Greece should take over Sweden

Greece should take over Sweden.

Sweden isn't part of NATO and Swedes work against the interests of Greeks. We want a white Christian Europe, they want a brown Islamic shithole.

Greece could easily crush Sweden. We should kill all males and impregnate their women to create a new Greek state in northern Europe.

Attached: 1540448424541.jpg (632x987, 124K)

Partly agree. I believe we should kill all Swede "males" but sterilize their women and keep them around for our fuck toys. We shouldn't degrade our genetics with their inferior genes.
Other than that I agree, we should totally invade their shithole (which is kinda easy).

why not just kill all the beta cuck brainlet manlet söyböys

I second that. Good plan.

Can we also genocide the krauts?
They are annoying af.

Why should flying any flag be illegal? As long as flying all flags are legal then I see no reason to ban this specific flag.

I don't know what other flags Swedes like to fly, but for analogy in America - It would be bullshit if the Isis flag was legal to fly but you couldn't fly the Confederate flag. If both flags are legal to fly, there is no problem.

Fix your shit Swedes lol holy shit

>Can we also genocide the krauts?
I'm fine with that too. After all Germans are weak and they have virtually no army

Count me in fellas. I volunteer to impregnate some pink, blue eyed, inferior, barbaric swedish whores and teach them civilization.

Isis flag means 'leave bombs here'.

Attached: 123123123123.png (379x214, 16K)

No. Greece are so fucking shit at doing anything right they practically gave land away to Turks.
See the war of 1974 in Cyprus where Greeks tried doing an uprising to take over Cyprus but instead the only thing that happened was 40% of the land went to Turkey.

The turkish shitskins outnumber the white Greeks heavily.

You dont understand nigger.
That war wasn't won with just numbers.
If the Turks had the same amount of troops they would've won either way.
Besides, doesn't the whiteness supposedly makeup for the lack of numbers?

Attached: NumbersArentExcuse.png (337x584, 27K)

and here is 1919-1922 where the turks were always outnumbered

Attached: Turk1919.png (313x386, 21K)

Clearly it was the swords that gave victory in this war.

Attached: ClearlyTheSwordsGiveVictory.png (338x337, 18K)

>That war wasn't won with just numbers.
60000 shitskins with tanks vs 14000 whites

White people are obviously superior to shitskins but there's a limit.

the numbers show otherwise you dumb shitskin

the turkish shitskins burned entire suburbs of Christians in that war

The Greeks had to fight in shitskin territory.

The left on the 1919-1922 war is Turkey retard
200,000 vs 200,000
What are you on about? It was only at the end where they were even too.
Cyprus wasn't shitskin territory.
Hezbollah blew up Israeli tanks with Infantry only.
Chechens beat russian armored brigades with infantry only.
Israelis with their smaller numbers defeated many arabs with many many many many more tanks, jets, etc.
And when arabs were not terrible at warfare they defeated the byzantines and persians despite always being out-numbered.
There is no excuse. Numbers mean nothing.

no you dumb shitskin
there's just no data from the same dates

Oh yeah one another thing. Even in scenarios where numbers make a difference like in Vietnam against America or Soviet Union against Germans.
Both the Americans and Germans managed to kill many more of their enemies than the troops they lost before finally losing.

Keep moving the goalposts faggot

We were backstabbed by our NATO allies (i.e. you). It will happen again.
You burgers are filth

Germany is always the aggressor that starts wars and was obviously prepared to kill millions of white people.
Greece is an innocent white country.

Attached: 1476896869719.jpg (622x505, 72K)

you are the faggot you shitskin

Dont forget also by the way, that during the 1919-1922 war they had British and Armenian support. Why can't the greeks win with their clearly superior number of armaments?
The only thing the turks had more of in this war were swords.

implying Greece can do anything besides wallow in its own niggerdom.

>start coup
>coup collapses on itself
>expect NATO to support the ones who started the mess
You should be glad they didn't support the Turks which could've very well happened.
Greece stole land from Bulgaria, it is not innocent. They can't pay debts, they can't win wars, they can't even clean up broken ATMs left from the time they hosted the olympics and they can't learn to not deplete all their fishing resources.
show your flag cuck before you call me shitskin nigger.
chechens, bosnians, and serbians are whiter than you

the turks got aided by russians
and they burned the Christian suburbs

you filthy shitskin

Attached: 2.png (1123x794, 889K)

whose shitskin diaspora are you?

What land did Greece "steal" from Bulgaria?

They did support the roaches behind our backs you retarded mutt.
>Greece stole land from Bulgaria
Always the butthurt bulgayrian.
Feels great to bathe in the Aegean by the way

the literal wasteland with no industry could barely donate a few shekels and bullets lmao
pic related
compare with greece today

Attached: pic related.png (484x252, 122K)

I am not even bulgarian, just pointing out that there is no such thing as "innocent country".
By the way, since you like to dickwave land grabbing so much can you please steal kosovo?
So I can stop calling you a failure?

yeah
wasteland

Attached: 9.png (714x443, 218K)

Greece is an innocent country.

Kosovo is not our business retard.
Can you please learn the basic stuff?
So I can stop calling you a retard?

Bulgaria was not your business either and neither is kebab but you keep stealing turkish recipes :^)
fake and gay
was referring to soviets before stalinization

>I am not even bulgarian,
B U L G A Y R I A N spotted

Greece?? Greece wouldn't even be able to pass the Skagerrak strait

monotheism is a religious version of racism

before stalinization

Attached: 4.png (1600x1142, 950K)

why not?

>Bulgaria was not your business
Of course it isn't, those niggers belong far to the north along other slavshits

so now you're pro-ottoman? based

you wrote wasteland although this place is the opposite

In 1974 during Junda, because of the university revolution which was induced by you filthy mutts and NATO shits, Ioannidis took advantage of the situation and there was a second "Junda" .. it was his fault we literally gave Cyprus to Turks. Our navy was the strongest in the world so we could erase them once and for all.

It will not be difficult to kill swedish men's.
But to impregnate swedish women's... it's more difficult. Because swedish women's belong to immigrants. So you will have to fight against immigrants.

Attached: swedishwoman.jpg (1080x1349, 377K)

The dumb shitskins can throw stones at us but we will blow them away.

Attached: 8.png (1200x799, 2.11M)

What do you think? Our military industry would produce enough RBS-15 anti-ship missiles to demolish every ship that tries to get close to Sweden through Skagerrak.
We could literally deploy the airforce alone near the strait and move on with our day

It should be legal until someone commits a crime. Waving a flag shouldn’t be illegal, how complicated is that?

Greek jets would shoot down yours.

waving the flag of shitskins who want to rape and torture your children should be banned in any normal country

How exactly? The airforce would keep themselves close swedish territory because the RBS missile is long range, which means swedish anti-air would keep on shooting at greek jets when they try to approach Sweden or the swedish planes.
Not to mention that Greece would bankrupt themselves by deploying their navy, kek'd.

Greece has the best pilots in the world.

Only total numbers matter in war. Sweden is no enemy to Greece.

Seriously Greeks are still thinking they are spartans or someshit. Your era is long gone you Ottoman pre-cums. You could not conquer your own fucking ATM’s let alone Sweden.

>Not to mention that Greece would bankrupt themselves by deploying their navy
I wouldn't worry about that, we'll have the Germans pay for it.

silence you shitskin

I am actually blonde since my grand grand fathers raped many white sluts like your mom

I am actually blonde since my grand grand fathers raped many white sluts like your mom you low-life.

I'm probably your daddy but you're still a mongrel to me.

Wow, you're really stupid.. aren't you?

you are like an american
looks white but shitskin genes are part of him

you're just afraid because Greece is stronger than sweden

If you don’t go to bed now and get a good night sleep you will hear your mothers screamings of pleasure.

bestiality is illegal in Greece

You need fuel for your ships to be sail. What the fuck you gonna do? Make your whore of a mom suck and lick German cock again? How fucking low you greeks are.

kek

zip it roach

Attached: 1525290863148.jpg (218x265, 21K)

every country stores reserves you dumb shitskin

You probably used your already cocklover

Greece is prepared for war with shitskins, so the military must always be ready.

If you don't suck a cock now and swallow, Muhammad will be displeased with you. You should follow in his footsteps.

That article is from 2016

Attached: 01dsc.jpg (2000x409, 484K)

does it mean sweden is a based white country now?

Swedenstan.

Attached: 1549515518318.jpg (614x420, 42K)

How do you suppose the feel about this flag, though?

Attached: download.jpg (293x172, 12K)

Would take too long to sort out. Just take one for the team man. I wholly accept my demise on the day of the rake if it means the rest of us Cucknadians go with me. We deserve it at this point.

>Greece should take over Sweden.
>Sweden isn't part of NATO and Swedes work against the interests of Greeks. We want a white Christian Europe, they want a brown Islamic shithole.
>Greece could easily crush Sweden. We should kill all males and impregnate their women to create a new Greek state in northern Europe.
incredibly based and redpilled, a Orthodox Greco-Nordic nation, I must add.