>2019
>still denying that 6 million jews died in the holocaust.
> l o l

Just listen to these facts
>You can meet the death quota of 6,000,000 if you put shriveled up bodies into crematoriums by the 4ths
>Joseph Gobbles specifically said he wanted to exterminate all jews
>All of the camps where built near Jewish communities in Poland in hungary where most of europes jews lived
>Those who wheren’t able to be killed in time where able to give their testimony documenting the horrors of those camps
>many photos where taken of what was left of the camps after the nazis tried to destroy them.
>you can still visit aushvittz today.

Attached: E620C978-B105-4B9F-9686-7ABCA155490D.png (960x960, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: sneed.png (264x191, 8K)

Jidf please go

Never forget the holocoaster!

Attached: 1545061340832.png (248x248, 91K)

>minecarts which empty jews into ovens

You forgot to add that these irrefutable facts are illegal to deny. That alone should be enough, we need to respect the rule of law and respect the dead by not asking these anti-$emetic questions.

Attached: 1549372387008.jpg (640x479, 59K)

If race isn't real, how can Jews be targeted?

hmm

Attached: Documented.png (947x1206, 462K)

Who pays you?

Attached: 1547854152867.jpg (1024x686, 125K)

>being this much of a faggot that you screen cap your own post.

you know that every single point in the text below the picture is wrong, don't you?

Every single point

this covers most of them
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html

Not gonna bother clicking.
Tell me where 6,000,000+ bodies, bones, or ash ended up, you should be able to do that. Even if they were burnt to ash and scattered in rivers and waterways, there would be a thick and detectable sediment layer of kike dust.
Also Ellie Weasel never mentioned has chambers, he said jews were marched, alive, into burning pits. Those would never be capable of 100% flesh removal, and would leave ample evidence.

Where can I see this guy's comics?

The ash would have ened up in the polish country side.

Full on holocaust deniers are retarded.
The yolocaust was exploited by the allies to justify their complete occupation and thorough cucking of Germany, but it did happen.
The stuff you hear to day is just insanely exaggerated.
Btw, my standpoint is not only closer to the truth, but much easier to sell to normies instead of "that dude on the internet told me its all made up and then a UFO landed in my backyard bro"

This is actually well cited.

1 post by this id
don't bother answering seriously

the original or the edits?
The original is by stonetoss who posts them to twitter and his website
The edit idk

lmao

I started to think that numbers could be exaggerated once I saw what Bosnian Muslims were doing for Srebrenica. Total number of victims just kept rising and they added all those who died in fighting in local area and all those who died trying to break out of siege to numbers of those that were executed. Now I am not saying that there were no executions far from it but narrative is created that all those people died in such a way.

i really want to believe those jews died but something is missing.. evidence maybe.

Attached: f47716d19638266eee1d0745fafb6dbb09e36d27832ab3b0ea5023aa98fb2f7f.png (640x1080, 767K)

were all camps found by the allies concentration camps and all found by the soviet union death camps? if yes, well, deduce

If holocaust was real why are there so many jews?