Whites are massively overestimating their chances of winning the race war

Whites think spics and niggers are stupid and therefore can't win. But niggers and spics have a lot going for them. They've already formed paramilitaries in the form of organized gangs. They're heavily armed. ZOG has trained a lot of spics and niggers in combat, so they have some military capability. And spics and nigs tie or outnumber whites in many places in the southwest and southeast. The numbers are only going to get worse for whites as time goes on.

Realistically, the war will be some percentage of redpilled whites v. zog, leftist whites, nigs, and spics. Whites are massively overestimating their chances if they think they can win that easily. And again, as time goes on and white's numbers dwindle, their odds will only get worse.

Attached: deportthis.jpg (768x442, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
youtu.be/UkXEjzApCXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You underestimate white people. Those other groups you talk about don't have the honor and discipline of whites. They'd starve before battle began. Whites are not the smartest or the fastest or the most cunning, they are the most organized and fight for a cause greater than themselves. Try it Paco.

You honestly think spics and niggers are going to organize together? They hate each other more than we hate them. Civil war would be more than one sided. But it would end when white rural patriots succeed in blocking water and food from major cities.

oh please

>most organized

Yeah, not really

they won every colonial war, most of the time outnumbered 10 to 1.

Glow more nigger.

>Whites think spics and niggers are stupid and therefore can't win.
We base this conclusion on historical precedent.
Fewer than 1000 whites conquered all of the Americas. We were outnumbered 10,000 to 1. Don't piss us off, faggot.

Except now whites are facing savages and a formal, extremely powerful and sophisticated army

>They've already formed paramilitaries in the form of organized gangs.
Street gangs are the furthest thing from strategic and disciplined.
>They're heavily armed. ZOG has trained a lot of spics and niggers in combat, so they have some military capability.
This applies to whites. Additionally, not all minorities are lawless criminals and this is less likely for those who served in the military. Also, spics and niggers hate each other.

And realistically not as naive as they were

>Street gangs are the furthest thing from strategic and disciplined.
What the fuck? I mean some are bad but that is a massive underestimate.

Attached: hands up pedro.webm (352x640, 1.36M)

Well get it poppin already, son. Quit talking about it and show us how badly we will be beaten :)

>spics and niggers trying to fight whites
>census.gov: 76.6% of population is White
>estimated 43% of US households own a gun
If you started picking houses at random, there's a 32.9% chance of picking a white, gun-owning household.

Feeling lucky, Paco?

Has there been a race war in any Latin American country?
America is going to degenerate into Brazil not South Africa

Whites and non-whites have made war with each other repeatedly throughout history, even in contemporary history. The results are uniform. The version that will play out in the American countryside will be the most humiliating you have yet faced and I look forward to watching you shitskins go up in smoke by the millions.

Attached: 1549695556889.jpg (570x326, 41K)

Spics and Niggers are stupid. Hence they do things like in your picture

A lot of white guys here romanticize the colonial struggles in place like Algeria, Rhodesia and South Africa and imagine a struggle in the US today would be so somewhat similar.

The reality is that the situation of whites today is much more desperate than that of colonists in Africa and elsewhere yesterday, simply because the white metropole/heartland no longer exists.

Whites will everywhere fight on increasingly hostile ground without the support and assistance of powerful white nations overseas.

To put a finer point on it, any future white revolt will likely more resemble the last ditch terrorist campaigns of groups like the OAS in Algeria and the AWB in South Africa (that carried out desperate, isolated campaigns without much assistance or hope of victory) than the large-scale colonial wars that preceded them.

Attached: 6A5A4721-5D30-4337-9C7F-79DE15F6B38B.jpg (1024x600, 364K)

>15% of population
>hispanics hate blacks and chase white women and men lmao nice CIA niggger

>we're obviously horrified at the idea of white people waking up preemptively and starting the race war before they're a minority
>b-but don't forget goyim, you'll definitely lose!
why do you seem so worried

factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk

>197,285,202 non-Hispanic whites

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites

>197,285,202 non-hispanic whites was 60.7% of the total U.S. population in 2017

The 2017 Census estimate said the number is 60.7%, and that massively undercounts illegals. It also counts kikes and various arabs as white. Non-hispanic whites may be below 50% when you account for illegals, in any case.

Niggers will never ever be able to get past their own infighting to organize a legitimate offensive front against whitey. They're literally already doing our work for us and killing themselves in numbers we can only dream of.

OP is a Jack bitch and will be executed as soon as the race war kicks off.

Attached: 1549696244949.png (725x678, 366K)

i seriously doubt that what most niggers are armed with is substantial at all. bunch of handguns is why i see

Spics = entire nation held hostage by fucking drug gangs
Blacks = Apparently as fucking delusional as their white liberal masters. Didn't even win their own freedon, White man had to fucking do it for them.

Yeah, I think I like our chances. I'd recommend a peaceful resolution w/the spics if possible though.

Attached: 1514603170317.jpg (510x771, 94K)

South American, Middle Easterners and Easterners would also take the coloured side, and those are people whose families literally come with 2-3 generations of experience in warfare. Those chain-migration afghan, south american, pakistani, palestinian, somali, angolan, nigerian etc parents and grandparents most likely have already experiences incredible hardship.
White north american boomers and gen X would collapse in a hard situation, where the older generations of coloured people would just strap it onto the long list of shit they've had to deal with

>the white heartland no longer exists
Leave the coast sometime.
>without the assistance of powerful white nations overseas
Russia will provide assistance when the fighting starts, Putin has already said so.
>muh desperate, isolated, minor campaigns
In a sprawling and fractured nation with a heavily armed populace numbering in the hundreds of millions. Thanks for your insightful analysis.

Attached: 1482746962123.jpg (940x627, 140K)

>Russia will provide assistance. Putin has already said so.
link

The only reason for the underestimation is whites do not take the threat seriously enough. They think nobody would manage to gather power to fight them. Nobody would lie good enough to persuade them that both sides of the conflict are bad and they should stay home.

So here is what happens.
1. Anglo would give money to cartels. Cartels and alike would be supported from both the southern and northern borders.
2. They will organize the core "peoples militia".
3. This core will take whole cities hostage, including families of the military.
4. All men will be enlisted under threat of execution of their families. To keep them on the battlefield core militia would set up several machinegun point behind them.
5. White passiveness will be ensured by MSM, pushing hard on "whites do exactly the same" or even "whites are winning this" narrative. I am talking MSM globally. While small outlets like youtube channels would be just banned. Like they did with Daily Stormer. But practice shows - what they did with Alex Jones would be good enough.
6. The waves of enlisted slaves would be sent to take over resisting whites.
7. What's left of slaves would be executed by machineguns anyway. Their families would be also executed, white kids might survive after being sent to the mass raping camps. Commies will even make an "exemplary of educational-troug-work practices on homeless youth gangs".

Ameriwhites have let the Covington slide without any real response. You should be ultimalely retarded to not form militia in your block right. fucking. now. and not gather at least every other month to review your defence and political plans. What will you do, when they take your family hostage?

The beast never lets go.

Attached: 1549516166378.jpg (1020x748, 225K)

>spics
>side with blcks

Not on your life, they hate each other more than white people. Spics I might be worried about, they can organize on a large scale, blacks on the other hand are fucked on number and effectiveness of soldiers. IQ is actually a proven measure of how effective a soldier you can be from a mental standpoint. Spics certainly have the numbers and decent average IQ. My money is still on the whites though, huge economic advantage that could buy supplies and good weaponry.

Your pic makes my eye uncomfortable.

Now that you ask I'm not immediately seeing it with a search, but I've seen it quoted many times that Putin has openly stated that he'd send aid in a U.S. insurgency. If anyone has the link, feel free to share. I'll post it if I find it.

Attached: 1515779795649.jpg (2833x1877, 1.88M)

Technically they r winning. All the brown., tan and yellow bastards want to be here . Hot damm a buffet of pussy! An old friend use to say thank God their running the gates now I don't have to aim so long
. Praise be to Allah Snackbar and hand some ammo over. Not that we condone violance calling pussy buffet or aiming bb guns at people :)

Anglo will help them with the starvation thing easily. And where are your storages? Where are your crates of canned food, crates with SKS and ammo, equipment for reconnaissance and communication?

The best you have is some home kind of home security camera.

Attached: during famine.jpg (857x630, 195K)

>Whites think spics and niggers are stupid
>think
you act like we haven't lived near you faggots for our entire lives

Attached: 1417258251408.jpg (720x711, 26K)

Lets face it, by hundreds of millions of heavily armed people you really mean tens of millions of tacticool fat aging boomers with shotguns.

there is no white race war, you fucking nigger

As much as I want to disagree, OP is bringing up a good point. Here are some things to think about:

1. Republican Boomers cannot be counted on - they said they'd rather die fighting the gov than be spied on by them, and, as we all know, that turned out to be a gigantic LARP. Using a cautious estimate, Boomers cannot be counted on to fight. More importantly, Boomers are reliant and completely loyal to ZOG. The CIA and Media would easily turn Republican Boomers against a right-wing uprising.

2. In cities, whites will be defeated, unless they can survive long enough for rural aid to arrive. Before you start posting asians with shotguns on rooftops, think about the amount of infighting whites would have in cities. Also, urban whites aren't tough or skilled in hand-to-hand fighting (urban white gun ownership is tiny), whereas subhumans are the opposite (urban subhumans are the toughest of them).

3. Gen X and Early Millennial men are completely pozzed. Even in rural areas, these men are not prepared to fight a racewar. Only late millennials and Gen Z are salvageable, but that itself will take years of training and reeducation and hardening.

4. The ZOG will protect the subhumans from whites, not the other way around. Everyone knows that the media, government and corporations are all in cahoots. We live under an anti-white regime, and it should be assumed that the military will be turned on whites if they begin to pose a threat to the structure of the ZOG.

>inb4 the military will side with whites

I want to think they would, but I'm thinking cautiously here. Soldiers are trained to follow orders no matter what. They aren't trained to think about who they are killing or whether or not they should actually hate them. It would be safe to assume that the right-wing side of a racewar would be caricatured as "Nazis", and 99% of servicemen would be happy to gun them down. Also bear in mind that the military itself has become infested with wetbacks and niggers.

Attached: leadipetgoat.jpg (568x320, 86K)

You are a hater. Try meditation while watching oprah. Grab some some ramen you poor fuck while every beer out there is more of a man than you.

That little nigger got deported and your places are shitholes without whites providing infrastructure and law and order.

I don't actually, but even if it were tens of millions of people taking up arms, it'd go pretty well beyond the scenario you first described. I'll overlook the rest as I know that you're chewing on dogmeat while typing your replies.

Attached: 1546592503913.jpg (1280x866, 124K)

>It would be safe to assume that the right-wing side of a racewar would be caricatured as "Nazis", and 99% of servicemen would be happy to gun them down
/thread
finally someone with common sense that doesn't believe in fairy tales

those three countries had whites at 5% of the population but w/e

Our main enemies are other whites.
youtu.be/UkXEjzApCXo

this conflict isn't comparable to any other in history. also, if the government turned on whites (it already has), the situation is extremely dire. don't be cocky.

Attached: k7wnx8y4blc21.jpg (750x757, 68K)

what about vietnam

why are immigrants always starting those "cultural", "race" stuff ?
build the wall

I keep seeing this vid. What’s the story behind it? What’s the url link?

so, do the 'minorities' also acknowledge that @ any moment in the past, & even now, that whites could ezily genocide there entire race/conquer them? or will they become exactly like their 'enemy'?

Attached: 1505511627104.jpg (600x414, 47K)

You mean those fat white slobs that are 80% of the American special forces? Yeah who would think the special forces of the most experienced military in the world would have any impact.

I'd be more worried about you becoming a minority of a minority in your country. Black Americans are in a worse position than colonial whites demographically.

Who cares?

The whites will just buy a nuclear bomb from Russia and threaten to use it on anyone who threatens their existence.

That's literally all that has to happen to ensure White people survive.

CNN told me that a few boats of white people wiped out 56 million american indians... might want to adjust your odds.

Attached: 9873684.jpg (251x350, 18K)

>Except now whites are facing savages and a formal, extremely powerful and sophisticated army
>That is mainly composed of whites

I'm a communist, so you can eat dirth, julio

You seriously need to look at the demographic make up of the US military bro.

> hand-to-hand fighting
Not necessary. CQB 101 at most.

> will take years of training and reeducation and hardening
Not. Just make the fucking militia and kick out anyone who would not serve even hitler to defend ameriwhites. It is that easy.

>>inb4 the military will side with whites
>I want to think they would
Individually, defectors and AWOLs, without any equipment. You should be ready to enlist, equip and supply ex police, ex military, ex walmart security, etc. If you manage to help Serbs to purge Albans or Russians to purge commies, and get them on board, you would have great chances for military victory.

The government is whites. Who do you think the government will be sending to fight the rebels? Niggers? They wish that were the case, some will be used certainly, but most combat arms work and policing is done by whites. The government will be ordering them to kill their own families. There are a million different ways the government can collapse under such circumstances. Think of the devastation one rogue military unit unleashed in American streets could cause. Cruise missiles being lobbed at domestic targets in urbanized areas. The economy couldn't take the strain of a victory, much less a defeat. Disabled power stations, IEDs on the highway, shit can start getting ugly around here real quick. Hypothetically

Attached: leopard_2a5_l3.jpg (1024x690, 198K)

>Just make the fucking militia and kick out anyone who would not serve even hitler to defend ameriwhites
Also. Never trust an Anglo.

There's the generally accepted explanation for trumpism as working class whites being unable to accept their loss of social dominance. And on the individual level, they insist on being the loudest, most obnoxious people in the room, and drive away everyone close to them because no one accepts their self-important elevation to alpha status. They don't have the value to back it up, so people just start avoiding them, because they don't know how to adjust to fit into a group. Best exemplified by the incel.

Every white man is worth 10,000 brown bodies, you beaner faggot.

There wont be a racewar so this post is moot.

Whites will kill shitskins 10 to 1. Bring it on nigger!

Fuck your tamale.!
back stab zog, and reunite real isreal.

>spics and niggers
Spics gradually become civilized over generations, bad comparison.

puto show ur face. im Russian btw.

They're starting the programming now for just that reason. Calling anybody white who wants the "old America" back or anything traditional at all a "Nazi." They're training the army mentally to kill us.

Just a follow up on what I wrote here.

A) Only 3% of the population participates in history. That means that for every 100 people you know, 3 of them will be involved in the racewar. And of those three, maybe 1 of them will be fighting. This is an optimistic estimate. You, user who is reading this post, probably don't know anybody who is willing/capable/destined to fight in the race war. Maybe one or two people. If you're in a militia and/or white power group maybe you know more, but probably not by a lot. Most IRL militia/white-power shit is LARP.

B) The ZOG offers an insidious comfort to everybody within it. 99.9% of people aren't willing to give up their weed, BLACKED, vidya and Netflix to fight for abstract ideas.

and therefore:

C) The "racewar" will be asymmetric. There will be no standing white army. It won't be a civil war and it won't be a "racewar" with two sides. It will be us, here on Jow Forums, versus everybody.

In other words, this will be - this IS - the most unfair war in the history of mankind.

Attached: 1537165598752.jpg (593x601, 44K)

It's Tuesday in beanerland.

Vietnam was a proxy war against the Soviet Union (with help from the PRC), as Afghanistan was for them against us in the 1980's. Yes, we eventually pulled out and didn't stop the North from overrunning Saigon but during the actual war the kill ratios were not comparable, sixty thousand KIA vs. millions and we bombed the shit out of their capital. I'm not going to say that America won but if victory means all that then Hanoi can have it.

Attached: arleigh burke aegis.jpg (3839x2553, 1003K)

Isn't American government strategy replacing White liberals with Hispanics anyway? It's not like conservative Whites are being replaced just White liberals. Why would there even be a race war aside from a few retarded communist spics and black Americans cooning out over their own demographic replacement?
I mean every demographic projections shows whites tapping out at 40% of the population and stabilizing. With Hispanics making up the other 40% It's basically a great die off of White liberals.

Attached: Memri.jpg (899x597, 131K)

In ten thousand years, after the whites have all gone either due to genocide or flight, the nether-races will tell their children the tale of the great fall. How the whites caved an Eden out of the earth's cold, rocky womb and shone a light as beacon to orient the entire world towards a bright and transcendent future. The lesser beings were started on the slow and painful path of elevation to a state of readiness and actualization, but in their greed and envy they lashed out at their benefactors and sought to ruin their creation and plans rather than admit that they were lesser. A sad tale, and it may well be that none alive will have the memory, the sapience, or even the sentience to tell it.

Attached: empire.jpg (628x1988, 562K)

Heil'd, but they're starting the programming now to get everyone white, non-left-wing labeled as "nazi" in the public conscience, and that bleeds over into the psychology of the army and what they're willing to kill personally. Also, they're rapidly browning the army. I believe the army was 57% white in 2016, and although the combat units may be whiter, everything is going to get much worse under the coming Kamala Harris admin and single-party dem rule going forward (due to the demographic shift).

TL;DR The programming is already being put into place to demonize whites into subhuman "Nazis" worthy of being killed, and the armed forces are only going to get browner as the dems have assured themselves single-party rule forever probably starting 2020.

Those whites weren't facing the power of ZOG or anything close.

Op is right. Spics and Niggers have the Jews to think for them.

Attached: D5459B64-4B73-4B9E-8126-D58E981885C2.jpg (1112x613, 428K)

Lol dude. You mean like third and fourth generations vatos in LA stabbing grandma for $20? Yeah your whole Ronald Reagan muh natural conserative retardation didn't really work out did it

>it's not like conservative whites are being replaced

wrong. white conservatives are being replaced as well. spics are flooding into Idaho, Dakotas, Northern New England. it makes sense - spics mostly work in the country side. they mostly work in agriculture. also use your brain. the ZOG loves white liberals, because they order the conservatives around. Also most white conservatives are hopeless retarded faggots.

Oh we have a tough guys here huh....... >*unsheathes my twin katanas*
Well, let's see how tough you really are!
>*jumps into the air*
TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS
>*spins around and slashes your face open*
Not so tough now, huh?????
>*grabs you and throws you up*
It's time to finish this little charade
>*holds my katanas above my head*
YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! >*jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords*
Heh.... easy.....

White conservatives have above replacement fertility how can you be replaced when your demographics are stable?
Seriously i think this race war is just a load of shit. What will happen is you will turn into Brazil and elect people like Bolsonaro and Pinochet.

Attached: tfr libs-con.png (1000x800, 45K)

>Whites think spics and niggers are stupid and therefore can't win.
Look, we're not saying anything. Just the idea of White people waking up to their birthright terrifies all of the rest of humanity.

You wouldn't be a nigger by any chance, would you?

Attached: dcs09-371-5.jpg (1170x766, 130K)

Just assuming they're scared is arrogance. It's telling yourself how awesome you are to feel good. That way you can sit back and watch VR porn and eat cheetohs instead of going to the range or working out

This

Theres spic countries that literally have dirt roads in and out of their capitols. Try it Jose

why is alex jones banned ?

Re: soldiers/marines having doubts about turning on their families, what if the gov't uses a bunch of AI shit with no feelings

Lol at thinking a race war isn't d/c bs so we don't fight back against the elites

>hand-to-hand fighting isnt necessary
you're retarded. the "racewar" won't escalate to gunfire before months of hand-to-hand Berkeley-esque fighting in the streets. Which urban whites will lose without rural support and impeccable organization (which CIA niggers are already subverting).

>it won't take years to turn white men raised by the ZOG into soldiers
have you been drinking, ivan?

>just kick out the ones who won't serve hitler
this will cause infighting among the right-wing militias, which plays directly into ZOG/CIA's hands.

>deserters, defectors and ex-mil will side with the right-wing side of a race war
Some will of course. Lots? Maybe. All of them? Fuck no. Also many of these people are being watched by the CIA and all should be assumed to be GLOWING IN THE DARK.

>Foreign fighters
Kek. That would do more harm than good. And also give a casus belli for the ZOG to unleash all of its fury on a right-wing insurrection.

*So, the primary thing used is AI, and white troops are largely kept out of it, and let's say the few troops who are deployed along with the AI are very, very tightly screened to make sure they don't go rogue

only a tiny portion of conservatives are extreme, idiot.

>what will happen is you will turn into Brazil
that's what I'm saying. the race war isn't going to happen.

AI in general is a big open-ended question mark. We need to get RaHoWa over with so we'll be ready to fight the cybernetic warlords of 2065.

Attached: drone-swarm1.png (640x334, 245K)

niggers and spics together make up a little over a quarter of our population. you're assuming they're going to team up together when the spics want to see the niggers gone more than we do.

It's pretty obvious that asians will takeover the planet forever with the fall of the white world, with the advantage of being physicaly different with the jew.

Spic gangs are a joke. They use 14 year olds to do everything because they're all a bunch of illegals with criminal records and they're scared of getting deported. Black gangs are significantly more dangerous but they don't work with spic gangs. Spic gangs are basically just an after school club for brown teenagers.

Because the kids like him. The state wishes it could treat PewDiePie with such a heavy hand, but he achieved digital godhood first, then took the redpill.

Attached: 1491468470204s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

GET IN HERE PLS!!!!
WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS

>
>
>

> the "racewar" won't escalate to gunfire before months
It has already. Media just does not report it.

> have you been drinking, ivan?
Яeд pills.

> this will cause infighting
Fine. Lesser organized group wins over the crowd of innfighing unsubordinating imbeciles. Paramilitary group is no place for democracy. Its where you defend it.

> All of them? Fuck no.
You just need as much as possible.

> That would do more harm than good.
Russians saved France after their "revolution". Nobody came to help Russia during ours and you know the reast. Just saying.

Never has anyone been this wrong.

I can't wait until you realize the war is over and you lost long ago

Attached: blood.jpg (474x568, 72K)