/HTG/: HUNTING TRAFFICKERS GENERAL: CITY INVESTIGATIONS

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks and enterprises. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move through and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

>archive of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/hunting traffickers general/
>archive of past /atg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/
>archive of original /htg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

Attached: HTG Map.png (1334x750, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9dwk9Mi0
archive.is/Auq3d
archive.is/tfx
archive.is/tfxOa#selection-9.754-9.1240
archive.is/KYbeo
archive.is/BSXcv
archive.is/kePoO
archive.is/WguDC
archive.is/SHPzM
archives-energycommerce.house.gov/sites/republicans.energycommerce.house.gov/files/documents/Select_Investigative_Panel_Final_Report.pdf
archive.is/jzgE4
archive.is/jesqg
archive.is/fw6pV
archive.is/A45bN
archive.is/Wu0gk
archive.is/k2tix
archive.is/PRfX7
geojson.io
megaupload.nz/0dI9uateb0/HTGMapPack-_-IndividualRoads_7z
pastebin.com/dtpwcLXC
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/03/01/torrance-man-sentenced-to-55-years-to-life-for-kidnapping-sexually-assaulting-2-year-old-from-car-wash/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/04/03/search-underway-for-kidnap-suspect-in-westlake-district-following-officer-involved-shooting/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/03/19/sheriffs-department-investigates-possible-east-la-kidnapping/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/10/17/witnesses-say-woman-baby-are-pushed-into-car-trunk-during-alleged-inglewood-kidnapping/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/08/10/authorities-searching-for-suspects-in-two-separate-child-abduction-attempts-in-glendale/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/04/01/buena-park-attempted-kidnapping/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/03/23/deputies-search-for-man-suspected-of-trying-to-kidnap-2-girls-in-east-la-park/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/12/04/sheriffs-detectives-hoping-public-can-lead-them-to-witness-of-attempted-kidnapping/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/12/04/attempted-kidnapping-suspect-wanted-in-monterey-park/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/10/13/help-needed-to-find-man-who-tried-to-snatch-girl-in-oc-park-bathroom/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cemex/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/07/30/lapd-family-recognizes-teen-from-attempted-kidnapping-news-reports-convinces-him-to-surrender/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/05/28/community-on-alert-after-11-year-old-boy-says-2-men-tried-to-abduct-him/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/04/28/police-release-sketch-of-attempted-kidnapper-in-pasadena/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/03/17/good-samaritan-rescues-jogger-from-attempted-kidnapping-in-whittier/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/01/16/police-search-for-2-men-who-attempted-to-kidnap-woman-from-home/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/02/16/man-44-accused-of-attempted-kidnapping-in-rosemead/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/11/08/kidnapping-attempt-in-venice-torrance-could-be-same-suspect/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/11/04/police-seek-man-who-tried-to-kidnap-teen-in-san-gabriel/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/10/08/parolee-charged-with-attempting-to-kidnap-2-girls-in-compton/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/08/08/man-tries-to-kidnap-girl-force-her-into-cars-trunk-in-wilmington/
oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/missing/children/ch-ann-reports-2018.pdf
oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/missing/children/2017-1-children-annual-reports.pdf
oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/missing/children/2016-1-children-annual-reports.pdf
oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/missing/children/children-2015-annual-reports.pdf
oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/missing/children/children-14-reports.pdf
oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/missing/children/children_11-13_reports.pdf
abc7.com/woman-arrested-on-suspicion-of-impersonating-officer-in-tustin/4801727/
lapdonline.org/missing_persons_listing/missing_person_view/458
lapdonline.org/missing_persons_listing/missing_person_view/463
youtube.com/watch?v=c_CgQcNkUlw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look for these kinds of things to map out the human trafficking networks:

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]
(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)
2) [Corporation/Business]
(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)
3) [Criminal]
(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)
4) [Cult]
(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)
5) [Intel Agencies]
(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)
6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]
(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)
7) [Hollywood]
(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)
Another thing to note is the use of human trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Attached: Quick Rundown.jpg (2459x2333, 3.88M)

Info on South American politics and the Drug Trade:

pastebin.com/9dwk9Mi0

- The Red Command (CV) is a narco-terrorist group with similar thinking to the Mafias of the Northern Hemisphere. To corrupt the Government, to dominate strategic locations, to take advantage of the Scrapping of the Public Forces, to create routes of flow of arms and finally to implant its regime in its areas of dominion.
Reuters article of December 13, 2017
- archive.is/Auq3d
While the Sao Paulo Factions export drugs to the Middle East in exchange for weapons and ammunition in the midst of a trade agreement with Hezbollah, the Rio factions fund Marxist Guerrilla Movements in Paraguay.
And yes, Paraguay is on the verge of a Civil War, with several insurgencies all over the country. At this very moment, the Brazilian Army and the Paraguayan Army are holding Joint Exercises for a "Future Battle" at the Frontier.
The Red Command seeks to strengthen and establish a Parallel Government within the Society of Rio, offering to the poor population what the state can not offer.
>financial condition
>luxury for anyone entering the faction
>weapons to lose sight of
>the false impression of power

Therefore, just as ISIS is in Europe, the Red Command is in the Southeast / South of Brazil. Flamboyant and subversive propaganda charms young people. Especially the poorest.
The difference is that the Red Command, although not admittedly stated, has Marxist roots, while ISIS ... Well you have an idea of the ISIS funding.
The Question is that:
>using a Miami-Bogotá-Asuncion-Rio route, the Organization's leaders are buying more and more rifles from all possible models. And they are not few.
>among these rifles, 50-gauge weapons and Anti-material models are coming
>and this really does not stop happening

Attached: Invasion_of_the_Drug_Cartels.jpg (940x2478, 559K)

FIrst and bump

Podesta goes down within two weeks

Here is our current list of companies suspected or confirmed to be engaged in illicit trafficking activities.

Confirmed/heavily suspected companies:
>XPO Logistics Network
>Lineage Logistics
archive.is/tfx
>Veolia Transdev
archive.is/tfxOa#selection-9.754-9.1240
>Tyson Foods
archive.is/KYbeo
>Pilgrim's Pride
archive.is/BSXcv
>List of charter bus companies (work in progress)
archive.is/kePoO
>China Ocean Shipping Co. (COSCO)
>Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL)
archive.is/WguDC
>G4S
archive.is/SHPzM
>Planned Parenthood
archives-energycommerce.house.gov/sites/republicans.energycommerce.house.gov/files/documents/Select_Investigative_Panel_Final_Report.pdf
>Global Horizons Manpower Inc.
archive.is/jzgE4
>Avalon Apartments
archive.is/jesqg
>Norinco
archive.is/fw6pV
>Poly Technologies
>Toys for Tots
ATF weapons trafficking
>Richmond Cold Storage
>Mayo Clinic

Suspected companies:
>ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC (ITS)
>ConGlobal Industries
archive.is/A45bN
>The Boeing Company
archive.is/Wu0gk
>Securitas
archive.is/SHPzM
>YRC Freight
>Cargill
>Seattle Bulk Shipping
>LabCorp
>PACLAB
>Laboratories Northwest

>Albanian mafia and trafficking info:
archive.is/k2tix
>Chinese Triad and Tong trafficking info
archive.is/PRfX7

Attached: XPO Logistics Graph.png (2131x1607, 971K)

uwu

Bump

>4 posters
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
how does it feel to be ineffective?

Attached: IMG_4706.jpg (3934x2520, 1.18M)

Attached: IMG_4714.jpg (3449x2357, 1.88M)

pic related is a zoomed in picture of the maps. It included the roads/alternates taken by the traffickers and is an almost exact copy of the OG Map (+alternate routes and street by street directions)

It has a large size and if you're loading it into geojson.io and have low memory it might fail. I'm not sure on google earth yet, but a KML is a KML so it should load but the colors might not be the same (which is easy to change and resave)

Download Link: megaupload.nz/0dI9uateb0/HTGMapPack-_-IndividualRoads_7z

Inside the File are the above (1,2) Images, and 2 KML files:
KML 1) HTGMapPack.7z
>HTGMap-Flights&Roads.kml (Full Map)
>HTGMapFlights.kml (Just the points)
>HTGMap-Roads.kml (Roads shown with streets\Highways)

KML 2) Individual Roads.7z (This is all of the individual roads used to create the larger map)

I also put it + info in a pastebin
pastebin.com/dtpwcLXC

Forgot image

Attached: IMG_4715.jpg (2163x3401, 2.04M)

Anybody hear about the AZ camp? Is that Sawman guy a kike?

Been working on adding kidnappings, stabbings,and other relevant crimes to this LA map here.

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/03/01/torrance-man-sentenced-to-55-years-to-life-for-kidnapping-sexually-assaulting-2-year-old-from-car-wash/

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/04/03/search-underway-for-kidnap-suspect-in-westlake-district-following-officer-involved-shooting/

Thread just started breh.

Interesting.

Attached: LA Hive Map_03.jpg (3715x3481, 3.99M)

The amount of teenage girls going missing on Indian reservations in Montana is worrying, I suspect human trafficking is major there. On the rez, it is common for a youth to visit friends or cousins for a few days or over a weekend without saying anything, and it would be easy to take advantage of that, since a missing person would go unreported for a few days.

>interesting

It's a KML version of this:
Explanation of how to make and use attached

Attached: IMG_4377.jpg (1962x1962, 1.23M)

OP is a faggot
Pic related = his deeply held beliefs he'll defend to his dying day 'coz he can't stop sucking on Frank "Anonymous5" Slauenwhites dick.

Attached: THIS is your messiah..jpg (1330x620, 116K)

Craig Sawyer is a good guy.

Attached: IMG_4378.jpg (922x1587, 561K)

I'll eventually make a Dot Map of London just for you.

>>interesting
Fuck you, Frank

Attached: My Mental Health.jpg (690x527, 35K)

Pizzagate has been debunked multiple times.

Pic related just helps to explain the structure of the text on the right side for anyone interested. Feel free to just ignore the text/JSON

Attached: IMG_4379.jpg (1117x1451, 468K)

Didn't he say the camp was for hobos not rape treeing when they found restraints tied on trees? I don't remember exactly but it seemed fishy.

>Been working on adding kidnappings, stabbings,and other relevant crimes to this LA map here.

Nice!
I'll see if I can help filter the 10 year LA data to stabbings and kidnappings and post it later.

Attached: IMG_4716.jpg (1579x812, 605K)

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/03/19/sheriffs-department-investigates-possible-east-la-kidnapping/

The whole ordeal was sort of a set up to make Cemex look bad in order to slow down the construction of the South border wall.

This is not a pizzagate thread.

Attached: LA Hive Map_04.jpg (3715x3481, 3.87M)

The AZ camp was a honeypot setup.
It probably was a place used in the past and when they were done with it they used it for bait to try to soil Craig Sawyer's name. The Hollywood fag who's name starts with "i", I forgot who, and always talks about "I'm dropping leaks guise!" Is even shitting on Craig.

Craig is a good guy who actually dindu nuffin except try to destroy the pedo establishment. And for that they are pulling out all the stops.

Attached: IMG_4719.jpg (1821x854, 392K)

>slow down construction of south border wall.

Damn, I didn't see that angle.

>The Hollywood fag who's name starts with "i",
This faggot here? I wouldn't believe him.

Attached: Kappy.jpg (640x1136, 91K)

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/10/17/witnesses-say-woman-baby-are-pushed-into-car-trunk-during-alleged-inglewood-kidnapping/

Yup!
That's the fag

for the love of god and all that is not a larp fuck off frank you absolute nigger for the last time

Attached: 1529152494360.png (720x875, 570K)

>inb4 shit thread 404s

Did Cemex have a contract to possibly make the wall if Congress approved?

So has the holocaust, yet it is still in your history books.

Yes

Of there were talks of Cemex supplying the concrete to the wall at least. I can't remember if it was official but they were definitely considered.

Remember: If you're getting a lot of flak, it means you're over your target.

Attached: shills.png (500x777, 108K)

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/08/10/authorities-searching-for-suspects-in-two-separate-child-abduction-attempts-in-glendale/

Pedos set up a honey pot on Cemex property and the "good guys" said it was nothing to not cause Cemex from being shut down? Wouldnt a rape camp help the wall cause even if it meant getting a new cement company?

>when everybody is telling you you're insane, you know your mental health is quite exquisite

Attached: 1546014679875.jpg (400x305, 18K)

It was to waste the time of the "good guys". It was a set up to make people think that Cemex was involved with human trafficking.

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/04/01/buena-park-attempted-kidnapping/

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/03/23/deputies-search-for-man-suspected-of-trying-to-kidnap-2-girls-in-east-la-park/

you heard it here first folks, Cemex was founded and set up entirely to serve as a distraction for Frank and /htg/, the entire company existed only as a diversion for the heroes of these threads.

It's a shame we thought we were so close to uncovering the truth, all for nothing. I wonder which company will next arise as the object of our obsession. I propose Greyhound, they have distribution centers in every major populated area and they accommodate children, which means they are pedos.

focus your efforts on Greyhound bus terminals and the urban centers around them, we're going to catch these monsters once and for all.

Attached: 1519517645119.png (719x562, 517K)

How are the freemasons involved? Art de Cueto the border patrol guy had a freemason pin during that recent press conference with trump.

Entirely depends on the particular sect.

HTG never got distracted by that story and no one ever said they were founded just to serve as a distraction. That's retarded.

All I hear is the masons are a dudes club but secretly pushing kabbalah faggotry. Is there a schism between the good goys and bad kikes?

Entirely focusing on just the Jews is tunnel vision that will cause you to miss so many other groups.

You're absolutely right brother, we only pretended to fixate on Cemex for a prolonged period of time and about a hundred threads so that the elite spine beetles who set up the company to distract us thought we were taking the bait, while we actually shoveled the truth out from under their feet. We truly won this round, all that time spent investigating cemex was clearly a fruitful effort as we have successfully convinced the enemy that we took the bait, but now we have uncovered the reality of the situation, which is..... help me out here guys I forget. What have we figured out again?

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/12/04/sheriffs-detectives-hoping-public-can-lead-them-to-witness-of-attempted-kidnapping/

Attached: LA Hive Map_04.jpg (3715x3481, 3.88M)

You're just making stuff up about HTG at this point. We never focused on that incident.

I seem to recall dozen of threads focusing on cemex and the archives serve as proof. Why are you rewriting history, is this part of the plan to fool the human traffickers? nobody told me in advance. who is "we"?

Fuck the shills m8.

Attached: IMG_4748.jpg (880x641, 327K)

Link the HTG threads that focused on Cemex then. Sure you can.

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/12/04/attempted-kidnapping-suspect-wanted-in-monterey-park/

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/10/13/help-needed-to-find-man-who-tried-to-snatch-girl-in-oc-park-bathroom/

>Sure you can.
yeah there's only nearly 1100 references to cemex, nearly all /htg/ related in the archives. That was exceedingly difficult, I need a breather
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cemex/

I'm certain you will respond to this appropriately without a hint of denial

Jesus Christ you're retarded. Virtually none of those are HTG threads if you just shift through them.

Attached: 1537537581041.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

ive seen this thread for the past like 3 years and i never once looked in it

what goes on in here? what are you guys doing?

Sure not all joos are kikes substitute kike for pedos. What group should be watched then if not them?

OMG! These maps are totally gonna solve some missing person's cases! Good work! Keep making maps! We should call this Map Making General and we can talk about maps and other map related topics.

actually nearly every single on of them is, why are you being disingenuous?

>what are you guys doing?
larping

sook

Organized crime, especially the Chinks. Don't limit your search into any particular kind of group. Cast a wide net.

Mapping trafficking networks.

You sound upset. If you don't like the thread you can simply move onto another.

If they were HTG threads they would have HTG in the title dip shit.

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/07/30/lapd-family-recognizes-teen-from-attempted-kidnapping-news-reports-convinces-him-to-surrender/

>my thread is the proprietary thread on the topic, if the 3 or 4 posts I checked on the first page of the archives do not bear my trademark, they are counterfeit larps and therefore they are not part of my larp. Nevermind the fact that cemex has been mentioned over a thousand times in relation to the topic, many times as a focus of these threads, I did not personally endorse it as of now therefore it never happened. Please either play along or go away

this is you

Why is "missing persons" the new shill word?

Do you guys have it wrote on the board now as a narrative influencer?

This thread isn't for that.

I think you've sufficiently proven that you are not worth wasting time over.

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/05/28/community-on-alert-after-11-year-old-boy-says-2-men-tried-to-abduct-him/

I am trying to reply to a faggot named (You) how are you?

>I have no argument in the face of fact so I am going to ignore you and I encourage everyone else to do the same. haha now what?!?!

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/04/28/police-release-sketch-of-attempted-kidnapper-in-pasadena/

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/03/17/good-samaritan-rescues-jogger-from-attempted-kidnapping-in-whittier/

>Don't limit your search into any particular kind of group, Cast a wide net.
This.

Ethnic groups from other countries (especially countries with high human trafficking rates) usually have their own communities with their own banks, ethnic food stores, ethnic book stores, ethnic restaurants, everything.

All of these usually have and sell products that come from their country of origin (China, Vietnam, India, Mexico, etc). These products are sold by distributors who are usually tied to criminal networks.

The criminal gangs/groups usually move in and make the owners "deals they can't refuse" or just buy out the family store from them and let them keep working there as a cover while they use the warehouse space to store drugs, guns, humans, etc.

They may even strike deals with certain types of stores like fabric/clothes shops to sell them labour for sewing all of their product, or prostitutes for strip clubs/massage parlors.

This criminal network runs very deep into many ethnic groups that also war with each other over turf and sometimes trade product back and forth between each other to "keep it fresh".

These shops and networks inturn supply voters and funding for politicians that are tied to these criminal networks. Once these criminal politicians are in office they advocate for gun control (to raise the price and push out competition), lower sentencing on things like assaults, drugs, child prostitution, to help alleviate the stressors of criminal enterprises.

This general/thread "HTG" is very political in nature and vital to understanding how our actual political system works.

Anyone trying to avoid this topic (in this thread) or distract away from it by wasting other user's time is possibly complicit in some way.

Attached: IMG_4720.jpg (800x420, 435K)

Very well put.

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/01/16/police-search-for-2-men-who-attempted-to-kidnap-woman-from-home/

Thanks

Attached: IMG_4721.png (2530x1292, 1.18M)

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/02/16/man-44-accused-of-attempted-kidnapping-in-rosemead/

Bump, maps looking nice

Skid row is a big place where you could snatch people up off the street without anyone even knowing about it or reporting it.

Attached: htg.png (402x402, 199K)

Man that is an OG meme right there.

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/11/08/kidnapping-attempt-in-venice-torrance-could-be-same-suspect/

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/11/04/police-seek-man-who-tried-to-kidnap-teen-in-san-gabriel/

Yep.
There are a lot of "aid" organizations in the area providing help and "housing".
There is a lot of crime located there.
In some of the older threads you can see lookouts sitting on the sidewalk next to the doors of these aid organizations.

Bums/hobos can also be employed as lookouts. This is why when large/medium busts go down on the border the US intercepts communications (text messages) of people in the area telling each other that "x or y car was just pulled over" or "go now, there's not many people working"

Attached: IMG_0484.jpg (811x684, 152K)

Gotta collect them all.

No need to run the risk of paying a bum to watch for you, just throw on some old clothes and blend in.

Attached: htg3.jpg (1280x720, 342K)

In fact, I remember there's an odd gov school behind the "family clinic" that was busted in Compton for child prostitution.
The clinic had shit yelp reviews, bars on the window, and google earth had people behind it carrying toilet paper/supplies, car seat, etc and they wiped it after it was posted in HTG. The three doctors that worked there also worked at a Gardena (I think) hospital that had bad yelp reviews and murdered their patients often.

The school behind them had odd reviews and the whole area stunk (metaphorically). The school was near some of the areas with high homeless and aid orgs

Kek

Attached: IMG_0485.jpg (1020x591, 148K)

Attached: IMG_0483.png (682x663, 347K)

Is that a kid in a halloween costume I see in the reflection of those sunglasses?

Frank5 you are a fucking cocksucker, what happened to the femen virus larp?

Looks like a short woman

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/10/08/parolee-charged-with-attempting-to-kidnap-2-girls-in-compton/

Kangs

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/08/08/man-tries-to-kidnap-girl-force-her-into-cars-trunk-in-wilmington/

>oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/missing/children/ch-ann-reports-2018.pdf

>oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/missing/children/2017-1-children-annual-reports.pdf

>oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/missing/children/2016-1-children-annual-reports.pdf

>oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/missing/children/children-2015-annual-reports.pdf

>oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/missing/children/children-14-reports.pdf

>oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/missing/children/children_11-13_reports.pdf

Nice.
Annual reports are good

abc7.com/woman-arrested-on-suspicion-of-impersonating-officer-in-tustin/4801727/

If you click do you die?

>lapdonline.org/missing_persons_listing/missing_person_view/458

Do it pussy and find out.

Attached: Animu_Smug_08.png (510x487, 474K)

How well does glow niggery pay?

>lapdonline.org/missing_persons_listing/missing_person_view/463

I don't know what you're talking about.

Please support Tim Ballard and his organization to rescue children sold for sex trafficking, labor, and organ harvesting

youtube.com/watch?v=c_CgQcNkUlw

Never heard about this guy before.

Literal Satan post