How dare you post something that I disagree with!

How dare you post something that I disagree with!

>sage
>SAGE!
>kike
>shill
>discord
>REEEEEEEEE
>SAGE
>shareblue
>reeeeeeeeee
>kike
>shill
>DISCORD
>sage
>tranny
>REeeeEEeeeeeee!!
>sage!!!
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>get out shill!
>SAGED

Attached: average migapede.jpg (512x512, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/us-rejects-israeli-request-to-let-jonathan-pollard-move-to-israel-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black Cube gets shut down soon.

Attached: 1540228294239.jpg (716x1234, 155K)

do you intend to post something interesting or ???

Attached: cripes.jpg (814x500, 50K)

what I found significant is at some point in nov 2018 all the
>Tic Toc Jow Forums he is going down
>Its over Jow Forums is habbenin
threads went away and now we have an even bigger magapede presence than ever before.

Attached: 1549790364806.jpg (596x953, 388K)

hahahaha its easy to point out tranny discord shills, just like glow in the dark cia niggers

Attached: laughatfags.gif (445x247, 2.85M)

The left can't meme.

I agree

It's a trickey situation we're put in. On the one hand, Jow Forums is shilled all to hell and back. As a forum it might best be understood as a living museum of COINTELPRO tactics, with a Tavistock tactics wing and a visiting Zersetzung exhibit. It's important to be aware of that.

On the other hand, spurious accusations of shilling shutdown discourse. I've seen Q threads where disbelievers and believers are arguing, the former calling the latter "Mossad", the latter calling the former "JIDF". Actual shills can weaponize our awareness of their presence against them; the easiest thing to do is project, and call "shill" while they're shilling.

At this stage I see no solution to the problem this poses.

MAGAPEDS RISE UP! ISRAEL FIRST!

Attached: (((Trump))).jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

Posting Marxist trash is morally reprehensible and you will be called out on it if you do it.

AWOOOOOO!

Attached: 1549431609986.jpg (999x754, 207K)

pics of discord trannie
include tranny fluid for maximum gear grinding

Meanwhile on any left wing site

>republicans are evil and the worst thing ever and here is a list of half truths.lies about that
>I disagree
>BANNED AND ADDED TO A BLOCK LIST

The point is you will never be banned kike for whatever you want to say. Mocked sure but you can say what you want unlike left wing moderated sites.

It's a sheeple coralling mind game.
It's what (((they))) do.

Attached: trump cuck so hard.jpg (638x413, 82K)

How dare you like Trump!
>kike
>redditor
>magatard
>mutt
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>neckbeard

DISCORD TRANNIES SEETHING

>It's a trickey situation we're put in. On the one hand, Jow Forums is shilled all to hell and back. As a forum it might best be understood as a living museum of COINTELPRO tactics, with a Tavistock tactics wing and a visiting Zersetzung exhibit. It's important to be aware of that.

This is true. Once you're aware though it becomes a good place to hone your shill counterpunching skills. You know you've landed devastating blows when that red box appears below your reply.

timesofisrael.com/us-rejects-israeli-request-to-let-jonathan-pollard-move-to-israel-report/
nice cop kike

Discord trannies didn't get to write Trump's SOTU speech. That was on Trump and his speech writers. If you don't like having it pointed out that Trump have a big sloppy blowjob to Israel and Jews, then you might need to figure out some way to stop Trump from sucking more Jewish dick than a mohel. Or, failing that, support a candidate that won't.

Attached: muhshills.png (850x439, 433K)

He looks like he hasnt washed his penis in ages

You know if you were a bit more subtle it'd probably work.

HIV
ID
omy

MAKE ISRAEL 38 BILLION DOLLARS RICHER AGAIN!!!

Isn't it obvious Trump is pandering to the kikes and Israel because Israel is just a vassal honeypot state to be destroyed soon? 4d chess and all.

Attached: 1548226478453.jpg (794x638, 84K)

>Trump build no wall
FALSE

Attached: finally a wall.png (599x810, 342K)

>4d chess and all.
epic troll

Attached: the 4D man.jpg (1920x1520, 485K)

You shills are getting uppity.

your the one being mocked you blind idiot. "WOW FUCKING BASED TRUMP OVER 3 YEARS AND NO WALL 30 MINUTES OF JEW COCKSUCKING AT THE SOTU WAS 4D CHESS MAAAN"

dumb fucking mutt.

Kissinger himself said Israel won't exist by 2022.

Attached: MQ-09262012-Cindy-Adams-1k3iqay.png (373x349, 127K)

Its always the same weak ass comeback from the right "left cant meme" im sorry but thats a god damn awesome meme.

this meme will kill trump support here lol
most maga fags think trumps cares about them.

Do you expect Trump to go full 1488 on the kikes? How exactly do you think that would work? Trust the plan.

Attached: 422e0b631bb603e85adad1f4ff581844.png (631x392, 156K)

you wont sweet talk me into beling again.
those fucking roaches will outlive us all.
even if Israel turn into salt there is more Kikes on the diaspora than in Israel.

Some British user made a good analogy about how a good chunk of “Trumpfags” might actually be JIDF in disguise. Here’s what he said,

“/ptg/ are literally JIDF.
On the surface, it looks like they're just idiots, buying into the 4D chess meme and shilling for Trump for free.

But look at how they respond to any criticism of him. How they swarm and bury any inconvenient information. Not just in their thread, but all across the board too.
>1) Swarm
>2) Attack the messenger, not the message - usually by latching onto the country flag
>3) Drop in extra bait, to drag the argument away from Trump himself
>4) Accuse everyone else of being a shill. Any criticism of Trump = shill
>5) If a thread becomes too inconvenient for them they leave en mass, create a new one, and try to slide the inconvenient one off the board with a flurry of slide threads
It's exactly how JIDF operate on the rest of the internet.
This leads me to believe they aren't just idiot kiddies who don't realize they're supporting a snake. They're organized and paid.”

Attached: 045EB008-4829-47F8-BD16-B01F1A5925BE.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

I love how majority of triggered lefties in this thread are not even American.
What's it like having another countries politics live in your head rent free? Could not imagine..
>inb4 MIGA kike
stay mad foreigners

We don't do that
sage

No, I expected him to actually start doing his immigration promises. He can build the wall by using the military right now and the Dems wouldn’t be able to stop him. Instead he continues to negoitate with the same people who want him impeached.

Attached: 198B7246-C2F4-4F72-87D7-DBE5ACD46DF0.jpg (640x480, 43K)

fucking seething, imagine how triggered it is to get called a kike shill and you scream so hard. Literally get another job you penny peanut monkey retarded fuckwad.

>you won't sweet talk me into believing again.
That's okay I'm not trying to. And no, they won't outlive us. Diaspora kikes aren't a challenge when Israel is destroyed and usury is overturned, when central banking is eradicated and Abrahamic religion destroyed.

Attached: ayyyylmao.jpg (313x161, 8K)

It's not a tricky situation at all. Shills just cry racism or say he's a kike puppet. when an actual argument is being made and it's not being debunked instead being labeled shilling, it's /ptg/ being triggered faggots with no argument.

Who is this guy? I really wanna know. I remember him from the image of him in front of all his toys

This right here are good examples of scripted responses you see in every thread that attempts to point out the legitimacy of Trump. Ever since the disaster that was the SOTU. Kushner has teamed up with JIDF to subvert Jow Forums into thinking that neoconry and open borders are good.

Attached: 42B195B1-0987-4C21-886D-415EC3BDD73D.png (943x720, 591K)

Have some patience child. He is taking the high road is all.

Hol up son.
You only notice the ones you notice.
You don't notice the ones that slip by.
If there's a discord disifno dude that doesn't >imply the opinions of some hypothetical roastie are valuable, then they'd be much harder to find.

fuck off schill. Go back to your tranny discord

yeah and sage

Maybe I don't know.... actually argue about things? I know it's very difficult when you have no other argument except

>muh kike

where all the
>Trump is literally done
>Muller has him this time
threads. 2 full years of that shit and one day.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaand is gone.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>Actual shills can weaponize our awareness of their presence against them; the easiest thing to do is project, and call "shill" while they're shilling.
They already do this. It is glow in the dark and outs them as a shill.

you discord trannies are mentally ill and will HANG soon
once the G-d emperor gives us the green light to topple Maduro were coming for you Iranian glow in the darks
MAGA!
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

yup

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 2.41.24 PM.jpg (837x620, 54K)

t. shareblue

I’ve waited two years, Rome was literally built in a shorter amount of time. He’s running out of time and I’ll doubt he’ll get re-elected due to what happened with the Midterms.

Kek, this is the face of the dude that calls Iranians shitskins but himself an "Aryan".

Because it's about posting something we disagree with rather than posting the exact same threads. Sure...

KEK
stealin dat

Attached: MIGApedesCoi.jpg (746x1388, 196K)

IT FUCKING TALKS

im not share blue fuck you retard, im calling them out and they seethe.

Shareblue didn't get to write Trump's SOTU speech either. Nor Correct the Record, nor Media Matters. Mossad, AIPAC, Bnai Brith...actually, they might have. They might have provided Trump that script, we can't rule that out. And that's a problem.

Okay.

>0.1 cents have been deposited into your account

I thought the Trump presidency was the beginning of that annon, I really did.
This picture is in my Kike folder T_T he was beautiful once.

Attached: Fucking (((Russian))) Interference.jpg (2250x1500, 850K)

Based. But still.. LET ME POST MY FUCKING Q THREADS!!!

Attached: 61C8C9CA-E204-4723-8143-9B9B4B06E47E.jpg (420x410, 17K)

they are learning
they're almost there
took us 60 years to catch up to them, took them months to catch up to us

Attached: politifact.png (327x310, 103K)

when I saw it I thought it was a joke but it turns out it was a real movie.

Attached: DvY961UWkAApx1d.jpg (252x240, 7K)