Will there be a reincarnation of Christ that will save us from the globalist tyranny in our lifetimes, Jow Forums?

will there be a reincarnation of Christ that will save us from the globalist tyranny in our lifetimes, Jow Forums?

what hope do we have for the future?

Attached: zmartwychwstanie3-3[1].jpg (3827x3900, 1.67M)

Jesus wasn't real.

He was several Pagan myths put into one person.

first post brainlet post
not even the top level fedoras say this lmao

fuck off styx

jesus isn't going to be reincarnated. He's just going to come back (according to the book)

He already came back but the world struck him down

Attached: 4C86A456-0FE7-4287-9D71-AAD549E9941F.jpg (256x197, 8K)

Checked. Absolutely. Don't have hope though...have faith and remember. ..

No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money. Matthew 6:24

We have no hope user. As long as the general population continue to be materialistic dumb fucks we are well and truly fucked.

Attached: 1545810434988.jpg (750x731, 103K)

Checked

Attached: download (19).jpg (665x768, 377K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-11-02-26-41.png (1600x2560, 682K)

That's no jesus

You are He

This. I'm Jesus

The Christfag will post fag pictures of White Jesus to help the Jew. He wants to deceive Europeans into believing that their king is a Jew and that cross-breeding with Jews will yield white children. Jesus (fictitious), who has preposterous magical Jew powers, is offered as an enticement for whites to cross-breed with Jews. The Christian wants to turn you into a Jew.

No reincarnation, but he is coming back with a sword

I'm right here

Hey over there fren, how are you doing ?!

No.
Ourselves - we're on our own

Strangely Jews don't post any public pictures do they....what is your vision?

What does the Messiah look like, you seem to be an expert?

It's not going to last forever. It will all crumble, and the people who love God and had the sense to move out of cities, live off grid, grow their own food, collect their own water, and have big families will live on.

Or the beast system will keep growing, track down every Christian and execute them, depopulate the world down to a few hundred million, and usher in their one world government luciferian society, which also will not last.

He's not real.

Attached: trinity19.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Checked...is it all some elaborate game??!!

People need to believe in something

People will say shit like that about the antichrist, but he is not the Lord Jesus Christ, but instead the incarnation of Satan, who was behind the globo homo empire all along.

Satan's end goal is to make humanity a a whole worship him from a newly built temple in Isre, and then destroy creation in an ultimate fuck you to God. Jesus himself will return to put a stop to this, and Revelations says that if he did not return, no flesh will be left alive.

Beware of the antichrist user so you are not decived, and then don't worry because Jesus will stop him.

>Christ that will save us from the globalist tyranny
Did Jesus do anything about it during Roman times? No banana for you, monkey.

When can I stop playing even if I have to come back

I don't think you can win, it's a cycle. The experience and journey are the prizes and lessons. Just wanna see love everywhere again

Peace and safety 2

Guess I'll keep playing

It's gonna be all good by the time I'm finished !

4 a while at lesst

How will Christ's 1000 year kingdom look like?

First Jesus comes to rapture His church and make believers in Him immortal

Then the Antichrist rises to power and reigns from the third temple

Jesus returns again to defeat him and reign for a millennium

Peaceful, compassionate, funny too...humour is good, loving, caring....perfection

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-11-03-13-01.png (1600x2560, 1.13M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-11-03-15-25.png (1600x2560, 1024K)

I think we're about here ...or almost ..

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-11-03-23-09.png (1600x2560, 1.02M)

You are gravely mistaken in what you have said. Jesus is not dead, he lives and is seated at the right hand of the father.

John 3:13
No one has ascended into heaven except the One who descended from heaven— the Son of Man.

The time to act moment of Jesus is when SHTF for his chosen people and land when they are about to be utterly wiped the F out.

Luke 13:35
Look, your house is left to you desolate. And I tell you, you will not see Me again until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.’”
His People relise the bait and switch and call upon his name, the que to bring to close the Horrific Tribulation

Revelation 19
The Rider on the White Horse

11Then I saw heaven standing open, and there before me was a white horse. And its rider is called Faithful and True. With righteousness He judges and wages war. 12He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood,a and His name is The Word of God.

14The armies of heaven, dressed in fine linen, white and pure, follow Him on white horses. 15And from His mouth proceeds a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and He will rule them with an iron scepter.b He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God, the Almighty. 16And He has a name written on His robe and on His thigh:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Attached: Almost out of GRACE time.jpg (665x638, 197K)