A blackpill for leftists

There is no racism in the world. There is only lookism. Attractive people are privileged, ugly people are discriminated against.

Humans evolved in Africa and were originally all black and brown. White people emerged later because humans selectively bred themselves to yield light skin, light eyes, and straight hair, because those are physically attractive traits.

That is why "racism" exists. That is why Africans were enslaved instead of embraced as allies. Because brown people are, generally, perceived as ugly. The concept of "inferior races" is one of many excuses humans have invented to justify one thing: hating and killing ugly people.

And that is also why racism, actually, is not a problem whatsoever. An ugly white person faces a far worse plight in life than a goodlooking black person. Your categorization of people based on "race" is utterly useless. It is an incorrect model. There is only 1 universally oppressed group in this world: the ugly.

Attached: 1511622660572.jpg (527x647, 80K)

>people hate blacks exclusively because of the way they look

wew lad

Blacks cause problems because they are poor. They have been pushed into the lower class over time because they are ugly. The discrimination all started because they are ugly

She is perfect rape material. Glad we have those in Germanistan haha

Based and redpilled. Can't stop the bvll.

Attached: image.png (334x346, 127K)

Your women typically have hulking jaws strong enough to break stone, and could juice a turnip with their bare, calloused hands. But yes that is a beautiful girl

As someone who calls r9k home, I would actually agree any ugly person is much more fucked in life than any minority, but it doesn't explain everything. Biggest problem being that the continent of Africa has never amounted to anything. Those people are not just ugly, they are genetically stupid

Cope. Dark hair, eyes, and mediterranean/arabian/persian skin has been shown to be most attractive
For most races, kids have lighter skin, hair and eyes which darkens with age. People find youth attractive so that's why whites get a boost
But when it comes to breeding and looking for adult mates - dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin gets the baby makers warm

>this is a bad thing
Imagine how strong your sons would be

Not bad, but not exceptionally beautiful girl
Her face is a bit fucked up in the nasal area

Attached: 1548882168854.jpg (1080x1225, 115K)

>because they are poor
>because they are ugly

Attached: 1487890393078.png (998x1001, 1023K)

and now I have a boner

having a strong jaw means beauty. Not every country has fat mutt women like yours

Imagine seriously wishing for that phenotype to die out. Evil, evil people.

sauce...she fine

Like...the left does with whites? Agreed..are evil

>Girls like THIS rejected me at the mall. Now I hate all women.

Fucking incels.

Attached: 39575481_512627962498089_5297660263456047104_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.45M)

>Blacks cause problems because they are poor.

General Shithole agrees completely.

Attached: sithole layin down sum troofs.jpg (576x1024, 90K)

God, you're a fucking idiot.

I was referring to the blonde girl

I'm only a few posts in and I can't stop laughing. I fucking love you Jow Forums

>Her face is a bit fucked up in the nasal area

Attached: wtf benny hill.gif (350x243, 2.27M)

Why are all incels pedophiles?

Attached: 1537416551557.gif (149x181, 836K)

Attached: pos - Copy.png (373x384, 322K)

Exactly

Attached: 1549810275742.jpg (1080x1080, 1.5M)

So are incels mad about children rejecting them? I don't understand.

Attached: 1549752985697.jpg (822x548, 199K)

ugh wtf
gross german cunt

Attached: dlu571608.jpg (1006x669, 107K)

Based user. I'll start saying this from now on. Beautiful negresses are fine. The problem is uglies.

Attached: images.jpg (213x237, 8K)

she looks like a cartoon character whose face got flattened after being hit by a 2 x 4

I could park a car on her forehead.
And I don't drive.

Attached: 1526933589221.jpg (600x496, 41K)

It's that slav admixture from the 2 million raped in the 1940s.

Can you give the link to this post or at least some kind of reading material about each one of the points? I want to see this all implode personally

She needs to MEW

That's good you faggot.

Well, google Kornelia Ender, Shirley Babashoff, Betty Heidler or for maximum degeneracy Heidi Krieger and fix your little issue

In the future the only white western women will be sex robots.
Guarantee.

Attached: IQ and the JQ.png (1156x890, 678K)

OK it turns out it is much grosser in reality than it was in my mind

Attached: Ocassio na ly hidden away.png (626x1696, 502K)

>The ugly ones bitch about being left alone
A THRONE IS HIGHER TO FALL FROM THAN A DIRTMOUND YOU INCONSIDERATE PEASANTS

Attached: C5B054DE-690E-4149-A7C8-54B5F0B77DB0.png (1136x640, 813K)

At least noone tries to rape you ugly pieces of shit

Attached: 0FD8C22A-6CD8-42D8-BEB5-3660FA1B19E9.jpg (680x383, 66K)

Children annoyed the fuck out of me when I was younger

That's fucking retarded. If you want to blackpill leftists just say that climate change cannot be reverted, your retarded ideas about race will only make them laugh at you.

It has nothing to do with looks, we evolved to like our women they evolved to like theirs. What is does have to do with is brains and social habits.

Looks like they all want "chaste" women, and the younger she is the more likely she's to be virgin.

Only if it will be a rotten blackpill. Your analysis doesn't make sense at many points.

>Whites caused crime in Africa by bringing things worth stealing

You can't make this shit up.

Attached: 1361911610018.jpg (510x518, 31K)

I think you're a bit fucked up in the cortical area. Or maybe just a faggot.

This is what an avg. German girl looks in her best "face angle".

Attached: chan-german-woman.png (1096x571, 548K)

>White people emerged later
Whites might have emerged before blacks or asians. There were once a common ancestor, but who knows if a massice ice age was what it took for primates to become smarter to not freeze to death. Blacks might have emerged thousands of years later from those white humans fucking chimps making the common bike stealer we all know about.

Kys shill

Causation goes the other way... Whites are percieved as beautiful because we act better: smarter and kinder.

Moot?

the catch is that white women love all the attention of men. i mean all of it. but later become socially inept when seen. would never date one. also Caucasian means from the caucusus mountains.