Murdoch Murdoch Hate Thread

Listening to the AMA 2
>doing drugs can be a good thing
>fondly recall their experiences on drugs
>DM: if you're blackpilled and suicidal you're weak and might as well kill yourself because you're worthless
>weab shit
>MM: I don't hide my power level at all but pls don't doxx me
>there's no such thing as free will
>if we interact with the community on podcasts people might find out our takes suck ass and want to doxx us
>MM: it's easy to redpill a woman (has a woman he didn't have to redpill)
youtube.com/watch?v=TFVqp3gSfgU

Attached: murdochs.jpg (900x900, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/videos/They Sleep, We Live.mp4#t=66
cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/videos/Border Runners 4 The Caravan Crisis.mp4#t=276
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why yes im a fan of murdoch murdoch howd you know?

Attached: 27bc.jpg (400x400, 30K)

nice try kike, maybe next time

theyre great you faggot

Murdoch Murdoch sucks ass regardless of their opinions on drugs

show was critical to my personal red pilling
cant knock that

Hey Murdoch, that didn't take long

>"I hate a cheaply made yt cartoon but watched a 5 hour ama about it."
user, I...

Attached: a09.png (772x804, 479K)

Also mc is most likely mixed race or asian ive heard a lot of mixed race chick and they sound similar

she said her family was southern christians

They were mocking you the whole time, what did you expect?

Are mc and mm together?

there were a few things to take away from the AMA that could be questioned but from your list i think only the redpilling women is easy thing is valid.
and i cant even remember hearing them say this.

if you have to ask

>hating the state of the union but watching it anyway
>hating the jew media but watching it anyway
>hating hollywood but watching its movies
>hating modern culture but watching new TV shows
Not a very good argument user

Im betting youre both underage spics since they have a large spic fan base
>Its on the internet it must be true!

meme flag isnt helping shitbird

>mere assumptions
Not a very good argument user.
The britposter is a faggot, but you're somehow more of a faggot than him.

Kys

Attached: 1549715026635.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

You know what Jow Forums needs? more MM threads. Jesus Christ the shills are out in force today.

Who cares? It's an edgy cartoon. Do you idiots constantly needs someone to tell you how to act and think? Let the fucking show speak for itself and focus on actual politics.

GO OUTSIDE AND DO SOMETHING FAGGOTS

I like Murdoch Murdoch but I have to say the AMA did make them out to be sorta gay

>Suicide stuff
>Drug stuff
>Sinophilia
>Anime
>Love drugs
>If a guy isn't 100% redpilled he's automatically a beta faggot

I don't hate their cartoons, in fact I love their cartoons. Some of their views rub me the wrong way. Mostly I just find their Asian fetish cringy I guess.

lol you must a very thick cunt. If you can honestly say you'd watch 5 hour amas about any of the things you listed it's time to close the book on your life

I think he's saying he respects MM as animators and creators but was disappointed by some of their views in the AMA

amerilard getting involved in our conflict again what a bellend

What did I assume? I took his argument and showed him why it's retarded, because you can hate something and watch it anyways or hope it will be good but end up hating it

t. my gf actually likes getting raped by niggers

You said it perfectly user

I can see why people without the experience would be put out by the positive mention of drugs but specifically they were talking about psychedelics use on either a one-off basis or very sporadically like once a year.
Its a world away from using painkillers/opiods to kill your brain, critisising them from talking openly about psychedelics use is akin to dismissing somebody for saying they eat a massive sugary birthday cake once a year.
its not the same thing as somebody eating a box of mars bars every day, yet both are junk food.

Genuinely, who the fuck on the right has Jow Forums's approval?

There isn't a single person or group who isn't controlled opposition, a shill, a cuck, or whatever other buzzword.

I'm starting to think you fucks don't actually care about anything and just want to throw piss around in your corner of the internet.

I haven't watched the AMA but they make useful propaganda and help attract people to our way of thinking, I don't give a fuck if in real life they smoke weed or some shit.

Get some perspective.

Attached: 1518217452442.png (629x1173, 159K)

They seem like nice decent people regardless. Not everyone is perfect.

Oh look, another white entertainer character assassination thread. Thanks for the exposure kike.

Attached: i-tell-you-jimbo-those-kooky-third-world-ooga-boogas-might-3710807.png (500x563, 107K)

its almost as if pol is a collection of thousands of people with different opinions

Any whiteoid is confirmed brainlet if he likes the Murdoch Murdoch parody of themselves. Imagine being retarded to the point you don't see a parody of yourself while in front of you. The irony

nice thread, shill.
beware of the forum tactics being used here.
OP makes the thread in bad faith and other discord users begins to talk to each other to shift the narrative, purposefully.

>Suicide stuff
hes not wrong though.
>Drug stuff
doing drugs isnt bad. it makes you more aware of difference perspectives. dont be a junkie
see: >Sinophilia
I dont know what that is
>Anime
They were always into anime even said so during the first AMA. Jow Forums users usually watch anime as well. nothing new.
>Love drugs
again
>If a guy isn't 100% redpilled he's automatically a beta faggot
I dont know about this one. seems exaggerated.

Attached: 1520553978649.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Honk honk brother.

Attached: 1549839991950m.jpg (1024x683, 48K)

>hes not wrong though
really? What is more life affirming: living your life out as a wage slave or doing a Mishima type Seppukku or going out like Yamaguchi after being arrested for assasinating a communist:

>Less than three weeks after the assassination, while being held in a juvenile detention facility, Yamaguchi mixed a small amount of toothpaste with water and wrote on his cell wall, "Seven lives for my country. Long live His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor!" Yamaguchi then knotted strips of his bedsheet into a makeshift rope and used it to hang himself from a light fixture

What if a beautiful/useful suicide is better for your people than living out a worthless life. I'm not suicidal but I know that martyrdom and suicide can have a positive affect on a movement. I don't support a sad person blowing their head off in their room. But some suicides are beautiful and meaningful and even more life-affirming than living our a useless life (which, sadly, many modern men are stuck with)

MM funny and cute show with edgy action sequences

Horay!

Attached: CF6C75FD-6225-44BB-9249-6A84AE2E6ADE.gif (400x225, 704K)

if you expect Jow Forums to do anything constructive then you fucked up

>you can't criticize anyone who believes the 14 words or you're a shill
You think anti-racists don't fight over endless amounts of shit? We have to call out faggotry when we see it

> Jow Forums needs? more MM threads.
Yeah, I'm a fan, and /I'm/ tired of them right now. I bet they are, too.

Fuck off kike.

Attached: 1gdu3.gif (500x364, 237K)

God, this low IQ and heavily shilled echo chamber makes me sick/sad. You're right, they're either tryhard boomers or they're doing the bidding of an outside source. This has always been immediately noticeable with their show.

Really. What in particular tipped you off?

Drugs are degenerate, they aren't perfect, but I support them because I'm not a shill and understand how important it is to spread Ethno-Nationalism.

Then do a better job OP. They still make the best Jow Forums animations anyday.

> suicide stuff
I think DM was saying something different to MM. DM was being all Stoic, saying, 'if you gotta, you gotta; that's honorable'. But he accepted MM's 'correction', that in this day and age, life isn't so hard that there's truly no other way out, and also, went along with MM sounding like the group condoned suicide.

>not doing drugs
>not practicing yoga
>believing in free will
do you even a single esoteric or occult?

Attached: 43dd43dcade1926887f0f501144bde178b8c27c31c96a29acf66d366c6e13703.png (500x733, 282K)

I didn't criticize their show, I criticized them and their views

They are Jewish control opposite AltRite kikes

I love how you faggot niggers are so behind the curve that you recycle long dead memes, it is so easy to spot.

Attached: 198A456E-EB28-4B8A-A147-5C6D6037057C.jpg (319x240, 23K)

They don't know how to write a script

Attached: AAuE7mB5b_Qiak5tyns3vONFUxtCknyAzJFyhsjJ_g=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no[1].jpg (900x900, 56K)

Zey doen no haow tu rie-ite ah skreept

if you listen closely, MM made a slip up when referring to DM. He said his name by accident. Im pretty sure he said his name but it was a little unintelligible

>doing drugs can be a good thing
specific drugs in specific circumstances
>DM repeats stoic philosophy which he personally believes in
how terrible, please stream your suicide faggot
>weab shit
why did you listen to a 5 hour ama from MM then
>please don't doxx me
those madmen
>no such thing as free will
and?
>please come on my shitty fashy shekel-grubbing unoriginal youtube show murdoch-chan!
get over it faggot
>it's easy to redpill a woman
because they naturally follow their mate. it is easy, you just can't get a woman to redpill.

Oh!
Please sit on my face murdoch chan!

Attached: dasit.jpg (960x720, 108K)

she is truly queen of Jow Forums

Attached: 1463949019279.png (680x680, 928K)

Fuck off nigger, your kind will be shipped back to Africa.

Attached: MyWaifu.jpg (597x436, 69K)

>judging people’s choices when you don’t believe in free will

Must suck to be materialistically predetermined to be a brainlet.

Attached: 4F26F8E0-209E-4AC6-B75D-96A59C8AF029.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Zey haf noe ID

>I find their asian fetish cringey
>posts on Jow Forums
I think it's time to kys friendo

Attached: 2876B75E-69D1-4398-A505-2E05E04670F9.jpg (640x652, 67K)

Murdoch Murdoch are. Why? Because they don't shill shit, and they have a no e-drama policy where they never shit on any pro-white creator. This is the biggest problem for the jew, since their primary method of attack is stirring up drama among right wing creators using controlled opposition. Their only recourse is to try and convince Jow Forums that we hate our white brothers.

MM is relevant and funny enough to redpill normies.

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/videos/They Sleep, We Live.mp4#t=66

Jow Forums's not just about anime anymore friendo

>DM: if you're blackpilled and suicidal you're weak and might as well kill yourself because you're worthless

He's right you know.

By the way, kys OP.

>justifying any drug use at all
No better than the kikes destroying our society
>having suicidal depression in this unnatural hellscape means you should kill yourself because philosophy from a different time says you should
oof
>lulz anime xD
I will never understand
>"I don't hide my power level at all in my personal life"
>*remains anonymous online*
Yeah because that isn't contradictory. The whole point of remaining anonymous online is to prevent repercussions irl, but if he faces no repercussions irl because he doesn't hide anything and brags about it, then that is contradictory.
>free will isn't real
Wow guess we might as well give up if we can't change the course of events. Jesus Christ are you that stupid?
>I'm part of the community but fuck the community
lol wow what a faggot
>falls back on virgin incel meme instead of realizing the obvious hypocrisy of someone proclaiming it's easy to do something when they never did it themselves
Can't help you on that one

Keep tellin yourself that

Attached: 84E8835A-47FE-4EE1-B615-2DB79BD6911D.gif (500x269, 469K)

They are a work in progress. Just like the rest of us. At least they are trying.

(((I'm))) coming for your anime

so many Beta male faggots chasing that eceleb tit to suck on.
Fucking disgusting.

Attached: 018376424.jpg (670x833, 71K)

Anything with two M's = Masonic programming
MoonMan, Mr Metokur, Murdoch Murdoch

MM = 33

>no fun allowed. Dont enjoy things. Humor is bad.
Found the kike. Honk honk faggot.

Attached: 1549830901220.gif (511x512, 105K)

Royal Order of Jesters shill memes are so obvious

MM AND RICK AND MORTY ARE MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>defending Ecelebs
Sure shclomo, I'm the kike

Attached: 1525312195229.jpg (509x339, 21K)

Sorry kike, the script doesn't work for MM. They're not e-celebs and they don't involve themselves into drama.

Go back to schlomo and have him give you a new template.

Ok rabbi. Honk honk

Attached: 1549829129906.gif (607x609, 514K)

murdoch murdoch is made by the FBI

Attached: 1542329869959.jpg (385x385, 17K)

>Implying a state sponsored controlled OP wouldn't have a billion dollar production budget

Their hearts are in the right place.

>Thinking you have to be involved in drama to be a ecelb
how much of a faggot are you?
>posting that forced kike meme
KYS JIDF

>implying a state sponsored controlled OP wouldn't squander that billion dollar budget

>meme just starts
>reeeeeeee kike jidf shill meme
Why do kikes b that way?
Anyways honk honk kike.

Attached: 1549838762711.jpg (758x1024, 146K)

post more clowns

Who?

Nigger. Ecelebs make money by getting involved in drama and sucking up exposure.

Here's dox on this shitposter.

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/videos/Border Runners 4 The Caravan Crisis.mp4#t=276

kek that's true. The end result would probably look like an MM video anyway.

>5 hours
>disagrees with only 8 things

no one is going to be your intellectual CLONE user

Attached: 1549845839959.jpg (602x593, 59K)

I only watched the first one retard. I don't watch pedowood and jew media because I'm not a bugman like you

Attached: 1524854250107.png (300x300, 67K)

> OC
fuck off kike, mm is alright

> what did I assume?
Oi, you assumed he has a tv loicense

I like Murdoch Murdoch cartoons.
I don’t care about their real life personalities that much.

MM is basically just for doomers

Attached: pew.jpg (480x360, 23K)

There is no free will. But you shouldn't live your life based on that.

It's funny watching the shills and the MM dicksuckers fight it out in this thread.

You're all fags with this e-celeb retardation.

I'd like to see any of thefaggots in this thread actually make a anime.

Doing psychedelics can be a good thing

Wrong.
they said if you’re looking to kill yourself and you don’t care about what that would do to people around you maybe you should kill yourself.

They said that there’s no such thing as free will as in we have biological evolutionary instincts that we just have to play out.

You faggot doxxer!

They literally said that there’s no point in trying to redpill a woman you retard

Your ID is too close for comfort, memeflag.

>there's no free will
>but you should choose to live your life a certain way
That doesn't hold up very well

Don't make me throw you in the emu cage