How will the history books remember her?

Attached: nyhtbgvfdc.jpg (700x437, 107K)

they will not

They won't.

They won’t if pol shuts up about her. She’s more irrelevant than the GOP makes her out to be

She's going to get assassinated and used by a martyr for jewish bolshevism in the US. It probably wont be while Trump is president.

As the instigator of the Democrat fracture that gave Trump a second term

ohboyitsthisthreadagain.bat

Attached: c0a.jpg (1200x1180, 97K)

Attached: 1549481566378.png (823x720, 487K)

The lady that made cows and airplanes obsolete.

AS COCK NOSE CORTEZ

I wish, up and down on my dick. Cum on her face. But sadly, just cum on a picture of her face.

Attached: 1549478736620.png (631x560, 412K)

HEE HAW

Attached: dpa70.jpg (814x626, 157K)

remember who?

Attached: 40.jpg (780x439, 34K)

Sage
Hide
Abandon

Who is this?

history

Attached: jebhoody.gif (480x270, 751K)

Attached: Dy-jElnX4AA3qcg.jpg (462x353, 28K)

that's because AOC understands, appreciates, and embodies the plight of all peoples
do you even know how hard it is to get a pint of baby's blood anymore
fucking antisemites

Clicked on this thread to post that. FP&SPBP.

Queen of the clap back and slaying social media.

Delusional magapede retards

Attached: 1465948984004.jpg (1279x712, 139K)

Oh no, you posted a picture of a faggot at me. What will I do?
I live in what Bernie and his little minion proclaims to be their utopia yet they don't understand how this nation works at all.
They don't understand that it's only working because we've had pseudo-nationalized oil since the 70s and that it's on the brink of collapsing under the weight of shithead who come here and only breed for a living.

How the fuck are you going to implement that in your country without ridding yourself of 90% of the population. Corporate taxation? Too late, they're funneling all cash into shell companies in tax havens as "payment for patents". Scandinavian style social democracy? You can't have it because you can't fucking afford it.

Incel thread
She will be remembered as the glorious leader of the 2020 red December revolution
the Washington memorial will be draped in red and the streets will flow with c*pitalist blood

the Cleopatra to Bernie's Marc Antony. also, i want to face fuck her with my cock covered in her spit.

[/thread]

First female president

Literally who the fuck is she and what has she done aside from propose stupid shit?

fuck off Alejandro.

Attached: 1541677879232.png (950x1193, 807K)

I legitimately forget she exists and only see her stupid cunt face here on Jow Forums or when other people make fun of her. She's another commie liberal idiot trying to be a rebel and the savior of the world.

Attached: dumdum.jpg (607x521, 229K)

In a big list of all 1 term legislators. Probably titled Appendix F or something