Central banking and wealth redistribution

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CPIUKA

This is what massive regressive wealth redistribution from the poor to the rich looks like.

Central banking is the greatest scam on Earth and is arguably the most evil institution that exists today.

This is infinitely more important than some stupid border wall and must be publicised wide and far. You are playing a rigged game and will always lose unless you are close to the central bankers, either through asset ownership or profits through commissions on investing newly printed money (see the Cantillon effect).

Wealth and prosperity can only arrive if this institution is abolished and central bankers forever banished from controlling our money.

Attached: fredgraph.png (1168x470, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5QwKEwo4Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=T2i6uftJhB8
youtube.com/watch?v=M_3T-Af57Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8
youtube.com/watch?v=wgazsNiu3BA
youtube.com/watch?v=EC0G7pY4wRE
youtube.com/watch?v=Oe0fGXzKb1o
youtube.com/watch?v=PTUY16CkS-k
archive.org/details/pdfy-Yc5BED-gpTNRjLh6/page/n0
archive.org/details/FederalReserveActOf1913/page/n0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Central banking is the greatest scam on Earth and is arguably the most evil institution that exists today.
>This is infinitely more important than some stupid border wall and must be publicised wide and far. You are playing a rigged game and will always lose unless you are close to the central bankers, either through asset ownership or profits through commissions on investing newly printed money (see the Cantillon effect).
>Wealth and prosperity can only arrive if this institution is abolished and central bankers forever banished from controlling our money.

Good luck.

Attached: 1521245788913.jpg (982x952, 133K)

I do not think it is a coincidence that income and wealth inequality started to really accelerate after the abolishment of the gold standard and Bretton Woods in the 1970's.

This is unironically the greatest issue facing our generation today, and hardly anyone is talking about it. This affects literally everything - inflation encourages degenerate behaviour and short-term thinking and encourages the marginalisation of average wage-earners and benefiting those few who are close to the Federal Reserve and other central bankers.

>This is unironically the greatest issue facing our generation today, and hardly anyone is talking about it. This affects literally everything - inflation encourages degenerate behaviour and short-term thinking and encourages the marginalisation of average wage-earners and benefiting those few who are close to the Federal Reserve and other central bankers.

Welcome to the party.

Attached: 1548100832262.gif (245x214, 984K)

>inflation is bad
>big lines are spooky because i dont understand percentages and basic maths

You inbred island monkeys really are something special. I can't wait for you illiterate retards to leave the union so you can stop polluting it with your ignorant fucking vomit.

Learn some Economics 101, retard.

Attached: 1276025500195.png (389x388, 216K)

Are you retarded? Inflation is redistributionary in nature and is inherently terrible for the economy, this is known a priori. Maybe you should stop drinking the Krugman kool-aid.

Economics 101? FIAT CURRENCY ISN'T REAL, YOU STUPID NIGGER. ECONOMICS DON'T APPLY

>i can use latin words look at how smart i am

Since your infantile brain clearly has a hard time grasping basic economic concepts, let me explain this to you like the baboon you are.

If the price of something is constantly dropping, people are going to save their money because they know things will be cheaper a year from now.

What happens when people don't spend? Companies make less money.

What happens when companies make less money? They fire employees in order to cut costs.

Now your unemployment rate is up and one more guy can't pay his bills because the company doesn't need his labor anymore.

What's that? Oh, now the landlord, and the grocery store owner, and all kinds of other businesses are making less money too because the guy who just got fired can't pay for that shit anymore.

So by causing deflation, you not only fucked over the business owners, but you also fucked the workers.

Congratulations, now the people in your economy are producing less and have less nice things to use.

>b-but the kikes
>r-rothschild

Read a fucking book, fuckhead. These people are rich because idiots like you keep buying their products while jerking off to anime girls and contributing absolutely nothing to the economy.

Attached: 1396225996964.jpg (800x900, 133K)

>If the price of something is constantly dropping, people are going to save their money because they know things will be cheaper a year from now.

This is true, but the saved money isn't going to be sitting in some mattress somewhere. The vast majority of people are going to put this money into savings accounts or other vehicles that offer interest for investing money - this money is then used to finance investments that companies wish to do. So on the contrary, this may actually create jobs.

>What happens when people don't spend? Companies make less money.

No you fucking retard, time preference can never be zero for one (because otherwise people would starve to death), and for two it usually varies between people. Bob with low time preference may save and wait until his dream car is cheaper in the future, while Tyrone may want to spend all of his money right now because he can't wait. Sure, aggregate demand may be somewhat lower due to the lack of stimulus, but this encourages a healthier economy since the companies who survive survive because they are in a better economic shape than their competitors who were previously relying on monopoly money from central banks. This encourages real growth in the economy.

>What happens when companies make less money? They fire employees in order to cut costs.

>Now your unemployment rate is up and one more guy can't pay his bills because the company doesn't need his labor anymore.

>What's that? Oh, now the landlord, and the grocery store owner, and all kinds of other businesses are making less money too because the guy who just got fired can't pay for that shit anymore.

Yes, this will happen, but it is only temporary as the economy readjusts to a state that is no longer dependent on central bank stimulus. This is an unfortunate reality but the longer the stimulus continues, the more zombie companies are generated and the worse the recession will become.

>Read a fucking book, fuckhead. These people are rich because idiots like you keep buying their products while jerking off to anime girls and contributing absolutely nothing to the economy.

Are you claiming central bank stimulus is NOT redistributionary to special interest groups? I'm starting to think you're incapable of logical thought - how about you google the Cantillon effect and get back to me.

Monetary stimulus raises asset prices, which are mostly owned by rich people, correct.

However, if you have ever had a job you are also an asset owner because of your pension and savings.

If you want to redistribute wealth, there are much better ways to do so instead of fucking over the entire economy with deflation. You could raise taxes on capital gains or corporate profits for example.

>These people are rich because idiots like you keep buying their products...

...actually, you are the idiot! why do we need to spend money on things we dont need? we do not give others a workplace when we consume, we just make the riches, richer, economy is a rigged game for the rich, nothing more ... go fuck yourself , jew

Trump needs to end the FED

Hey guess what you fucking retarded cog in the zog.

If the price of something is constantly dropping people will save there money because it will be cheaper in a year if and only if the good is elastic. If it’s an inelastic good, meaning it’s needed for survival, then they people are going to buy it regardless of the price. An Austrian economics system is the natural way to restrict overconsumption of our resources. We don’t need a bunch of plastic chink shit in our homes. We should only focus on the essentials and living within our means, or else we will fucking destroy all life on this planet.

This should be left up to the markets (as in interest rates should be controlled by the markets), not some stupid fucking boomer Jews sitting in a central banking boardroom.

Fiat money lasts on average lasts 70 years. It ends itself. Nothing can save it.

>We don’t need a bunch of plastic chink shit in our homes.

Then stop buying chink shit. It's that easy. Go ahead and throw your computer and phone in the trash too because those were also made by chinks.

>b-but i dont want others to buy chink shit either

Good luck trying to change other peoples wants and desires.

Yeah ok. One person is totally going to stop our overconsumption. God you’re such a retard. What will it fucking take for you communist faggots to understand post scarcity does not exist. We live in a finite world with finite resources. Stop pretending we can support exponential population growth with your fucking retarded inflationary welfare system.

>hurr durr inflation is good bcuz it redstributes da wealth from da rich ppl.
You’re such a fucking fag. Please end your miserable existence. Oh wait you don’t have to. You’re going to end everyone’s miserable existence with your disgusting greed and usury.

I wouldn’t have to change other people wants or desires. Other people would naturally change their materialistic behavior if they wanted to survive. You wouldn’t have people wasting their money on non essentials, because they would be spending it on food or saving it.

it gets worse when you realize that birth certificates are used to secure new loans which is why birth rates are used to judge the viability of a nation, it's not because the births are needed but without them a government can't secure more loans. This is why shitskin breeders are being imported into countries with low birthrates, and if your parents signed a birth certificate you're also a debt slave.
You can blame the vatican for this concept too

Attached: Birth Certificate slavery.jpg (973x2426, 2.56M)

Mfw when I have assets.
Heh

this concept is deceptively easy to understand but as I've noticed there's already a kike shill pushing for the meme, I wonder why? Right, because they profit from the interest and that's how they earn money from everyone else, exactly like a parasite would.
Here are some sources for the topic:
>Clarke and Dawe - European Debt Crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=I5QwKEwo4Bc

>The Money Masters Full Documentary The rise of the bankers [3h29m]
youtube.com/watch?v=T2i6uftJhB8

>How does the financial system work
youtube.com/watch?v=M_3T-Af57Pg

>Century of Enslavement: The History of The Federal Reserve
youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk

>Money as Debt - Full Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8

>The Truth About the Deficit, Debt, and U.S. currency
youtube.com/watch?v=wgazsNiu3BA

>Prof. Werner brilliantly explains how the banking system and financial sector really work
youtube.com/watch?v=EC0G7pY4wRE

>Federal Reserve explained

>Quantiative Easing explained

>The Federal Reserve Conspiracy
archive.org/details/pdfy-Yc5BED-gpTNRjLh6/page/n0

>The Federal Reserve Act 1913
archive.org/details/FederalReserveActOf1913/page/n0

if you have a birth certificate in your name you were born into slavery and those assets you think you own don't belong to you.
Have a nice day

Bump.

bump

bump

Please explain this like I'm 5

BOOP

Attached: boop.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

Jesus Christ what if I only got time to watch 1 of those

Yes central banking solutions to economic problems is to give wallstreet giant amounts of money, it's designed that way, meanwhile people on fixed incomes get screwed by the inflation.

these two are the easiest to watch
>Federal Reserve explained
>Quantiative Easing explained

So you have your money in gold?

it's sad because this is the most important topic and gets ignored because of how utterly stupid people are
bump

not just gold, other precious metals too and real estate

Is this federal reserve scam the same as what is going on in every other country with a central bank?

It is the same but it's structured in slightly different ways. The Federal Reserve was based on European central banks when it was created.

So change the names to [relevant to nation] and it's the same.
I can't afford gold or property. What's going to happen to me?

I assume your real estate is 100% paid off? Or else, isn't it just as risky as holding cash?

Also, where do you buy your precious medals? You buy physical coins/bars I assume? Anything else is unlikely to be actually backed by gold right

Also, Do you believe in crypto currency?

I get that gold/metals had value for thousands of years, but I'd much prefer holding some asset that has a use case. Was looking at potentially buying a gun(s)... I don't hve enough fiat to purchase my own place yet (much less purchasing a rental unit).

Dun Worry Frend. The BBC and NYT are going to pooblish articles abut this next week.

LMAO.

I love the economics 101 meme.

>0% money to banks
>3.5% bond payments.
>50 times leverage on assets.

That means with my shit math the big banks were getting a free yearly 200% return on their investments. This has gone on for 10 years.

So while you worked they were given trillions in free cash. Think of it this way.

You have 100,000 dollars to invest and they give you 5,000,000 dollars to buy bonds with at 3.5% you pay back the 5 mil and are left with 100,000 capital and 200,000 profits. So 300,000.
The next year you would have 900,000 then 3 mil, 9 mil, 27 mil, and 100 million. (Thats after 5 years). After ten 100,000,000,000.

Thats how much they gave the rich while you “worked” for your 40k a year. LMAO.

Good on you bong.

Banking is a ponzi scheme.

Goddamn it I was really hoping you were still hanging around

How is inflation with stagnant wages good? Even in your econ 101 stawman land. You ultimately lose purchasing power and work more for less. And no not everything magically gets cheaper because supernomics. Housing, education, healthcare, are all going up in price faster than inflation. The only neccesity that isn't is food whose price is manipulated by the govt. But please econ 101 your ass out of this.

You have a ridiculously cartoonish understanding of markets.
People who save money don't typically stuff it in a mattress - they invest it or store it somewhere that offers them interest for doing so (and those people who they store with invest that). You spur CAPITAL investment - which is the most important investment for long-term human prospering - through savings.
It is not a ridiculous spiral into nothingness when people save like you tried to imply.

Stagflation isnt good. But “economics” is just gaslighting at this point. “They” “don't know whats going on or how to fix it.”

But the truth is simple. Value is accruing to capital and other favored groups and being taken from work.
Thus “work” is given very little while everyone else is given as much of their economic production as is possible through manipulation of the sytem.

This is why you get the perverse outcomes. Its an imbalance within the system that no one in charge has an interest in fixing.

Attached: Keynesian economics.gif (500x372, 973K)

>Value is accruing to capital
>and being taken from work
Capital literally increases the value of work. Directly. Capital is by definition that which makes work more valuable and productive.

Capital isnt real. Only wealth. The wealth is transfered to them.
The hand is placed on the scale in their favor just like the old time swindler used biased weights.

>10Divers weights, and divers measures, both of them are alike abomination to the LORD.

With god the punishment is incorprated into the violation. It is immutable.

Organization and Capital do provide increases in productivity as well as efficient capital allocation.

But the terms are not necessarily equitable. Think of it like gambling. Its a suckers game but it makes billions. Or usury which makes fortunes and paupers or debters prison or fraud or exploitation.

These things are counterintuitive. They require more than just basic econ 101.

>Capital isnt real
so my screwdriver, mouse, keyboard, computer screen, computer, CNC machine, pencil, lawnmower - these are figments that don't exist
waoh
you're really EXECUTING my KUMQUATS

Money is just paper.
It did not make any of the things that you listed.

Work and productivity which is true wealth did. If your not capable of abstract thought why are you here?

you can continue incoherently shitposting without being interrupted now
have a good one

>the egotistical Basic Bitch Bachelor of Economics 20-something chimes in out of existential dread that his worthless degree in kikenomics isn't the golden ticket he thought it was

Attached: ......................................................jpg (655x702, 187K)

>You can't be President as a bachelor, you need to be a family man with a wife and children

Why do you think this is? Think hard.

Attached: It Stops.png (330x328, 89K)

>tries to strawman by comparing etheric, notional "assets" such as capital with tangible physical goods

Attached: ..................png (645x773, 11K)

The yellow vest movement is one of the few things that now could influnce masses of people to go riot, but in the right direction, against banking system, i wish they start influencing the whole world and focus on that objective, never gonna happen tho.

Attached: capital as understood in economics as opposed to finance.png (1244x111, 7K)

Are you like a russian shill or something?

Wealth is stored consumption: goats, wheat in a bin, your house, your car.

Capital is anything that is traded, including wealth in the form of a trade, or most often it is money, or stocks. Wealth is things that can be consumed. Capital is AGREEMENT.

But all of that is just bookkeeping.

Look. Macroeconomics is easy: Consumption IS the reward for Production. Everything else is just bookkeeping. But the Bookkeeping is managed so poorly that there is more bookkeeping than product. The bookkeeping is rigged, then you have more Capital than Wealth.

When you sell money for more money you create money out of thin air.
When you sell the production as if it is a product, you create money out of thin air.
When you trade Labor in the same marketplace that only values Products by their scarcity, you steal the distribution of that Bookkeeping from those that produce.
When you rent you never sell the product, stripping the benefit from the product itself.
When you store wealth in Capital, you cheat the Market balance that gives products value by comparison.

So Capitalism is a Chain letter that creates Money out of thin air, and Capitalism is a Pyramid Scheme that steals value that the Market assigns to products.
Interest, rent, wage, stocks: These are all scams that steal from both the individual and the collective production.

Capital is a scam; wealth is stored consumption.

>Wealth is stored consumption
Consumption is not an object in which anything can be stored.
Here is what wealth is - no need to thank me.

Capital is also literally what makes wealth. Literally. CNC machines make your doorknobs and effectively countless other things - your life would be picking berries in the rain without capital.

Attached: wealth.png (1681x229, 22K)

You get it.
The system is biased to return to the “idle” the wages of the productive through manipulation of the paradigm.
Thus those who actually produce value are left bereft while those who are in charge accrue lifetimes of capital accumulation.
I think your a bit stingy about the value of efficient capital allocation, but nevertheless the system is designed to have work be valued as little as possible and thereby support rampant paracitism.
This state of affairs is not ideal.