>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 4.53.21 PM.png (1268x896, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/arq7GbLNQnA
seriousguy.donclasen.com/trump-is-not-putins-puppet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where's the fucking wall?

>still no wall after 2 years of office

"Trump will not be a free man by 2020" - Elizabeth Warren

is he just going to talk about declaring an emergency for the next year?

FUCKING DO IT, FAGGOT.

Attached: obama.png (1263x1040, 374K)

If only talk and tweets could build a wall. Oh well, at least he didnt pass any gun contro--

Stop talking about it and fucking do it. Your bluffs aren't working anymore. People have figured out you aren't crazy and will eventually capitulate.

Do not announce plans. A lion acts, and the sheep marvel in stunned admiration as they adjust to the action

>31 currently active national emergencies

Pls list

not happening he unironically worse with importing shitskins then king nigger

Attached: jn.png (655x580, 98K)

Tweeting always ends up being a nothing burger. Someone should just take his phone away so he can prove to us he actually will keep his promises. That’s one of the few things I’m willing to agree with leftists on.

Attached: AE69C5B2-DB7C-4A73-8878-A8F0DABA5168.png (1000x1050, 431K)

All bark no bite. He's a pussy he ain't gonna do shit.

this

Democrats will never win with another white candidate in 2020 or any year after

This makes me realize Obama was pretty based. I disagree with him politically, but imagine we had a conservative president with balls that big

>Stack courts from top to bottom with 35year old conservatives across the country
>Fire all the federal employees and replace them with loyalists
>Use the IRS to harass Dems
>Spy on Dem political campaigns and lock all their staffers up

DECLARE IT ALREADY OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

Attached: hidden13.png (800x800, 47K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO MAGABROS HE'S GOING TO KEK WE BACKED THE WRONG HORSE I WISH I WAS A HILLDAWG

Attached: 1538306018314.jpg (885x509, 138K)

Actually thinking it's going to be built

Obama got away with deporting a lot of illegals, but no one seemed to mind.

youtu.be/arq7GbLNQnA

He's a daisy if he don't.

Attached: 1545268848417.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

"I have never used my ancestry to advance my career." -Elizabeth Warren

Attached: 0207-NWS-BHR-L-WarrenRegistrationcard.jpg (525x350, 79K)

I'm your huckleberry.

ISRAEL WILL BE DESTROYED ON FEBRUARY 14TH

February 14, 1949 marked the first Knesset, the first Israeli Congress.
February 14, 2019 marks 70 years of Israel
Mueller report coming out Feb. 14

Attached: 1538108268197.jpg (1128x1617, 879K)

In israel

>based
Colluding with globalists to destroy America while you have the "conservative" media you own pretend to hate you while they ignore most of your actual major crimes and just report on small things that make them look stupid is "based" to you?

A Republican president that "based" would be "suicided" after a week.

Attached: jfk-books-1.jpg (2000x2506, 1.24M)

>31 national emergencies currently ongoing
From how the news has been reporting this over here, I thought it was a tad less common.

wait this isn't an aoc thread wtf

Talk is gay af.

Attached: C9440B85-4857-4880-A0C0-902ACFD3E89E.jpg (850x400, 41K)

Trumptards still think the US will be withdrawing from Syria over yhe objections of the Jooze.
seriousguy.donclasen.com/trump-is-not-putins-puppet/

Attached: 53C8142F-839F-4B4C-A26E-AF808795968E.jpg (147x240, 9K)

ZZZZZZzzzz
more lame tweets of what someone else said

The Dems will build it, with support from the neocon right, just after your daughter marries a nigger. The deepstate can't let it look like he's trying tto support his base, even though he is. Lets spend 2X as much on Afganistan next year though. Not really Trump's fault, he had a long shutdown over a few billion dollars, which is nothing. Its games for the stupid, stupid.

CHECKED!

Attached: for real.jpg (221x231, 14K)

USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA

Fuck off Ann

based martial law

you have to admire that although the guy was a criminal and I didn't agree with him on most stances he literally did not give two fucks and just did whatever he wanted too. it's too bad republicans died with the loss of Teddy Roosevelt

god dammit without McFeels twitter I can't follow any of this shit anymore

Alright how many more days until he can declare the National Emergency? Less than a week right?

Attached: 1534851946862.jpg (1779x6142, 3.34M)

They count rebuilding after storms. National emergency declaration after storms can last for years. Just means funds are going that direction still even if not talked about much.

He can declare one anytime he wants, it’s just he’s using it currently as leverage for negotiations. If we go into another shutdown, I expect he’ll do it then

okay ill give him some credit for throwing red meat to his base but Im still saying shovels in the ground on the border or its all just talk.

"Im an Indian"-Elizabeth Warren

>Declare National Emergency
>Dems file immediate lawsuits and delay money for years
>Republicans in Congress don't want National Emergency, so they won't help Trump
>wall never built.
You guys have to get over the fact that the wall isn't happening.
Trump CAVED on the shutdown. And the shutdown was his one chance to get the $.

Republicans are such cunts

You fuck off faggot, you plan truster retards will be the death of us all.

Congress put a stop to it

Attached: president cheeto.jpg (1200x628, 48K)

Attached: C91CBCB0-D7B0-4451-AA29-A3988F98514C.jpg (2732x1969, 2.13M)

Hahahaha

>President Cheeto
Why are liberals so unfunny?

You get a partial cuck fence.

Billionaires already have fences, they get yuge tax cuts!

>this much fucking coping
"Dude we got 9 miles of fencing! MAGA!"

What’s your solution?

#LOCKHERUP

t. memoryhole.jpg

Because they live in a culture that actively prevents people from being unique or pressing the boundaries.

Attached: when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg (480x480, 37K)

why are there 31 national emergencies?

There is no precedent for what you're suggesting. The funds are already there for increased fencing at least and under Trump's control.

You should know that by now

Attached: 1548449439420.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

Donald must begin deportations.

no one knows how many illegal aliens have snuck into the USA.

Delet

Attached: 553E6795-6465-4578-912C-9D365E4AF363.jpg (700x661, 30K)

>Where's the fucking wall?

i took one of those stupid surveys from whoever at what ever about how well the president is doing. for my comment section, this is the only thing i type

Sadly, I don't believe it's going up.

Trump shouldn't have shutdown the government.
He will have to shut it down again and go all the way to 2020.
R's and Dems will freak the fuck out, but eventually Dems will realize the madman Trump isn't backing down and will destroy them all in the process.
They they'll make a deal.

There was a disney art book with this same style of illusion to see characters, as soon as i saw this image i knew exactly what to do.

Well done user.

Do it you fucking pussy
At this point you have what, 10 months to get that done? You're not gonna finish it if you pussy foot around

Attached: I Still Like Ike.jpg (960x747, 70K)

Attached: 1547128974059s.jpg (250x166, 9K)

>There is no precedent for what you're suggesting.
Dems have already said they will file lawsuits over whether it is indeed an emergency. Even if they lose it would delay everything by at least a year. Then they will have to appropriate the money and will have endless committees about this or that.
National Emergency is a no win scenario for Trump.

>Trump shouldn't have shutdown the government.
I meant Trump shouldn't have ENDED the gov't shutdown.

They just need some help thats all.

Attached: 156384928.jpg (1120x699, 152K)

Its not that he had balls. He just had the support and love of the media and the deep state.

>change to Obama
>I want to close Gitmo

definetly he's gonna do it....

Attached: 1549818008552.png (643x305, 40K)

The Statue of Liberty needs blown up
>liberals think it’s a immigration meme

Typically it'd be done for natural disasters so it's relatively unique to do it for the invasion.

The legal arguments having been coming out for the past few weeks as to how he could make use of a national emergency declaration, with probably the most solid use of it being the diverting of funds towards what is already legislated. It'd be especially difficult to find anyone that could really sue to stop it unlike if he tried having the army just build it to defend against invasion of drug smugglers, since in that case he'd have to prove in court (probably) that there was a threat, whereas by diverting funding with a NE he's just funding a thing already legislated.

Attached: 5BEBAA4C-179F-4861-8732-775156E2F43D.jpg (622x585, 165K)

shit bluff is shit
as always he barks a lot but doesn't do much, cant even get most legislation adopted and has to resort to executive orders instead. His Pr is strong, his political acumen is simply utter shit.

Oy vey

Attached: 5252601F-1120-4233-B562-6B5203A9B517.jpg (926x764, 267K)

Less talk, more rock, Donnie.

in Israel

Attached: 1545161324856.png (599x810, 342K)

THEN ENACT THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY ALREADY YOU STUPID FUCK. STOP PLAYING AROUND.

Attached: 1532322029694.png (485x443, 118K)

To be fair Obama has to resort to a phone and pen in his second term, and he has fewer chips than trump with the senate

*had

Because Trump looks orange on TV which is goofy, few people realize that the images they see on TV are often highly saturated or have some color correction going on, so someone that is pale as a sheet will look tan.

Here, a lot of people would watch streams of Trump at his rallies and whatever else on youtube, with it just being a regular video feed rather than the color edited versions usually put out by CNN, MSNBC, and so on. So the comments about him being orange made less sense.

Of course Trump, being the kike puppet that he is will NEVER mention this.
All he had to do was go on TV and say:
"Members of both parties approved of American tax dollars building a wall in Israel".
Then he should have threatened to veto the $38 billion Israel spending package until US wall funds were guaranteed.
Instead he's whining on Twitter like a fucking pussy.

>Because Trump looks orange on TV which is goofy, few people realize that the images they see on TV are often highly saturated or have some color correction going on, so someone that is pale as a sheet will look tan.
No. Actually the media edits the video and makes him orange.

Attached: 1549427596647.jpg (640x624, 130K)

All of that presumes Trump will honor any delays ordered by a court. History has shown that the President is under no obligation to do so, and almost nobody could force him.

If it really is a national emergency, we don't have time to wait for the courts.

>National Emergency is a no win scenario for Trump.

Exactly backwards: it's a no-win for Dems, because it'll expose just how toothless they really are. They can sue all they want, and their faggy judges can cry from the bench all they want, but in a national emergency they will not be listened to.

I unironically think he uses spray tan so he doesn’t have to put use makeup for tv (which is almost 24/7)

>Elizabeth Warren

Attached: 1486354414209.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>I unironically think he uses spray tan so he doesn’t have to put use makeup for tv (which is almost 24/7)
I unronically can't wait for Israel to be wiped off the face of the Earth.

Attached: 1542173029454.png (1041x782, 723K)

But at least they’ll be faster and can dance

Good luck. Israel is going to stick their dick in your Palestinian asshole and fuck you good