Bezos' Dick Is Going to Impeach Trump?

This is the new hope they have, that Mueller's probing of Bezos dick pics will lead to Trump through Pecker.

This is what a GloboHomo banker told Adam Curry, NoAgenda Podcast 1111

grizzom.blogspot.com/2019/02/no-agenda-episode-1111-eleven-eleven.html

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/02/07/media/jeff-bezos-ami-blackmail/index.html

Shoot me now!

Attached: 1095485272.jpg.0.jpg (1400x1050, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2019/feb/09/jeff-bezos-trump-national-enquirer-amazon-david-pecker
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I put in as many phalllic references as I could. WTF is your problem Jow Forums?

The One Eyed Trouser snake strikes again. It spits in its victims eye, poisoning them. They spiral into a painful death.

What a mess. These people are beyond saving. They seriously need to all get sent to Alaska or Hawaii, somewhere far and isolated.

On her way to work one morning, down the path along side the lake.
A tender-hearted woman saw a poor, half-frozen trouser snake.
His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew.
"Oh well," she cried, "I'll take you in and I'll take care of you."
"Take me in, oh tender woman.
Take me in, for heaven's sake.
Take me in, oh tender woman," sighed the vicious trouser snake.

She wrapped him all cozy in a curvature of silk.
And then laid him by her fireside with some honey and some milk.
Now she hurried home from work that night and soon as she arrived,
She found that pretty snake she'd taken in and revived.
"Take me in, oh tender woman.
Take me in, for heaven's sake.
Take me in, oh tender woman," sighed the vicious trouser snake.

Now she clutched him to her bosom.
"You're so beautiful," she cried.
"But if I hadn't brought you in by now you would have died."
She stroked his pretty skin again and then she kissed and held him tight.
Instead of saying, "thank you," that snake gave her a vicious bite.

fuck off we're full
send them to puerto rico

Blackmailing the richest guy in the world is a pretty dumb idea tbqh

I love how Bezos shows how irresponsible he is by sexting cringey full face nudes to his gaudy mistress like a retarded teenager and somehow he was able to twist the narrative into not only portraying himself as the victim, but insinuating that trump is somehow to blame for his infedility and recklessness. Does anyone really believe we have free press in this country?

I heard he is a Deep State construct like Obama and had CIA involvement in Amazon from the earliest days so he's no real genius but a golden boy who had lots of help

They're running with it, setting the table, sketching out the narrative rough draft by connecting dots in the public's mind. This reminds me of the early days following the 2016 election and the media drawing up the Russian interference story.

theguardian.com/technology/2019/feb/09/jeff-bezos-trump-national-enquirer-amazon-david-pecker
>In an era when every controversy seems to have a connection to Donald Trump, there was of course a connection to him. Speculation was rife that the world’s most powerful man had weaponized a supermarket tabloid to go after the world’s richest. Trump, 72, and 55-year-old Bezos do, after all, have a keen rivalry, at least in the president’s mind...The trail of crumbs to Trump and Saudi Arabia is circumstantial and tantalising. The Enquirer has long engaged in “catch-and-kill” agreements on behalf of the New York property tycoon, paying for negative stories to ensure they never see the light of day...He also noted that Pecker and AMI have been “investigated for various actions they’ve taken on behalf of the Saudi government” and adds cryptically that “for reasons still to be better understood, the Saudi angle seems to hit a particularly sensitive nerve”. Trump has also been criticized for his cosy relationship with the Saudi government and failure to demand answers about Khashoggi’s death...as of Friday night, there had been an uncharacteristic response from the White House: silence.

Attached: GuardianBezosDick.png (720x976, 449K)

bump because fuck bezos

Thanks

Bean pole can't beat mushrooms.

Mueller is investigating the dick pics now?

>making huge theory involving saudis and bezos’ dick pics

The hope is with enough insinuation and linkage Mueller can go down that route.

Bezos has a score to settle.

Mueller make any official comments or this just cnn bullshiting?

No, he just has carte blanche to do whatever the fuck he wants on a huge salary for years on end.

It's only in the media and leftwing elite circles. If you factor in Mockingbird Media connections to Deep State alphabets it is safe to assume ears are being whispered into.

>Mueller's probing of Bezos dick pics will lead to Trump
Why should Trump use US glowiggers to do illegal stuff, when he can bully small NATO countries do to it?

>If you factor in Mockingbird Media connections to Deep State alphabets it is safe to assume ears are being whispered into.
Even more reason for Trump to outsource shady stuff.