"Let us in the Boy Scots you bigots!"

"Let us in the Boy Scots you bigots!"

"Okay"

"NO FILTHY MALES ALLOWED IN OUR TROOPS"

>slippery slope is a fallacy

Attached: image.jpg (1079x715, 77K)

Is joining the fucking Girl Scouts really that hard for these people?

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored, as usual, tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

>but it's not the same
These retards are too stupid to just change their own shit so they demand to have our shit

Attached: image.jpg (1079x1232, 88K)

Troops should be segregated by gender, so I don't see what's wrong with this.

>boy scouts
>scout troops should be segregated by gender
>boy scouts
>boy

and then shortly after
>Boy Scouts On Verge Of Bankruptcy

they wanted to destroy the boy scouts

The boy scouts are dying for a reason.

Niggers and women ruin everything that Euro men have created.

It's a scientific fact.

Not all fallacies are wrong you retard

Every other scouting organization in the world, and 3/5 other programs offered by BSA are coed. There's nothing inherently masculine about camping or doing outdoor sports, but the scouts should be able to do it without the dynamics of doing it with peers of the opposite gender.

Swear to fucking god I hate bitches like this. They truly try their best to make women look fucking awful. We really would all be living in grass huts if men weren't around. And this is coming from a woman saying this.

Fellas, stay away from the whores that have any of two traits: colorful hair, piercings, cat glasses, and fat.

One trait is OK but two is a red flag

Oh gee thanks communists and other assorted dipsticks, this is why we can't have nice things.

marry me

What about those boys who feel like they're girls.

Women are actual fucking cancer, keep them in the kitchen.

Boy Scouts were already having trouble attracting members, all the new inclusive policies are an attempt to widen their customer base.

Don't forget tattoos.

I was in boy scouts, and we had plenty of excursions to the middle of nowhere for multiple nights. If the troops were coed I guarantee someone would have gotten pregnant.

feet

t. male

all that inclusive policy stuff was to rot it from the inside. The whole organization is diseased

based pasta

>having trouble attracting members
I wonder??? If it had??? To do??? With letting???? Flaming faggots??? Who do no activities with the boys??? Other than being creepy??? Be scout masters???

Is there any alternative to boy scouts?

Or we could just have fucking Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, and have boys go in Boy Scouts, and girls go in Girl Scouts. Is it really that hard? If these organizations had their shit in order, I'd say we should make it mandatory - like the Hitler Youth. They're all so fucking gay now. The Girl Scouts just sell cookies to earn money. When I was in Boy Scouts they had us selling god-damned popcorn. Only once do I recall going innawoods and learning to tie knots.

Are you actually a woman or did you just cut off your cock?

They have trouble attracting members because they distant themselves from the people who would join by appealing to people who would never join.

being a good father

Pedo Troop Leaders BTFO!

Attached: 1549798698743.webm (568x320, 2.99M)

This pasta makes me laugh, because im my experience for 90% of women its fucking true.

God damn is finding the 10 percent hard though.

So... they're back to being girl guides, then? What a load of nonsense.

Attached: 1548689836746.png (307x307, 107K)

Elder-God tier pasta.

Attached: thats what im talkin about.jpg (285x243, 19K)

You know whats funny? Most people bitching about this never were in the scouts or don't send their kids to it. Who gives a fuck? It's a dying concept. Here we have an organization created to help parents raise their kids as self sustaining and parents still are too lazy to drive their kids to these things and rather plop them on the couch with an ipad. As per usual, irresponsible parents are at fault here.

> By Cheryl Wetzstein - The Washington Times - Wednesday, June 3, 2015
> A Jewish religious leader has asked the Boy Scouts of America to change its national policy to include gay adults, as well as transgender youth.
> “All people, regardless of their sexuality or gender identity, are created B’tzelem Elohim, in the Divine image (Genesis 1:27), and thus have a place in our communities,” Rabbi Jonah Pesner said in his recent letter to BSA National President Robert Gates.
> The BSA should now accept gay adults, because when it accepts youth but not adults, it “is telling its gay scouts that they are not meant to be leaders,” said Rabbi Pesner, director of the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism.

Implying they're doing it for any reason other than ruining another wholesome institution.

Attached: scouts.png (906x159, 23K)

That's how its done in europe bc its not such a good idea to all go together -->Still its bad bc they're going to share finances and that'll be messy at some point. The girls want X the boys want Y etc etc

I am an Eagle Scout, I thoroughly support this. Scouting should be enjoyed by all white boys and girls, as it teaches morals in an decreasingly moral society, but girls should have separate troops from boys so they don't ruin the boys' atmosphere of tempered masculinity with their attention-seeking habits.
We should never have let the faggots or coloreds in, though.

Attached: Scouting teaches values.jpg (320x400, 38K)

second best pasta of all time

I wasn't in scouts, but I was in male sports like baseball and hockey when I was a kid into my late teens. Women entering these spaces fucks them up. One girl on the hockey team and we all had to watch what we said constantly so she could ride the bench for a season. It's a dying concept because one, you are correct parents suck and are letting it die; though this is primarily because parenting has become so feminized and devoid of substance that you get ipad couch babbies. Second, it's due to the feminization of most everything else. It's not enough for women to make most purchasing decisions for families, have numerous social privileges, receive disproportionate amounts of state assistance, own family courts, etc. Women will take everything you allow them to have and think nothing of it. They would then leave you to die for simply allowing them to take it. I still love them,but I understand their nature.

In fairness to these women and girls the girl scouts is a terrible organization, both in goal and execution. What they really want is the bureaucracy and the support facilities (campgrounds, transport, etc) of the boy scouts while still maintaining a focus on girls. About the only thing the girl scouts had going for them was the cookie sales, and they refused to compromise when the BSA suggested a merger so the BSA decided to sidestep them and just admit girls. I really don't see any issue with gender segregated troops, in fact given the ages and activities of scouts I think it's probably a better idea, but having the BSA run it instead of two organizations would probably be better for everyone.

Always liked this one

Girl Scouts is a different style of program. Why are you so hung up on names anyway?

Scout Masters are parents of people from the troops. If there are more molesters, it's because Boy Scout troops offer more leadership positions to parents than most organizations that handle groups of kids.

Again, membership has been declining since before they started to ease up on membership requirements. Kids are more interested in video games than camping and parents don't seem to be as interested in forcing them to try it. Also, the discretionary budget of middle class families is shrinking and while outdoor sports/camping isn't the most expensive hobby, even with group discounts its not cheap.

Again, this is only a thing because the boy scouts are dying due to low enrollment rates. Instead of blaming them or woman the blame goes to parents. I don't know of a modern parent today who doesn't let tablets do baby sitting for them. This is much worse.

>We're having trouble attracting members, so lets piss off the mormons, religious types, traditionalists, conservatives, moderates, independents, and guys who just don't want annoying holes allowed, all so we can attract girls away from the girl scouts and other co-ed scout organizations.
I hope you aren't being serious.

The idea is to leave no place where white men/boys can feel like it's rightly theirs.

Women just want to bitch about stuff. It makes them feel in charge and if effect they are because weak faggots in the BSA let them roll all over them.
It's just a constant shit test.

>no boys in the boy scouts
>it just becomes girl scouts

Attached: mantis hmmmm.jpg (1200x824, 50K)

>That's how its done in europe bc its not such a good idea to all go together
Which countries are you talking about? We have had mixed groups for a long as I can remember.

>Goy Scouts

>What they really want is the bureaucracy

Said nobody ever.

I'm saying that's the rationale, it remains to be seen whether or not it works. I think there was less backlash to most of this than you're making it sound though, it's mostly just the Mormons. There was a significant number of Mormon troops though.

If that's the case, then why aren't they forcing coed troops? The boys will still have all-male troops and all-male patrols, and those troop and patrol meetings and campouts will be all-male spaces for the boys. Not that that is going to help now that faggots are encouraged to join.

Attached: faggotry.jpg (720x960, 115K)

Visible tattoos or tattoos on the private parts, yeah. Also, forgot one to add:

>Daddy Issues

Watch the Girl Boy-Scouts turn Girls Boy-Scouts into Girl-Boy-Scouts then Shame Boy-Scouts into become Boy Girl-Boy-Scouts effectively killing Boy-Scouts like Cancer

im in an Eagle scout group on FB and it's absolutely pathetic how cucked these faggots are. Im one of two people in a thread about girls in BSA that are voicing legitimate concerns about letting girls in BSA and their only response is stuff like "what part of the scout oaths and laws say no girls allowed?" when i try to explain that boy scouts is one of the few places where boys become men and that flooding it with girls is taking that away from boys they all mock me. I dunno about you anons experience with boy scouts but i seem to recall spending a lot of time just beating the shit out of each other in a fun and healthy way, like boxing and capture the flag and even just rough housing which i don't see happening with girls in the mix.

I HEREBY DISAVOW MY RANK OF EAGLE SCOUT AND ALL ASSOCIATIONS WITH THE BSA.

also fuck commies and jannies

yes i brought this up and i was informed that getting a girl knocked up isn't following the scout laws so everything will be fine

>women join
>immediately ruin it
This applies to everything.

Attached: 1480542912605.jpg (1860x1880, 1.37M)

kys commie

When I was a kid I was a Royal Ranger (Christian boy scouts). Are they still fine?

Girl scouts is basically a scam charity that had kids fundraising. They are super pissed that boy scouts just stole a bunch of their potential members.
This is great everybody's mad.jpg

The Boyscouts taught young men survival skills, but also honor, flag, country, God. A lot of guys I knew who were in boyscouts and stuck with it to higher ranks went on to be successful in life, whether it was joining the military or going into medical school. Back not too long ago when single motherhood was not as prevalent, young men could find a father figure and a positive male influence in his life. I guess for these reasons the Biyscouts had to be torn down. It’s sad.

Attached: 6F3D2096-4A24-4965-9121-C01DD89A2999.jpg (372x500, 51K)

i agree. never made it to eagle, but i have a lot of good memories. boys could be themselves without the self consciousness the presence of girls can cause. i remember there were a couple of female instructors at summer camp that taught merit badges. completely different vibe in those classes than the rest (also cause of a lot of problems among the male instructors for the usual reasons). they really have to destroy everything good.

Apparently the Girl Scouts actually sued Boy Scouts of America because of this

Gee, why could it be terrible? It's almost like letting women run things turns everything to shit.

>There's nothing inherently masculine about camping or doing outdoor sports
Yes there is.

so it's basically the girl scouts

b&r repost

Communists have hated the Boy Scouts for 100 years. The ammount of anti-Boy Scout propaganda they created and dissiminated is insane, and they have historically gone so far as to physically attack gatherings of Boy Scouts. But the Boy Scouts prevaled, because they were morally and philosophically superior.

So the communist jew menace changed their tactics and attacked morailty instead, and as soon as moarilty was deserted everything else, with no foundation to stand on, would gradually collapse.

what's #1?

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant. She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

Attached: 1508455049390.jpg (804x743, 93K)

Fun Fact: The Girl Scouts have actually sued the Boy Scouts for trying to rebrand themselves as "The Scouts" in an attempt to steal away girls.

The Boy Scouts or Scouts or whatever the fuck they're branding themselves now are a lesson in what happens when you start to cave to leftists. First they wanted gay scout masters and the Boy Scouts fought them but eventually caved, then they wanted gay Scouts, then girls and tranny scouts and now they're struggling to stay afloat as the conservative families that used to send their boys to be scouts have abandoned them and they can't find enough leftists urbanites to justify their continued existence.

Attached: Big Gay Al.gif (450x421, 171K)

the drunk user telling women their stupid and boring but they have vaginas and he wants a vagina in his face constantly

Creating inferior men through women isn't going to improve anything.

Attached: 1546103270722.jpg (255x82, 6K)

>no link
die

I was in the Scouts, fuck off.

i dont really see why they cant let girls into the boy scouts, you cant even tell the gender of most kids that age unless they dress girly
i used to play with girls and boys below the age of 12 and there wasnt really a difference

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Attached: 1549033190367.jpg (2404x1260, 443K)

It was never about being inclusive it was always about destroying male spaces.

>We want girls bothering us before we get infected by puberty
Nope.

It's a cycle. Women/minorities start to want their own exclusive institutions separate from white men.
Those institutions steadily become inferior to the white male ones, so they demand to end segregation.
They'll go right back to demanding safe spaces again when they feel like they can't compete with white men within the same space.

these are the type of people that come to a site like Jow Forums and complain about anime or right wing opinions and demand that stuff be banned instead of just going to reddit

>I HEREBY DISAVOW MY RANK OF EAGLE SCOUT AND ALL ASSOCIATIONS WITH THE BSA.
>Anonymously
A scout is brave.

For the record, I agree that coed troops and camping is a terrible idea, but troops are given the option to be all-boy, coed (this should not be an option unless they have segregated meetings and are coed in sharing troop number only), or all-girl. Patrols will still be segregated by gender, and will still have patrol campouts that are all male, where male bonding and fraternity will be nurtured.

A scout is courteous, user.

Attached: Philmont.jpg (653x490, 425K)

The troops were ruined already, but letting girls in has sealed the coffin.

>be me
>female
>too much testosterone to be a girl scout
>too much pride to be a girl scout
>get my clit tied in a knot because Boy Scouts haven't accepted girls for 100 years
>force the Boy Scouts to capitulate to the "all inclusive" meme
>completely disregard the fact that the Boy Scouts created a co-ed program twenty years ago: Venturing.
Foolish of me to expect anything more from a woman.

Attached: Venturing_4K.jpg (1515x1132, 254K)

The Scout wars aren't political, it's about declining membership. Boy Scouts are trying to siphon members from the Girl Scouts by allowing girls in, but keeping them segregated as in effectively means boy scouts and girl scouts will continue to exist separately but under the banner of the Boy Scout organization. Girl Scout org can't compete in the same way, because boys wouldn't want to join them even if they were allowed. So instead, they launch a copyright lawsuit.

Whayever it takes to destroy the cookie empire.

So they segregate boys and girls on different groups and plan on becoming just "Scouts"? I bet Girl Scouts aren't very about this.

Germans are an embarassement

Fucking yes.
Have you ever had a daughter in girl scouts?
They discourage actual scouting and want girls to do commie homo globo worksheets about being an agent of change.

GSA can't die soon enough. They tried to make my daughters troop do a charity for trans kids, and got bitchy at the troop leaders for not wanting to.
The local BSA leaders have said that they will not push political agendas from above, and I am so glad that they are allowing all girl troops.

In fact, my girls are in the same scout troop, thet just pay dues to a different organization that actually encorages SCOUTING ACTIVITIES, and they sell popcorm instead of cookies now.

The only GSA troop left in town is run by a bulldyke and her rainbow tatted wife, and I suspect they molest their troop of highschoolers.

I praise this BSA development completely.

The slippery slope fallacy is greatly misunderstood. It does NOT mean that X does not lead to Y and Z, it means that you cannot argue that X inherently leads to Y and Z with no evidence to support your claims.
Yes, if you give an inch, you will get taken for a mile every single time, but unless you can prove it, until it happens, it is just a baseless claim and a fallacy.

Attached: aa2204a18b38d13db1b8f6b4b94d3909.jpg (1302x1842, 332K)

>We want the benefits of things that were incapable of creating and maintaining
>Joins organization with such abilities
>No, we won't participate with the same attitudes that made things possible in the first place
Boy Scouts are done for kids. I give it 2 years before the first rape claim is made at the jamboree. Join the Mormon scouts instead if you want your boys to have a good scouting experience.

The solution is simple. Stop buying shit from scout fundraisers.

They are so administratively bloated that they cannot get by soley on the funds fron parents of the kids enrolled.

Ditto for the school system.

As Bill Burr has said:
"Women don't want their own thing, they just want our shit because we're happy."

I am a drunk man and I can help explain this with extreme levels of candour.

If I stay at home and talk to my big fat fucking idiot friend on Skype I can have absolutely riveting conversation about all my favourite niche social retard /tg/ hobbies that you would laugh at me and call me a virgni for liking. Thus I would prefer to do this in almost all cirucmstances, over goin to a party, except for one thing that my big fat friend cannot provide: he does not have a VGAINA

I go to parties to meet vaginas. Sometimse they have girls attached to them so I ahve to woo the girl. To woo the girl I need to listen to her fucking blab about shit that is way less interesting tham n y big fat friend talks aboutl. I need to listen to your stupid fucking garbage that sucks you don't even fucking know anything about anything you're awufl, you are an awful plastic disposable shitty person, but tyou have a vagina, and i REALLY want a vagina on my face. constantly. It never stops.

So when I foind out that your vagina is not available, I do not care about your vagina anymore. Your vagina can go fuck off. I dont' want to be your friend, beacuse you do not know aanything about Boba Fett and you ar3e incapable of stimulating discussion about Speed Force.

TLDR: YOU ARE FUCKING BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOUR BOYFRIEND WEREN'T CURRENTLY FUCKING YOU, HE WOULDNT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAT ASS IETHER

glorious.

A symptom or cause of what's currently going on in Euorpe? A bit of gender separation is a good thing.

Attached: 1546805592414.jpg (680x605, 143K)

But then "Scouts" and summer camps aren't particularly popular in scandinavian countries, at least not as popular as in the US. They go through Confirmation camp when they're preteens and boys go through the army so Scouts would be meaningless here.

...why do they even join the boyscouts?

Attached: 1340905422001.jpg (503x539, 72K)

>All-Boy Troops Join the Girl Scouts of America
>No Girls Allowed

Attached: 1401983254036.jpg (601x601, 156K)