Pol what have you done to me!

>Be me engineering student bong, Feel smart and have friends who do 9-5 jobs same age.
>Introduced to pol, Dont feel smart anymore begin reading and seeing shit.
>get depressed as shit but recover
>Stronger.jpg
>Realise everyone around me is a complete retard. My friends idea of conversation is office gossip or some bullshit customer they served. Family are just as deluded.
>Try to speak about history, politics, science look at me like an outcast or roll eyes.
>Try to join debating society they are a bunch of labour cucks.
>Feel alone yet surrounded by people. Try to continuously improve myself and its making the divide greater.
>Does pol Relate?

Attached: Che0qHnUgAAy63J.jpg (600x552, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrtqBpgPjiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>remember you're here forever
the next redpill is realising you're not the only one and some of the people you interact on a daily basis (depending on how many people you know) are hiding their power level as well.

>How do I know their power level? Every time I mention Jow Forums or pol they just reply with "reddit is where I go"

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

Attached: xoBFZ9Q.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

Never mention this place until you know they already browse. You just have to have some emotional intelligence to realise who is who.

elaborate sir

Hmmm thank you sir I shall take your advice, How did you guys get through this without sounding like a condescending ass hole to everyone?

>Bunch of labor cucks
You must be a brainlet, should have invoked based Corbyn and hijacked the debates and made it about the zionists.

Attached: corbyni_o.jpg (1500x1000, 81K)

Buddy liverpool labour cucks are at a whole new level they dont even know who is he is. they are holding a grudge stuck in the 80's about thatcher. If you mention your not a labour supporter your some how associated with Hillsborough in some retarded way.

Relate as fuck. Before Jow Forums I was blind to all the jewery niggerish b.s. going on. It all makes sense now.. I can never go back or unknow

>Be me, Austrian Economics audit the fed type.
>Go to Dailystormer.name, Jow Forums.org/pol/.
>I start including "The Jews are behind this." in my posts.
>TFW I speak and finally the listener understands, relates to what I've said.

knowledge is a curse user

Attached: 1549236956129.gif (387x309, 2M)

I act like one of them, or at least as much as I can stomache. The truth is that this place has very negatively impacted my ability to socialize with the vast majority.

Talking about work doesn't sound so bad and you don't have to contaminate yourself with kike propaganda just to have something interesting to say about it.

Do you not feel like your constantly having to filter yourself and everything they say you literally think is bullshit. Why should I have to sit and listen to them talk for hours about football but if i mention the slightest thing everyone switches off.

As others have said, just drop some men's here or there. Make sure the memes are normie friendly. Like bane posting or something like that. Eventually you'll learn if they are on certain platforms. Intense enjoyment of memes for anyone comes at the cost of needing to control your power level in public. I always kek if someone drops "if I pull off _____ will you die?" A normie will laugh because it's quirky and can be related to Batman which is le nurdy. Just have fun and learn to slowly push boundaries. Eventually you'll either make your own meme culture at the office or find other people. I know 3 Co workers are keddit, 1 might be an og IRC fag, and 1 is from the darker corners of tumblr thanks to this method.

A normie will laugh it off*
Internet fags will feed the next line or attempt to inject a 4u. Just have fun.

>Hiding you browse Jow Forums
>Hiding your racism
>Hiding the fact you wish for genocide
Kek, I feel sorry for you cucks. Everyone who’s even slightly close to me knows. I often get in arguments with them, but even when they get heated it’s all done in good fun and after it we’re back as usual.
I do feel sorry that they don’t realize Jewish tricks, but other than that our relationship is much stronger than any propaganda spouted by tv.
It must be hard living in a country so utterly subverted.

>muh colleagues don't believe my defence of Hitler
>my family don't think we should genocide the j00s

Kys you're self tonight

Anyone got the screenshot about how its not that noone else cares, its that we care too much?

kill your self you are self tonight
>state of bongistan

Your progress is for yourself, don't force it on your friends and family

Just take it easy britbong, the day of the rope will come soon.

>trying to reason with literal northerners
>debating our version of slavs
You're at fault here.

>being this new
I bet you have a Facebook and started posting circa 2015

Attached: 4L_q7jzVB4n.jpg (600x832, 68K)

Attached: 3309A08D-64E6-4D87-A515-2251B3E0DDFB.png (1412x1206, 798K)

40 year old leaf here

You and I are in the exact same boat, surrounded by retards. Was at a pub last night and someone was talking about Trump and hate crimes. I pointed out Jussie Smolett had no injuries despite being "jumped" at 2 AM by two people.

Everyone was appalled I would DARE to question it. I was nearly asked to leave the pub for disturbing people.

What.
The.
Fuck.

We're all in the same boat bro

Just remember that caring what's going on is kind of a niche interest, and it's always harder to find people who share niche interests.

It is, however, an elite niche interest

on the plus side, at least you get to know how bad it'll even get and getting Jow Forums for it :-DD

NPC's delenda est

Attached: Capture.png (943x311, 119K)

What did i say to suggest any of that you son of brainlet whore.

actual state of Muslims, fuck off back to your sterile patch of desert and stop raping 9 year olds.

thank you

STFU YOU literal reddit
>>Try to speak about history, politics, science look at me like an outcast or roll eyes.
Jesus are you 17?

Everyone? Obv you shouldn't be "that guy" around direct Thought Police NPCs but you should think back to who merely formed the Correct Facial Expression but never said shit. Those are (possible, but to be treated carefully until confirmed) allies.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrtqBpgPjiw

Down vote me faggot. I can see I hit a nerve tell the Imam. In the context of what is discussed non npc material usually on pol.

No I feel the opposite. Jow Forums is the underbelly of the internet; it's what separates the signal from the noise. It gives me hope in knowing that most culture is driven not by ideas, but by opposing manufactured ideas. Unironically, right-wing ideas have permeated this dicotomy in a twist of fates.

I work for a rather large corporation of a well known brand. Some leftists will try to bait you into discussing Trump, but I usually shut it down quickly because I DO know there are others like me who don't reveal their true power levels. There are subtleties that are communicated between these like-minded individuals. Keeping it quiet is more amusing to us, because they often create a distorted view of their opinions being widely accepted. This is the same hallucination that caused Trump to win.

Attached: 1252821707045.jpg (447x600, 43K)

>especially entps
LOL

Attached: topkek.gif (480x228, 469K)

ive been here for 8 years and i am still a centrist because the nazi and commie arguments ive seen here are all flawed

>i-im not a pussy who can't debate I-it's 4D chess
KYS you're self

if you are an engineer and /pol made you feel stupid. I don't understand. I find most here have no insight on anything at all.

fuck me how much is the Imam paying you?
> KYS you're self = Kill your self your self.
you are a retard and i feel sorry for you go look up bobs and vagene.

>t. NEET who isn't being paid 6 figures

I know, Sundays are boring for me, too.

I've been here since - way too god damn long (before new and pol were a thing).
I didn't really fuck with /new/ cause it just seemed like shit posting, mostly was on Jow Forums and /tv/
but then Jow Forums came around and I was getting bored of the other boards so I figured i'd check it out.
it certainly changed my opinion on quite a few things
when it comes to what sort of government is best i basically believe most types of government can work if you have the right kind of citizenry (ie, whites who have a true since of community).
communism could work, nazism, anarchism, capitalism. it's about the people not the system
also i think the people get the kind of government they deserve, hence our current state of affairs being so fucked up (we deserve it)

It's down to some in particular giving me a new perspective and new sources. Pol taught me to critically think way more than just remembering text books.

For example hollywood, I knew it was bad but i didnt realise shit was that bad.

I can relate bong. I'm basically in the same boat you're in rn. It sucks. I wish I had Jow Forums friends irl.

>t. 20 yr old zoomer

> decade and a half of silence and scrolling here and tin foil hatting complete libraries of alternate universes and truths
> went through all stages of grief over and over again
> finally a post i relate to on Jow Forums where I want to reply
> nearly all old friends same as op's family members too
> best friend teaches it/media wagecucking for ridiculous salary at a university indoctrinating sillicon valley data sucking propaganda
> hardly feel any connection and if we're not talking about games or entertainment it's getting boring quickly
> TRUTH: I don't care no more. There are many others who are open minded and want to take responsibility for their out of the normie world opinions.
> knowledge can feel like a curse but I can assure you: you have the advantage
> sincerely hope OP feels a little better now

Attached: artworks-000077775079-drmtjp-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 36K)

say anything slightly disparaging against trump and you can expect this guy to show up

feel smart yet you didn't realize that the time for debating is long over

I feel better now thanks lads

Attached: 03evta0cc3k11.png (412x351, 74K)

If you're surrounded by redditors flee
But I feel you user, lived the same shit a few months ago. Cut all ties with the people that, in retrospect, made me miserable, and I'm now doing better.
It's never over as long as you're alive.

I never have been a redditor i directly went to pol, How can they not understand what censorship is? I even have started hiding my power level from my girlfriend but im giving her bite sized thoughts slowly.

we all get that feel man
We are always here experiencing it with you though.

Attached: 1540144686077.jpg (418x359, 20K)

welcome to the club, the next step is to better yourself not only intellectually but physically.

be a paragon for others to look up to, only then will you be able to have people listen to the truth you speak after decades of mind control being imposed on the general populace.

I've learned that indeed you have to be subtle about this, once some of the people who reject your ideas find out you browse Jow Forums they use a magic sentence of "lol you read that on Jow Forums" and make all your arguments vanish as if they held no weight.

I could care less if someone knows that I browse Jow Forums, it's even a question for getting certain compartment clearances I've held, but in the realm of convincing others to see the truth it can definitely hinder that progress and make them shut down entirely to your words.

Attached: 1510275105529.jpg (480x336, 25K)

The knowledgeable and good-natured are outcasted by the noise generators.

They wouldn't acknowledge the shit in front of their eyes.
remember, I live in the country that elected Macron, I know what it is to be surrounded by NPC.

Learn football m8.
I have always been a sperg, but kickball made it easier to socialize since its all the normies care about.

do not evaluate yourself by Jow Forums

also, don't assume you're smart. that's always a bad guess.

Poor npc britbong

I honestly just want to move to the East. Like Mongolia, south central Russia, Thailand, Korea, whatever.

I think it's time to abandon ship. And if the times calls for it, and you're able to do so, join the Russia army during the next war. They'll be the right side.

Attached: 1442623851898.jpg (329x323, 75K)

I assumed I was smart then I realised my error when I came to pol. I'm not a smart ass anymore user.

Hows that country we gave you going? Hope your not running it into the ground or anything.

I redpilled like two others by showing them some YLYL stuff on various boards. The way to pol was just the logical next step. btw, one of them is commie af

Engineering student here myself, my classmates tend to be somewhat redpilled and aware of meme culture.
Are you in some hardcore libtard city? Maybe the UK's demographics are different.

No, rather a blessing, for some in disguise as it's the first and a important step forwards solving the problem,

Liverpool is a huge libtard city. The city is going to shit and no one wouldnt vote labour who have been running it for 30 years. Everything is to do with thatcher and Hillsborough or mines its time-cucked. Liverpool universities especially in engineering has 70% foreign students mostly chinese shits toxic for the soul.

Attached: 1533752655937.jpg (830x500, 133K)

Been browsing since 2012ish, went through all the stages of assimilating the information here, coming to terms with it.

It wasn't until 2016 that it really hit me hard though how bad things really were, seeing people lose their fucking minds over Trump, seeing normal people react to pizzagate by burying their heads in the sand or trying to kill the Messengers. Seeing literal riots in the streets over basic normie tier conservatism. Reading about kids put on hormones and thrown eyeball deep into the gay industrial complex while journos and normies clap. Seeing open unabashed communism advocated by celebrities, politicians, and educated professionals.

It was painful coming to terms with the people I was close to not being able to understand any of this.

The only salve of this is that my family in general share my same hatred of communism, and see democrats as evil untrustworthy threats. My dad understands some of the conspiracy stuff. Though I avoid bothering him with every weird theory.

Some of my co-workers are a small block of right wingers, of various degrees.

But outside of this, the city I live in, and most of the people I know are very clueless about all of what is happening, who I have simply resigned myself to witnessnessing them when they realize their errors if ever