Redpill me on these people

Redpill me on these people

Attached: 611E2190-3C02-40BF-BF5F-D4E4C8B1613C.png (266x190, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Masters of the Balkans
They should all be religious Muslims though

You have to go back

Where?

Might be one of the last homogeneous nations in Europe, in the long run.

>people

Friendly and based people, but extremely prideful and criminally inclined I'll admit. They dont like brown people but unironically follow a shitskin religion. Albania is a weird country.

The scum of the earth, before Muslim invaded Europe, now they are in second place

They think they are Atlantians. I am not even kidding here.

God damn animals

Even the Turks hate them. Only gypos are worse.

Attached: 1547696348783.jpg (421x800, 53K)

Niggers of europe

anyone named Adami needs punched in the nose.

>these people
>people

Northern Catholic Albanians are ok and white, Muslim Albanians are turkoid niggers

We Wuz Romans and Sheeeeeeeeit

>animals

If I meet an Albanian living in the West, how likely is it that they are involved in mafia shit, at least by family ties?
Additionally, they are really private and seem to have a lavish lifestyle according to their social media

They are niggers as the others said already

I watched on the news (was passing by a tv otherwise I would never) a few days ago that some "20 year old" was convicted of rape and murder of a 19 year old girl. I immediately thought it was either a Paki or an Albanian, so I looked it up online and on the first news site the title was something along the lines "20 year old Albanian convicted.. etc.", cherry on top being that he was convicted after a 23 year old "Roma" admitted to having raped her with him.

What I'm trying to say is that Albanians are literal animals.

The most based of the balkans

Attached: 170.jpg (780x500, 62K)

based, but they should get back to their roots and stop following shitskin religion

s*rb thread

The asshole of the balkans. Its where the shit is located

Northern Albanian Catholic Reporting for duty

Ones from Kosovo are complete niggers. I heard that Albanians from Albania are quite decent

Criminal, dumb, lazy, easily enraged, arrogant, violent.

Avoid at all cost.

The Kosovars are complete niggers, christians in northern albania are good and they’re still white

well, let´s roll for our preferred albonigger.

Attached: 1529879642067.jpg (1392x5050, 1.75M)

Isnt the whole population of kosovo serbian?

kek, being servian is one hell of a drug

Attached: 32157966_10213952891650555_1053329858781773824_n.jpg (320x400, 18K)

kek

real europeans like bosnians that havent been invaded by christkikes and got to choose their own faith.

>homogeneous nations
homogeneous what?
what sets them apart from the other balkan trash is the fact that they're half turk camels?

Are you implying christcuckdom is not a shitskin religion?

based

northern albanians are literally more white then overwhelming majority of europe and america (not that its a difficult task)

Their last miss universe entry was hot as fuck but even she gives off a vile vibe and seems kinda trashy. Almost like a movie villain or something

Attached: UMHVY6DJ5ZAlbania.jpg (750x500, 36K)

said the nigger of europe, your nations past time is figuring out novel ways not to pay taxes

Attached: 1541977425699.png (310x448, 303K)

every albanian here is a criminal

I have a couple of Albanian friends and they are cool guys, but most of them are basic shallow Balkan niggers.

When they try to sell you something, you can immediately tell from the way they speak that they are trying to scam you. Many of them are stupidly hardworking but always trying to scam, cheat and steal to get ahead.

That's why they mostly end up with shit construction jobs until they die at 60, or just become criminals.

>be an Albo
>Christian
Just a regular balkanigger
>M*slim
Walking cancer

Attached: 1538343598696.jpg (950x465, 58K)

damn dude, you cornered him he might attack you again

Attached: 1549127633438 (1).png (640x480, 45K)

Muslims, but not fanatic ones. If you don't mess with them they usually leave you alone. Still gotta be careful tho.

Kek, roll

>Hoxha’s spirit sees this, knowing that his dream is still alive, and that the great Albanian race will continue to exist. And the Greeks did not count on this.

>The Albanians care not for the Greek rules, they live naturally like God intended.

>As you may see, the Albanians are possibly the last great hope for us all. Someday, I hope to live there in peace, after my victory against the Greeks. That day may never come, but it is my dream, my desire, my very essence lives in Albania.

>I have recently acquired a gorgeous Albanian bride, and she is currently pregnant with my first Albanian Son, who I shall name Adolf Enver. I have acquired multiple shirts with the Albanian flag on them, and I shall wear them exclusively until my last day.

>I shall not take my Albanian flag shirt off until my final victory, or I will not survive the outcome.

Attached: 7.jpg (1447x1600, 308K)

albanian muslim

Because that's how we live

>Adolf Enver

Attached: 71BB72ED-8F7B-42F2-9102-F52E9AD9C8E7.jpg (731x741, 396K)

niggers

>202749577
They are the weirdest people of europe the only thing I hate are the muslims there ottomans completely fucked over the balkans

Many western Turks are genetic Greeks, not the other way around, retard

Knees are growing

mexico of Europe

lmao please nigger

your people were browned for centuries. half your blood is from some shitskin named perjet who cleaned the sultan's shit stained underwear

They use the double Aquila of the God Emporer

Actually a straight line can be drawn from the Grey Knights of the 41st millennia all the way to albanians

Fucked a 9/10 Albanian girl in a FKK in Hamburg last month. Smoking hot.

I really want those surplus Migs they got parked at that new Nato airbase. But have to sell some BMWs before I can come up with the cash.

One of the sole survivors of Tartaria

They were part of the first invasion wave of mudslimes to infiltrate Europe, sit at home and live off welfare. They are also the catalyst that started the other waves by telling the other mudslimes how they're getting paid for doing fuck all.
Fuck em'

kosovars are trash, my father is from a little village in the north and his entire family is tall and white. The problem is, and as an Albanian I will admit this, we've been fucked by the Turks for centuries and we need to go to back to our original roots. Surprise to hear a Serb not totally insult my people.

fuck this got me, roll

literal niggers
just a couple of months ago they had a drive by car chase thing in the middle of the city that resulted in the deaths of 3 (could have been 4) dead alboniggers in the car that was being chased
shot up by the alboniggers in the car chasing them
on a crowded street with cafes and grocery stores

those are serbian surnames

can we solve the mystery of the albanian head shape, guys?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

Attached: 1503238108069.png (531x462, 319K)

they're niggers.

s*rb mad he got his nation completely ruined when fucking with the nerd, not knowing their brother would show up at his door and fuck his sister and mother on the spot

>those are serbian surnames
2/10 bait mate
made me respond

what does that even mean?
aren't you guys able to form just ONE normal sentence?

Attached: 1532531904163.jpg (657x527, 54K)

Racist partiacal agressive and based af

Attached: pep.png (867x945, 841K)

>2/10 bait mate
but they are. albanians don't use that variaton of "c"s. they only have accent cédille on c, the one with the hook.

Attached: albanian.gif (600x373, 13K)

t. american