Should medical professionals be authorized to press charges against people who enable and expose their mentally...

Should medical professionals be authorized to press charges against people who enable and expose their mentally unstable relatives to danger?

Attached: 10D5EE3D-2731-4FF1-8A72-6B4A98B17A32.jpg (710x960, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_fVBqsPzWk
youtube.com/watch?v=X9tEZhw4GMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can I anal here before she recovers? I bet her butthole is super clean from not having poop come out in 4 years.

Kys degenerate

Attached: 47625D20-DF70-42EF-AE80-DD7BDC1151C6.png (468x486, 557K)

No.

That's a dude, isn't it

Literally who?

No.

Absolutely, if your family is not willing to step in and stop you from self destruction, who will?

No, that's Ms. Skeletal.

She's just a brave soul living an alternative lifestyle.

Lots of bigotry in this thread

No. If someone wants to harm themselves that is their choice, not the state's.

No medical professionals shouldn't have any authority over anyone at all.

Ironic that her name is essentially "Eugenics". It might as well be at this point.

just wear a condom. the sad thing is that she
s probably pretty when she's healthy

She's dead, right?

YOUR STUPID FUCKING WEEKLY E CELEBRITIES ARE NOT POLITICAL TOPICS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=B_fVBqsPzWk

that little mentally ill girl is so malnourished if she doesnt fix her eating disorders soon, she'll be dead before this decade is out.

How isn't she dead already? Goddamn she needs to be hospitalized with a tube directly giving her nutrients and water all day.

Attached: IMG_20190210_201039.jpg (960x540, 24K)

The architect is summoned...

It's double standard because not many people would care if she was obese and doing mukbang videos.

Fat girls need to die. And the certain group of many gay love them.

It depends if its provable in court. If its a case of Munchausen syndrome by proxy, people have been convicted of it before.

Attached: en9w432sq6ly.png (750x1334, 1.35M)

Attached: i am needed.jpg (211x239, 8K)

I think if she were a bit obese she would be much healthier than what she is right now. She looks extremely malnourished and weak.

>ywn feed her milkshakes until she's at a healthy weight and then make love to her in the missionary position

Attached: 1486877713820.png (658x901, 75K)

We should send her to africa with a note saying "sorry bros, things are tough over here too".

Mrs skeleton.?? Nope nope nope. I would 360° and walk away

Attached: 1549593559058.gif (500x321, 191K)

i push my fingers into my

Attached: houston.jpg (418x600, 46K)

Attached: IMG_20181204_192252.jpg (468x310, 22K)

spoopy

Attached: 1518776749623.gif (60x104, 17K)

ass

Attached: ass.jpg (1200x1600, 223K)

Nigger cracked me up...

Attached: 1549688083842.jpg (596x628, 33K)

half the internet has seen her pussy, so no. Also:gtfo newfag.

JESUS CHRIST HER HAIR HAS MORE VOLUME THAN HER BODY!!!!

Attached: 1546999334426.jpg (588x614, 34K)

one night with her I will have her eating. not sexual

Anorexics are usually that way due to something with the parents. It's usually the parents fault.

It's the parents fault. Guaranteed.

This

Yes they would. The idea of "obese" equalling people who are overweight is not the same as extreme obesity or extreme anorexia.

Kek, it will be a difficult case, but one with satisfying results.

Attached: Keely-rests-her-head-on-Pierce-913610.jpg (590x788, 93K)

You know up until this video I was on board with "she's underweight af but that's pretty qt!" but that vid made me actually think "legit she gonna fuckin die in the next few weeks"

>360°
American education

She's a YouTuber with 1.5M subscribers who should have been Baker Acted years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9tEZhw4GMM

Attached: eugenia-cooney-almost-dead.jpg (1545x1080, 408K)

Zoom saved her by calling the police, the absolute madlad

She wasn't dangerously underweight until fairly recently. always dead thin sure, but it's only the last few months she's been actually on the verge of death

Newfag

>wants doctors to press charges against people
>doesn't know the Jews control the doctors
Fuck off dumbfag

>fell for the double bait

thank you mr skeltal

I wonder if she'd snap in half during sex

kekeke

POST HER PUSSY WEBM

No. Because then they'll start arresting parents who don't want to cut their child's dick off.

To be frank, Anne

Attached: 35252552.jpg (1920x1061, 956K)

Funny thing is that your nut that you leave in her intestines probably gives her more nutrition that what she eats in a day. So i guess all anorexic women need semen enemas to live.

Attached: 1548605516501.jpg (400x333, 44K)

this is bait to post the vid of her pussy

>Right Wing Hug Squads

I'm actually quite impressed with you faggots. I really am. You basically swarmed this girl with concern and she seems to be getting help now because of it. Leftist scum always depict you guys as heartless psychopaths, yet stuff like this proves the contrary.

The same goes for Jow Forumss hostility towards child molestation and the way that Jow Forums leads the world in trying to oppose the genital mutilation of innocent babies as well as the murder of innocent babies, which are the crown jewels of left wing "ideology".

It's very obvious to me who the good guys are in this fight.

prove it

Anorexics need help, they're genuinely mentally ill and hate themselves more than I hate the jews (a lot, trust me)
On the flipside, fatties need to be forcibly culled and their mass burned as an alternative fuel.
It's pretty weird how obeseity is being paraded as "OMG JUST B U GURL" while anorexia is vilified by the same people. Almost as if the obese are useful idiots, and the anorexic genuinely need help, which is a lot more effort than just shoving a cake in your face every 40 minutes.

Obnoxious fatties are pretty annoying, however, some of them are people that need help too. Certain medication can make you put on weight and some people just feel constantly hungry and eat to cope.
I think it is definitely important to tell fat people that they are killing themselves and tell crazy feminists to cut it out with their superficial "caring" nonsense which only serves to try and make them look good and has no actual involvement in genuinely improving anyone's life.

Fat people are killing themselves. You owe it to yourself and your family to try and be as fit as possible.

>Certain medication can make you put on weight
Literally just eat less
>I think it is definitely important to tell fat people that they are killing themselves
They know they are, they don't care. Eating feels good, people telling you you're beautiful and healthy at 450lbs feels good.
>tell crazy feminists to cut it out with their superficial "caring" nonsense
They won't ever stop, cause their entire ideology requires victim status, and telling obese folk to eat less is an attack on their alternative lifestyle.
>You owe it to yourself and your family to try and be as fit as possible.
The biggest, most important redpill is that healthy lifestyle = healthy mind

>Literally just eat less
Easier said than done and some people just retain more weight and depressed people often don't care because they have no drive to eat less.
Fasting however is a good way to shed weight, it's also very good for you.
>, people telling you you're beautiful and healthy at 450lbs feels good.
It's completely evil to lie about this though.
I think it is also evil to lie to people about racial and sexual equality.
>They won't ever stop, cause their entire ideology requires victim status,
Hmm, I sometimes get the feeling that we will have to wipe out liberals completely for the good of humanity.
>The biggest, most important redpill is that healthy lifestyle = healthy mind
Some what, you can be physically healthy and still depressed. You end up depending on exercise to get you through.

>some people just retain more weight
cope. weight loss is just input calories < energy use
>Some what, you can be physically healthy and still depressed
then your lifestyle is shit, make changes. 99% of depression is just shit lifestyle. Using depression as an excuse for why your lifestyle is shit is cope. Man up, change what's making you feel like shit instead of shying away from it like a fucking child

I hope she gets help and can one day be healthy. Poor cow looks like an arch vial.

I'm glad she is still alive.

Attached: 1535290490520.png (488x463, 28K)

Again, all of this is easier said than done. Some people are naturally depressed and changing your lifestyle is much easier said than done. What exact lifestyle changes can you make for someone that is also depressed because they are aware of the seeming inevitability of loss and death?

Clever way to ask for the roast beef. Weve all seen her pussy. where have you been?

Hay baby. Sho me see yo tuna box.

Attached: 87495237953465343.png (794x600, 559K)

On reddit or some other forsaken shit hole.

ty hungry skeleton

no, I was in a coma for 7 years

whats there to work on besides gorging on lots of chiken nuggers for a month. what a brainlet

medical professionals are already retarded don't give them power too

she reminds me of the girls I would hang out with that were web savvy when I was younger. I need to save her ;_;

Look how hot Eugenia Cooney is in this picture.

Attached: eugenia-cooney-scary.jpg (634x717, 132K)

I dont get how people like this exist. Presumably they are anorexic because society wants them thin, but then when you look like that you are a freakshow in public. So I feel like it must be something related to wanting attention from people and "feeling beautiful"

I hope theyre stuffing cheeseburgers down her IV right now.

Attached: 1544237425901.jpg (540x253, 34K)

She looks unhealthy to me.

Legit people need to understand that doctors are just human mechanics. Ive met some pretty good mechanics and some dumb as fuck ones that i wouldn't let touch my ride. I've changed brakes at home I know a thing or two on how medicine and bodies work.

She has a nice cunt. I saw it once.

What a fat pig!

Eugenia doesn't translate to eugenics you illiterate amerimutt.

Oh fuck it's a Doom level boss

this. someone post it already so we can move on.

Attached: 1526732943808.jpg (306x298, 10K)

Why wouldn't you smash skeletor poon? They can't get pregnant and even if they do it will be miscarried in a week.

never did like skeletons. always went for the thic, y'know?

Attached: 154666501649.jpg (544x805, 78K)

Is that fucking thing still alive? It’s shown itself where is RBG?

sauce, now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let the bitch die

Attached: Map11_meet_archie.png (800x600, 90K)

Ugh.
Fasting puts your body in starvation mode, where any/all excess calories are stored as fat.
The ONLY way to lose weight correctly is to be more active/exercise, so your body burns more calories simply feeding your muscles gained from the exercise, and you will slowly, but surely lose weight, and get much fitter than simply starving yourself and becoming lethargic, while developing osteoporosis.

she needs big round goth tiddies

The e-celeb isn't the topic, dumbfuck. Read OPs actual post.

the fact the psychiatrists have the authority to imprison you should worry everyone here, considering 70% of them are hardcore leftists