Should I leave my boyfreind if I love him but resent him in some ways?

Should I leave my boyfreind if I love him but resent him in some ways?
Hes a logical person and honest person that really cares about me. But as time has gone by I found out things about him that, doesnt make him a bad person but would have made me reject him if I would have known sooner..It hurts me and makes him not feel so special anymore because it makes me not feel special. He doesnt want me to leave him and I guess these things wouldnt be a big deak to a girl who wasnt as sensitive as me but still.
But I dont want to throw away all these years together. I feel like I dont ask for much but if I tried to find another I guy I would find way more flaws, even red flags.

Attached: 1540583060319.jpg (1000x1230, 759K)

better to do it now rather than even more years down the road.. Its up to you entirely to make this decision. And if you break up, it will be very hard for you as well. Is this the person you see yourself marrying and having a family with?

Yes I cant imagine a future without him. And im currently spending all my prime years on him. I have this thing in my mind where I feel like I can make him overly attached to me after I do x and y and after that it will be okay to breakup with him. But I havent gotten to that point and dont know if I will.
But I hate how he thinks sometimes and what he thinks is okay.

So him being overly attached is what you would use as an excuse to break up?
Why not just do it on your own, because you want to?

this might sound bad but so he misses me and doesnt find anyone else while i find someone who appreciates me the way i want but in case i dont ill have the chance to go back to him and it would be a miracle for him

you women really have no soul, fucking hellspawns

>I found out things about him
What are those things?
Did he lie or mislead you?

>tfw you've never dated somebody for long enough to realise your differences are wider than you originally believed, but they are too small individually and too long has passed to justify breaking it off
i feel envious of you desu

>But I hate how he thinks sometimes and what he thinks is okay.
Do the man a favor and leave. Your motivations are selfish and malicious, just staying in the relationship falls under these 2 motivations.

You don't deserve a guy like that, break up if you have at least bit of honesty in you

He never lied he just mislead me. One main one is that hes had a lot of casual sex before me and has been friends with many girls that are attracted to him. I didnt think he was that kind of guy and thats part of why I wanted him.
When I asked him if he regrets any of those encounters he said no. He also mentioned once that he was in love with his ex while they were together. But if hes as in love with me as he claims wouldnt he realize that he wqsnt really in love with those girls that hurt him?
And the other thing that gets to me is that he says he only wants me but im not the only one he finds attractive.
I know that these things seem minor but I really feel mislead by the way he expresses love to me so passionately. I would think that I meant more to him because hes always praising me and putting me first.

Before you jump straight to dropping him, I want you to try asking yourself why you feel uncomfortable with these things, and if it's an irrational thing to not like him for.
For example, he probably doesn't regret those encounters because they helped shape him into the person he is today. That doesn't mean he loves you any less, you're the culmination of every part of his love life up to this point.
You're telling me that deep down you stopped finding other people attractive after you began dating him? Just because you start dating doesn't stop your ape brain from finding hot people hot, it's about having the self-discipline, love and respect for your partner to not go out and fuck everything you think is attractive. Is he doing that? No, because he loves and cares about you. Please genuinely consider these ideas.

That doesn't sound like a good basis for future family...
So if
>He doesnt want me to leave him
then it would be right to straighten your things out together with a counselor.

How are any of these things even remotely a problem or your problem?

>I know that these things seem minor but I really feel mislead
You don't feel mislead, you feel jealous because you are not the god queen that your selfish and malicious ass demands to be seen as by him.

All your posts are is about "me, me, more me, this is also about me, me, oh and btw me". I'm really surprised he didn't drop your sorry ass

im not a retarded whore and i dont enter a relationship without sufficient info, so somehow i end up with ppl where i found dead babies and cheesy pizza in the closet

>sufficient info
>dead babies
I'm very sure that you won't get such info within a couple of weeks or month dating. Stop being a selfish cunt and let yourself fall for once. You have some serious trust and ego issues.

No shit my thread is about me. Im giving essential information so the problem can be solved instead of ranting too much about his identity. I always put his needs first and make sure hes okay and worry about him.
Thats a good point and ive thought about that..I guess I feel uncomfortable because I think its degenerate and desperate. It has shaped him who he is but it was unneccessary.
He said that I put too much importance on my virginity. But I thought my first time with him was special. And I think it would have meant more to him if he hadnt chased all those roasties.
He always says im his dream girl etc but my definition of someones dream girl does not include finding other girls hot. im apparently perfect to him and he has me so why woukd he even notice others..probably because im actually not good enough. I dont find other guys cute or anything. Ive always been 100% loyal.

OP here and I wish I was more like that. Maybe I wasnt because of inexperience but maybe now I will know what its like to be one of those people with intimacy and trust issues. It might make me more desirable.

I guess ill bump the thread by saying its frustrating because I want to get back at him but dont know how. I guess by finding a guy that is more in love with me and be hotter than every other girl. But those things are likely impossible.
Cheating isnt an option because I would get nothing out of it and hes been cheated on many times before so its not like that would teach him anything.
Its ironic how he seems like the nice guy thats been hurt but in reality hes not. Im starting to think theres no point in living.

You're being too harsh on him and yourself; he notices other girls because he's a fucking primate, it's hard-coded. It isn't because he doesn't love you. I mean what's he doing, trying to check other chick's racks out on the street or something?

so your saying no matter what all guys are shit so ill have to settle..i cant take this anymore

dont you guys think theres anything wrong with a guy that was a slut? Isnt rhat disrespectful to me? If I looked like pic related do you think his opinions would change and he would worship me

It's not shitty to find other people attractive while in a relationship. He's not blind. I don't see why he has to say it though. How did you two get to talking about this?

>Hypergamy the post

At least be decisive in your whorish nature.

Read this classic short story:

www.classicshorts.com/stories/dresses.html

Something every man realizes eventually and no woman ever believes is that looking at pretty girls is an almost completely non-sexual thing, just the appreciation of passing beauty, like a sunset or kitten

we got to talking about this becasue we were walking to a fast food restaurant and a girl walked by and asked him for directions. he was too nice to her because he was too friendly. I asked him if he thought she was attractive and he said nah. Then I asked if he finds any other girls attractive and he said of course he does but it doesnt mean anything...
but it still hurts so whenever he takes me out im always paranoid..:(

its hard when all guys suck and my soulmate cant be spared for my short time on earth..maybe ill latterclimb but at least im decisive enough to not have had 100 dicks in me

michael seems like an asshole. i would rather be single than be cucked like that all the time. and ive literally done nothing wrong yet theres no way for me to get revenge.
like what if you tasted the best cake of your life but you couldnt appreciate it because youve had too much of the generic cake before.
But If the cake was good enough and available a lot, wouldnt you only want that cake when you have desert?
I have a favorite burger at burger king and after I tried it I didnt even want to look at other burgers because they disgust me because they dont compare. Its not a perfect analogy but it makes sense.

Alright, this honestly sounds like your own issue. You have insecurities and you're letting them ruin your relationship. Of course he can see when another girl is attractive.

I sometimes glance at girls mid conversation with my female friend without even thinking. I never noticed how much I do it until she started roasting me about it.

It's so instinctive it was the thing that made me accept humans don't have free will.

Also I have favourite treats and regularly deviate because variety makes me appreciate those things more. You're sounding like a psycho.

but that wasnt the main point of my thread

It's not about tasting cake you dipshit, it's about reading a recipe or viewing a cake in the bakery. You are window shopping and eat at home.

Stop being so god damn emotionally affected by something as simple as the appreciation of another living being that's beautiful in its unique way.

god, fucking women, seriously

It certainly matters. You want to know if you should leave him but the better option is to work on your insecurities. They're the reason you resent him in the first place.

You start off almost reasonable but then your crazy escalates. You are insecure and have placed yourself in a situation where you feel you can't compete. Instead of bettering yourself or blaming your judgement, you blame a guy you're willingly with.

Respect is earned, not given. Enough with the notion that people deserve respect out of thin air. It only breeds entitlement. And that woman in the OP is fugly.

The main point is that you are insecure, jealous, selfish, in addition to having malicious and manipulative tendencies. Then there's also denial, because a lot of folks point out what your issue issue are and all the things that you listed that make you feel a certain way, can be described with the same attributes, but instead of discussing reasonably, you appear to disregard them entirely, as not mentioned at all.

The best advice to give you is to go to therapy and end your relationship, before you make the guy hate you. You eventually will with that mindset and the attitude that comes with it.

You're fucking insane. Break up and never date again. It's the right thing to do.

OP I am going to agree with you. A lot of people are missing the point. You feel misled. It is understandable that if he was upfront about his past hooking up, you would not have dated him. Does he see you as a "good girl" wife material type that will help raise babies and clean the house if so, ask him a little bit of the personalities of those ex girls. Were they party girls that drank and smoke. Did they go to raves, moshes, edm concerts, or conventions? Were they in sororities? If he some them as just sex objects. I would be worried because that signifies a guy that does not respect women. On his ex. How long did they date and may you, if you can describe her characteristics and personality ( her height, if she is funny) Learning these things will better help understand that you can not help change how another man felt about a woman, but it may help improve some areas of your life. My last ramble point will be about past girlfriends. In general people do not forget about others that have had a significant part of their lives whether platonic, sexual, or romantic. It is apart of them in your boyfriend's case, he was in love before ge met you, because you and him were not together at the time. It is understandable being jealous and feeling that you do not compare. It is perfectly normal, but superfocusing and re-analysing everything will not help. Talk to a therapist ( I know dumb reddit advise) about your feelings. Then tell your bf.. Also ask if he is clean. STD'S are not a joke

Sounds like he's just straightforward and says what he thinks and you want him to hide those things and pretend to be nicer. I think you are insecure and the issue here is you not him. The correct answer is communication. You need to have this conversation with him instead of Jow Forums. Tell him not to talk about his exes or random hot women because it makes you uncomfortable and you will do the same for him. Be sure to say that you trust him and it's not a trust issue, it's just uncomfortable.

So you love this man and want to burn him down once you ditch the relationship?

Seriously, and people wonder why we have shit like Jow Forums.

>But if hes as in love with me as he claims wouldnt he realize that he wqsnt really in love with those girls that hurt him?
No retard

Break up with him girl, if he was my boyfriend I would already dumped him, he sounds like a cuck.

cuck how so?
I guess those are good questions its just I feel i missed my chance to bring up those questions and doing so would seem too nosy. It sounds like they were girls he met online and at events but it ended up not working out or something.

how old are you two? what are your careers?

im 25 hes 32 and we both have a similar job but thats not relevant.

I know that it seems like im being a bitch but its not my intention to hurt him..i just get jealous when I see girls that have boyfriends that arent like this. I feel like I deserve the best. Im a good person. It sucks feeling like im settling at times amd not knowing if im even settlimg because he justifies everything.
And im starting to not even be physically attracted to him because of this but I used to think he was so cute. Its not the best feeling.

>me want feel special
>if me not feel special, me break up
>boyfriend bad
That's how you sound, you brain rotten cunt.
The sooner you realise that life isn't about feeling special, but about building a meaningful relationship (along many other things), the better.

>boyfriend is experienced and doesn't put pussy on a pedestal
>roastie wants to destroy him
Bahahahahah

>This might sound bad

You think it might sound bad because you know it is bad, how would you feel if your partner wrote this thread about you? What if he saw you as just a plan B while he looked for someone better?

Hope he fucks tonnes of hot chicks when you break up with him for no apparent reason

>I have this thing in my mind where I feel like I can make him overly attached to me after I do x and y and after that it will be okay to breakup with him
lmao the state of 2018 first world women