> art -dont care
> literature - dont care
> history - dont care
> sciences - dont care
> engineering - dont care
> theater - dont care
> Football - its my fking life user!

What do with those plebs?

Attached: DublinVKerry4SemiFinal1Sep2013_large.jpg (600x325, 75K)

bread and circuses

What happens if we ban sports broadcast in the ethnostate?

40 year old leaf here.

This.

Canadian normies only have two thoughts in their heads:

Hurrr durr hockey on tonight
Hurrrrrr durrrrr muh diversity must vote Trudeau for social acceptance

/thread

Imagine what average joe is thinking about instead of the real issues of life...
Not hard to be brainwashed by the media when all you want is bread and circuses.
How we raise a new man?

They're actual, honest to God plebs. Why even associate with them?

I have a Canadian FB page liked on FB thats all about life in Canada 90% of the posts are it shitting on the US. Canadians are sociopaths.

Becauae they are 95 percent of people. Hard to avoid completely.

Not liking sports doesn’t make you smarter than everyone Jow Forums

No, but liking sports makes you definately dumber

luv football
luv me wife
luv pints

simple as

Difinitley*

Hurr durr Colliseum (or football arena) tonight.
No wonder why the empire of the west falls. Colliseum then, football now. Men cant discipline their spouces because they have sports ro attend

Forgot pic

Attached: 1412017410878_wps_8_Television_programme_Pleb.jpg (634x524, 78K)

ate queers
'ate pikeys
'ate pakis
'ate transsexuals
'ate homosexuals
'ate rugby
'ate catholics
'ate gypsies
'ate seagulls
'ate lefties
'ate muslims
'ate cider
'ate frenchies
'ate huns
'ate the EU

Love football
Love me wife
Love pints
Simple as

Golden age

Yes it does

The problem wouldnt not be if say 10 percent of men had football as a hobby (mainly playing but watching too). The problem is football is used as drug for the masses and gives team fans identity that should be had in more real ways

*definetely

Attached: image.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

Dont you all see that sports are shilled 24/7 for men? Nwo loves sports. They keep people happy and derail their male insticts

its literal a bunch of niggers kicking a ball, I don't understand how people can watch this shit

Can you blame them? Modern society basically encourages people escaping into their own minds with media, drugs, and such. Remember the emotional roller-coaster you went on while getting red-pilled? If normalfags didn't hide away and ignore it all then they would have to take the first step on that journey.

God damn non-sports fan are dumb.

I was the same, couldn't get away from it; course mates at uni talked about it all the time, flatmates talked about it all the time. I hated it. Got into the history, watched a few highlight videos, started liking it, became what I hated. Don't miss a game now. To be fair it's something to talk about with other people.

That's not soccer, that's GAA (Irish football, very different game)match you posted. You're either a fool or a troll.

I'm sure that depending on where Norf you go and depending on how you pronounce "Gregs", it can be interpreted as either a sosij woll or footy.

Glad I gave up sports. Other than politics and shit posting I listen to a fuck ton of music and watch redneck anime. Life is. Good

Yeah. They did hide away. You can say many things about /pol, but their love for truth is redeeming .

Yeah if alone id take this as a start to talk. But not stay on sports.

How is there variation in the pronunciation of "gregs"?