroaded. Hopefully his appeal lawyer just takes the case out of the injustice this kid got. It was a fucking accident, kid was shitting his pants after Antifa pointed assault rifles at him (probably threatened him too), then someone hit his car with some bat which made him panic. There was absolutely 0 evidence that there was intent, 0. The judge allowed the prosecution to present a faulty notion of intent by stating that 'intent' can be formed in any period of time, thus the mens rea quantum was met in some arbitrary period of time prior to him accelerating and that his pure intent was to maim and kill as many people as possible despite 0 evidence.

Remember that this judge gave the guy who shot a gun into the ground after some Antifa was making a flamethrower with an aerosol can and trying to burn peoples faces off (who the judge called a hero) as a warning for him to stop committing assault with a deadly weapon. The Antifa-linked prosecutor charged him with discharging a firearm within 1000 yards of a school or something (it turns out he was like 999 yards away), and then he gave him 8 years while claiming the antifa with the homemade flamethrower was a hero for resisting the nazi thugs etc

The judge told the lawyer no and the lawyer wasn't gonna stick his neck out for some Nazi terrorist. When fields got his new lawyer she cut him off from pretty much all outside contact and refused to let anyone contact him about getting him a new lawyer. She helped throw him under the bus as much as the judge and the prosecutor. It was an incredibly fucked case. He can still appeal but that could take years

>no one escapes a crowd by trying to accelerate through it; at worst you plow through it slowly
You're the retard that ends up in helicopter footage being dragged out of his car and beaten to death by rabid niggers.

The fact that he lied on the stand about this in a murder trial and the judge allowed it speaks volumes

Also the defense was not allowed to show the videos of him making these statements because it was 'irrelevant'

What I'm wondering is how the judge can tell a licenced lawyer no in the first place.

>(((American justice system)))

Attached: 1543506742976.jpg (225x224, 5K)

just happy this faggot got what he deserved

Edgy.

The Charlottesville court system is a mess plus the judge allowed activist Pam STARSIA to intimidate jurors.

sure

no id be the guy who turned around in the almost 200 feet distance from the crowd and the intersection i started at with clear paths in both directions that, for some reason i decided to go straight through.

Jury was taken from the Berkley of the east coast

So much for getting a jury of your peers

The judge Richard moore. Is extremely corrupt and has ties to SURJ activist.

That doesnt apply to jurors when "reasonable doubt" concerns are in question. Its a judgement call. Speculation is not reasonable.

Do you actually think people plan on ending up in crowds during riots? I can assure you that 100% of the time it's not on purpose.

The lawyer likely could've fought it but all the levers of power were stacked against fields. No one within the system was gonna defend the evil Nazi terrorist or do anything that could potentially stop his lynching. Other lawyers and judges could've stepped in but they'd be labeled pro Nazi the second they did and be attacked by antifa and the media

jury pool was poisoned before it even started

Actually the judge and prosecuted have picked SURJ members for jurors even a guy who had a anti racist action pin.

Jurors will often change their mind just to get out of court earlier. 8 people say he's guilty and 4 say he isn't, they have to come to a unanimous decision or they'll never be allowed to leave. At a certain point, the 4 people who say "not guilty" will have their moral code overridden by their desire to get back to their normal comfortable life, and simply say "fine, he's guilty I don't care anymore, it's no skin off my ass"

Yes. You get it. You are good citizen. No gulag for you today!

Attached: josef.gif (300x235, 409K)

Just another Murderous MAGA retard

>leftypol detected

the only reason anyone would defend this brainlet is if they were trying to make the right look foolish

What a pussy lawyer, even the shittiest nigger is entitled to an earnest legal defense.

No they allowed SURJ activist Pam STARSIA who is friends with judge Richard Moore to have other SURJ members on the jury pool.

The judge once claimed the most violent thing he ever seen was a baby punch Jacob Goodwin threw at deandre Harris.

In front of a jury.

Judge Richard Moore is very very corrupt

People looked into the woman he got and she was essentially a shitlib. She put up a good facade of "fighting the case" but she knows the consequences of actually doing her job for fields if she didn't want to see him hang in the first place.

James fields would of been free
If someone did the right thing and killed corrupt judge Richard Moore immediately after the Alex Ramos trial.

The judge during the Alex Ramos trial let cops commit perjury on the stand let deandre Harris commit perjury on the stand and watched Alex Ramos actually throw a good punch on deandre Harris who deserved it and not a sissy Jacob Goodwin punch.

You believe that violent niggers are allowed to murder white people because they were called nigger. You believe that white people have no right to exist unless they say "how high," when you say "jump."

The fun part will be watching your side cringe in the post AOC upset of the Old White Democrat. You really don't understand White Slave Master society at all. They killed Unite The Right because UTR was getting in the way of their Mass Immigration Cheap Labor scam. They will go back to being cruel to their darkies slaves now that they have seen that AOC and her Army Of Darkies can kick them off their thrones. Let me remind you: Your side gets the death penalty on the spot for going after the slave masters. Back to work, boy. Those groceries don't sell themselves.

That's not how it works. The jury makes a democratic decision. This is the system you voted for. Enjoy it

Too bad Robert Bowers didn't kill judge Richard Moore or SURJ activist Pam STARSIA.

>his appeal lawyer

It will go all the way to the SC where Gorsuch and Kavanaugh will bring about the 4th Reich