Éíre/pol/ - come out ye nigs and nogs edition

Attached: cJpzx6qVuzZ_pmBoZInGdRgYdVpdO0s5AnOZ1_1qUdQ.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/842E9-wW8yE
theburkean.ie/articles/2019/02/09/not-everyone-is-born-equal
twitter.com/john_mcguirk/status/1094508468357267458
youtube.com/watch?v=gC7J1VJp5dY
twitter.com/darraghdoyle/status/1094659115148869634
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5797273/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5771111/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5808413/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5839359/#5839359
desuarchive.org/his/thread/6009523/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5945714/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/6058253
desuarchive.org/his/thread/6084858
youtube.com/watch?v=aM9Xt0DL9cQ
twitter.com/john_mcguirk/status/1094645203070341120
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_of_Ireland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Maidens
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Kilda,_Scotland
i.4cdn.org/pol/1549764230748.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Critiqued and The Don LIVE NOW BOYS
youtu.be/842E9-wW8yE
GET IN HERE

Digits indicate how beautiful a day it has been!

Attached: theviolencehasescalated.jpg (206x245, 9K)

POSTING AGAIN GET YOUR ARSE IN GEAR
youtu.be/842E9-wW8yE

Irish cuckservatives and republicans is freaking out over the Burkean article: "Not everyone is born equal"
theburkean.ie/articles/2019/02/09/not-everyone-is-born-equal

tis indeed

ENGLAND!

Attached: 8C2B523F-6C18-43EB-B8E3-879D7E31B6B9.png (662x574, 503K)

UNITED KINGDOM

Lads need to get streamlabs

So weird seeing socky on here. Saved. This country is fucked by the way.

So The Burkean literally destroyed oldschool Irish conservatism today

Yeah, and the pro life dilettantes are shitting themselves

What happened? I just read the article and it makes a load of sense, the only thing that I had a problem with was that a good economy meant a successful country, because I'd hardly consider the current Ireland as a plaything for globalists as successful built on a shaky economy.
I assume it's the shite about IQ differences.

Attached: 1510431711651.png (135x248, 8K)

Let's just say the biggest controversy on the Irish right that I can remember

Ganley, John McGuirk and other controlled oppostion types basically calling for the article to be pulled and the editor sacked.

They have to earn brownie points to keep their chairs on the panel shows

Ah right. I'm scrolling through the twitter comments and it's those sort of types who are the offended ones. Fuck them desu.
Trying to appeal to "progressive" Ireland is a waste of time as you'll get attacked for anything by them, such as Peter Casey and knackers and Graham Linehan who was very well liked until he questioned trannies a bit. If those sort of people get destroyed for moderate views there's no point of selling out on principles to not even please these bastards.

faggy manning btfo

Attached: based.png (603x475, 42K)

noice

based and redpilled

Just found out that cuckservative John McGuirk ran for election in Cavan-Monaghan in 2011 after being Libertas' director during the Lisbon Treaty. Cllr. Seamus Treanor who's been to a few NP meetings managed to beat him in 2011. McGuirk is the same sort of bastard who'd say that the likes of the NP need to sell out on principles to be more electable, didn't seem to be the case in 2011, Treanor ran under an anti immigrant platform then too.

Attached: based treanor.jpg (400x400, 20K)

the shkull on him

Attached: gun.png (662x840, 93K)

shur why would ya need a gun like

you definitely can't own a crossbow under any circumstances in the south, norf is no problem though.

bump

Friendly reminder Irish women love Halal COCK.

Attached: halalcock.png (1228x943, 937K)

such a fake smile on her

Where is everyone tonight? We had an immense happening and no one is around

all sperging on the twatter i would assume

Not sure, some nights people just don't show up. Thinking about it more it seems O'Dwyer Connolly's view of a successful country is fucked, reminder that we're the only country to even vote for abortion, particularly the scale of the win, that's not a country that will last for long. I doubt a lot of lower IQ countries which aren't economically "successful" would vote for it desu, or that a successful country is just a place full of hedonists like some areas in the 26 today which has set in since the Celtic Tiger that O'Dwyer Connolly lauded. Still doesn't mean that the likes of McGuirk, Ganley and Keith Redmond didn't slip the mask a bit today, none of these lads are nationalists and would support our cause.

Attached: 1507853891990.jpg (183x183, 10K)

The fidelity of an Irish politician to the nation is directly proportional to their willingness to allow the people to bear arms.

I'm unironically moving to Pitcairn Island with a few ones and starting Eire Nua
they want 50 working age immigrants and it's 12,500 acres and everyone there is beyond child rearing age anyway. Gotta play that demographics game these days.

I think that place had some of the worst amount of child abuse cases per capita. Seems like there's less children there anyway now.
Interestingly enough I think the Irish government give the residents there PPS numbers.

Yeah, but the idea is to keep the old paedo's away from the kids completely, in fact, i wouldn't trust the offspring of Pirates with children anyway.
Nobody really wants to live there, so that's a bonus these days. so meeking out a pretty comfy existence with around 150-300 people would be pretty cool imo. you can grow tomatoes, sweet potatoes, cucumbers and sugarcane pretty easy, you'd have an officially recognised democracy too.
Some small scale ethanol production and shit loads of books and you'd be all set for the next 200 years until the nogs have died back.

What happened? The Simon Harris thing?

No lol, Irish conservatism just shat the bed

sure, we've all been guilty of that from time to time.

We had a happening?! I was playing PS4 all day

civcucks are cancer

we can just take over like

Basically the "official conservative" voices in Ireland like John McGuirk were calling out the Burkean for publishing this the thread on twitter which he and others began to attack the article started here
twitter.com/john_mcguirk/status/1094508468357267458
I have problems with the article but these cunts are just dogpiling on Micheal because he made a not PC view. These conservatives aren't nationalists, and honestly we should actually call ourselves nationalists, conservatism has done fuck all to conserve societies. Parse the Noise did a good video on it. youtube.com/watch?v=gC7J1VJp5dY

Yeah, it's an officially recognised nation
15 couples move over and in 10 years we just vote to leave the Commonwealth.

It's be like the Gaelic Sentinel Islands

is there anywhere else that doesn't have the peados lol

its good that they're eating each other better that than a mass betrayal down the road when we are influencing the government

They copy and paste reasons why applicants are turned down. Also all registered firearms will be confiscated during SHTF collapse.

Is this FordCapri Lads? He's a youtuber, one our guys, heard he's sleeping rough

twitter.com/darraghdoyle/status/1094659115148869634

Attached: DzECqAUWsAAPuO4.jpg:large.jpg (2048x1287, 433K)

they'll all be dead soon anyway
and plus, just vote for the death penalty for them.
and pretty much anything else too
all you need is 7k in the bank and they'll give you land to farm
fucking sweet deal imo, what better way is there to bring back Brehon Law and have a Gaelic ethnostate, realistically and legally?

>its good that they're eating each other better that than a mass betrayal down the road when we are influencing the government
That's a great point, they're crabs in a bucket in the depths of the Atlantic trying to reach Valentia Island. If they can fight over who's king of their shit mountain they won't be able to fuck us up anymore.

Sleeping underneath the statue of a dying Cú Chulainn. Sad times lads.

but imagine the craic when we invade a British Island and conquer it
We can all have
>A House
>An Orchard
>Forestry
6 months after we get there

Attached: picairn.jpg (504x336, 67K)

saw a video on youtube about it being a scam

yea all these islands could be filled with based boys

>scam
Link?
I'd imagine it's either not so bad at all or a complete fucking nightmare to live there
but either way, 50 Irish landing on an Island in the south pacific would be the best craic possible for 10k investment, zero income tax either and the housing market is about to shit the bed.

I was joking at the start but it sounds pretty based really.
then again, I thought Tristan de Cunha was a good idea.

Still no sign of the gang beating in rush video

Kek
I think he's angry, lads

Historyfag here. Haven't posted in these threads in a while, but just thought I'd fire some information out.

I won't be making any more history threads for a while now, or posting much in general. I don't really post on Jow Forums very much anyway but got a bit of a feel for it when making the threads, but that's stopping now.
I only told this story once before in another thread but I'll put it here so you all know.

Essentially, someone-fuck knows who-more or less doxxed me. Around the time when my last thread (Irish Famine, it also got a weirdly higher volume of shitposting too) had been up for a bit I suddenly got an email on my personal address from a friend of mine who runs a history blog on social media saying he'd been flooded with messages accusing him of posting here. He knows I'd been making these threads and wasn't sure what to do.
Someone then posted a picture from my Facebook over on Jow Forums but the thread 404'd before I could really do anything. I dunno who it is but it's become quite clear that someone-probably someone I know (aka likely another belfastfag)-has got sick of the threads over on /his/ and is probably the same faggot who's been spamming the shitty Ulster-Scots/Cruthin threads.
Either way as much as it might make me a fat pussy, I'm going to call it quits for a bit since I'm a bit spooked.

Hope you all have a nice night.

Attached: 1549ailtirenah-aiseirghe.jpg (450x563, 69K)

For those interested at all here's a pasta of all the threads. Whether they die and are forgotten or are reposted in these threads to teach other anons, I had fun writing most of them up. Sorry I have to stop. Cheers.

>The Nine Years War (a 16th-17th Century Conflict which marked the death of Gaelic Ireland)
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5797273/

>Brian Boru (The Rise and Fall of the King who United Ireland, and the Decline of Vikings in Ireland)
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5771111/

>The Norman Invasion of Ireland (The Last High King, the first hostile move by England against Ireland, the beginning of England’s conquest of Ireland)
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5808413/

>The 1918 Irish Election (Pivotal moment in Revolutionary Ireland, arguably started the Irish War of Independence)
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5839359/#5839359

>The Irish War of Independence (a military overview of the war that birthed a nation)
desuarchive.org/his/thread/6009523/

>Ailtirí na hAiseirghe (Fascism in 1940s Ireland, Ireland’s “Hitler Youth”)
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5945714/

>Early Irish Society; Faith, Government and Law (general overview of how society in Ireland functioned pre-Vikings/English)
desuarchive.org/his/thread/6058253

>The Irish Famine (Devastation of Ireland's population which still hasn't recovered)
desuarchive.org/his/thread/6084858

Attached: 24270865792_13bd9d4c62_b.jpg (1024x670, 238K)

Disappointed lad
But thanks for the content it was great stuff

it was something on youtube

here

youtube.com/watch?v=aM9Xt0DL9cQ

probs a fake videa though

Attached: file.png (665x670, 183K)

Yeah, he's fucking seething.
Posting shit like someone who made a comparison with Detroit and Hiroshima who was supporting the article and went for the usual shite of muh racists support this so it's bad and then there's this.
twitter.com/john_mcguirk/status/1094645203070341120
>There are times when anger is justified. How many writers and committee members have you lost in the last six months? Oh sure, you've the support of Jow Forums dwellers on twitter, and Justin and Crazy James will pat you on the head. And then they'll disown you when it suits them.
Pure SEETHING.
He also mentioned that he didn't post during the abortion referendum, someone there made a good point that maybe if he got this worked up over that instead of this article it might not have been as humiliating a defeat.
That's a shame, I've heard some shite about that Ulster Scot. Thanks for the threads man.

Most of the old ones are definitely paedophiles, 2/3rds of the islands men were jailed in 2004, and again in 2010 I think (they literally had to build a jail for them).
But my logic would be to keep children away to fuck from them and only speak Irish until they hit 10 years of age so they can't be groomed.
It would be rough for the first 10 years but a local Irish militia/Garda Siochana would keep everyone in line.

Tax haven status would mean being silly rich (and importing anything needed) and just living off the land for basic day to day.

Is mór an trua é, a chara. Cuimhneoidh mé do chuid iarrachtaí. Mar a dúirt mé leat cheana, tá tú le moladh.

Attached: NF.jpg (720x330, 74K)

Seeing him sperg out has been good entertainment. Thank you for posting this

I'm half way thru the vid.

Just sail out on a yacht, gas them, leave,come back on the next tourist cruise and move in. I think.

sounds like there's probably a cave system full of corpses somewhere though.

then again if you read the comments 90% of them are saying hes lying etc

Attached: file.png (799x492, 307K)

(((PIDF)))

Im watching Trouble in Paradise: Pitcairn Story
"There's nothing to hide. What's to hide?"
>Underage sex is illegal in Britain
"Oh, well we didn't know that, we grew up on an Island, not in a city"

Good god.

kek

they're all mormans too oof

worse
7th day adventists

I'm launching an invasion to save them from themselves.

being illegally evicted off your land by invaders

that doesn't happen with syrians they come to scam welfare.

retarded cunt

Attached: 1549591710362.png (1254x1771, 1.59M)

ok this is epic but we need to see is there any other places

nice try shill your not allowed to shoah our thread

Attached: cianiggr.png (401x316, 145K)

But I like your thread

Attached: 1548192335051.jpg (152x137, 9K)

Fucking yanks do that to brit/pol/. Try to destroy threads. I think it's because their country only has a bootlickers general.

Attached: file.png (322x107, 8K)

tahiti would be better but it's full of tahitians
the greater Blaskets or loads of Islands with less than 100 people off the west coast too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_of_Ireland

but I found my holiday home:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Maidens

No one?

st helena where they were going to ship ira lads after 1923 is now 50% blacked

Attached: file.png (140x199, 22K)

we gonna tahiti we always gotta plan arthurr

still havent played that game yet and theres fenian easteggs in the game a lad i know found one in forest on a tree it says (fenian raiders bounty 1000 dollars)

dab on every jannie eat my nutz

Attached: file.png (196x257, 46K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Kilda,_Scotland
How are we supposed to round up 180,000 maori's though?

hmm st kilda isnt that the place all our monks went to
how big is it

2000 acres
200 was the highest population but with modern farming you could double that

The main towns called "Bally"
and nobodies ever heard of a saint called Kilda, kek

ah looks grand but getting boats out to it would be hard

i bet storyful are bored tonight ahahaha

Seriously though lads we definitely should have a plan B in case we fail here for some reason.

England for the English

its 40 miles from the Hebrides
so a speed boat would get there in an hour or 2
I think just stealing Pitcairn off the brits and shipping the natives off to tahiti isnt a bad idea
most of the Canadian Islands are empty too

An intriguing idea.
How likely are they to stay empty?
Could we take some of the qt native women as concubines?

well, from the documentary i just watched qt3.14s never set foot on Pitcairn island. literal polynesian womens rugby squad and fat child abusing pirates. fish food to be replaced by superior Gaelic culture imo.

The Canadian Islands are alaska tier, i've seen enough "Life Below Zero" to know inuits can be qt's tho.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1549764230748.gif

it need to be 100% our/goys/

Alaska itself actually seems pretty good. I doubt nogs and spics would venture that far north.
How big are the Pitcairn Islands? Would they be easy to take over?

Yeah, there's 50 people on it, the most they had was 300 but they all got raped and emigrated to NZ.
It's about 1000-1500 acres of prime farmland where the temperature is 15c in wither and up to 35c during the summer.
All the natives are half bred polynesians and old english speakers and weigh more than whales.

It almost sounds too good to be true. If things go to shit in this country I hope to see all the anons there.

The British Army using it as a base when the shtf is a possibility, but that's the case with everywhere really.
Would be like Agnomain getting exiled from Scythia all over again.

Would the British military even be loyal at that point?

good point, but it's prime real estate so 300 british navy defectors turning up could be possible, but a few well greased rifles would sort it out id say

Attached: pretty comfy.png (1366x768, 696K)

If he was a nigger he'd be given a place to stay and free food.

Stop watching Varg

i dont watch him