NPR and PBS

What are your thoughts on PBS or NPR?

Do you like some of the programs?

Is it really just a leftist propaganda machine?

Attached: 1200px-National_Public_Radio_logo.svg.png (1200x392, 13K)

Tax payer funded propaganda
>Is it really just a leftist propaganda machine?
Yes and it has gotten infinitely worse over the past decade. Their opinion shows have always been trash but they did used to do a decent job of presenting unbiased news.

30 years ago I actually put npr/pbc yearly donator stickers on my car. Back then they were right up the middle a click to the left.... but holy shit, now they are pure propaganda. Maybe the old timers are all dead.

Bad. No. Yes.
Shame normies can't tell.

this is it.

also wait wait dont tell me epitomizes the effeminate yet bitter groupfeel “intellectual” left.

>epitomizes the effeminate yet bitter groupfeel “intellectual” left.
Spot on, well put, may steal

>tfw prairie home companion is dead
>news is now almost exclusively talking about good things democrats do and bad things republicans do
>segments always include a 'heartwarming' account of something good a diverse person did
>that fake ass emphatic voice that comes off a little condescending when talking to said diverse person

Ask me another, wait wait don't tell me are still blatantly leftist but at least they're fun and sometimes poke fun at dems as well

It is a leftist propaganda machine but I like some of the programs regardless. Mostly marketplace and wait wait don't tell me. Also the local NPR affiliate where I live does decent reporting on local issues.

I have NPR as my alarm clock.

This morning was some guy talking about border patrol agents and he wanted Trump to sign his belt or ass or something?

>Is it really just a leftist propaganda machine?
Yes, they stopped bothering to hide it post-Trump election. They'd probably survive on donations and endowments but they absolutely should not be receiving public funding.

Utter turds. Note all the faggy male voices and the masculine confident female voices. Not an accident.

Kai Risdall's voice is top tier prove me wrong you can't

no homo

I listen to it on my way to and from work. I really don't even know why because it just pisses me off. It's blatantly leftist since Trump took office and they have been pushing anti white sentiment daily, especially since the whole Northam thing started. No surprise that most of the big doners they thank between programs are Jewish NGOs.

>prairie home companion is dead

Attached: 1378438707598.gif (495x180, 500K)

They play good music, everything else is pure cancer.

NPR is cancer. I used to listen all the time 5+ years ago. They progressively got more intolerable. Literally every story on every show was about some oppressed minority. After Trump's inauguration they had a story about how Trump "lied" by saying all the dresses in DC are sold out due to the inaugural ball. NPR investigated and found that there were in fact dresses for sale in stores in the DC area, and Trump is a dispicable liar. I punched the radio and never listened again.

Attached: CKuiL5YUYAADmrc.jpg (490x287, 27K)

They do both have a slightly leftist lean. Nevertheless, they offer some of the best new/politics content on radio and tv, respectively. They are one of the only sources that doesn't have a clickbait bias, because they don't get their money from ads.

the media, for good or for ill, spent 40+ years building up goodwill, and now they're cashing in to destroy white america

"I'm Dave Mattingly". I laugh every fucking time.

I've seen some good shit on PBS: the original, non-diversity version of "Cosmos". Tom Baker era "Doctor Who". Umm, a couple of other documentaries on physics.

>slightly leftist
good one

PBS atleast attempts to be thoughtful and just left leaning.
NPR is full out mega kike propaganda

>Literally every story on every show was about some oppressed minority.
What else would you expect from Nigger Problems Radios?

My first time ever watching PBS outside of being a child was in 2016 when they did the huge special on the national parks due to the centennial. Holy fuck that shit was inspiring and I spent the next year traveling from park to park.

Now when I drive to and from work NPR is all
>Poor oppressed black people
>They should have gibs
>Whites should pay for it
>Give refugees you're house

NPR used to be ok. They always had a lefty slants, but at least it was /real/ news.

That all changed after Trump. Now it's all "Colored person problems this" and "Gender fluid person problems that". Republicans are evil and Democrats are holy. Supporting mass immigration is your moral obligation. American Politics is the only news you need. The usual CNN tier stuff.

Every time they invited guests, they were either Left of Obama, or were known for dunking on Trump. Wait Wait Don't Tell Me took it the worst. It went full Trump Derangement Syndrome real hard. Ironically, the only tolerable shit on there these days is 1A. That's how far it's gone.

Worst of all, they changed the time slot for Bird Note, so now I can't listen to it anymore.

Attached: 1544154601808.jpg (720x720, 28K)