14 words starts with you

Finish school
Get a good job
Move into your own place
Become financially independent
Get a gf
Get married
Start a family
These are all goals, write your goals in concrete. You must make a plan to reach these goals, write your plans in sand.
How do you expect to secure the existence for our people and a future for white children if you can't even get off your lazy ass and provide for yourself, and create a family of your own?

Attached: IMG_20181202_213727_690.jpg (640x800, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72jifSo6kVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Get a gf
>Get a gf
>Start a family
>just find a good woman
oh no, its retarded.

Attached: 7c11ad689bf0e7ae9397eb5c6c043361.jpg (700x656, 84K)

She's out there, user. Just try not to become an absolute piece of trash before you eventually find her.

I thought I found one user. She was a shy shut in who still lived with her mother. She loved snowboarding and nature and I took her everywhere. I thought she was all mine, but I didn't know she had every social media and meet up app in the world installed on her phone. She eventually left me to "travel." When women have as many options as they do and society rewards their degenerate behavior I'm not sure what can actually be done.

>just find a good woman
>men become bad with time and don't deserve good women

Attached: 7c11ad689bf0e7ae9397eb5c6c043361.jpg (700x656, 102K)

Completed those goals almost 20 years ago.

Protip: on reflection I wish I’d enjoyed life more and been less goal oriented. You can get a house, car and family later. You’re only young once. Enjoy

I could add don't forget to be enjoy life while pursuing the goals.

Try again m88. Make next one delete her social media.

If you don't get off your ass you won't be worth shit no matter how much time passes. I want you to do better, user.

What about rage runes?

Change the marriage laws first. Make the marriage vows legally binding.

I would support that. But don't let fear of failure stop you from getting married.

cuck

>I want less freedom

>I want less freedom for women so that they wouldn't indulge in degeneracy
based

Yeah right, women can get bent. I’m here to fuck shit up

The environment outthere is so toxic that finding a worthwhile girl whom you authentically care about is next to impossible. That isn't to say good girls are boring, rather that you're basically performing a business transaction for a wife who will benefit your racial interests. I don't feel like that's the basis of a solid relationship

My gf is redpilled on race, JQ, gender roles, etc. It's not a business transaction because we love each other. Duty to our race only adds a layer to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=72jifSo6kVA

Don't rely solely on a woman for solving your shit. Be an example to follow in every aspect of life.

>You can get a house, car and family later. You’re only young once. Enjoy
That's the worst kind of Boomer talk I've ever heard.
>Don't plan ahead, Goym! Just take it one day at a time, Goym!

Attached: 1532331423031.jpg (124x115, 3K)

I'm not denying such things are possible, but they're rare and unsustainable. The sexual market is getting more fucked by the day; it isn't matter of "taking the right approach" when the world around us is collapsing. Telling men to find life long partners who will help rear multiple children, who they feel an authentic connection to is asking for a the moon, Ike telling someone to just "get a job" in Weimar germany

Couldn't afford to get that shit in my 20s, still can't afford to get it in my 30s

> Finish school
> Get a good job
> Move into your own place
> Become financially stable
How is this relying solely on a wamen?
Stop projecting.

Sounds like the Jewish demoralization campaigns are working on you. Notice normies with big happy white families? You can have that too. Say no to Jewish tricks.

Manage your money better, get a better job, stop being a nigger.

>Get a gf
>Get married
>Start a family
3 out of 7 things you listed require a woman. 42% of your post, that is. It has nothing to do with projecting. Heck, I am already married and have kids of my own, so I am only trying to help you.

Don't try to live like a Boomer with a Millennial income.

Saved.

Being a felon doesn't help and I know, it's my own fault and as much as I want to tell you to go fuck yourself you're right. I should have managed my money better.
>Don't try to live like a Boomer with a Millennial income.
Sums up half of my problem.

I don't see your point.
I never implied a woman will solve shit.
A woman is necessary to starting a family.

I understand user and by "stop being a nigger" I mean don't let anything stop you from reaching your goals. Assuming you're white, you can achieve it.

I'm not saying you have to live in your car or whatever, but look into the whole tiny house movement. It allows you to live with all the luxuries of a regular house, but you don't have to bleed more than half your income to the rent Jews each month.

I never said you did. I merely added to your original post, claiming that not all problems would be solved by getting a woman. The main priority should be to get your own life sorted, just like the speech in the video I linked tells you to.

Attached: 1539275167287.jpg (958x958, 141K)

stop posting russian soldiers, stupid mutt

Attached: tile.jpg (1496x842, 903K)

Good thread OP. All us white men need to self improve and become better. Shills hate seeing strong European Men.

We can agree then. Sorry I don't click links lol.

>tacticool AK

Y u mad? Not white?

I am white and I appreciate this thread. Makes me miss the old SIG threads. I stopped coming to Jow Forums for awhile because I got sick of the stupid memes/shill threads while anything serious gets sent to page 10 or removed.

kein bock mehr

It's a big problem here, see I just spend less time online and more time self improving. We'll have the last laugh.

>pictures aren't in equal quadrants
>rune isn't perfectly centered
Fix your picture, nigger.

try to keep up

Attached: 1543716569483.jpg (640x800, 130K)

They're seething

It's not about finding a good woman at this point, just go out and fuck every white woman you see and impregnate them. How are we supposed to keep up with nigs and muzzies who reproduce with multiple women at a time? fuck the "settling down for just one" bullshit
>inb4childsupport
take one for the motherfucking team and just pump your sperm into as many white women you see

Attached: 184303.jpg (1386x2048, 1.77M)

Attached: 188046.jpg (629x892, 396K)

>shield is up, don't worry

Attached: 190924.jpg (1400x1831, 1.22M)

Attached: 191688.jpg (3168x4410, 3.85M)

Attached: 193001.jpg (548x773, 229K)

Attached: 193005.jpg (535x766, 310K)

Attached: 193012.jpg (900x1260, 803K)

real pol. Good to see. Victory user, victory.

this, but also pic related, learn a skill, build a community

Attached: whm.png (736x162, 47K)

Attached: 193014.jpg (931x1280, 941K)

>single mothers and cuckolds raising children of other men are a good thing, at least we are white!
>becoming a slave to child support, paying money to a whore who will raise a generation of tranny boys and feminists is "taking one for the team"
kill yourself, nigger

Attached: 1543921892615.png (446x435, 79K)

Well I'm a 30 year old virgin and I've never had a gf, so I don't think it's gonna happen. The autism was too much to overcome.

all that matters is that they are white, they are das volk

pretty much this, but I'm 28

>only young once
>don't build a better tomorrow for your kids and subsequent generations
>consume, don't plan, planning is for chumps

But what if I just want the monarchy back

Attached: 1547692528991.png (769x1078, 720K)

>only young once
>not being reincarnated for eons trough multiple lifeforms rising your consciousness
Come on now, bro.