The AOC threads are getting out of hand, should Jow Forums ban this spam? vote here:

the AOC threads are getting out of hand, should Jow Forums ban this spam? vote here: strawpoll.me/17406491/r

Attached: 1549446348084.jpg (576x1024, 64K)

I am not

well somebody is.

One thread per topic. Mods are faggots

what a completely reasonable idea. trump only needs one thread. aoc frankly doesn't deserve one but ill be fine with her only having one. hope it gains traction.

Interesting to see how many fags are out there. And AOC is obviously the most interesting thing to happen to US politics for years, so is highly relevant to Jow Forums.

Attached: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 44.jpg (1920x1152, 243K)

Yes censor the board goy

Cock Nose Cortez

and? im a nazi, you really think ill have problems with that?

>let's censor this political board!
... fuck freedom of speech of I guess..

create and maintain a pastebin for /aoc/ general, argue for all aoc content be posted on your thread only
then report other aoc threads for flooding

her supporters should have to do that. why should we be expected to do it?

I would rather have Jow Forums ban all americans.

her 'supporters' will bail when forced into a general

I've enjoyed having all of the threads. Gives me a reason to come here. This forum is disturbing and a lot of you need help. Not sure why you have to be so mean all the time. I will give you that you have made me realize she isn't this great politician and have me thinking about other things too. Doesn't mean I like you.

exactly.

Cock nose cortez

We need more sexy pictures of this lady, I'd totally bang.

What does a "general" mean? Is that just one thread? I like having the different topics though. What would happen if it filled up with comments? No more threads?

Come to Nashville. You can find a better latina here.

At first your team spamming the board was annoying. Now, I enjoy these shill threads. Watching you guys get your shit pushed in is hilarious. Seeing you fail so epically is entertaining. I can only imagine the strategy sessions and the discussions as each of your threads get btfo and everyone calls out your shit. How you will convince your benefactors to continue their support for this campaign would be fascinating to know.

>le censorship is bad

Attached: 1546132644925.jpg (422x680, 37K)

She's NOT even interesting though. That's the crazy thing.
The only thing that sorta makes her different is that she's young, somewhat (barely*) attractive, and she knows how to use social media, unlike the rest of congress who are 70 year olds.
Stop shilling this bitch. It's annoying as fuck.

AOC is great. She only says what all Dems are voting for.

It would contain information about aoc, her insta account so we could all run follow her. Also, it would list all the wise things the gentlewoman from New York has to her credit

It's not the thread content that matters, it's having the see the threads constantly that no one bothers to click on anymore.
Demoralization. Their tactic is still to make us not not to use this board.

I found myself wanting to answer twice but it wouldn’t let me

she says she's anti israel but she's part israeli. i doubt she would be tough on israel. same with bernie. jews lie, maybe a blond white guy with no jewish background whatsoever promoted like half of what they promise and half of what trump promised we'd have a good politician, which is an oxymoron since they all fucking lie. stronger borders, no wars for israel, war on degeneracy.

only democrats vote twice.