Why is Jow Forums obsessed with Britain?

Literally half the threads right now are manlet Euroturks and Amerimutts seething about us lmao. I think it’s because we’re the most relevant country in history - we’ve intend more and conquered more than anyone. We are the *only* whites. We are GODS.

Attached: 1AF801E2-DD50-4134-A67A-4F43770F28D4.jpg (750x551, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bP1eXWIt-rE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladislav_Surkov
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he doesn't know
somebody tell this cuck

Paid shills to demoralise us ahead of Brexit

>Day 962. We're leaving any day now!

Attached: 1367947980337.jpg (350x335, 61K)

OI MATE 'OLD ON
>throws beer in the air
SO YOU'RE SAYIN'
>yells at soccer player
SO YOU'RE SAYIN'
>eats Jaffa Cake
OH CRIKEY
>loses territories after winning two wars
'OLD ON 'OLD ON
>gets shanked by a Paki
SO YOU BE SAYIN'
>ignores dental care
WE WUZ
>gets acid thrown in face
A BLOODY
>gets drunk in the morning
EMPIRE N' SHITE?????
>creates Israel
THAT WE ROOLED DA WAVES??????
>bombs Dresden
THAAAAASSSSSSS RIIIIIIIIITTTTTEEEEEE

Attached: Norf5.png (1604x1488, 361K)

America is less than 50% white

CAMON ENGLAND!

Attached: Britishorcs.jpg (600x900, 207K)

>Shitskin or immigrant scum detected
A true ethnic American would be supportive of his British brethren as we're of the same blood.

Attached: 1400177914835.jpg (650x433, 51K)

I haven't had a Jaffa Cake in years, need to buy some

Memes aside are Jaffa Cakes any good? They remind me of those chocolate Keebler cookies.

>haha everything is fine dey juz jelous
you're the reason your country is so shit.

Attached: England.jpg (961x737, 202K)

Uhhh you were, now you are half breeds over run with terrorist monsters. You are living in dictatorship and most of UK demonizes those that fight for liberty

YOU fucking cunt lol.

Attached: D6D668E8-22BD-456E-A3A0-355B94F88ABF.jpg (531x527, 45K)

Yeah, there's a lot going on with each "cake", nice spongy base, an orange jelly filling and a dark chocolate layer on the top. Each one is an experience.

I was watching an old episode of 'Porridge' the other week and one of the guards was eating one with his cup of tea and I made a point in my mind to buy some, haven't came across any yet though
I wonder if you can find them in the US

It's because ..WE HAVE THE BALL

Some people get addicted to them

>Why is Jow Forums obsessed with Britain?
Jow Forums is not obsessed with Britain. Only sad brits are obsessed brits and how your country is being destroyed from the inside by foreign invaders.

It's because we have been whittled down over a century to this carcass of a kingdom. It hurts that the UK is no longer a valid power.

Attached: 1546717527856.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

kek

>literally arresting mothers in front of their children because they called a mentally unstable crossdresser a "man" on Twitter
>wonders why everyone else is talking about them

Attached: 1414533544604.jpg (529x502, 44K)

You're not relevant anymore bingbong and you're just as fucked as we are demographically and politically etc. We're just trying to help by making you lads angry enough to grow the balls you once had in order to save your country.

Attached: angleterrebradford.jpg (607x472, 68K)

I'm going for a brew

This is true. You're going to get the shit considering you ran the entire world at once and now you confiscate spoons from white kids. It's quite the shock.

>Why is Jow Forums obsessed with Britain?
This is not the case at all. I am guessing you are new here.
Lurk more, pal

*ahem*
*drinks tea*

stay seething world.

Attached: God+loves+the+british+the+flag+will+glide+us+gracefully+_df16c2e9d958dea910189bbe4ac050ac.jpg (800x450, 129K)

Attached: 1543836984551.jpg (741x696, 112K)

Because Brits have serious autism and make it way too easy to really anger them. It's weird how the native homeland of banter is so shit at banter.

>be yank
>cross the road in an unspecified place
>don't resist arrest
>get shot anyway

Attached: 14923786428634.png (225x225, 7K)

u wot m8

Attached: 574.jpg (200x210, 28K)

Oh dear, back to plebbit please

>Seething
Naw. There's nothing left to see the about. It's just sadness now.

Like watching your father slip further into senility.

I've recently noticed that our countries has much in common. Totalitarian laws, drunk bydlo, the great Empire in the past, now drowning in social conflicts and waves of immigrants. But problem is that we are post-communistic country under international sanctions. You didn't have communist revolution, nazis didn't killed 27 millions britts, you hadn't "hungry 90-s". And thanks to your degeneracy, you are like Russia, but with money. This is why i despise you.

>There's nothing left to see the about.

Attached: download (4).png (251x201, 6K)

this, 50% of american posters are rat faced "irish"-mexicans

Reminder that 75% of american boomers are white, while 75% of births in Britain are white.

Britain, the Netherlands and Sweden demographically speaking are like the US in the 1970s, while for France it's in the 1980s.

because we are embarrassing ourselves in front of the whole world and highlighting how irrelevant and ridiculous we've become.

Not gunna lie, I wish I was British. I have 20% in my DNA (im not nonwhite though, the rest of me is scandi/slav/west european mutt, but still white) but I wish I was born in Britannia. England has partly turned into an easily meme-able country, but they were and in some respects still are, quintessentially the whitest place on Earth. It's fascinating learning about early english history youtu.be/bP1eXWIt-rE whatever combination of angle, saxon, jute and frisian tribe along with roman history, produced the best language and culture ever and I love you guys, although fuck you for trying to control the colonists so hard, dicks. Autonomous cooperation is always preferable. Now take back your country m8s

Why are Britbongs obsessed with making up lies about Poles?

>We are GODS.

But you're not allowed to call trannies men...

We are the same in alot of ways Vlad, for instance, one of your oligarchs, Berezovksy who was behind yeltsin and putin created the fake political 2 party system just like we have here in the Anglo-American states.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladislav_Surkov
This guy vladislav surkov also interjected his theatre experience into russian politics to create fake controlled dissidence and keep the people confused as to what was real and fake. The way your (((oligarchs))) control your news and political narratives are exactly how we are controlled here in the US and UK with our (((media))), although I tend to think the liberal politics are much worse over here in the west. S'Nami Bog brother.

Attached: russian fake politik dialectic.png (675x456, 39K)

a) we are the most important country
b) everything is going really badly here
c) most of Jow Forums is anglosphere so they are interested in us

You answered your own question, mate.

Attached: 1385865398324.png (1114x835, 232K)