Embracing Islam is the only way to save Europe from degeneracy

Embracing Islam is the only way to save Europe from degeneracy.

Attached: islam.jpg (843x960, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Zclw9NovbA
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web
duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web
archive.org/details/aftertheballhowa00kirk
archive.org/details/afterballhowamer00kirkrich
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web
duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Operation memeflag again?

Taking selfies is for attention whores and people who don't have friends to take pictures of them. Fuck selfies, fuck islam, fuck niggers, fuck jannies

I wholefully agree. Chechnya is a good example of white Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=7Zclw9NovbA

Attached: 930949.png (603x631, 420K)

Islam is barbaric, full of inbreeding, murders people without charge or trial (see barbarism above), has the lowest average IQ of any major religion, is filthy, is hypocritical, and is absolutely incompatible with stable society.

But at least doesn't have 8 years old drag queens & all the degeneration following it like Canada has

Mohammed fucked goats

Attached: 1484196564036.jpg (619x1080, 206K)

no

Attached: 80002e0858d90f59100a35d65bf6463d5bd504572b0b333e576707f653b994a2.jpg (722x1463, 341K)

Ayy lmao

No. Education and parents being involved in their childrens upbringing is enough. Right now many leave it entirely up to schools. Maybe its partly because of the parents careers consume much of their energy. Islam doesnt fix things. It doesnt even build anything

>pedophilia
>incest
>suicide bombings
>goat fucking

Islam is just a different form of degeneracy.

come to /rg/?

Congratulations all of the things you cited are prohibited and even punished by death penalty in Islamic countries except cousin marriage which is a cultural practice

What we need to do is expose the gay agenda. That's what is causing all the degeneracy.

Attached: Conversion_AfterTheBall_p153.png (850x901, 1.25M)

After the Ball

Locate After the Ball through the World Library Catalog
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web

archive.org/details/aftertheballhowa00kirk

archive.org/details/afterballhowamer00kirkrich

After the Ball on YouTube
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web

Attached: 20190204_135957.jpg (902x221, 67K)

No, it has 8 yr old brides, 8 yr old boys getting raped, and worse degeneration than Canada. In Canada, the degeneracy is repulsive to at least half the population. In Islam, it's an accepted part of the "culture" and has existed for hundreds of years.

I cannot believe people are actually considering Islam as a positive alternative to ANYthing.

then why does it keep happening?

Attached: 1549742511055.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Lol strangely most Muslim are going to the horrible west

Why mohamet was not put to death when he fucked 9 years old Aisha ?

A new war is what we need. Weed out the cowards and the weaklings

Agreed. Sieg Heil!

Attached: the-only-religion-i-respect-is-islam-the-only-prophet-23762313.png (500x303, 66K)

What keeps happening?
>it's an accepted part of the "culture"
1. Islam isn't a culture
2. Nowhere in Islam is pedophilia or sodomy accepter
3. There are no scandals similar to the ones we have in the West (pedophile priests for example covered by the church)

cause chaos and destruction of the social order
sell solution, all you have to do is sign away your freedom and worship islam
???
profit

Note dumb fuck that islam in it's entity is against inbreeding, against no charge or trial, exactly calls for purity and pretty far from your hypocrisy.
You are just too stupid to notice that the ones who mostly follow it are the brownies which we all know that they are exactly what you described..
Not the religion.

+

1930's-1950's conservatives is substantially better than bee keeper, inbred, unhappy Islam.
Fuck off.
Whites need to bring their own conservatism back.

Attached: State of UK.jpg (197x256, 18K)

This must be stopped. How else am I gonna get my Russian whores?

Because its probably a lie ?

/pol and and their muslim brotherhood fighting togheter for a new europe .
Who would've thought ?

Forgot the pic .

Attached: 1549476609567.jpg (972x1003, 211K)

when did Pol turn to goat fucking?

>Embracing Islam
Yeah... no.

>Save Europe
>By turning it into the middle east
Kill yourself, memeflaggot.

So basically you admit that you have the same brain of a shitskin?

If people actually convert to that shit, then yeah, they don't have any better brains than a muslim goat fucker.

State the reasons?

"No."

What's there to understand? Anyone willing to convert to a desert death cult is as retarded as the members of said desert death cult.
Now take off your fucking memeflag.

Just what i thought, no reasons.

Just as I thought, won't take off his memeflag.
Tell your supervisor that you stick out like sore thumbs with the current "strategy".
Also tell him him sodomize himself with a lit pipe bomb.

>Islam is against inbreeding
>Mohammad married his first cousin
Fuck off, Mohammad
>calls for purity
Genetic purity? Keeping it in the family?

This is the exact kind of irrational stupidity that I recognize in Muslims all the time. You aren't rebutting my criticisms. You've simply seen someone criticize Islam and now you're swinging in a petulant rage because you're easily offended because you're probably descended from inbreeders and therefore you're probably sub-85 IQ.

GUYS:
This is what all Muslims sound like when you criticize their barbaric religion. Incoherent, drooling, eventually demanding justice and retribution from a government which the don't believe in.

>Islam isn't a culture
Tell me you're joking.
>Nowhere in Islam is pedophilia or sodomy accepted
Never mentioned sodomy, except when adult males in Afghanistan and Pakistan fuck little boys.
>there are no scandals similar to what we have in the west
What do you mean? Throwing gays from rooftops? Acid in women's faces? Unfathomable corruption? Relentless suicide bombing, beheadings, and kidnappings? Just what in the fuck are you talking about?

You simply did not understand a word of what i said in that post, which shows who is really the sub-85 IQ.
Let me see you liberating the white race from all the degeneracy with your sympathy and compassion.

The west has degeneracy. It's fallout from a democratic society that abandoned Christianity in favour of rampant individualism, vanity, and self-expression. That's a problem that needs solving. But I'll never be retarded enough to believe that the solution to this individual degeneracy is to bring in a pedo-worshiping theocracy that brings with it child brides, inbreeding, beheadings, terrorism, moronic fanaticism, and the anti-free speech brainrot that is intrinsic to Islam.

You haven't refuted the pervasive inbreeding in Arabic and Islamic culture. You haven't refuted the fact that Muhammad married and fucked a child, and married his first cousin. You haven't refuted the fact that terrorism and beheadings are common occurrences in most Muslim majority countries.

Why? Because, like most Muslims, you go blind with rage when someone criticizes your primitive religion.

Fuck off
Erasing European culture does not count as saving it

Attached: a6pakkj5_700w_0.jpg (700x519, 69K)

traitors usually hangs first

Europe is embracing Islam. It's working wonders for them too.

Islam is not a culture, arabs are degenerate, pedos and whatever that would pop up in your mind, if they would embrace christianity it will be no different, not to mention the pedo christianity which is in the same level of what you call pedo islam shit.
And if muhammad married a child then 6 million jews did die in ww2, got no info on what you believe in though, if race is real and such because that should be enough to make you understand how things work in their hands compared to yours.
Plus marrying cousins in the arab world is completely a normal thing to do though.
Free speech is bullshit and liberty is bullshit because they are the main causes for generating degeneracy.

Islam was invented by whites and ruined by shitskins

NO GUYS EMBRACE PAGANG! Islam is just abother barbaric semetic cult!

You just demonstrated why your beliefs are barbaric, degenerate, incompatible with stable nations, and disgusting to people outside the religion. Your barbaric beliefs should stay in your barbaric countries in the desert. Don't spread them to our clean and safe countries.

Fucking kids and farm animals isn't going to save the West from anything.
S

>That Islam wasn't the real one, this one is.

Europeans will ruin Islam the same way they ruined Christianity. So they're better off embracing whatever

Then accept the fag fuck who walks on the street infront of all the kids and tells them to follow his steps.
>clean and safe countries.
Isn't that kinda funny right now?

>he thinks if Europeans turned to Islam, Islam would transform Europe instead of Europe turning Islam into another LGBT pro refugee feminist movement

If you think a western country with a splash of degeneracy is dirtier than a literal shithole, pedophilic, child-bride, inbred, desert, suicide bombing, death by theocratic tribunal country, then you're more retarded than I thought. Islam and inbreeding has rotted your brain. You are literally moronic. And you worship a child fucker.