Friendly reminder that "new" immigrants are not white

Friendly reminder that "new" immigrants are not white.
STOP CALLING THEM WHITE!
They deserve to be deported just like shitskins...

Attached: old-immigrants-vs-new-immigrants-n.jpg (720x540, 48K)

Ok schlomo shekelstein

Shut up cuckmerican. No one cares if you think that some Europeans are whites or not. Is not like we care if the other is white,we care about genetics, not colours.

Keep projecting, Chuck.
Go back to your desert, Achmed.

>le 56% claiming slavs are not white
Have you ever been to eastern europe? We're whiter than your american "whites".

Lmao a 56% mutt calling europeans non-white

Attached: 1530937913759.jpg (360x396, 155K)

Friendly reminder that your and a faggot.

the newer ones are economic migrants

(((they))) also pushed italians into historically irish areas in new york

> trying to divide and conquer whites
Not today shill
Of the "new" immigrants only the Jews should be deported like shitskins

>italians, poles, ruskies
>new migrants
Hello Abdul

What about me? What if I'm 20% Anglo, 20% West European(Franco-Germanic), 10% Scandinavian, and 50% mixed Slavic?
I am 50% old immigrant and 50% new immigrant. My grandad let's say "Polack Stanley" was born here early 1900s to recently-immigrated Polacks, he worked as a child laborer, served in WW2, lost his brother in the war, and then worked in chicago stockyards for 47 years not making a peep of a complain about it.
I actually agree that alot of the (((mafia gang))) new immigrant scum need to go and leave white america alone with their organized crime and trashy ghettos, but my slavic grandparents were immediately americanized from 1st generation parents and didnt even bother to learn more than a lick of polish, and didnt have an accent either, maintained a beutiful property upto beig the last whites to leave an inner-city Chicago neighborhood during the white flight, paid taxes and now our slavic side of the family is totally deracinated and americanized.
Honestly how dare you worry about slavs, italians, ruskies while half the newborn babies last year were brown and half the country will be brown in a generation. Either youre a no-priority dumbass or shill.

I can trace my lineage back to the Mayflower, so as far as I'm concerned you all need to GTFO.

Slavs is not a race

Russians are much whiter these 60% Americans

Attached: 1549310829657.png (1043x468, 429K)

>Jews
>""""new""""

>thinks Albania was part of Yugoslavia
American education strikes again

>Irish
>White

kek

Yes we are white. How is this even a debatable topic my friend

tfw you are white

Attached: 0135 - oiHhR9f.jpg (473x500, 46K)

Sage

Attached: ITALIAN IQ.png (480x159, 12K)

you go back to your desert mosees.
Every of single of those flags were from European people except for the star from those satanic sandniggers.

Agreed

What a monster

polish is white dude
hate it all you want, but its the truth.

Are there not a lot of Jews in Poland?

Not a real figure. And anyway, everything about 'italy' is an average between two completely different peoples: the Lombards and the Siculo-neapolitans. Look at the PISA scores in pic related for understanding what I mean with that. 4/5 of immigrants in America were Siculo-neapolitans.

Attached: PISA-scores.jpg (8000x3492, 3.3M)

Go eat a banana, nigger.

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Americans genuinely don't care about Europe unless it's UK, France, or Ireland. We make virtually no effort to learn about other parts of Europe or its history.

Sorry Calogero, you just have to accept the reality as it is. You are not 'italian' you are a Siculo neapolitan. And that means that you are part of a failed population of basically low IQ Jews. Just live with it.

Attached: siculo-neapolitans-equal-jews.png (1500x1200, 316K)

>hides flag

When you make infographivs like these, you should at least doublecheck the facts you put in, otherwise you just look retarded

Pol does not offer the flag of Lombardy.

Attached: Padania.jpg (397x276, 32K)

based everyone in the UK can see it so obviously
but too many americans believe these wogs are white

Yes, because north italians are so much whiter than the ones that went to the us, and don't belong there for not being white enough.

Attached: padani.jpg (1600x1200, 201K)

>romagna

wow italian unification was really gay

This is correct. And culture.

wogs detected
absolute cringe

They're all economic migrants m8. From the start. Just like in EU and rest of world nowadays. Back to clans eh?

Whiter than you Jamal

There is, but there's also a lot of jews in the UK dude. UK Rothschild founded israel. Jews have been intermarried with UK nobility for a while. Fastest growing jewish population is in Germany, etc. Almost every single western nation has their jews and their history with jews. Period.
Besides, nobody is saying you have to take in Polish, or any other nation's jews.

Attached: joovvz.jpg (309x163, 13K)

The Irish "immigrants" were refugees that flooded into America during the potato famine, and ruined everywhere they infested (like they still do) with crime and shitty behaviour. They were hardly "founding stock".

balkan masterrace reporting in
whiter than you pablito

Attached: armarm.png (1779x1872, 2.71M)

>balkan masterrace

Attached: 1549623298030.gif (300x262, 1.84M)

Who cares? How come you all have slanty backs and like to dance the salsa? At least the jig is pretty cool.

>France
white????

Genetics never lies.

Lombards are genetically white.

Siculo-neapolitans are genetically the closer people on earth to the Jews.

These are just facts.

Pic related anyway can give you an idea of what a joke is the is the very concept of the non-existing 'italians'.

Attached: siculo-neapolitan-vs-lombard.png (852x475, 857K)

Qui.

Only one of the flags on the top row is white though.

Didn't Americans back in the day only consider Anglo-saxons to be white and Irish people as sub human?

Attached: 1474908030577.jpg (511x509, 52K)

Yes, the Germans and French too.