Is there a chance that Illinois goes red in the not too distant future?

Is there a chance that Illinois goes red in the not too distant future?

Attached: Illinois-Is-Turning-Red-.png (2026x971, 321K)

Unless if you have a magical way of dramatically reducing Cook County's population, no.

Or moving more conservatives into chicago, but that wont happen. Chicago is just too powerful

Attached: 1200px-John_Martin_-_Sodom_and_Gomorrah.jpg (1200x767, 233K)

Not magic no

Attached: ovens.jpg (1464x1200, 599K)

too many gibs me dats in cook county
even the cook county suburbs that are mostly white like the lefties

only great thing about illinois is our roads, toll ways are the only jewing I approve of

They've done it before.

Attached: Chicago-Fire-litho-3171-3x2-56a489403df78cf77282ddf5.jpg (3171x2167, 1.98M)

wat r u talking about? the percentage is the only thing tht matters and it isnt going up in the range tht u posted

We will just blame the Russians

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic5.businessinsider.com%2Fimage%2F50f0c59e6bb3f7b23800000b-1173-879%2Fnuclear-we (1173x879, 119K)

Can Illinois even win without Chicago?

MRS O'LEARY'S COW DO IT AGAIN

>Illinois
>Red

Literally retarded. That will never happen because of Cook County politicians.

What would that accomplish its the same amount of votes either way.

>get conservatives to move from permablue states like commiefornia

I was at a gun show today 1-2 hours west of chicago. There were some dudes there with a petition to remove Chicago from illinois. Rightfully so t b h

Didn't Illinois already sign onto that Insterstate Popular Vote compact? So if a Republican happened to win, the Electoral votes would just go to the Democrat anyway.

state looks like a fucken ribeye, what a joke

>goes red
it already went black

d-dont laugh!

No chance. Illinois fag here, I'd advise everyone to give this shit hole up for lost and go bolster the white right vote somewhere else that could use it. People are leaving the state constantly, it won't be long before it's virtually empty besides Chicago.

Oh and by the way, Illinois just passed a $15 minimum wage bill, set to increase the minimum wage every year until $15 in 2025. No tax breaks for small businesses to help manage it. The state is far beyond saving, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Probably not. Chicago plays some of the most corrupt politics in the country. Even if this Democratic supermajority ends in total disaster, any Republican who does make it through an election will have their hands tied. Rauner tried to play hardball and got nothing done, because Democrats ran every other level of government. If anything black families are spreading out from their Democrat districts into more traditionally Republican districts. I'm seeing that happen in the Peoria area right now.

They try to indoctrinate your children if you do.

t. Logan Square

This

Also an IL user. I want to be out of here before the census so IL loses as many electoral votes as possible. This state is beyond fucked and Pritzker/Madigan are going to deliver the killing blow. It will be nothing but college towns, farmers who can't leave and Chicago cunts by the end.

It's working, Illinois is 2 electoral votes lower than on 2,000.

This

I'm looking for jobs out of this state. Got to get myself and my family out of this shithole.

way too much corruption here for that to happen
democrats will know in advanced if republicans are going to win and they will pull some shit to stop it

Better chance then california has, thats for sure