Where?

Does anyone know where this photo was taken? asking bc I want to know where awesome women like this are hiding

Attached: 4a35eeb797a625c4e1af32cecab597d76ff01d2c.jpg (768x512, 51K)

Jesus christ the chubby redhead one on the end looks just like a girl I went to HS with, she was half algerian and a massive liberal/feminist. If her doppleganger is altright that would be the best thing ever.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-012523_Chrome.jpg (1080x307, 113K)

Yeah, I happen to know.

Attached: 1521753024516.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Attached: 1545630051488.png (176x374, 74K)

Those "awesome women" were just doing what their current boyfriends told them to do. Half of them are probably with different men and hold different beliefs now.

Paid actresses, user

Attached: ok hand sign.png (607x677, 369K)

Youre a stupid motherfucker. everyone is a 'jew'? youre the kind of manosphere trash we dont need like the stupid fuck james fields please kill yourself

If your stupid bitch ass doesnt want to help move the fuck on to another thread

Kek. Mueller is going public and Israel won't have the support of the USA anymore. Kys.

easern europe, maybe even russia from the way their faces look.

Generation Identity rally somewhere in Europe. might be Eastern Europe since there is a flag remembering the charge of the winged hussars in the back

Attached: gi.jpg (721x679, 57K)

MILADY

Austria?

yeah it could be austria

could be poland

Tinder

I think I remember it was in Vienna.

Roman nose.

get your jew radar fixed asap

If you think this nose is jewish kys

Austria

germany

My guess on this particular pic is Ukraine

I believe that's in ukraine and they only act that way because was is 'hip' and 'cool' and there are a lot of dead boys who won't give them attention

war*

back to discord antifa

Identitäre Bewegung shirt implies German language. So, Germany or Austria.