Have you ever get robbed in a street? how does it even feel?

Have you ever get robbed in a street? how does it even feel?

me? not really, because South Korea is one of most safest place out there.

Attached: mfw153.jpg (493x501, 191K)

no, ppl are unironically afraid to fuck with me
I look like I will fight and putting up a fight is the last thing a thief wants

Never but would be nice to legally smash a lowlifes face in

No
I cc a tokarev just in case since i live near niggers

my brother got robbed at gunpoint and when the cops came they arrested my brother

Someone tried to rob me, it ended when I drew my pistol and he ran like hell.
That's why Americans have guns. Because we also have niggers.

nope never around blacks never relax

You didn't shoot? He was probably robbing an old lady 10 minutes later.

dont worry korean bro

you will nt only get robbed but raped and murdered just like us

in a couple of years when all asian governments introduce the sam insane policies as over here

japan is already starting to let niggers in as we speak

prepare your tiny butthole

You can cc in Cucknadia?

Yeah got robbed behind a best buy right where the automotive installation garage is in broad fucking daylight. It's pretty damn emasculating. Korea promise me you won't allow niggers into your beautiful country.

no because I'm not a beta cuck who gets robbed 1on1 and have had enough street smarts as a kid to avoid groups of mean looking guys. While in college I did a semester in Poland and a semester in France, never had issues with Slavniggers or Franceniggers

Maoris tried to rob me of my bike one day but they were on foot and their diet of KFC and Billy mavericks meant they couldn't run for long
That's about it though

Please green text this

>reddit spacing
nah but srsly stop being making OP afraid user. He will befriend some cool weird ones like me who will teach him how to survive in the ghetto.
t. almanci who looks like german student and gets along with everyone

No. But I've had a bike stolen in the city that was locked to a post in a busy intersection with loads of peds. I was only gone two hours. I bought the same bike again and that was also stolen in the countryside locked up to tree.

Also had some golf sticks stolen. I've learnt that you leave anything moderately valuable unattended in a public space for a short period of time, it will get taken.

this, only manlets and lanklets get robbed.

oh also this

No, I am still alive because if some asshole pulls that shit on me I will remove his eyes....
>fair warning.

Attached: rob me.gif (382x214, 1.9M)

>While in college I did a semester in Poland and a semester in France

Travelling is gay

The guy deserves it. Fucking pussy.

>be me
>average build
>normal looking
>downtown ottawa late one night
>two niggers approach
>ask me what's in my wallet
>C://neverrelax.exe
>I blow a fucking gasket
>throw my bag down on the ground
>I WILL RIP YOU TO FUCKING SHREDS IF YOU STEP ONE FUCKING STEP CLOSER
>I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>the look on their faces was priceless
>yo chill dawg
>crazy ass white boy
>they leave
>mfw

Attached: 76537567356.jpg (600x394, 68K)

korea crew checking in

Attached: jjokbari shits.jpg (1232x1110, 512K)

I've met a bunch of your people in the philippines.I also know a bunch of Korean Americans around LA and SF area. Korean Americans are extremely based while actual Koreans are the biggest pieces of shit I've ever seen. All of your women get surgery to look non-Korean like some japanese beauty queen. Along with that Koreans actually make Aussies look like polite, good, well-mannered people.

tl;dr
What the fuck happens in Koreans that come to the US vs the ones that end up in shithole countries?

look up fish hooking, mad lad

> be in a open carry state robbers don’t mess with me

Three times, one at gunpoint. You feel helpless during it, and fear the robber might do something. Later you'll wish you could murder them

And everyone clapped

Attached: 1546836289443.jpg (640x640, 332K)

I get robbed every week on payday. 30 percent tax, 20 percent alimony. That's half my paycheck.

I cc, but I’ve never even been closed to being robbed. Literally just maintain situational awareness when you’re in a public. Don’t be low hanging fruit.

you have been a fool, now you are paying for it

He was LARPing

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (406x594, 83K)

I did it for ERASMUS money to be honest. Ended up with around 450€ at the end of every month. 10k is a small fortune for a college student here in Bosnia

Never, but it almost happened to me once.
I walked in the worst neighborhood of my city (picture of neighborhood in post, literally a no go zones controlled by sandniggers).
A sandnigger came to me to ask a cigarette.
When i said that i don't smoke, he took out a knife. 2 other sandniggers have joined the fight with a baseball bat. They pursued me but i managed to sow them.

Attached: toulousereynerie.jpg (1728x2304, 1.8M)

Well usually they get the jump on you while one holds you by the neck from behind either choking you or simply putting a knife to you back while another one comes from the front to get your stuff.
You either feel angry to them for being such scumbags or sad at your naivity.

Never been robbed and I work in Dandenong

Me and my ex gf were renting an apartment in a nigger infested part of town because thats all she could afford and one night coming home from work some strange looking nigger began shouting over at us for some reason so I drew my 5 inch knife (cuck state no ccw allowed) and told him to fuck off. He tried to get me to lower my guard but I just walked inside and called the cops. Police came and questioned him and he got arrested because he had drugs on him.

Just avoid shitty neighborhoods and it will never happen

>nigger moves in across the street

Three drunk norfern chavs tried to offer me smack and then "gently" take a £10 note from my hand when I was around 15. I then gained distance and repeated their names and the names of two of their siblings and mothers who I knew since the thick fucking cunts went to my school, at which point they pissed off.

Worst it gets. Armed robbery would be city wide news. Last cunt to rob a minimarket was my mate as well.

They're awfully loud for a pistol with relatively low recoil, aren't they? Mine is Serbian

As a venezuelan who left that shithole i got a ton of em

>be me
>going to work by bus
>suddenly 4 thugs get on, 2 of em take out guns
>tells the bus driver to go to (dangerous part of town) all while pointing the gun to his head
>get to what's mostly an open field with a few houses nearby
>get off, they take my wallet, phone and shoes and so does everyone else
>thugs buddy arrive in a car, they get on and throw the bus keys towards us

Needless to say i didn't go to work that day, got more if interested

Let's hear more please

>Have you ever get robbed in a street?

Yes.

>how does it even feel?

Not good.

>me? not really, because South Korea is one of most safest place out there.

I can imagine.

i was on a business trip to Argentina looking to start up some businesses down there. well, i got robbed at gunpoint - needless to say i didnt start a business in Argentina and give around 100 people jobs.

>be me
>it's my sisters bday
>going to her place, 6 blocks away
>7pm kinda late be decide to walk (my city gets crazy dangerous after 6)
>get a call from my then gf, i'm almost to my sisters place so i take the call (ol nokia brick phone)
>turn the corner, bunch of cars parked figure they belong to the different house on the block
>suddenly from one of these cars a guy gets out holding pic related
>demands my cellphone, wallet, money ect
>this is prety much routine at this point on my life
>hand over cellphone while my gf listened in on the robbery (was still on call), no wallet so no money to give
>demands that i give him my iphone or samsung cell LMAO
>Notices the cake im bringing my sis in my other hand
>takes the cake, gets in the car with my shit brick phone and drives off

Nothing is sacred

Attached: download (2).jpg (224x224, 4K)

>Be 15
>Live in NY and be homeless
>Got out of highschool and start walking to friends house
>Day before 420 and dodge intrepid pulls up right where I'm walking
>Niggers diddy bop out of car and start walking towards me as I'm smoking a cigarette
> Reach into pocket to offer nigger a smoke
> Nigger pulls out handgun and says "You know what the fuck this is?"
> Asks for my "Ipod", it's a zune but hand it over cause scared
>they start going through my pockets finding little yellow pages full of resources for homeless people and take my cigarettes
>"Where the fuck is the weed? I know you have weed"
>Mfw no weed
>I say "Listen, just take my pants and let me go"
>"Fucking faggot just get the fuck out of here"
>Proceed to get my ass kicked
>Go to friends house and eat all his pretzels

No, but I've been present after many people were robbed. Here in New Orleans it's usually a 16-25 year old nigger, wallet and cell phone. Usually a sudden approach or an opener asking for a lighter or use your cell phone etc.
Alot of times it's more than one nigger with another waiting in a vehicle.

Don't go to New Orleans

He's not a thief......he's an armed robbery nigger. They don't care.

i hate that fucking picture so bad. reminds me of when i was robbed.

i lived in a small nigger infested shithole town with my then girlfriend at the time. one night i left the apartment to walk to the store to go buy a pack of cigs for her. i got maybe half way to the store when 3 niggers with knives surrounded me on the sidewalk. niggers told me to give them everything i had so i did. i emptied my pockets and gave them my wallet, phone, and money. im short and thin so i just didn't want stabbed and figured the police car across the street would come over any moment and save my ass. the niggers then told me to give them my clothes, too. i begged for a moment, stalling for the police to come over, but it didn't work. they made me strip naked, they took my clothes, called me a white bitch, and ran off laughing. the cops never tried to stop it at all. when i turned around to walk home naked, the cops came over and took me to the station for being naked in public. the cops were black. they were laughing their asses off, gave me a towel, and let me call my girlfriend to come pick me up and bring clothes. they put me in the holding cell cage thing while i waited for her. i was naked so it was cold. when she got to the station with clothes, the cops gave them to me and while i got dressed i heard them tell her to find a new boyfriend. they released me to her, and charged me with disorderly conduct.

tl;dr i got robbed in front of black cops at night by niggers, had my clothes stolen, then got arrested for being naked. i hate niggers so fucking bad.

That nigger would probably beat the shit out of me - but I will goddam guarantee you he'll lose an eye, ear or nose before I ever do a single fucking thing he tells me to. There are worse things that getting the shit kicked out of you.

>and into the trash it goes
If she wants to fuck with niggers, I hope she's ready to be a goblin-raising single mother

I would kill those nigger cops.

An abo tried to rob me at knife point.
I ran away.

>to go buy a pack of cigs for her.
Yeah thats where you fucked up

flag checks out

me? not really, because Alaska is one of most safest place out there.

Attached: IMG_5618.jpg (3264x2448, 1.9M)

Attached: What a technique!.webm (360x360, 2.7M)

i was 14 and walking home from the park , i was practicing for baseball tryouts. had my wooden bat and a backpack 3 baseballs. walk by hood and cut through forest to save time. get close to tree line then 2 nigs pop out of nowhere. one pulls knife and another pulls what i thought was to be a handgun "turns out it was a pellet gun". nigs demand my wallet and razer. gun nig walks closer pointing the pellet gun at my face and still demanding. then i just snapped, and with all the rage i had in me from my father abusing me was put forth into that wooden bat. i proceeded to beat the living shit out of the gun nig. hit his arm holding the gun breaking it in to. then i went after his legs. thing one bolted as i did this to his nig buddie. then i bolted and disposed of the bat into a river. get home tell rents what happened. we then proceeded to get on the floor. then everyone walked the dinosaur

Attached: 1546272268964.jpg (640x640, 53K)

FWM= feminine white man

where was this?