IS SO CALLED FGM EVEN ACTUALLY BAD?

Removal of women's clitorises is seen as barbaric through a gynocentric, Westernized lens - but could this practice, which actually predates Islam, actually be good for society?

In the West circumcision of all males is deemed justified by the religion of the parents, or for specious medical reasons (very few men will have trouble due to their foreskins ever so it makes little sense to remove healthy sensate tissue without consent).
The point is what the West deems ordinary and moral might easily be seen as otherwise, so our judgment of 'FGM' should not rest on Western chauvanism.
Girls will focus more on school work. Wives will focus more on their children and keeping a good house.
The pressure on men to 'please women' during sex will be replaced with a renewed focus on sex for procreation and as the cost of males' fidelity and providing money.
And women will be less promiscuous.
Is Female Declitorization actually something that could reverse degeneracy if only we could broaden our perspective?

Attached: 43CF0E32-C120-4D19-B637-6ED16E5F1A16.jpg (320x320, 18K)

It's just circumcision for girls with all the same 'health benefits'.

Male genital mutilation (circumcision) hasn't stop male degenerate behavior in the US at all. Why would clit cutting have a different result?

>In the West circumcision of all males is deemed justified
"No"

FGM is a meme and it's not as bad as it sounds.

That being said, it should be banned, just like MGM should be.

Notice anything?

Attached: cutfags.jpg (1484x1005, 107K)

I like women with clits because I like wet pussies.

yeah man there's no data for Greenland.

So give Steve Shives a bath and lets free our women folk from the Devil's button.

>Not using lube like the rest of the American cutfags.

Yes, it is bad. FGM is removing the clitoris. It is not even comparable to male circumcision because what you do is remove the foreskin, not the glans. Yes, some nerves are damaged by it, but there is no denying that circumcised men can still feel pleasure.

Imagine if the practice of FGM were to be applied to males. The glans, or the head of the penis, would have to be removed. How would you feel if you had to grow up with a shaft that couldn't really feel pleasure? For me, that would be worse, since the penis needs to be erect to be able to achieve penetration, and stimulated to be able to reach orgasm and ejaculation. In the case of FGM, the clitoris is removed, so the affected women are in the same situation. Difference is that a vagina can be penetrated and the woman can be impregnated regardless.

female lubrication does not come from the clit LMFAO

Would that prevent feminazis?

>Difference is that a vagina can be penetrated and the woman can be impregnated regardless.

At first it seemed like your were actually arguing against the myriad societal benefits of vulvectomy.

Attached: CBE1F952-183B-402A-A0C3-4758D0DBF4FD.png (300x250, 39K)

i thought female circumcisions are just ramoving the roast beef?

Holy fucking shit that's what the end product looks like? It doesn't even resemble a vag anymore and there is no bean to play with. No wonder muzzies are so fucked in the head, this completely ruins my Muslima fetish.

circumcision is only a thing in burgerland

No, clitorectomy is not the equivalent of glans removal, because the clitoral and penile glans are homologous, not analogous. The urethra runs through the penile glans, for example, but not through the clitoris. There is no direct equivalent between male and female genital mutilation, you can't pin down a dong-to-snatch conversion rate. There's no point trying.

Stop saying that shit, it's an intuitive comparison but it's based on bad anatomy.

The best type removes everything outside, leaving a small, pleasing hold, as Allah (PBUH) so clearly intended.

Attached: 4803A11B-A147-4F8F-827F-26064D8F0922.jpg (668x800, 78K)

Honestly supprised that Muslims don't spay their women.

>Yes, some nerves are damaged by it, but there is no denying that circumcised men can still feel pleasure.

Why should we even cicurmcised then? It has no medical benefits.

Great points. The vagina isn't analagous to the penis just because ladies use it to pee - science is more than just figuring out how people use a toilet for chrissakes.

Attached: 7C701291-DB02-4DDD-8123-E8338D1D1121.gif (312x276, 121K)

what political compass is that

I think I know what most people in America or Europe think when they see this chart.
>they wonder if partial or total infib is best for their daughter

Attached: C8140599-21CB-44E7-A91F-19ACE78A68FF.gif (250x281, 745K)

I agree, I am against circumcision unless absolutely necessary, which is almost never.

No. If anything that would make bitches angrier.

I support it.

Wtf is wrong with Korea?

Yes it's good, it stops women from being thots.

However women do it to their daughters, basically to make it less likely they'll slut around before marriage.

No, that's bullshit. Almost all FGM removes the prepuce, the skin around the clitoris.

SK is a shithole divided between a feminist cult, Judeo-christian adherents (both because it's holier that way) and a megacompany called Samsung. As far as sanity goes that country is dead last bar none even with African countries on the list.

Dios mio, los goblinos norteamericanos

Attached: E4F20FC3-21D0-48C3-8EE4-F1CED1199639.jpg (638x702, 46K)

Complications would be more frequent just like male mutilation bears them.

no.
all people who believe this to be true are genuinely mentally retarded/unstable and therefore should be culled for the good of the Whole.

Protip:STOP abusing your young and they may actually grow up to be far less fucked up.
Radical idea, I know..............

>It's cleaner and smoother and tighter
>Get behind me, Satan!

Attached: 8778EFAD-ED44-4318-899D-860909A878BA.jpg (740x555, 272K)

absolute nonsense
SK or at least Seoul is a great place to eat and get drunk. They need to legalize weed though. Oddly, weed is legal in NK.

They are alright to foreigners. They are a bit like Japan in that they keep their dark side out of the view of foreigners (except Samsung). The old president was thrown out for the feminist cultist links.

If you feel pressured to please woman during sex your not cut out for it. if you cant get a woman to squirt you should just accept your assbergers has affected your ability to connect to another human and kys. If youve never been shot out like a rocket Popsicle from sheer spasm you have no idea what it feels like to be a man. Your to climb mountains not bulldoze them you cuck. Sex is ushy gushy and if your
nervous or uncomfortable shell be the same just accept you never got hugged or kissed enough as a teen. or fucking man up and dive in and fuck like you mean it. or you could just be ugly as fuck in that case you shouldnt breed so the point is moot.

Bet you're gay.

Attached: BE710BA1-A496-45DE-87E0-882C359FBE92.gif (245x180, 635K)

That's too tight.

Honestly, total infibulation looks way nicer than gross axewound vagina.
And not only it makes things cleaner(no way for any filth or dirt to get inside and cause an infection), but it also makes masturbation either less rewarding or straight up impossible, keeping women away from self-indulgent pursuits.
It should honestly be a common practice in first-world countries like US and such.

Yes
Kys jew demon

I would like to have one of each.

Actual answer: FGM is significantly worse than circumcision. It often removes the possibility for the victim to orgasm entirely.

I'll now let hordes of faggots who think their cut dick is why they are failures tell me all about why the JEWS are responsible for their problems when it was their parents getting convinced by a corn flake manufacturer to snip them.

>for the victim to orgasm entirely.
No it doesn't. People can orgasm with their ass nevermind a hole that's actually made for sex. It just means that they can't rush straight to orgasm by rubbing their clit quickly.

>this bad at female anatomy
70% of the women who are capable of orgasm cannot do so with penetration alone. I know you incels like to think you've perfectly figured out women, but trust me, you're a fucking retard.

>Squirting is orgasm.
Full retard. All women can orgasm unless their nerves are damaged or a similar impairment.

>the penis needs to be erect to be able to achieve penetration, and stimulated to be able to reach orgasm and ejaculation.

you actually took the time to type that out.... hoollyyy fuuuuuuuckkkk

>thinks I was talking about squirting
Holy fuck I can see your virginity through the screen, man. Hahaha

>Muh sex study.
My anecdotal evidence says that women can orgasm through penetration so either I'm with the 30% who can orgasm through penetration alone or the study is bullshit.
Rubbing the clit too much spoils sex. Drink some juice if you're getting off quicker than the woman.

>hurrr either the girls I had sex (we both know you've never gotten your dick wet) with are part of this 1/3 chance or the peer reviewed and statistically sound study is a LIE!!!!
>then gives bad sex advice he likely read on Jow Forums

Fucking lol. Keep talking

Attached: BA393837-7495-4DBF-959C-BC650636EF96.gif (498x262, 1.38M)

We should definitely cut off their clits.

>then gives bad sex advice he likely read on Jow Forums.
That projection and ignorance. Have you even seen a woman in the last few years?

>accuses others of projection
>as he oozes spaghetti trying to talk about all the sex he's totally 100% legit having

Hahaha please keep going, this is gold

You're the one that doesn't understand how juice and sex interact. Sad really. It's the easiest way to spot projection other than how showers and sex interact.

Excuse me, what the fuck

>how juice and sex interact
Hahahah this guy's got a degree in juice-sexology. Holy fucking shit this is why I stay on this shithole. For gems like this. Good shit

Lmao I can sense your incel insecurity as much as the other guy

Why do you think men get morning wood?

Snipping off bits of kid's genitals is bad. Painful and denies them autonomy over their bodies.

Ok I'm super curious now. What do your incel forums explain to you causes morning wood? Lack of juice? I'm so entertained

Men get morning wood so that they don't piss themselves in their sleep. Once you are awake the erection goes down and you make your way to the toilet. If you try to ejaculate during this time you will find it somewhat difficult.
Having a full bladder and an erection hinders the ability to ejaculate. Therefore drinking juice and fucking means that you can go for longer. This also works for masturbation which is clearly the only thing you've ever done.
Energy drinks for sex aren't a meme. They are effective.

>same health benefits
so none? cool

Oh my god this is adorable. I see how they trick you idiots into this shit, though. Take little kernels of truth and smash them into giant garbles of pseudo-science crap. Can I keep just reading how you think sexual topics work?

>Don't have to wash because it's not there.
>Can't get cancer because it's not there.
>Can't get sexual pleasure because it's not there.
It's like chopping your arm off to prevent skin cancer. It's somewhat effective but what the heck really?

Same could be said for dicks. All you need is the nutsac

>Easily verifiable knowledge is pseudo-science.
Next time you're doing your masturbation marathon keep your coke next to you and drink it as you fap. Then you'll understand how ignorant you are.

i agree OP. we should cut dicks off as well and just breed babies in test tubes. literally all of society will be 10000000000x more productive

it's not that a circumcised woman can't feel pleasure, there's just a certain amount of scar tissue where there was erogenous tissue. most women from circumcising nations insist that it has no effect on their sex life.

but why am I even wasting time on a roastie who's been stuffed full of anti-FGM propaganda? the blinders are on so you still think male and female are somehow fundamentally different even though the same psychological mechanism drives both perversions.

>easily verifiable
I look forward to your peer-reviewed studies

>most women from circumcising nations insist that it has no effect on their sex life.
Just like cutfags trying to cope.

This is why sex studies are retarded. They can't even say simple stuff like alcohol may cause short term erectile dysfunction but they can claim 5% of men are gay or something. Why do you need some lab rats to do an experiment you can do tomorrow if you had the will to?

Jesus God, man, sue your high school.

Based and redpilled. Philosophically, women aren’t supppsed to enjoy sex for its own sake. They exist to have children and serve their husbands, not be whores out looking for the next cock.

Why the fuck would you want women to not enjoy sex? I guess if you just rape all of them all the time its no big deal right??

I dunno man, muslim men are so fucked in the head when it comes to females having any self determination or enjoyment in life it kind of casts a shade one the whole "maybe its a good thing" idea.....

I'll say it again for those who don't understand it:

Sharia is absolutely incompatible with western constitutional democracies and republics .....

This a war for the survival of western civilization ....

Attached: levant.jpg (1794x1125, 1.16M)

also, the roasties forget that clitorectomy was performed in america at late as the 1950s. never universally like male circumcision, but it was considered a cure for hysteria and other female-exclusive diseases.

Fake trad get lost.

Refer to my post above : Women actually enjoying sex or wanting to have sex for pleasure is a huge negative for a society. They greeks and romans knew how degenerate and hedonistic women could be if they were allowed. By reducing the physical pleasure felt by women during sex, it reduces the risk of her whoring around and lusting after men. Remember that in the Victorian era middle class girls literally didn’t know how to have sex until their wedding night, and even then their husbands weren’t really concerned if they enjoyed it. That’s the standard we should be striving for.

>claim
>lol that's bs defend it
>SEE THIS IS WHY SCIENCE IS A LIAR!!!!

Omg it's adorable.

>democracy
>western

5% gay detected. All those redditisms really point out your orientation.

men are also retarded because of sex. think of any chad -- he could be spending his time on better things, but instead because sex is so easy for him, he just fucks girls all the time. thats why both men and women need their clit/dick to come off, we'll all be better off without them.

>can't defend his bullshit
>can't detect obvious bait with reddit language
>can't even argue without trying to project his love of dicks onto others

Please teach me more of your incel sex tips.

^this

>Hurr durr I was just pretending to be retarded.

I could care about this but I choose not to give a single fuck about women's problems until male circumcision stops.

>still not providing any evidence for any of his crap
>thinks he's not the retarded one

Incel sex tips, please. It's far less entertaining to see you struggle to save face.

this isn't a bad idea, though these look to be too tight. some kind of middle ground should be feasible though.

If you actually think cutting a clit and dick off are the same thing then idk what to tell you. Complete brainlet post

What kind of evidence do you need for piss boners? It's all a google search away. Could it be that you can't even get an erection?

>thinks I'm talking about piss boners
>juice bruh
>tries to deflect to google and my dick
Got a lot of dicks on the mind, huh? Now come on, more incel tips. This is far more boring.

the point of cutting the clit off is to deny sexual pleasure correct? and that pleasure is bad because it's too distracting for us as a species. think of all the human progress we could have if no one had to worry about something as base as sex. the clit and penis are both sources of pleasure and orgasm, and in that sense, they are similar. therefore, both should go. orgasms are basically heroin anyway. you just do it to get a chemical rush in your head. it's making us stupid and worthless, and we need to evolve beyond it.

Vagina producec about 20times as much smegma than penis, so it's wayyyy more hygienig to cut those flapps.
PLUS a cut pussy looks much more clean

They feel less pleasure during sex, which discourages promiscuity. Same with male circumcision, both should be mandatory.

Attached: Elizabeths mouth opening.png (450x506, 84K)

Attached: The Trump.png (317x367, 207K)

it will also make them dead inside. Not good for being a good mother.

The clit is the little bump labeled 2 in the picture. The part that looks like roast beef is called the labia.
Squirting is just pee.
Exactly. FGM is worse than circumcision but none of them are good.

Attached: 220px-Klitoris-vorhaut_und_Klitoris.jpg (220x279, 23K)

there are types of fgm where you only take away the foreskin

Attached: CABE5C73-A729-3933-B6BD0D1E1476D28C.jpg (393x262, 26K)