Psst. Hey user. Did you know that "alternative fashion" is a code word for "pro-white"?

Psst. Hey user. Did you know that "alternative fashion" is a code word for "pro-white"?

Attached: 5b3b2722c934594660cbb56fe77130ac--kawaii-hair-kawaii-doll.jpg (236x314, 13K)

I would fuck her so hard all of her makeup would rub off on the bedsheets.

do not shitpost with anzu thanks
also she's turk and dating an asian

Being beautiful tends to have that effect!
Is this actually Anzu? I thought he was a turkish man.

Attached: large (2).jpg (500x667, 43K)

Gooks aren't white.
I did notice that only Whites, East Asians and mutts who won the genetic lottery care about non-tribal subcultures though. Find me a low IQ shitskin who is into martial industrial, you can't. Even fucking degenerate rave culture was predominantly White. Probably the reason why all that shit is either dead or dying.

Attached: 1549833570925.jpg (564x810, 76K)

God i want to impregnate anzu's boipucci so much

all girls should be as feminine as him

Attached: anzu trap.webm (1280x720, 243K)

That isn't anzu, your first pic was.

As Jordan Peterson put it, it's fashionable antisemitism.

Attached: 1134242552523.jpg (374x423, 71K)

Damn I did an oopsie.
Imagine Jordan Beterson with a big green fringe.

Attached: large (1).jpg (500x365, 80K)

That's my wife you're talking about there, bucko. I'll politely ask you to stop.

>Try to make a thread promoting white subculture and beauty
>Accidentally get a mutt and a potato nigger fighting over turkish butthole
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEE?

Attached: alternative-beautiful-blue-eyes-emo-girl-favim-com-286507-1.jpg (500x398, 161K)

she's still in japan?

Post more anzu, this girl is fugly

Checked.
And if you think people waifuing Anzu is (still) real, I have a bridge to sell you.

>Spaniard
>Wanting to fuck
God damn it Spain, is there something you won't fuck?

Bad leaf >:(
I can't buy a bridge. I need a bridge card more than a bridge.

Attached: 8d0a581e83e5affdd0463f4066c8c1b5--emo-scene-scene-hair.jpg (236x293, 13K)

>"pro-white"?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

You're the worst non-nigger nation on earth you fucking piece of shit. If I had the choice to genocide two races you'd be spared in lieu of jews and niggers but I hate you with a passion that is hard to comprehend. You're nothing more than subhuman bio weapons letting yourselves be used by kikes because you love dem gibs. I wish that every single spic would die, and a part of you knows that it would make the world a much better place.

At least (s)he(?)'s promoting white aesthetics by covering it's turkish face with so much make up I thought it was white.
calm down

Attached: Pretty-emo-girl-red-hair-cute-innocent-vintage-stylish.jpg (550x728, 80K)

you'd fuck a literal clown?

>her

holy shit those eye bags