Hitler's shitty watercolors fail to sell

He really was a genius lol

Attached: 4076.jpg (1240x744, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/10/artworks-allegedly-by-adolf-hitler-fail-to-sell-at-nuremberg-auction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/10/artworks-allegedly-by-adolf-hitler-fail-to-sell-at-nuremberg-auction

Because in this day and age, owning a Hitler will get you fired from your job.

Hitlers artwork, and artwork of him from that period, legitimate ones, not alleged ones, are under lock and key in a US military installation, overseen by the Army, the vaults door was like a foot thick steel from what I seen

Theyre not for sale and not for public display

Military says it never will be because its "powerful"

Ive seen some of the paintings on here but theyre just screenshots from the same documentary

Wow a "symbolic repudiation" to demonstrate artfags have all the correct opinions. I'm surprised they didn't keep lowering the opening bid until some kike could bid one Weimar deutschemark then win and set the painting on fire.

Wow, some reproductions didn't sell because moustache man bad.

You NPCs would have one up on every wall if Hitler won ww2 because you are the sort of useless follower that just looks left and right to determine what opinions one should have.

I guess no one wanted this "masterpiece".

Attached: hitler-painting_1121446c.jpg (460x288, 23K)

Looks like the kind of stuff my grandmother's cousin used to make that are now on the walls of their summer house.
Wholesomely European.

((((Polak)))

Attached: 1553982467083.gif (350x232, 461K)

Attached: hitler-painting.jpg (400x346, 43K)

The virgin Watercolorist Hitler vs the chad Oils Churchill.

Attached: D8511A21-6D62-4030-9E55-3CBEE8F327D3.jpg (1690x1471, 495K)

They probably had a reserve price that wasn't met at auction because they're only alleged to have been made by Hitler and the owner wanted top dollar whereas anyone interested in purchasing would likely have been skeptical if it was a real "Hitler" and thus unwilling to meet or exceed a high reserve

>they chose (((modern art))) over his paintings
Hitler got his first redpill from the Vienna Academy of Art

Most cunts that heavily criticize Gitler's paintings also defend and like Pollock's garbage.

They're just brainwashed NPCs.
Hitler's paintings are pleasant.

Pic related---paintings that Hitler art haters love.

Attached: 81W2IH5PaFL._SX425_.jpg (425x284, 43K)

>lingering suspicions about the authenticity of the artworks were thought to have scared off potential buyers at Saturday’s auction in Nuremberg.

Despite what the link stated, to you the painting failed to sell because everyone is a leftwing retard like you hurrdurr.

Better than the garbage that litter museums nowadays. I'd proudly hang that in my house over some stupid red line on a white canvas.

Hitler was a very talented painter. Je was entirely self taught throughout his life, and learning such a skill to the degree he did in the time he did requires genius level intelligence.

>inb4 "I can tell badit's bad, look at the pixels

Attached: fromelles.jpg (1433x913, 101K)

More like this.

Attached: tumblr_pfhy7s2QyY1wphxjbo1_1280.jpg (1011x1600, 349K)

You also took a Skull from a musem as Loot which you still to this day keep

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-122914.jpg (984x1627, 602K)

I’m a commercial artist, do alot of Hallmark-esque greeting card/packaging designs. Alot of the stuff I do is like Hitler’s stuff, folksy, may make you smile, but it’s not particularly cerebral nor would I claim it to be. I agree Pollock is shit, but you have to put yourself in the shoes of the art world at the time. They’d seen literally hundreds of thousands of those little small dollar paintings Hitler did. However no one had ever seen anything like Picasso. If you’re going to let someone into an elite art school, who do you want, someone pushing the envelope and doing something bold and fresh and ponders you to think about or ask questions on what this painting means, or a guy churning out cute little landscapes which any housewife with time on her hands could do out of boredom. I LIKE Hitler’s stuff but it doesn’t mean he is great, his work is something you’d hang in a bathroom to look at when taking a shit.

novelty over talent or substance sums up that whole bullshit ass paragraph you just wrote
pollocks shit smears are just so cerebral because you think about what it means, give me a break.

>Pollock
Literally a CIA psyop. Look it up.

Damnit, I figured they'd all be so expensive that it wouldn't be worth going. What was the starting bid anyhow?

explain the rainbow? what does it have to do with the rest of the painting?

if they were actually ever sold on an open market they would make millions. they can't have that.
>oh no i would never want a painting by the most influential person to live in the 20th century, and probably both centuries on either side of it
yeah sure you wouldn't artfags

The rainbow represents Hitler's homosexuality.

Faggot I said it myself Pollock was shit, but that doesn’t mean most famous turn-of-the century art was shit. You could be the most talented photographer in the world but if all your taking pictures of is still-lifes and flowers you’re wasting your fucking talent. Who cares about your skill if your subject matter is boring?

To further add to that, do you know why the Renaissace painters are masters? It’s not their skill, if you examine closely even Leonardo or Michaelangelo has some sloppy areas or not perfect shading or proportions, it’s because their subject matter was intriguing! Hitler’s paintings weren’t, end of story!

>Because in this day and age, owning a Hitler will get you fired from your job.
We need to mainstream Hitler painting prints.

>allegedly

anything with a genuine connection to Hitler sells
no one cares about frauds

>amid forgery concerns
they didn't sell because people are unsure whether they are legitimate, not because hitler was bad painter
fuck off kike

Hitler switched careers, you dimwitted shills. Becoming the greatest man in history can't be done if you waste time honing your painting skills a lot.

It's a picture of a world without jews.

>because hitler was bad painter

and their current value has nothing to do with the fact that he was technically ok with buildings but comically bad with people and composition. anything he actually painted would be worth a lot of money if they actually put it on the market, which they won't.

however, they actually did sell one of the cars that he blessed with his aryan fanny

Attached: MercedesHitler-WorldwideAuctions21dec2017-6.jpg (700x465, 48K)