Are Middle Easterners unironically the master race?

Are Middle Easterners unironically the master race?

>Egyptians, Sumerians, and Akkadians were creating empires and massive structures thousands of years before the Greeks and Romans
>Muslims created a caliphate nearly as large as the Roman empire
>even the term "aryan" means someone from Iran

Attached: Map_of_Middle_East.svg.png (400x386, 75K)

Of course. Palastina will be free soon.

No

>State of Palestine
>Something that exists

>Egyptians, Sumerians, and Akkadians were creating empires and massive structures thousands of years before the Greeks and Romans

That's good but it doesn't really prove anything other than that they were a very intelligent peoples.

That's also impressive, but if size = superior, then why do you not say Rome is superior since it's larger?

No, Aryans came TO Iran, not FROM Iran. They came from the Pontic-Caspian Steppe, or Eurasian Steppe, in between the Black Sea and Caspian Sea.

It was a climate thing. You had advantage of having harvests more often and agriculture based on rivers kept people in one place that helped urbanization.
>That's good but it doesn't really prove anything other than that they were a very intelligent peoples.
We don't have any way to prove it, only that there were intelligent people among them. Maybe at some point middle eastern people were the most intelligent in the world, but maybe their had just the best possibility to take advantage of it.

>The middle east is a race

TODAY you are a bunch of inbred subhuman mulattoes that are incapable of running their own society without oil money and White/East Asian tech

fuck off

And those middle eastern civilizations got destroyed by camel riding goatfucker nomads/barbarians called the arabs and completely destroyed and turned into subhuman scum by the Koran

So they were the masterrace yes, but today's middle easterners share nothing with the ancient ones other than geographical location

You're not the same people as them. Real descendants of those civilizations are Assyrians, Copts, people from Levant(Syria, Lebanon) and parts of Iraq. Rest of you are worthless sandniggers

Until you get to 1th world status then yes

>Implying the current inhabitants are the same people you are talking about.

They sure as hell weren't blonde blue eyed wypipo

>superior
>brings up ancient history

Every fucking time. Listen if you actually taught creative exercises in your schools you might have actually invented something by now. The west gained military superiority shortly after it adapted gunpowder into a weapon. We've been leading the way every since, biggest empires in human history. Want to know what makes a culture superior to others? It's the pursuit of truth. Cultures that pursue truth are going to get their hands on the best technology and gain a huge advantage. It helps to have a good economy as well so you can fund your war effort. While I'm at it you should teach art in your islamic schools, the top Nobel science prize winners all pusued some sort of art. You practice creativity and you invent stuff. This is why you haven't invented anything since your countries got taken over by Islam. Learn the value of creativity and logical intelligence.

>Asyyrians, Copts(literally mulatto race), people from Levant, Iraq
>not sandniggers, not mongrelised
they were not 1/10 nigs either

>master race
maybe master of delusions

Attached: 1527823368081.jpg (2000x1188, 451K)

American of PalestAryan descent here. Can confirm that Levantine Arabs and Persians are master race. Once Israel is gone, we're gonna see a new renaissance in that region. I hope you fuckers like peace and prosperity, there's gonna be a lot of it in this world soon.

Attached: 1546463148532m.jpg (1024x636, 104K)

all of history is a lie schlomo

>American of PalestAryan descent here
Same. Truly we are the master race.

Attached: 1546200598301.jpg (1026x689, 400K)

Which city is your family from, friend? Mine is from a small suburb near Al Khalil (Hebron) called Halhul. But when the Jews get stomped I think I'd want to live in Jaffa, Jerusalem or somewhere on the lake In Galilee.

I have no idea to be honest. Probably because my grandpa lived in a tent before moving to Jordan.

That's a shame. But it's important you don't forget your customs and visit often. I myself don't speak Arabic, but you can bet your ass I'll be over there when I hear Israel is gone so I can start rebuilding our nation.

I can understand arabic completely but have trouble speaking it. I'll visit after Israel is wiped out, I hate long flights kek.

Muslims are busy creating vast child grooming networks

Attached: State of UK.jpg (197x256, 18K)

This are Pakistanis though. They aren't even middle easterners. This isn't a Muslim thread, hell, I left Islam and found Christ a couple years ago. But I still support Levantine and Palestinian nationalism through and through.
I'm the opposite, I actually love long flights. I just listen to music, play vidya, eat, drink some booze and sleep.

No, inbreeding and islamic ideology has fucked them.

Islam is a perfect demonstration of how a great people can fall through a dysgenic ideology.

even palestinians admit that their state would be a failed/unstable one. you can't just be granted a nation, you have to build one and all the things that come with that. that is why strong countries are strong and weak countries had their borders made by strong countries and governments formed for them.

they havent been self-governing for millennia.
the jews are westernized, and build/fought for their country.

Those mutts>>>>arabs>>>>>>>>>russians

God bless. I actually quite like Christian middle easterners. Anyone with half a brain supports Palestine.

Islam and inbreeding are the problem (inbreeding is also just another problem cause by Islam).

Your nose is showing.
Thanks, leaf. Tbh Islam would go on the back burner for most Arabs and they'd become more secular and patriotic in a heartbeat when they become victorious. Levantine Arabs and Egyptians were so ready to go full on secular nationalist before the CIA and Saudis started funding radical Islamist groups. I'm glad to see nationalism swing right the fuck back over there. It's beautiful.

>anybody who recognizes that the only stable country in the middle east is israel is a jew

Akkadians didn't do shit. In true Semitic fashion they rode in where the real white man created lasting monuments of word and stone and shamelessly recreated and passed it off as their own. Utnapishtim from the epic of Gilgamesh etymologically is identified with Odysseus. More than that though, the entire Sumerian epic is unmistakeably IE.

Jordan is much more safe and stable than Israel and it's mostly made up of Palestinian refugees, something like 3/4 of Jordan is ethnically Palestinian. Lebanon would have been better if it wasn't for Israel, and Syria along with Iraq were absolutely stunning places before Israel and the US worked their magic on them. Turkey is a fantastic place to live and Iran being where it is today even with US sanctions shows how much better they are than the Jews.

Your argument is shit.

only eastern mediterranean middle east are master race. anything below the desert are subhuman negroid nomad arabs

1 post by this id

The Middle East was huwhiter back then. Niggers and lower-peninsula hybrid Gulf Arabs browned the region up in more recent times.

>But when the Jews get stomped

The Black Nobility that uses the Jews as their Chosen People go'fers will irradiate the region.

>Jordan, North Africa sans Libya, and the GCC aren't stable

Teenage ignorami shouldn't try to discuss politics.

Yes middle easterners WERE the master race UNTIL they let Arab scum in who genocided them. And that is why the middle east is a huge pile of shit today.

Also, the original berbers were/are white before arab mudslimes

jews built those empires, the moment the jews left the ME it all went to shit ~fall of constantinople 1453. it's just a coincidence the renaissance started then in europe and then ships left european ports and discovered the new world. guess whats happening today? jews are going into asia and leaving europe and america behind. can you predict what will happen next?

Levantines are mixed but much different than Gulf Arabs. Even Egyptians look different than other north Africans and middle easterners according to Syrians, Jordanians, Lebanese and Palestinians I've spoken to. Levantines Arabs aren't really Arab and neither are Egyptians. Just look at Copic Christians, they've stayed racially pure but are dark AS FUCK!

not hard to make an empire out of thousands of miles of sand
Iran is named after the aryans you absolute brainlet

based and redpilled

>halfniggers made half civil societies early
>whites suffered harsh winters and evolved, developing distinct advantages, leading them to building more complex and civil societies later on due to the harsher conditions imposed on them

halfniggers still toil in shit, and are now the bitch of the white man, and their existence is only tolerated because of the empathy we feel for them, much the same way of the empathy we feel for a stray dog or cat which we allow into our home

but that dog, it keeps acting out, lashing out, hurting other animals and people, and one day we'll have enough, and we're going to take it to the fucking pound and have it fucking euthanized