Past thread: >>202720644

Past thread: Thread for secret societies, occult stuff, symbolism, aliens, CIA archives etc.

Attached: 1548916722690.jpg (526x467, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheEmeraldTabletsOfThoth
youtu.be/zToFqSXvim4
youtu.be/9n3ly_gN_pM
youtu.be/Joc8aZMtIuw
youtu.be/vPO7wwzlMag
resonance.is/research-publications/
whatonearthishappening.com/
youtu.be/u5lyYcDbiZk
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
youtu.be/57UBuxnicOA
youtu.be/204aGDVa3Vw
lloydpye.com/
youtu.be/DihBkrMA65Q
youtu.be/hbZLj1zsEbU
youtu.be/e5qJYwfAju8
youtu.be/RCz_WQ92w20
youtu.be/pe1GCcmh89A
youtu.be/rYE9UgmVrfU
youtu.be/bY_n8Dax4Ak
youtu.be/R6HXra1HJlg
youtu.be/dM9igpDb3l0
youtu.be/h3WtlxcsEi4
youtu.be/euOKBjMkk6I
youtu.be/pllRW9wETzw
youtu.be/nwxKB9IY3Js
youtu.be/Rlpp9JjpgHc
youtu.be/CA8mX1n9_ng
youtu.be/NdMskehds9w
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6008131/Great-Pyramid-Giza-focus-electromagnetic-energy-hidden-chambers.html
phys.org/news/2018-09-nanoparticle-superstructures-pyramid-shaped-blocks.html
cds.cern.ch/record/516434/files/0109012.pdf
reference.com/science/mineral-quartz-used-f404ce58f6e38175
classroom.synonym.com/uses-of-quartz-crystal-12079493.html
archive.org/details/TheLostKeysOfFreemasonry_201802
archive.org/details/sacredmysteries00lepliala/page/n8
youtu.be/e1V98DsNXi0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199453819
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200093468
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
near-death.com/science/research/hell.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200779006
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1548867191947.jpg (2465x2258, 3.81M)

Attached: 1529240271072.jpg (2910x2293, 4M)

Attached: 1531494557242.jpg (2911x1776, 3.52M)

Attached: 1535720522130.jpg (2892x2809, 3.67M)

allthe different system, wether its kaballah, chakra, or some even related the nordic world tree to this, are methods to unlock your potential by working through different points you need to balance. in case of Chakras

the root chakra is your survival instincts. only if you rose above the constant fear of death you are able to actually process new experiences and evaluate them, see them from all angles outside of the threat they pose (sacral chakra), after that comes the solar plexus chakra responsible for our self esteem and self worth for which we have to see us in context of the new experiences and how we handle those. only once you love and value yourself you can start loving others (heart chakra), and love goes through the stomach, solar plexus>heart. next comes the throat chakra and the best speaches are those done by talking from your heart, what you truely care about and communication is the job of the throat chakra. Once you can formulate the truth properly there comes understanding and insight, the third eye chakra, and from this understanding you realize that everything is connected with another, the crown chakra
The shape of the kaballah itself is derived from sacred geometry, if you take metatrons cube you can accurately lay the kaballah over it.

by putting you in a constant state of fear and anxiety they lock you in the lowest state of conciousness, occupied only with survival unable to really process any experiences. Early traumata like circumcission can alter your brain enough to effect your entire life.
All the fear propaganda merely is there to lock you into the lowest state of conciousness controlled by fear.

There is also the reptillian brain in charge of pretty much the same as the root chakra, survival instinct. The temptations of the flesh.
The Serpent is a common symbol for evil because just as this chakra and conciousness is the lowest so is the snake crawling at the lowest on the ground representing the conciousness of the individual.

Attached: clinton no reflaction.jpg (2375x2945, 413K)

rate my symbology, senpai.

Attached: 10567446_10204687459652723_1802380585_n.jpg (350x437, 31K)

ja'fa kree / 10

Attached: stargate.jpg (960x900, 94K)

List of spell words from last thread in relation to Light Magic:
4th: Dor-E-Lil-La
5th: La-Um-I-L-Gan
6th: Mekut-El-Shab-El Hale-Sur-Ben-El-Zabrut Zin-Efrim-Quar-El (guiding spirits, brothers of Thoth[archangels])
7th: Edom-El-Ahim-Sabbert-Zur Adom (what to say after being denied passing the barrier)
8th: ?
ZIN-URU (power and wisdom[knowledge])
Summoning Thoth: Chequetet, Arelich, Volmalites (have to fast for three days first)
Kinninigan (reveal reptile ? accuracy, not from Thoth)

Good source of reading:

Attached: 1546672001609.gif (525x300, 34K)

Nassim Haramein 64 Star Tetrahedron Grid
youtu.be/zToFqSXvim4
youtu.be/9n3ly_gN_pM
youtu.be/Joc8aZMtIuw
youtu.be/vPO7wwzlMag
resonance.is/research-publications/

Natural Law of Morality
whatonearthishappening.com/
youtu.be/u5lyYcDbiZk
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
youtu.be/57UBuxnicOA
youtu.be/204aGDVa3Vw

Lloyd Pye on human physiology
lloydpye.com/
youtu.be/DihBkrMA65Q
youtu.be/hbZLj1zsEbU
youtu.be/e5qJYwfAju8

Jordan Maxwell Astrotheology
youtu.be/RCz_WQ92w20
youtu.be/pe1GCcmh89A

Brendon O'Connell on Israel
youtu.be/rYE9UgmVrfU
youtu.be/bY_n8Dax4Ak

Jay Parker SRA survivor
youtu.be/R6HXra1HJlg
youtu.be/dM9igpDb3l0
youtu.be/h3WtlxcsEi4
youtu.be/euOKBjMkk6I

Attached: Chromatic scale link Fibonacci.jpg (500x405, 47K)

anons the most important stuff above all else is service to the truth.

Attached: Beryl, Xray Diffraction.jpg (850x1200, 87K)

Attached: Temple of Osirus .jpg (800x533, 327K)

Attached: 46353009_944975302354870_3390478953335488512_n.jpg (960x960, 218K)

Attached: As Above as Below.png (668x676, 644K)

Going into the difference of Satanism and Christianity:

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. But then there also is THE Satan, Ha-Satan.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by thus the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entity. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity (well, some do that too). they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 137K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with

So in this light atheism is low key satanism as both are about the material, about power, wealth, the flesh.
Christianity is about rejection of the flesh and embrace of the spirit. Where christianity tells you everything is God, thus you yourself too and everything else it means everything is connected to you while satanism and atheism teach seperation. no underlying connections and thus seperation leads to worship of the self, and only caring about the ego.
Where satanists and atheist desire to be blessed in this life and having it comfy christianity tell you you will have it hard in this life, prosecuted and attacked for doing the right thing, so you may have delight in the next live instead

Attached: Black cube seed.png (236x225, 33K)

Attached: 40978530_908163889369345_9009375875447128064_n.jpg (547x840, 95K)

Pictures from a book called "Voyagers II: The Secrets of Amenti" posted by an Israeli user.

Attached: 1549741878102.jpg (3008x4016, 2.43M)

Attached: 1549741935195.jpg (3008x4016, 2.59M)

Attached: 1549742623510.jpg (4016x3008, 2.59M)

I recently took the orgon pill. Its really just prana/aether cultivation

youtu.be/pllRW9wETzw
>BBC did a kate bush documentary and didnt talk about her hit with fucking Donald Sutherland in the video because it was about a German scientist that the (((FDA))) shoah'd
youtu.be/nwxKB9IY3Js
youtu.be/Rlpp9JjpgHc
youtu.be/CA8mX1n9_ng
youtu.be/NdMskehds9w

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 10.13.41 PM.png (1264x685, 1.06M)

tubepilled

I'm pretty sure that is a scam.

i thought so too. But reality is funny as fuck.

well, pyramids were proven to focus electromagnetic energy just recently. Personally i believe the pyramids to be used for astralprojection/remote viewing by focusing the energy, in this case concious towards the heavens the pyramids and monuments around them were aligned with dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6008131/Great-Pyramid-Giza-focus-electromagnetic-energy-hidden-chambers.html

also
phys.org/news/2018-09-nanoparticle-superstructures-pyramid-shaped-blocks.html
Talking about special attributes of pyramid shapes in nano particles and how their position/the way they are turned itself influences the particles behavior relating back to different symbolism in example the start of david representing polar opposites being united due to their opposed positioning like the article focuses on, same for the mercaba which is just the 3D star, with pyramids instead of triangles.

However it seems we knew about quantum mechanics in the pyramids for some time already
cds.cern.ch/record/516434/files/0109012.pdf
>Note that the Earth inerton eld is also the principal mover that launched rather fantastic quantum chemical physical processes in Egypt pyramids (Krasnoholovets, 2001b), power plants of the ancients that has recently been proved by Dunn (1998)
this is from 2001

however i dont buy into this crystal stuff either.

I still dream of Organon
I wake up crying
You're making rain
And you're just in reach
When you and sleep escape me

You're like my yo-yo
That glowed in the dark
What made it special
Made it dangerous
So I bury it, and forget

But everytime it rains
You're here in my head
Like the sun coming out
Ooh, I just know that something good is going to happen
I don't know when
But just saying it could even make it happen

On top of the world
Looking over the edge
You could see them coming
You looked too small
In their big, black car
To be a threat to the men in power

I hid my yo-yo in the garden
I can't hide you from the government
Oh God, daddy -- I won't forget

'Cause everytime it rains
You're here in my head
Like the sun coming out
Ooh, I just know that something good is gonna happen
I don't know when

It's you and me daddy
It's you and me daddy
It's you and me daddy

But everytime it rains
You're here in my head
Like the sun coming out
Like your son's coming out
Ooh, I just know that something good is gonna happen
I don't know when
Ooh, just saying it could even make it happen

We're Cloudbusting daddy

Your son's coming out
Your son's coming out

>the song is really about the tech. The yo-yo is actually representing the knowledge passed down from generation to generation.

the sales pitches are getting much more calibrated than before, impressive work

dudes the crystals are conscious. Quartz is actually the thing that is used in all communication devices.
reference.com/science/mineral-quartz-used-f404ce58f6e38175

Attached: Giza E Magnetic energy.jpg (1688x1158, 457K)

Quartz crystals are among the most useful crystals found in nature. Not only are they beloved for their beauty, they are used to make paint, telephones, computer systems and watches. Too often, the spiritual qualities of these semi-precious gemstones are overlooked when, in fact, quartz is one of the most powerful crystals available.

classroom.synonym.com/uses-of-quartz-crystal-12079493.html

Why do you think there is such bullshit about crystals out there? It is kikes concealing the truth by burying it in shit

Attached: 50787660_2335948586438520_1832900572290744320_n.jpg (742x960, 187K)

According to the green tablets book the pyramid of Giza was made as a pointer/indicator. From there "Thoth" explored the universe and obtained the secrets of the universe. May be an alien race to communicate with or something, but who knows. Overall buying pyramid crystals from some guy probably isn't going to be useful to anyone at all for anything... so yeah. Astral projection you can move about space limitlessly fast so pyramids should act more like a map than a vehicle.

Attached: 1549765109461.gif (324x290, 578K)

unfortunate thing about Symbols is They juxtaposed them on The Reg to destroy good ideas
We can take them back with Meme Magic

Attached: praised.png (1001x2070, 992K)

well, i still believe that modern technology is just rationalized magic for the masses.
All processors have quartz crystals in them, we stare into liquid crystals (display) to gain "visions" and see things all day. We have the circuits forming sigils and the input and programming language being spells, running on the same energy that creates life, animates your body and creates your mind through neural impulses, electricity.

however i still believe every effort to ascend that isnt asking God to help and guide you and doing your best to improve is just some cheap trick to save time and effort and not having to follow God.
Same for those crystals. If you want to be saved or cleansed why dont you just ask God? if he feels you deserve it he will provide and wont need any crystals for that. If he feels you dont then you should improve. by turning to crystals you basically forsake God for your own ascension. in that sense i would count that crystal stuff under black magic.

Attached: d815c54b2c2894579f181cf6bb1c2154.jpg (614x483, 65K)

My view on Magic
its all about seperation from God. In example the chains i mentioned in that bind you to God. Removing these gives you an edge over others and disconnects you from God. This is how the world is ruled by satan/is of satan. Crowley afaik put great focus on this aspect of "magic".

This is where the evil lies in seperation from and working against God. Now what is an important bit the bible tells:
>16So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”
This refers to those doing evil and serving satan will have it great in this life as they arent held back by morals and ethics, having thus an edge over good, being the first, but when the day comes this order gets reversed, and those that suffered their entire life will be those that become first.
>25But Abraham answered, ‘Child, remember that during your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things. But now he is comforted here, while you are left to suffer.

supposedly (i was told a couple of times) all occult schools eventually lead to the conclusion that all these symbols and rituals are useless and merely your own mindset is what is important, your believe that it will happen.

>22“Have faith in God,” Jesus said to them. 23“Truly I tell you that if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and has no doubt in his heart but believes that it will happen, it will be done for him. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
So what matters is the faith, that it will happen and the lack of doubt. Thus the rituals are meant to insert a sense of rationality, "I do x which causes y" instead of "I hope for x and God will provide" and as such they are merely a tool to lead people away from God, exclude God from the equation and ultimately seperating him from yourself.
So lightmagic is asking God

Attached: Jesus fun.jpg (500x665, 52K)

My understanding is that there are elementary building blocks of the universe that are only observable in dimensions higher than the third. Once understanding those science makes *more* science and can easily go into more advanced technology. As described by old hermetics as being able to turn lead into gold. Only way we know how to do that is an extremely high amount of pressure resulted from exploding stars. Though, with knowledge of other dimensions there might be an easy way to do this in all actuality. Aliens have spaceships with loads of element 115 which is extremely rare in nature. Once we are able to create/use that casual anti-gravity would be possible.

>*more* science
meant to say sense

>My view on Magic
>its all about separation from God.
Perhaps but would think not. NDE experiencers one described God having a place in heaven for those who love accumulating knowledge. After all magic is simply science we do not understand.

have you heard of transforming your carbon into silica through lifelong meditation? I hear thats how you bring your body to the next level

>if he feels you deserve it he will provide and wont need any crystals for that. If he feels you dont then you should improve. by turning to crystals you basically forsake God for your own ascension. in that sense i would count that crystal stuff under black magic.
dude as long as your behavior is not initiating/causing harm to another being, its moral. Stop thinking that crystals are satanic lol. its a gift that is neutral

Attached: 023.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

also wrong image. meh

If you are further interested in sacred geometry joining the Freemasons might be a decision for you to explore. Further readings for them:

archive.org/details/TheLostKeysOfFreemasonry_201802
archive.org/details/sacredmysteries00lepliala/page/n8

>joining the Freemasons
never join any group. its all controlled by satanic faggots. If you want to learn more about sacred geometry than search for literature and look into vortex math. Also learn about the vedas specifically

Attached: Planc Density.png (956x538, 427K)

Attached: Vacuum Density of cm3 of space.jpg (720x540, 71K)

Attached: surface area vs volume.png (600x600, 89K)

>lead into gold
i think this is a misunderstood concept. sure it can be seen as the literal "turning one metal into another", but thats just the surface. In example:
Gold is usually associated with the Sun, which also is associated with God (lots of symbolism around light and the sun around Jesus and God), Lead on the other hand is associated with Saturn, the furthest planet from the sun you can see with the naked eye and thus is an opposite of God, Satan.
Now turning lead into gold gets more possible interpretations. it could be
>turning your bad habbits, your satans, the lead, into gold, improving yourself.
>taking the bad habits and declaring that lead to be gold, following the inversed path of God, satanism
>taking saturn and making it your sun, making Satan your god (symbolically done by the USAs national seal for example which has the depcition of ra, an eagle holding up the solar disc, the sun, and inside a "star of david" formed by 13 smaller stars declaring Saturn their Sun
>generally taking the lowest state of anything (lead) and raising its state to something higher, to gold, symbolizing ascention.
now all of these are "legit" ways of the principle "lead into gold" and all are hermetic, transformational, but some are corrupted, and other are positive.

i would rather say that science is magic that we do understand instead of vice versa though, and there is nothing wrong with accumulation of knowledge, but applying something you dont understand is just bad. imagine you are a doctor and promise a new cure which you dont know about, and it backfires heart. then its your fault for fucking around with stuff you dont understand, and same goes for magic.

nope, but i dont think this body matters much either way. the spiritual body is what counts.

Attached: Expansion, Compression Walter Russell.jpg (364x500, 147K)

Attached: 1546355910158.jpg (784x1024, 221K)

That meme is retarded. Conciousness doesn't determine good or evil, choice does.

>the spiritual body is what counts.
your physical body is actually made out of pure spirit too. the thing about the "spirit world" is that there is more access to information/energy/love due to the added awareness. There is also more rules to follow the more woke you get

there are 2 types of freemasons.
one are the usefull idiots at the lowe ranks. they went there to meet people, make connections, have some more cultivated talks about some deeper stuff, basically guys searching for a gentlemens club. these however merely disguise the organization as such for the higher ups which are the second group, satanists that fuck little children to gain power and fuck over the world.

Attached: seal of saturn.jpg (1381x455, 94K)

its a slide and not a meme. it has a guy talking behind it.
It makes sense
youtu.be/e1V98DsNXi0

Attached: 024.jpg (1024x768, 146K)

The spirit itself is a point of energy/light. Your astral body is a generation made by the spirit. Why in hell demons are described to tear away at your flesh that regenerates immediately to be torn away again. And during sleep paralysis the neutral-realm roaming souls are able to shape-shift themselves to whatever form they desire.

>for the higher ups which are the second group, satanists that fuck little children to gain power and fuck over the world.
Freemasonry past the rank of Third is a point of branching. From there you join other societies like OOO, Jews have made their own order, Muslims have their own ones as well... there may be child sacrificing, child fuckers in Freemasonry but that would be attributable to a past-Third branch not the entire society as a whole.

Attached: 1548850488518.png (1200x880, 1.42M)

>Why in hell demons are described to tear away at your flesh that regenerates immediately to be torn away again
hell isnt what we think it is. there has been a lot of bullshit added by the vatican for fear control. You are in hell right now user. and it doesnt have to be that way, our only option out of it is to inform the masses on what rights are. and once enough people know... we wage an assault on the psychopaths in control

Also the Freemason symbol is missing a center line that would indicate a symbol of Saturn.

all those branches are still just full of usefull idiots that cover for the higher ups in other places. we have freemasons in charge basically everywhere, and the world is complete shit. this is all you need to know basically. sure it branches off, and some become more sinister than others, but in the end those that call the shots are satanic pedos and everyone who doesnt belong to that group inside the freemasons merely is a tool to point at to show that they arent all that bad.
>you will know them by their fruits

Attached: mason money.png (1278x817, 1.14M)

>hell isnt what we think it is

Am describing depictions via NDEs (Near Death Experiences). Earth is not hell but a testing ground for your soul to enter God's civil gated community. Otherwise you're sent into the ghetto of hellfire.

Both the sky and the ground are coming for the eye.

Your hated seems to be based in ignorance. There are no higher ups above the Freemason rank of Third. There are only higher ranks within other branches. Freemasonry on a basic level is good for connections, community, and learning of sacred geometry.

nah, this isnt hell.
The Overarching Story line:
God creates Humans in his image, and he loves every one of them that is and will be. Satan, being basically a spoiled Child doesnt like us getting our fathers attention and thus tries to show him how lowly we are by corrupting us. He does this by bringing the fruit of knowledge of good and evil to us, which while likely intended for us eventually, we werent ready to eat yet as we were basically little babies in adult bodies.
With the fruit now Eaten we had to learn of both, Good and Evil. We knew good from our father and from being in Eden, but what was missing is Evil.
The best way to learn is to experience, thus we have to experience evil to learn of it, and we couldnt have evil in Paradise thus were send out, possibly falling from a spiritual state of existence into this mortal and material state. This world is sandbox/a tutorial so to speak. A containment reality where we can fuck around without being able to fuck up cosmically. Here we are meant to experience Evil, and Satan trying to corrupt us still is doing so by unleashing every plague he has up his sleeve onto us that we may fall from faith while simultaniously subverting what good and evil is. God loving and trusting us lets this happen since its the best way to learn of evil for us in the first place, and because he knows we will still praise God after everything. This is essentially the story of Job on a global scale.
In this live we are meant to learn, of good and evil, that in the end, with full and complete understanding of what these 2 are decide for good, for God, over evil and Satan.

Hell is probably just a place where souls are cleansed (fire being always associated with purification and transmutation) and the more corrupted you are the more needs to be cleansed/burned increasing your punishment

surely that one missing line means that the symbol is not at all inspired by that which is otherwise pretty much the same.

Attached: Eve.jpg (1000x740, 164K)

exact Chinese language is utter useless

>almost all presidents and other ruling authorities were proven to be freemasons
>countries are in complete shit
>most rulers are also satanic pedophiles
>somehow this is not to blame on masons
you describe the low levels for the plebs what they want to appear like. from there on people are chosen that align with the authorities agenda and they can rise up in exchange for some recording of them fucking a child or something like that, just to be sure he doesnt step out and sell out secrets.

Been trying to picture what these would look like from a 4th dimension perspective. The octaves would seem like an expanding circle with an up/down wavey-ness. The circles pattern may be circles that are lined against each other in two rows. Could be wrong; just as a thought experiment

Perhaps that is why Illuminati created a separate society. The all-seeing eye is a Jewish occult demon that is oft misrepresented to being G in Freemasonry. So yes there is jewish corruption -- however that is within branches like the Scottish Rites. Perhaps you do have a point as most masons seeking a higher-than-Third do go into Scottish Rites. All the meanwhile Illuminati has no official symbolism and is invite-only.

>Illuminati has no official symbolism
*aside from the owl of Athena.

The unification of the polar opposites is something that stretches itself across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born. Or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female) (pic), or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female). The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles.
There is NO Star of David, it is the Seal of Solomon and possibly Star of Remphan, Solomon used to commune with other spirits after his 700 wives tempted him. They called it Star of David because David is seen as a good king and thus tried to make this black magic symbol seem good

In case of the star we have the triangles that also additionaly symbolizes the 3, or with the 2 triangles the 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life, trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promise

Attached: goldfish14.png (615x721, 539K)

Can someone redpill me on, The Odd Fellows? What are they about?

So that is also an allusion to Baphomet. Seems the teachings of all the occult jewish demons give the communer temporary material power -- however, destroys the surrounding society. The eye demon demonstrates usury, baphomet demonstrates trannyism, the star of solomon alludes to Lucifer (the middle shape), the phoenix also alludes to Lucifer. Not sure what the others read haven't translated yet.

Attached: 1547654925023.jpg (1024x977, 194K)

Attached: 246px-Saturn.jpg (246x599, 20K)

Attached: 1547666521621.jpg (847x1204, 620K)

Attached: 1547654943133.jpg (698x954, 559K)

it somewhat relates to baphomet
baphomet is the perverted embodiment of the unification of opposites what God seperated in the beginning is united back, destroying the duality, like it was done with 9/11 symbolically

body of man, and head of the beast, female tits and a male dick, the dark and the bright moon, pointing above and below, the head forming a hexagram (afaik usually associated with the material and the world) and a pentagram (afaik the spirit). weirdly a goat isnt among the animals associated with saturn.
The Goat symbolism likely comes from Capricorn, the zodiac that Saturn (associated with Moloch, just like Baal, Cronus (eating his own children like Molochs childsacrifices) and of course satan) rules.
So they push trannies to bring this bullshit to the next level, and yes, most of the higher ups are trannies to exactly for that reason

Also it basically underlies the believe that there is no good or evil, that all comes from God, and that (((they))) merely embrace the side of creation others deem ugly and which Christ told us to reject and overcome and follow the spirit instead, pursuing the flesh, embracing the beast In example while normal unification of male and female results in new life being born, thus being a unification of life and creation trannies are the same principle, unification of male and female. but their endresult is infertility and usually suicide. they are a unification of death and destruction. a mocking of Gods creation and order

Attached: as-above-so-below-4.jpg (535x480, 68K)

>Can someone redpill me on, The Odd Fellows? What are they about?
Never heard of them. What have you heard

I need to know what the peacock means user, can you clarify?

Attached: 1549798888300.png (1920x1080, 440K)

Some of my ancestors were IOOF, connected to the establishment of one of the wealthiest universities in America.

>"They [Yazidis] believe that God first created Tawûsê Melek from his own (God's) illumination (Ronahî) and the other six archangels were created later. God ordered Tawûsê Melek not to bow to other beings.

Another form of Lucifer/Satan. His appearance is as a phoenix, peacock, and center of hexagram in the scroll.

Seems like a business fraternity then.

I don't feel like reading some of these long assed posts just tell me if they actually drinks the blood of children like Alex Jones says.

Yes

Attached: 099b3988.jpg (1404x934, 314K)

Damn...My grandfather(moms side) was a mason and my uncle Dads side is a Mason. He won't talk about it, he's got the ring and all of it.

Thanks user. Thats fucked up.

Thanks for sharing senpai!

never would of figured that out

The christian cross on the other hand symbolizes the cube being broken open, freeing us from the material prison it symbolizes

In general a lot of christian symbolism goes back to the sun. In example the cross with the circle around, also called suncross likely comes from the zodiac cross upon which the sun "stands". The Halo or Nimbus you see on a lot of saints, and also other divine figures from other mythologies originally also was just a shining light from behind the person or persons head. In case of Jesus specifically the halo often has the suncross embedded in it too.

So while kikes and muslims have saturn as their symbol of God, christianity has the sun. So dont come me with the "God is Saturn" bullshit
In case of the "Star of David" it likely is Saturn trying to immitate God (with the 33 and the sun symbolism) to make Gods power his own

while we are at it, a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship as many symbols do. in case of the egypt one it seems to depict the sun touching the water or heaven being united with the earth while unification of polar opposites is an important theme in the occult. One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. i believe transgenderism is a perverted form of this, trying to unite male and female in one body/destroying duality

>drinks the bloo of children
it would be so much nicer if that would be all they do to them, but its so much worse
on their pedophilia

on their satanism
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200093468

Attached: sunworship jpg.jpg (1880x1548, 1.01M)

I went digging through microfiche a few years back and found this stuff. It turns out they owned massive tracts of land but the college was built about two hours away. They ended up becoming bootleggers and moonshiners. I’m guessing they still had some influence because they never did time for it.

People even claim that Jesus is just a metaphore for the sun. Son/sun of God, turns water into whine like the sun giving light and energy to the grapes which turn the water into whine, walking on water like the sun when rising or setting behind the ocean standing right on the surface (look at that pic of the egyptian ankh with the other sun symbolisms) making the blind see by giving light and in general being the source of life by giving heat and energy. The 12 apostles like the 12 zodiacs. Jesus being put on a cross, while the sun (astrologically) stands on a cross marking the 4 seasons. He is often depicted with a halo, which originally is just a shining light from behind the person (light like from the sun) also together with suncross in its halo giving further connections to the jesus/sun relationship. Rising from the dead on the 3rd day like the sun being at its lowest (dead) for 3 days during the winter solstice to then rise again

But there is again the small saying "as above, so below" This has many implications.

one is that what happens in the stars happens on the earth (astrology)
this furthermore means the small things are the same as the big and made of the same (fractal universe) Like electrons orbit the nucleus the planets orbit the the sun which orbits the center of the galaxy etc
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
Your mind (above) influences the material world (below) and vice versa.
What happens in the heavens happens on the earth to and vice versa.
And of course as the Sun of God above, so does the Son of God below

also pic related relating back to of everything being conciousness of God and making all the charges in this world possibly kind of neural impulses

Attached: Brain-universe.jpg (1006x483, 207K)

On sacrifices
cronus (saturn) ruling during the golden age i see as a metaphore for the antediluvian society
Cronus was eating his children in order to stay in power which is achingly similar to moloch recieving childsacrifice. i believe both were a metaphore originally for a lifestyle filled with egoism and greed, making yourself live comfy but resulting in your children/descendents having to clean up the mess just like we do right now, poisoning the oceans, air and land, cutting down forrests, nuking the shit out of desserts causing radiation everywhere, all which our children have to clean up, and by doing so we are eating/sacrificing them and thus letting cronus rule. its the result of our worship of satan aka our weaknesses and of course the literal sense of childsacrifices, wether ritual or abortion sacrificing the unborn for a better future of yourself which is the same like satanism, which basically is egoism and egocentrism caring only for your own well being.

pic related a woodcut from 1492 of saturn eating his children with a jewhat.

My theory regarding the 6 symbolism Life is made up out of 5 elements, components in alchemy just like on the 5th day the first animals were created aka life. However we were made on the 6th day, having the number 6 relate to this/our reality. So my theory is what gives all of this material world in Christianity the negative touch is the missing 6th element, time, which creates death, makes us fear death and starvation, having us worried about the future which in turn makes us easier to corrupt by abusing these fears and tempting us with comfort in the future.
Now time is basically an illusion, all happens at once (block universe theory) with us only experiencing one moment at a time instead of it all at once giving the illusion of time flowing.
Now Saturn is the 6th planet, is father time, Chronus , is Satan the deceiver (giving us the illusion of time) adding a 6th element to this all, the cube

Attached: Saturnus.jpg (618x677, 119K)

Saturn taught Moloch everything about sacrificing children

Should probably have threads like these at another time. Shill/slide central time at the moment.

the previous one was open the entire day. also usually the threads get deleted as well. so every time they stay up its a good time i would say

Attached: Pentagram explained.png (1653x1238, 338K)

Recently there was thread speculating how Satans politics would look like:
First he will push egalitariaism and liberalism to break down concepts of race, ethnicity, and tradition together with a hedonistic materialist worldview.
Open borders to have cultures clash and gradually dilute one another and make compromises to stay compatible with one another, this is gradual mutual destruction of the cultures. Identity and gender politics. "So what if God made me a guy. I cut my dick off and become a woman. My body my choice", Normalization of childsacrifices in form of abortion under the flag of personal freedom, that is egoism which is satanism
He will break down the natural order, "everyone" will be equal, no God above one who can tell you anything. Ageold concept will be altered, until no definition holds anything anymore and everything can be reshaped/redefined however it is deemed fit. "Two genders is just an age old misconcept, modern science shows gender isnt binary but fluid and free to choose and not defined by biology". "War is peace", "Loving your own race is hating other races"
Everything is aimed at breaking down the natural order as provided by God and pervert every concept you can think of.
This will lead to people only caring for themselves gradually, being "liberated" from the laws and morals of God, the chains that bind them, which are embodied in our culture and tradition that they break down

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
>The first inhabitants of Italy were the Aborigines, whose king, Saturnus, is said to have been a man of such extraordinary justice, that no one was a slave in his reign, or had any private property, but all things were common to all, and undivided, as one estate for the use of every one; in memory of which way of life, it has been ordered that at the Saturnalia slaves should everywhere sit down with their masters at the entertainments, the rank of all being made equal."
Sounds familliar?

Attached: saturn symbol.png (933x456, 19K)

A good source of occultism i've found were Near Death Experiences. Past seemingly 7. on this website have good readings.

near-death.com/science/research/hell.html

Near Death Experiences are similar to astral projection except involves other souls/spirits either guiding you or torturing you. On a scientific basis there are enough similarities across cultures to not be dismissive of being an actual thing. The chemical DMT floods the brain in a near death situation which is also used for exploring the 'spirit world' among shamans.

Attached: 1549688275920.jpg (540x390, 29K)

What game?

well, i agree, but with such websites its always difficult on what is actually a real report and what is some bullshit someone might conjured up. taking something wrong as a truth could be corrupting your entire view in the process.

Either way you mentioned NDE giving insight into the occult, and i believe this is at the core of pizzagate as well (among other stuff)
Children have a stronger connection to the other world. think of the monster under the bed, imaginary friends, or your story with your granddad.
Now what additionally increases this is stuff like near death experience giving with many people reporting the very same things, usually meeting deceased ones or God which they instantly recognized. Also strong torture leading to dissociation (Out of body experiences for example like pic related depicts, painted by kim noble who was heavily abused as a child that she depicts here and developed MANY different personalities. [note the handkerchief/pizza related map] This principle was also used in MKUltra which is just the ageold satanic ritual abuse refined with modern chemistry and psychology to subdue others). You lose connection to this world and thus increase to the other world.
Now you probably heard of "you are what you eat". Similary they try to then gain the vision the child has by ingesting its pineal gland (thought to be your 3rd eye and seat of the soul) or drinking the blood, like the believe that you gain potency when eating the balls of a lion or something)
this is but one aspect of course. there is the symbolical meaning behind the sarifices blackmail purposes, and the fact the elites just likes to fuck little children.
if interested, all i have on MKUltra
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200779006
and the pedo elite

Attached: Kim Noble.jpg (350x439, 21K)

Yaldabaoth = Saklas = Saturn = Cronus = Baal Hammon = Moloch

You dont need chakras, or magicks, or meditations, or geometries, or planets, or archetypes, ...
You dont need anything except your imagination and FEELING
Want to wake up Kundalini aka Gaia aka Divine Feminine aka Kraken aka THE BEAST?
Step 1. Smoke Trees
Step 2. Get comfy
Step 3. "Feel" a tingling sensation in your coccyx
Step 4. Imagine you are Mario and your spine is le epic wall jump
Step 5. Imagine wall jumping back and forth all the way up your spine
Step 6. As you reach the top of your skull, jump out the pipe

You're Welcome user
>yes, I just gave you temporary enlightenment with a simple Mario meme

Attached: Wall_Jumps.png (245x853, 101K)

The Thoth spell words you experience out of body thing wholly. The spells being:

4th: Dor-E-Lil-La
5th: La-Um-I-L-Gan

When doing La-Um-I-L-Gan all background noise in my environment ceases to exist and becomes really quiet. Haven't got to a point of astral projecting, though. Just simply using the words to view into the 4th/5th dimension similar to like an acid trip. Sort of feels like when you push on your eyes and it hurts / gets fuzzy except it's with your pineal gland.

what are they derived from? how is it supposed to be used and why these? also i would see it still falling under the bad magic I go the safe route, i just pray that i may learn whats important, that i may not be deceived and (among other stuff) that if astral projection and lucid dreaming were to be against his will that i may fail in doing so.
so far i constantly get new pieces of info delivered expanding the picture i created a bit further every time, and while astral projection is something i didnt manage to do yet lucid dreaming does happen occasionally. but i never use bineural beats or anything (as i see that merely as an effort to make it easy and eventually go against God) of the like either for this, just laying on my back and trying to get into sleep paralysis and keep going from there.

Astral projection is also done through vibrations according to some CIA pdfs though their final frequencies don't believe are shown. Perhaps one of Thoth's later words does the same effect or may have to look elsewhere. Or experiment on my own for spell words to do so.

Attached: 1549742048915.png (706x412, 278K)

>what are they derived from?
Brotherhood of the White Temple's book, The Emerald Tablets by Thoth the Atlantean.