Poland is base-

>poland is base-

Attached: 1547327580077.png (732x761, 821K)

Such is life.
I dated a Filipino girl once. Her hands were more rugged than mine. Nice ass though

still better than shitskins

Tall beautiful Polish girls have no competition from squat Asian islanders.

yes its their only good quality

I should sign up and defend Poland from EU.

What the problem if they come to work then go back ?

>letting in the most powerful race

expect to be replaced within 5 years

>Wants

Poland what the fuck?

SEAs are worse than Africans, South Americans, and Arabs combined. Anyone that allows them in their country willingly should have their ethnic loyalties questioned.

Filipinos aren't so bad. They are obedient like dogs.

and having neither is best
because they won't. do you honestly think most will go back?

Explain. I do not have a lot of interaction with SEAs.

Stay in your country. Thank you

They are subhumans and are not a divine race like the Japanese.

Their are Filipinos not Algerian and their are Poles not French.
So yes i think.

>100k
The thing is, SOME immigration like this would be fucking fine in very limited numbers. They could work there for awhile and go home, or maybe fall in love with a big, strapping hussar and become his slants brown housewaifu and stay. The effect of a few hundred thousand people over even a decade would likely be totally unnoticed. It's these tens of millions of fucking dirty Ayrabs and niggers and spics that is completely unacceptable and will lead to the ruination of it for all.

Attached: 1548307750326.png (732x468, 406K)

ugh, filipinos are some of the worst asians
they're short, dark, ugly, and most get fat as they age

I check this place for maybe 1 hour combined in a week and i've seen this thread about 10 times. Stop.

Poland already has a ton of Vietnamese. The replacement has already begun

Poland is a much better country to be in than the Philippines. They will do all they can to get an EU citizenship so they won't have to go back. Just because they are not as bad as Algerians does not make it acceptable. There is no reason for this to be happening.

well the Filipinos are mostly catholic, and there basically the Asian version of Mexicans, but better so we will see how it goes.

Attached: crusader.jpg (300x300, 10K)

the second generation of south east asians are extremely materialistic as fuck because they have become detached from their home culture and have no culture here

The leaf said theyre worse than arabs africans and south americans combined but that doesn't sound THAT bad.

The question is, can Filipinos get Pole citizenship like that ?

Attached: 1547459779223.png (1100x1700, 2.02M)

well obviously the leaf is exaggerating but they are still not at all ideal and it is best to not bring them in. the leaf has probably had some bad experiences with them which is fair enough
probably. we bring chinese student here on 'student visas' and then they never fucking leave, sometimes they bring their family with them too. others will marry an australian and gain citizenship and legally bring their family over like that. it is quite literally a slippery slope and Poland in the long term is better off dealing with slight economic difficulties from small workforce so they can remain homogenous, because once you import the third world, you cannot remove them

Canada has let in a lot and over-all I would say it has mixed results.

Most are good family oriented flips that are let in but their old way of life is so foreign to ours. I've seen they take years and years to adjust, we're like advanced aliens compared to them. They also send large portions of their money home making their contributions to society pretty weak for virtually ever. They work hard in low and mid-low jobs though and buy boomer housing so that works for our greedy boomer eco.

And as people pointed out they're not exactly attractive. Partly due to all the squaty 35+yo's they let in. Old white dudes like it though. Roasties hate it the most to see old white guys get 15 year younger wives and have kids when they would otherwise be left out of the system. I've seen countless roasties go off on this.

Fucking christcucks are the worst. I hope your daughters gets knocked up by some BASED Catholic nigger from Congo with AIDS you pathetic christcuck untermensch

Which is crazy because the best beaches in the world are in the Phillipines. they don't really do anything with them

>can Filipinos get Pole citizenship like that?
That depends. Does the Polish gov't allow immigration of workers using workers visas?

they're not the bad they actually work. dudes do whatever and the women work at fast food places or rub n tugs. could be worse broski if you get yourself a filipino wife she can whip up a mean burger and handjob combo

Attached: 1533455367015.png (331x132, 40K)

The nature conservationists get angry when we start suggesting to turn the beaches into resorts.

My company outsources a lot to the Philippines so I have to regularly talk with maybe 20 of them weekly and no joke every single one is like talking to a retarded child, they’re absolutely thick as fuck.

Just accept your Hapa destiny, weebs.

Attached: 1549815207306.jpg (852x675, 279K)

I imagine you're not talking to graduates of English Major courses.

There a lots of flips in Italy, they are almost all house cleaners. They work cheap, and do a good job, and don't bother anyone.

Polish girls aren’t tall you idiot

20,000 is a lot? Out of a nation of 38 million? That’s not even .0001%

Their English is fine, they’re just utterly retarded and can’t seem to carry out basic tasks most of the time. You and your people would be a detriment to any country you migrate to.

>can’t seem to carry out basic tasks most of the time
What's the nature of the work anyway?

Ffs poland. Flips are bloody shit nkt as shit as actual poles tho

Ive worked a couple shit menial jobs, where your kind tends to be and fuck you lot just make it a lot harder than it needs to be. Fucking worthless race

>just make it a lot harder than it needs to be
How tho?