"There's no getting around it: you're a slut. That's all you are, and all you ever will be."

>"There's no getting around it: you're a slut. That's all you are, and all you ever will be."

My sister to me. How do I get over these hurtful words?

Attached: 1542762665131.jpg (640x480, 157K)

Accept the consequences of your decisions.

Your sister is probably an ugly cunt that can't get laid

Well are you a slut? Also learn to ignore what others say about you.

It usually comes from them instead of about you.

Attached: 1540887182205.jpg (499x500, 106K)

she's right, even if you stop sleeping around you'll just be a former slut

I’mbrace it, become the biggest cock loving whore there ever was.

Well, how many guys have you slept with? And be honest

Well, are you a slut?

Let me put it this way. I've been called a faggot many times, in many languages and in many ways, and yet I don't suck dick.

Think of how she said it to you. Ignore and move on.

I'm what she calls a "virgin slut." She says I enjoy being fawned over by boys even though I never seriously date them, and that I send mixed signals and then play innocent afterwards. I've had plenty of guys say these exact same things, and having my sister join in is very tiresome.

Hmm,

Jelly Bears

What.

She's jealous. But if you really do that then stop

>She says I enjoy being fawned over by boys...
>plenty of guys say these exact same things

Well are they true? Maybe it's time to evaluate yourself and decide if you need to work to change yourself. If you like yourself as you are, then just ignore them, just know that decent people will see right through your shallow schemes and cast you aside. Playing with people's emotions is a surefire way to disaster eventually.

She's probably just projecting.

Being flirtatious doesn't make you a slut imo. Taking dicks outside of a committed relationship does.

I'm not even flirtatious, I think. I don't hit on people. I'm just sweet to people and like close, deep friendships.

It's jealousy or some type of judgement by strict parents and siblings seeing that no man should hit on you and if he does you're the cause when it is truly the man. I get the same thing honestly I am a attractive young adult female but it happens and I get slut shamed for men flirting with me, fight back and correct people who tell you that you are one. You're not you are just appealing to the opposite sex.

Yeah that’s a pretty shitty thing. You’re an attention whore. If your sister AND numerous guys are saying the same thing, you need to reflect on yourself.

If that's true then forget those fools and keep being you.
This
And this

since there seems to be a good amount of confusion, try telling people that you're looking for friends very early on
yeah they'll seethe about the friend zone but who cares they're thots

The only problem with this is that u never reciprocate anyones feelings and that's kind of a dick move... lots of women do this, just want guys to like them without having to like anyone back... if ur a guy this can be very shitty because well everybody needs some love and sometimes u get tired of liking all these girls when none of them like u back.

Looking over this thread, while you may or may not do some questionable things, I wouldn't call you a slut.

How old are you?

I'm 19.

Yeah, you're fine. You're a teenager. Even if people do view you as a "tease" you're still a child. You're still discovering what relationships are and how to properly navigate them. Don't let all the trolls and virgins here shame you into thinking that being aware or curious about your sexuality makes you a slut or a bad person. That's just horse shit. We're all awkward and unsure of ourselves as teenagers. It truly sounds as though your sister's words have more to do with her than it does with you. I don't know what kind of relationship you have with her but it sounds like she's lashing out at you over something that has little do with your behavior. Your life is yours, OP, and with time you'll learn to distance your perception of yourself from other people's perception of you. Be safe, be mindful, and take care of yourself. Keeping those things in mind you should do whatever it is you feel you need to do to explore your feelings in a safe, constructive way. Date around. Flirt with people. Its okay. You don't have to take things seriously right now. It doesn't make you a bad person. It makes you a curious teenager, which is an obscenely normal thing to be. The lessons you learn in these years will help you in your relationships in adulthood. It sounds as though you're doing just fine, OP. Don't let your sister or anybody project their bullshit onto you. At the end of the day the only person who you have to answer to for your behavior is you. If you're happy with yourself and your decisions then nothing else matters.

Could you have at least thrown in a "stop getting inappropriately close to people" in there

>just do what you want, fuck everyone else
That's a hedonistic attitude. It's okay to flirt, but it also has to be balanced with a desire and practice to make your intentions known and your feelings clear. You can't just throw all responsibility to the wind and go "teehee it's okay to make out with my best friend after he tells me he's in love with me, if I hurt him that's his problem, I do what I want xD" It's not always the other person's fault.

>you’re still a child
No she’s not you retard. She’s 19 years old. Stop telling her that as an excuse for her bad behavior.

>if you’re happy with yourself and your decisions then nothing else matters
Tell that to Hitler

>if you’re happy with yourself and your decisions then nothing else matters
If I hadn't been so numbed to that kind of hedonistic platitude, it would make me pop a vein every time I saw it. I hate that mindset.

I mean, I don't want to dogpile you or be too harsh, but you can both 'date around' and be sensitive to the feelings of others at the same time. OP doesn't have to take things seriously, but other people do - and she should avoid messing around with the feelings of those who do, both for her own safety and just as general decency. You're never too young to be careful about hurting others.

If teenagers never learn to grow up, they turn into regretful 30s who hit the wall like a speeding train.
OP-- who is likely baiting anyway-- needs to figure out why they want people around if they're just going to use them anyway. Otherwise, she is indeed a slut and always will be.

Stop sleeping around
People don't just call you a slut for no reason

t. slut

>How do I get over these hurtful words?
Words are either true or false. If they're false, then getting over them should be easy. If true, then you should self-reflect.
Like the other user said, you're not a slut but an attention whore. There is vice in your behavior and it could lead you down a dangerous road with an ugly future.
HOWEVER, you are actually a virgin, so all the balls are in your court. You have your value in tact, my advice is to do everything to keep it. Your future husband will be seriously, dearly grateful and you'll experience maximum love from your husband for the longest stretch of your life.

Your sister is calling you names -- rude. But there is a lesson here, and she's very kind and loving to teach you:

Consider your future.

Your behavior is overwhelmingly in the present. Good, you're living your life. But too much in the present is suicide. Too much in the future is boredom and suffering. You need to find balance.

>How do I get over these hurtful words?
By seeing the good inside them. Kindly thank you sister and give her a hug. Then slap her for being rude in how she helps you.

>That's a hedonistic attitude.
Making sure that a bunch of autists on a scandinavian hackey sack forum don't think she's a hedonist for pursuing self-fulfillment should be the last of her concerns. Not once in my post did I ever encourage her to abandon her sense of empathy, merely to not 100% internalize other people's perception of her. You can take care of yourself and other people at the same time, user.

>No she’s not you retard. She’s 19 years old. Stop telling her that as an excuse for her bad behavior.
Someone being a child is a pretty decent explanation for childish behavior. I'm nearly 34 years old, son. 19 is a literal baby. People are allowed to make mistakes as children. Making the mistakes is not what makes them who they are, learning from those mistakes is. We've all done stupid shit as teenagers.

>If teenagers never learn to grow up
And people learn to grow up through experience. I don't know where you kids got on this board that being a good person meant never making bad decisions and flawlessly executing a perfect childhood free of any shame, impulsiveness or failed relationships. That just isn't reality. Also, if you bothered to read the thread OP's perception was that she doesn't flirt or fool around with anyone. She's still a virgin. I'm not sure how that constitutes using anybody or being a slut.

You give braindead, word-soup advice, tripfag.

>Stop sleeping around
OP is a virgin

Attached: giphy.gif (200x233, 817K)

Why are you still a virgin at 19? Are you a church girl?

Thanks man

Actually question:

May I have advice on how to improve my posts?

>Making sure that a bunch of autists on a scandinavian hackey sack forum don't think she's a hedonist for pursuing self-fulfillment should be the last of her concerns. Not once in my post did I ever encourage her to abandon her sense of empathy, merely to not 100% internalize other people's perception of her. You can take care of yourself and other people at the same time, user.

It's easy to group you in with the masses of people on Tumblr and other places, though, who - as a pushback against Nice Guys and incels and blah blah - think that people should be free to act as playboys and playgirls however much they want without ever sparing a thought for the feelings of others, and that if anyone ever gets hurt, that's their problem.

It's okay to be a slut. It's okay to play the field, have a dozen one night stands if you want. Just have said casual relationships with people who you know are also casual and are on the same page. If someone's in love with you, be careful of their feelings. If you're advocating the same thing - freedom and fun, but balanced with empathy and common sense - then you're one of the first I've seen to do so. Most people who pitch the same ideas you do just want to throw caution to the wind 100 percent.

>People are allowed to make mistakes as children. Making the mistakes is not what makes them who they are, learning from those mistakes is. We've all done stupid shit as teenagers.
You’re not helping OP learn from her mistakes when you say “don’t care what other people think as long as you’re happy.” You’re hyprocritcial, dumb cunt. 19 is not a child. You’re 34 and still a dumbass though.

Well you're not a slut then. Unless you suddenly hop on the cock carousal, you shouldn't be affected by that word because you know it doesn't apply.

If it makes you feel any better, you're my kind of slut.

jesus kike, let her live her life

sounds to me she's just jelly. I'd laugh it off

I thought it was well-said.

Smear mace on her dildo